By His Reputation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The artist moved one hand to stroke the side of his lovers face and, pressing his tongue into her mouth, he gave into his own passions. Kissing her deeply as though an inexperienced teenager, he felt her tongue move against his and he moved his hips again, driving down into her.

Kate could feel her butt scraping against the texture of the concrete and could feel his cock swelling inside of her. With every thrust, he swelled just a little further. She was stretched thoroughly around his shaft.

"Kate..." Alexander whispered softly around their kiss.

"I know. Do it. Please." She whispered back. She wanted to feel it.

And so he did. Alexander pumped a few more times and, kissing her deeply again like a passionate youth, he filled her pussy with his cum, spurting deep into her, soaking her again and making her quiver and shake softly as another, smaller, orgasm washed over her body and bathed her vision in light.

He stayed inside of her as she moved her legs against him to touch him comfortingly. She had done it, she had pleased her Master. For a moment, her mind struggled against that being the first thought she had. Then the thought washed away and she lay happily under him.

They remained there for several long minutes while both lovers came back to Earth and to their senses. Alexander kissed her again. "How do you feel, little one?"

She smiled at the pet name that he had given her, feeling right. When she started to sit up, he moved with her, pulling his softening cock out of her. She felt the toll it had all taken and laid back down with a grunt. "I'm going to be so sore later" she laughed out with him.

The artist, large certainly, wasn't a giant and couldn't carry her to safety. But he did, after zipping himself up, lean down to help her stand and walked her, carrying the damp sheet, back into the Sycamore and into the warmth just as the sun peeked out behind low grey clouds, covering the side of the building in golden light.

"Alex. We really need a break. I need to rest." She looked up at him, touching his face. They both knew it was a temporary rest, and smiled at each other as Alexander helped Kate get back to the bedroom. "I also really need to get home. I didn't think I would lose all of yesterday."

"I hope I haven't inconvenienced you." He legitimately sounded worried.

"Oh, you have." She had bent over to gather her discarded dress, resigning herself to the walk of shame. Hopefully, Nikki wouldn't be too much of a bitch about it. She turned quickly, holding the crumpled fabric to her chest. "I'm still glad though." She leaned up, straightening herself to reach higher and kissed him on the lips as she hurried to dress.

He watched her, amused for a few moments until she ran a hand through her hair "Oh fuck, I look like a mess!" she hurried around in the bedroom to gather her shoes and purse, groaning as she bent over the last time. "I need a hot shower. Look what you've done to me!" She turned to face him, fake exasperated, holding her hands at her hips.

"I think you're a bit overdressed for morning attire. An evening dress? It's barely morning." He smiled, amused with himself and with her. "You sure you're going to be ok today with everything you have to do?"

She went to the door, touching him on the way. He followed happily, a hand on her back. "I'm going to be great today."

He leaned down to kiss her again, not wanting to delay her - he understood that her weekend plans had become upturned because of him. But he just couldn't let her leave without showing her, one more time, how special everything was and how happy it had made him, even if it had been just a day. "I had a lot of fun," he said smiling.

"I did too. And I'll see you later," she touched his face as he opened the door for him. And with that, she hurried from the apartment towards the elevator and back to real life that waited her, moderately displeased at her now hurried schedule but more in the need to return back to her actual responsibility. As much control as she gave up with Alexander, she needed to control her own life. The last thought crossed her mind as she looked back at the last moment of his face behind the closing door to room 1701. Kate had a lot to think about, and she blushed happily as the elevator doors closed.

12