All Comments on 'By The Numbers Ch. 05'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Solid 5's...

...up to the Epilogue. What a pat cop-out, Sly. I guess we can be glad you didn't run down what happened to all the characters Animal-House-style. Tidy epilogues are for amateur writers who don't know better. And you DO so no excuses. There are a thousand more interesting ways to end that story, including letting the readers finish it in their minds, than Nate conveniently finding another great girl. Trite, Sly. Great story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved the epilogue

I loved the epilogue. This story sounds exactly like something that happened to me in my younger years. It really hit home. Too nice a guy, fall in love to easily, and she never leaves her boyfriend. I have a good feeling that you wrote this on someone's personal experience, because I've been there.

At first I was reading this story because of the sex, but then I wanted to know how it ends. Don't change. Loved it. Been reading Lit for 5 plus years now, and this is my first comment.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 16 years ago
Loved it ...

What a revelation these stories were! At first I thought I was reading just a very well-written series filled with some of the hottest, most erotic sex I've read on this site ... but by the end I realized this piece has it all. Heart and soul as well as heat and passion. I didn't think the ending was a cop-out. I would have been disappointed if she'd left the boyfriend; that would have been too easy. So Nate went on with his life and has learned some valuable lessons on the way. A great read and a great ride, Slyc. Thanks.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 16 years ago
Another great one

Your stories have it all, Slyc. This was sexy, the characters were very realistic, and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I think the ending was perfect. Rather Nietzsche. ;)

I would have been disappointed if Nate hadn't grown from the experience.

Script

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
5's all around

Wow... loved the story. Gotta stop readin the good people's stuff though. your stories all make me sad at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reversal

Really well written story.

What I didn't realize until afterward was that it is really her story. Of her conflicts and compromises.

Who uses whom?

kemanderkemanderalmost 13 years ago
Excellence Personified!

You developed your characters wonderfully, and chose a fantastic, somewhat dark and moody tone for the story, while maintaining an arousing sensuality throughout the length of it. Very well done, very readable, and just a lot of fun. You should be paid for this kind of excellence, as it seems to be somewhat unusual within Literotica. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Generic

Ordinarily I'm an admirer of your stuff however this story was a simplistic average suckathon and fuckathon,not nearly up to your standards. The male protagonist seems to be a typical 20 yr old gamester and not worthy of the intriguing sheilah. Better luck next time as you develop your skills

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 11 years ago
A good solid ending

I like how you ended the story remaining true to the characters you had written. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous