All Comments on 'By the Pale Moonlight Ch. 03'

by Cheshireheir

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

I like how you're doling out the details little by little but still giving us enough to be drawn in. I'm really enjoying reading this story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

This story is really turning out nicely. You do need an editor to smooth out the rough edges and dang your character is nasty! She doesn't shower for a week, gross! The story is really interesting, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More more more, I need more!

This is great, please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Please keep writing this story I absolutely love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's kind of a hateful b!

She is as bad as the people who treat her mean - also super judgemental. If she'd get out of her own head and stopped judging other people, then maybe she'd get the same back. Like attracts like.

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 8 years ago
I'm interested, but...

Yes, definitely interested in your story, but you definitely need an editor. It's pseudo, not sudo. And that's not the only place where you've spelled a word phonetically versus properly. Please get an editor. Also, the scene with what I'm guessing will turn out to be a vampire was ok but a bit screwy. It lacks depth. You might consider reworking that so that it feels up to par with the rest of the story.

Aside from the spelling errors and a few minor issues with character development, though, you have the beginnings of what may turn into a captivating story. Please don't stop writing, keep going, keep improving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good so far

I just hope this does not turn into one of those were vs vamp fighting for no reason. The were live in the woods, the vamps in the cities, there is some fighting for reasons that make zero sense then some people have sex.

You have some spelling errors. The plot seems to move at the right pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous