By Myself and More

Story Info
Masturbation fun in the former guest room then more.
944 words
4.13
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

My wife and I finally agreed I was moving out of the bedroom. I moved into our guest room. That left her alone in the king size bed. Why did I move to our guestroom, let me explain. We had not engaged in sex for over a decade. The reasons were simple she didn't like sex. She also objected to my sleeping nude. She also said my tossing and turning woke her up several times during the night.

Actually, I was okay with leaving, although the master bedroom was large and well furnished but so was the guest room. The guestroom has two twin beds. It is also the bedroom farthest for the master. I moved my self in and made myself comfortable there. Now I was free to sleep nude without a top sheet or blanket. I'm best described as fit, five seven and one hundred fifty pounds. I'm reasonably handsome and I look pretty damn good at the pool when compared with others around my age.

Now I could read Literotica and watch gay porn in the evening before falling asleep. I secretly had wanted out her bedroom for a long time. When she suggested I leave I couldn't wait to move. On my first night I removed everything from the bed except the pillows. I turned on the ceiling fan and read a few gay male stories, they made me horny. I switched on some gay anal video on my iPad and prepared for some fun. I had placed some lube in the bedside cabinet drawer. Coating my cock with lube I began pleasuring myself.

While watching porn I was gently stroking myself. I may not have the longest cock but it is thick and very hard. As the video sex got better my stroking began to speed up. I could feel my body tensing as I felt up my own pecs and abs. Then as the first rope of cum shot out of me my orgasm hit really hard. Pleasure coursed through my body. Rope after rope landed on my abs and ran down my hand.

I laid back, sweating and breathing heavily. I collected most of my sperm on my fingers. I licked it off my hand and fingertips and sent it down my throat. Relieved now I walked to the guest bath to clean up a little before going to sleep. Lights out, porn video off and Literotica done for today. Laying on my chest I felt my cock hardening. I ignored it being ready to go to sleep. As I began drifting off I thought of my gay lover as I smiled and went to sleep.

Waking up the next morning faint light was appearing through the bedroom blind. I found myself lying on my back, looking up at the ceiling fan turning a faint hum was coming from the motor. Nude and feeling a chill, I knew a way to warm up while still in bed. As my erection started I thought to myself why waste my time on myself?I could arrange for a sex date with a guy friend of mine. We have been together many times. Wife would be going out shopping with friends today, so I was free to have some fun.

Contacted my steady guy to see what he was up to today, did he want to play? My text was immediately answered with an affirmative emoji. We texted back and forth and agreed it would be best if I visited him at his place.

I got to his place and like always the front door was ajar. Opening the door there he stood button front shirt open, revealing his muscular pectorals and abdominals. Today he wearing red athletic shorts. Shaking hands we chatted and headed for the bedroom. He immediately removed his shirt and flip flops, then dropping his shorts and I saw his very hard cock.

I immediately stripped, put on a cockring, put coco butter on his cock and began to suck. Delicious precum started to flow almost immediately. I licked and sucked and became hard myself. There is nothing that excites me more than having a hard delicious cock in my mouth.

I couldn't wait to have him cum in my mouth. He didn't disappoint me. after a few minutes we changed positions with my head at the edge of the bed on a pillow while he fucked my mouth. Like a freight train he kept pumping his cock into me. I was also jacking my cock, hoping to cum at the same time.

Harder and faster he went, banging away as I pumped myself furiously. Awaiting the divine feeling of sperm both rushing into my mouth as sperm ran out of my cock. Then it happened we both orgasamed together. He cried out in excitement as he came full force in my mouth. I too shot sperm all over my lower abdomen. Our heads were spinning with pleasure.

I swallowed every drop of semen/sperm. Likewise, he bent over me so as to lick and eat my semen/sperm. We both share the same feeling after having sex. We believe that swallowing the fluid that gives life is the most sacred act that men can share with each other.

Like always we showered together and kissed passionately. We embraced and played with each other's bodies. We dried each other off after our shower. After that I pulled up my athletic shorts and put on my tee shirt and walked to the front door. He reminded nude but walked me to the door. A final man hug and I was off, day dreaming on the way home about next time.

673djp
673djp
76 Followers