All Comments on 'By-Chance Voyeur'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy4 months ago

Very sexy and not too dissimilar to an encounter I had with my then bf in the Axel Hotel in Berlin. It was the evening of my birthday and we had been out for a meal in the newly liberated east Berlin. Earlier we had cycled passed a large group of men outside a Gay club in the Schoneberg district and it was evident that I caught the eye of a few of them. By the time we got back they had moved on elsewhere which was very disappointing as I had been hoping for some fun to finish the day. So we got back to the hotel and went to the rooftop jacuzzi, stripped off our speedos and got in. Shortly afterwards 2 more men did the same. I'm afraid the portly one wasn't my type but the other, Arsene, was exactly the type I liked - mid 40s, athletically fit with a smidgen of grey in his temples and decently hung. After a bit of footsie in the tub we came back to our room and started with me being the middle stoker in a train, before I found myself sitting in Arsene's lap fully planted as my bf Stuart saddled up behind me for an extremely stretching dp whoever the portly one nibbled and played with my very sensitive and aroused nubs. After a disappointing start my birthday became one of my most memorable.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

This got me hard reading the voyeur scene, kept me that way during that first sex with Nick, but HOLY HELL, you really tipped me over the edge with what happened with Jonas and Walt. HOT, HOT story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really get off on stories of voyeurism - and especially given that they are so rare on this site, it's extra exciting to read your work here. And I agree with MarcLuciFer - the double-penetration sequence made me stroke and moan. Looking forward to all you write.

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

This didn’t go the way I thought it would, it went WAY better and HOTTER! Turning the boss/employee game around, the bottom running the show and then a hot threesome – WOW! Bravo and many thanks!

Jackiebi7Jackiebi74 months ago

You’re just too good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...