By My Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers

Emma pulled him slowly from her throat and mouth and looked up at him with a very pleased smile. "So, that was good?"

"Incredible!" was all he managed.

Her smile widened as she moved to the end table. She slipped back to his cock and was soon rolling a condom down the length of his throbbing erection as he sucked in another breath.

She climbed onto his body and rubbed herself up and down his shaft as she cooed with pleasure. "Oh Gary, you feel so good!"

"I'm glad you bought more than one of these," he teased and she giggled as she nodded.

When she was good and wet and Gary was hard enough to drive nails into concrete, she reached down and positioned him against her. Her eyes were wide as she was nervous but she saw Gary had the same expression as he held her eyes with his. She slowly eased herself down onto his cock and her mouth dropped open as it felt so good. Strange and intensely intimate but oh so good and... right. Gary was the one who she was supposed to be with.

She'd only begun to take him inside when she felt a brief sharp pain and went still.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes... give me a moment," she said as she rode out the pain. It wasn't too bad. Her friend Francis had confessed that her first time had been very painful for her. Emma had been psyching herself up for far worse than this.

She eased herself further down and only winced a little. She watched Gary's face and she could tell it felt really good for him but he was doing his best to let her set the pace. Her heart warmed seeing that.

"Gary, you're filling me up so good!" she cooed as she managed to drop down a few more inches.

"Oh Emma! This feels amazing!" Gary managed before dropping his head back against the bed.

When her ass settled down on his pelvis she knew she'd taken all of him and she felt his heat deep within her. She leaned forward to rest on his chest and brought her mouth over his for a kiss. He caressed her lips with his and their tongues chased each other, firing their passions.

Emma's hips began to roll and grind against Gary's and she moaned into their kiss as the pleasure began to build.

Gary's hands found her ass and he squeezed her firm muscles as his own hips joined the motion to stroke his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh! Oh my god, yes! Oh Gary! God I love your hands on my body!" she moaned as she pulled back from the kiss. She ground her clit against his body as her hips began to pick up the pace.

"And I love touching you so we're a good match!" Gary said with a smile.

She took his mouth with hers as her movements began to accelerate.

Gary was stroking in and out of Emma's hot, wet pussy as her hips gyrated against him. He was getting close, very close and from the look in her eyes so was she.

Emma was looking into Gary's eyes and saw the love in them. That was the magic ingredient she'd missed in her previous relationship with Todd. He'd never looked at her like Gary did. Her body suddenly rushed up on a truly monumental explosion of pleasure as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

Gary could feel her clamping down on his cock in ripples and this sent him over the top as well. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" he growled as he pulled Emma's body tight against his, his hands stroking and squeezing her ass cheeks. She continued to rock against him but was slowing down into a gentle, languid roll of her hips to prolong the blissful sensations.

They caught their breath as Emma rested her head on Gary's shoulder.

"I should have picked up a larger box of condoms," she sighed.

Gary burst into laughter and Emma chuckled and gasped as the movement sent sparks through her body.

"Stop! Ooo! Stop stop stop!" she giggled as she bounced on his chest. She finally rolled off onto the mattress. She gave him a false scowl and he laughed harder. She loved hearing the happy sound so she just tucked herself against his side and hugged him.

"Oh Emma! I love you!" Gary finally managed once his laughing settled down.

She gasped and pushed herself up on her elbow to look into his eyes.

Gary smiled at her. "I really do. You make me happier than I thought possible. I can't imagine my life without you."

"I love you too, Gary!" Emma blurted and moved in to kissed him tenderly.

"And your lips fit mine perfectly," he said with a smile as she moved back to rest her cheek against his arm. She sighed happily.

They lay in bed just holding each other and enjoying the intimacy.

"I can't believe we're here," Emma said. "Is it really happening?"

Gary kissed the top of her head and hugged her a little tighter. "Yes, it's real. We're starting the next phase of our life. When I was first planning my escape from the farm I couldn't see past the moment of my arriving here. The very thought of facing that future alone terrified me. Now, with you by my side, as you've been my entire life, I can't wait to see what's next!"

The two young lovers contemplated a future made so much richer by a friendship that stretched back to their childhood. They'd face whatever came at them, together.