By My Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers

After the ceremony there was an unofficial party for the graduating class down at the old rock quarry / swimming hole. Barbeques were set up and there would be food and drinks. Attendees were expected to swim so they changed into their swimsuits at the school before heading over.

Gary and Emma parked in the lot and waved to a few friends who passed the truck. They glanced at each other with nervous smiles as they stripped off their jeans and shirts to reveal their swimwear. For the first time they both felt overly conscious of each other's bodies. Emma giggled a little when Gary's eyes widened at the sight of her small bikini and her eyes were drawn to his tight stomach muscles and his nicely developed arms. They both jumped and laughed when a friend thumped on the hood of Gary's truck as he passed by with a grin.

They slipped from the truck and carried their towels down to the party, greeting their friends with wide smiles.

The party was pretty tame as they knew the police would be dropping by a few times to ensure it was. That didn't stop the group from enjoying themselves.

The burgers were delicious, the weather was perfect for swimming though the spring fed water was a little cool.

Afterwards the remaining group sat around the bonfire, watching the flames and talking about their future plans. Most would be leaving the small town, venturing to the big city to continue their educations or to get jobs.

The night air was cool and Gary noticed Emma was shivering a little so he opened his towel to offer it to her. Instead she moved closer to lean against him. He froze for a second then wrapped the towel, and his arm, around her to share his warmth. She looked up at him with a happy smile as she was feeling much better, if a little nervous.

"What about you Gary? Are you going to be a big rock star now?" one of his friends called out.

Smiles appeared on faces around the circle as they recalled his playing in the gym. They were also thrilled to see Gary and Emma finally accepting the possibility of being more than friends.

His attention brought back to the gathering, he collected his scattered thoughts. He was so incredibly aware of how soft Emma's skin felt and how toned her body was. She appeared to be still shivering so he squeezed her against his side a little tighter.

"No, I'm still planning on being an accountant," he said with a grin.

Boos and hisses were heard from the group and he took them in the good spirit they'd been given.

"That mean you're sticking around?" another called out.

Gary's eyes dipped down to see Emma's looking up at him before he answered. "If I stay my Dad will expect me to work on the farm so I'm leaving for the city in a few days. I've rented a small apartment and I'm enrolled in an accounting course in the city college. My first year's tuition was a graduating present from my Mom. To pay for the apartment, living expenses, and the remaining years of my course I have a part time job I start next week."

He caught the sad look in Emma's eyes. "What's your escape plan?" he asked, trying to lighten her mood.

She smiled weakly but shook her head. "My plan fell apart when the job I had lined up in the city fell through. Then Sandy switched colleges and can't share an apartment with me. Looks like I'll be stuck here for a while."

The thought of moving to the city and not seeing Emma every day was suddenly more than Gary could endure. "I think you should go to the city and get one of those trainer jobs at a fitness club! You're so fit and you're so amazing with people! You could definitely lead those classes! They'd love you! Your grades are really good and you have so many track and field awards. Maybe you do this as a stepping stone to bigger and better things?" Gary's enthusiasm was building as he thought about it.

Emma looked at him like he was losing his mind. "And while I'm working at this job will I sleep on the street?"

Gary's face flushed with heat, hidden by the firelight. "You could stay with me. I have an apartment. You- you could help me with the rent," he said nervously.

Emma's eyes flew wide as she heard Gary asking her to live with him. Then her huge smile threatened to split her face as her excitement caught up to his enthusiasm. When he smiled back she squealed and turned to hug him. Gary turned to face her and her lips, aimed at his cheek, landed on his lips.

It was Gary's turn to go wide eyed but he didn't let her pull back. His arms held her gently and his mouth fit hers perfectly as she melted into the kiss.

"It's about fucking time!" someone called out and the others laughed and hooted.

Gary and Emma reluctantly pulled back from the kiss with grins on their faces as they continued to hold each other close. They faced their friends and took the good-natured ribbing.

He looked into her eyes and saw her joy there. "So... you'll come with me to the city?"

"Yes!" she gasped and his heart did little flips as she trembled with happiness in his arms.

The party began to wind down as couples left for more private locations to continue their own celebrations. Emma and Gary said their goodbyes as well and went back to his truck. They slipped on their jeans and shirts and Gary got them back on the road. On the way home they discussed when they would leave and Emma said she would be ready when Gary had to go. He pulled into her lane and drove up to the house.

Gary shut the engine and looked over at the beauty sitting on the seat next to him. "I'm so glad you're coming with me. I didn't... I didn't realize until tonight just how empty my life would be without you."

Emma's heart felt like it might burst from her chest it was beating so hard. Her cheeks hurt from smiling. She leaned forward as Gary leaned towards her. The kiss was gentle and perfect.

They rested their foreheads together once they pulled back from the kiss and found themselves panting. This brought grins to their faces.

"I was so worried about ruining what we had but this is so much better," Emma sighed.

Gary could only nod.

He walked her to her door and they kissed once more, slow and sweet, before they said their goodnights.

Gary floated home on a cloud and Emma glided up the stairs to her bedroom.

It was a perfect night.

Chapter 6

Gary held Emma's hand as they rode the train from the bus terminal to the neighborhood where they'd be living. They were tired from the long bus ride and from carrying their duffle bags with all their worldly possessions.

Leaving his Mom had been hard but he'd promised to keep in touch with email.

Dale had driven him and Emma to the bus station in town as he was being given the old truck. Gary had shaken his hand but Dale hadn't looked back as he drove away.

The trip to the city was long but they were here and the train was approaching their stop. Gary stood and Emma followed him out onto the platform and down to street level. They only had to walk one block through the old neighborhood to get to their apartment building. Their place would be on the third floor of the first five story apartment building on a street lined with them. They saw a lot of people out for a walk that evening. Couples, some with carriages and some with kids. Emma gave him a wide smile as the neighborhood looked pretty lively.

They found the building and Gary buzzed the Super.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Gary Truman."

"Ah! I'll be right there." The intercom went dead.

Emma trembled with excitement and Gary smiled at her. They saw an older grey haired man open the inner door and open the door for them.

"Come in! I'm Hector. You must be Gary? And who's this?" the old man asked, raising his bushy eyebrows.

"This is Emma. My... girlfriend," Gary said for the first time. Emma's smile showed her delight.

"Nice to meet you both! Come on, I'll show you the place," Hector said and led them up the stairs. He pulled a set of keys from his pocket and unlocked the deadbolt on a door at the end of the hall. They went in and he flipped on a light switch.

They looked around at the small apartment.

Hector stood in the 'living room' and gestured around himself. "It's furnished with the basics and has cookware and dinnerware. The last tenant was an older gentleman. He told me his doctor gave him only a year to live so he went on a trip around the world and he never returned. He left all this stuff so it's yours though it's nothing fancy. I don't want any of it so you can keep it." He shrugged. "Kitchen there. Bathroom through that door. Bedroom through that door. It faces the green space so it's as quiet as it's going to get this close to the train."

Gary did a quick tour of the bedroom and bathroom and glanced in the kitchen while Emma followed.

"What do you think?" he asked.

She smiled. "It's small but it's really nice. I really like the neighborhood too."

Gary smiled and nodded. He had a good feeling about the place too.

"Ready to sign the rental agreement?" Hector said. They nodded to him with smiles. "Great! Follow me down to the office and I'll make it official."

Twenty minutes later Gary let them back into their first home in the city. Emma did a more thorough inspection since Hector wasn't watching and she nodded appreciatively.

"The previous owner was very tidy. While it's a little dusty it's clean," she said.

Gary looked at the recliner in front of the old TV set and shook his head. "There is no way I'm sitting in that old chair. It's so worn out it would probably swallow me whole! It's gotta go."

They poked in the drawers and hall closet and found some cleaning products, a broom, dustpan, and a mop and bucket. They'd be able to clean the place... tomorrow.

They went into the bedroom and the large window did face a large tree. The greenery was nice to see considering how they now lived in such a huge city. Emma checked out the closet while Gary looked under the bed. He saw some old shoe boxes and a larger shape in the dark space. He pulled the boxes out and discovered they were filled with old cassette tapes. He reached under to pull the other item out and felt a handle on the side of what felt like leather. He tugged on it but it was stuck.

"Emma, can you lift the edge of the bed a little? There's a suitcase or something under here," he asked. As she lifted he carefully pulled on the handle and whatever it was pulled three more shoe boxes out before he managed to get it free. It was an old guitar case. Emma squealed a little as she saw what he'd found. He looked at her in surprise then opened the latches and flipped open the case.

Inside was an acoustic guitar. It had no strings but it looked to be in good shape. Gary lifted it from the case reverently and Emma looked at him curiously. She thought it was a nice looking guitar but nothing special. It was a deep mahogany brown with a black pick guard. She wasn't sure why Gary was handling it so gently. Maybe it was damaged?

He glanced at her as he held the guitar in his arms. "It's an old Gibson!"

"Is that good?" she asked.

"It's much better than the guitar I used to have," he said quietly.

"Where are the strings?" she asked.

He looked in the case but it was empty. "That's ok. I brought the strings from my old guitar. I'll string it later." He turned the guitar over in his hands. There were a few nicks and scratches showing it had been lovingly used but otherwise it was in good shape. He smiled at Emma.

"What a lovely way to start our first night in our new home!" she said.

He gently put the guitar back in the case and leaned it up against the wall in the corner of the room before turning back to take Emma's hands in his.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else or with anyone else. I can't believe how lucky I am at this moment!" Gary said looking into Emma's loving eyes.

He leaned in and brushed his lips against hers and she gasped a little then she was pressing her mouth to his.

His arms went around her and he held her close as he tasted her mouth. She was making little needful sounds as she chased his tongue with hers.

When they parted her eyes were telling him she wanted more. She tugged on the bottom of his shirt and pulled it from his pants and up his chest. He grinned at her urgency as his shirt went up and over his head.

He pulled her shirt up and her eyes flashed to his as he smiled. She raised her arms and the shirt was off.

Emma's eyes roamed over his hard muscles and he sucked in a breath when he saw her lovely breasts in a pink lacy bra. He slid his fingers around her back on the strap but there was no clasp!

She grinned at him and released the bra from the clasp hidden under the small crystal between the cups and pulled it back slowly.

"My god! You're so beautiful!" he sighed as she pulled the bra away from her body. While her breasts were small he thought her stiff pink nipples were perfect!

She leaned forward to kiss him again and thrilled to feel his strong chest muscles pressing against her bare breasts. She sighed into the kiss when his hands moved over the skin of her back.

Gary felt hands on his belt, tugging at it awkwardly. He pulled back to look into Emma's eyes. She looked back at him curiously.

"How- how much further were you thinking of going with this?" he asked cautiously.

"As far as it takes us," she grinned.

He couldn't help but smile in return. "No seriously, I wasn't expecting this so I didn't... purchase any protection."

"It's a good thing you have a girlfriend who thinks ahead then," she said with a bold look.

Eyebrows went up. "You brought one?"

"Pffft! One?" she teased. He chuckled and pulled her in close for another kiss. She moaned and kissed him deeply.

When they pulled back her brow furrowed with frustration as she struggled with his buckle. "Are you wearing a chastity belt? What's with this freaking thing?"

He laughed and tugged the end of his belt back to release it.

She purred as she popped the button, dropped the zipper and slid her hands in over his hips. She ran them down the sides of his legs, sliding his pants and briefs down at the same time.

Emma was squatting down before Gary facing his growing cock. "Oh! Hello!" she said in surprise. She'd never seen one in real life and her eyes widened at the thought of having this one inside her. It seemed too big to fit! She looked up at him and smiled nervously.

Gary thought Emma looked so sweet. He lifted her back up to her feet as he kicked off his socks, pants and underwear.

Emma bit her lip as she looked down at his erection. "I- I've never done it. Not with Todd or anyone," she confessed quietly.

He tilted her chin up so she was looking him in the eye. "I haven't either."

She looked surprised. "I heard- Gwen said you and Marlene fooled around."

Gary blinked. "What? We didn't- oh!" He wanted to be completely honest with Emma. "My last night at Fitzhenry's while I was finishing up his books she snuck into the office, hid under the desk and..." He squirmed in embarrassment. "...she used her mouth on me. I'm sorry-"

"No Gary! You don't have to apologize. We weren't a couple then and you thought she was the one-"

"No. She wasn't. I wanted her to be but I think I knew she wouldn't be. I was letting 'little head' do the thinking," he said, ashamed.

"This is little head?" Emma asked taking his cock in her hand and he jolted from the sudden sensation. She was looking a little wide eyed at her own boldness. She'd never held one before and it was far softer than she expected. While it was very firm, the skin was so smooth! And hot! She could feel his pulse beating so strongly. She bit her lip again as a rush of tingles ran through her.

"God, Emma!" Gary said and gave her a hot look. He suddenly undid her jeans and slid them and her panties down her legs as she'd done for him. He knelt before her admiring her small patch of red hair. On impulse he leaned forward and pressed his lips to it.

"AAAHHHH!!!! Gary! Oh my god!" she cried as her body shook in response.

They both paused to look at the bed.

Gary stood. "Pull the sheets off. Mom made me pack a set." He went to his duffle and rooted around inside to find the sheets and pillow cases while Emma stripped the old bed. The mattress looked relatively new and it was as clean as the rest of the apartment at least. She helped Gary make the bed as they grinned at each other.

They slipped in under the top sheet and held each other as they kissed.

"Oh, wait!" Emma yelped as she slipped from the bed to dig into her duffle bag. She pulled out a box of condoms and rushed back to bed, Gary's eyes on her the entire way.

"A box of 30?" he snorted.

"I don't know! Aren't guys always horny?" Emma blushed.

"Aren't girls?" Gary teased back and she smiled wickedly and nodded. They laughed together and kissed once more.

The kiss slowed down and deepened as they felt their hearts begin to race. They paused to rest their foreheads together.

"I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous," Gary admitted.

"What are you nervous about?" Emma asked.

"About messing up and losing you," he said quietly.

She took his face in her hands and gently kissed him. "I just got you! I'm not letting you go! Besides, don't worry! I'll tell you when you begin to mess up," she teased.

He growled playfully and rolled her over onto her back as she squealed. That turned into a moan as she felt him resting his hot cock across her mound.

He began kissing down her long neck as she gasped and squirmed. She gasped louder when his mouth arrived at her tits and worshipped her nipples for a time. When his kisses continued downwards her eyes went wide with surprise. His lips caressed her hip bones and tingles shot through her pussy.

Then he was kissing her trimmed hairs down below and she grabbed at his head, fingers tangled in his hair. He began to nibble and lick her most sensitive flesh with his lips and tongue and Emma was lost in a world of bliss!

"FFFFFFAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH GGARRRYYY! YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!" she cried as his active tongue brought her higher and higher until her world exploded into stars and cascading pleasure. Her mouth was open but there was no sound as her body quaked through a massive release.

When she next became aware of her surroundings, Gary was resting beside her, leaning on his elbow, watching her face with a look of happiness on his.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Just admiring your beauty," he sighed.

Her eyes flared with hunger and she pounced on him, pinning him to the mattress. It was her turn to kiss her way down his body. Her eyes looked up at him mischievously as she kissed his nipples and soon she was facing his cock once more. It was gently bobbing with his heartbeat as he watched her with wide eyes. He smiled at her then threw his head back, eyes closing in bliss as Emma pressed her lips to the head of his cock.

"Mmmm, it's so smooth and hot!" she purred.

He opened his eyes and watched her feverishly as she teased the shaft with her tongue. "Emma..." he sighed.

His sighs turned into gasps as she moved her lips over the head and took it inside her mouth. Her tongue stroked over his flesh as she slowly took more and more of it inside.

"Oh! Oh my god! Emma!" he said, sucking in a breath as the sensations blasted through his mind. He watched her intense concentration and the image burned itself into his mind for all time. Marlene may have had a more practiced technique but this... to have Emma doing this for him was truly world shaking! It felt better than anything he'd ever experienced!

Finally, the head bumped into the back of her throat and she looked up at him as she hadn't taken it all yet. She winked and pushed a little harder and he gasped as her face was suddenly pressed against his lap.

"FUCK! Ahhhh! Oh my god!" Gary cried out as his body twitched with the intensity. She was swallowing or doing something with her throat that was driving him insane with pleasure!

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers