By the Sea, My Cousin and Me

Story Info
My cousin Brianna finishes my perfect day.
593 words
3.99
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Southern California day. Clear skies, 75 degrees, and, with the windows down, a cool breeze in the air. As the only car on the private ocean overlook, I had no worries about being getting disturbed. I glanced out across the vast Pacific blue and watched as the sun began to set. It was a perfect moment on a perfect day... and it was only getting better...

The sensation was almost too overwhelming as I glanced down to watch my cousin Brianna slowly working her mouth up and down the length of my cock...

Running my hand through her soft brunette hair and listening to her gentle moans as she licked, sucked, and kissed all along my shaft, I gazed across her body to take in her beauty. At 5'6", an athletic build, and soft sun-kissed skin, Brianna was every bit a California beach girl and every bit my type, who knew. I am definitely an ass and legs man, and she had the nicest toned legs and tightest firm butt I have seen on any girl. While I would not call it a fetish, I also have a thing for those types of girls in jeans or leggings (pants or shorts) it does not matter. She always knows the right things to wear that are tight and fit in all the right places. Since telling her that, she wears them as often as possible now knowing it gets me hard.

She was more than just a gorgeous beauty though; she had the brains too. Highly intelligent and absolutely the sweetest person you could meet, I could not have asked for a better specimen in a female partner.

At the moment though, I was more entranced with her amazing talent of giving me a mind-bending blowjob. She started to quicken her pace as she started licking the head of my penis and jerking my shaft. This caused my other hand to take a firm squeeze of her jean covered ass and hold on for dear life.

Just as the Sun began to disappear over the horizon, I started to lose all control...

"Bri...Brianna... I'm gonna cum!" I shouted, thankful that there was no one else around to hear me cry out.

I moved my hand from her butt to the back of her neck where my fingertips just happened to land on the edge of her throat. She knew what I wanted...

"Baby, I am going to shoot my cum down your throat!" I cried.

Immediately she wrapped her arms around my waist and threw her weight down on my lap so she could meet the upward thrust of my throbbing cock trying to get as deep in her throat as I could.

"Uuuuughhhhh!" I grunted as my seed exploded.

Since the beginning of our forbidden love, I quickly realized I had so much lust and desire for Brianna, that I always produced an unbelievable amount of semen when we had sex which always resulted in the most explosive orgasms.

What made it even more erotic was that I could feel her swallowing trying to keep pace with each shot of cum from my cock...

Pulse Swallow Pulse Swallow Pulse Swallow...

As I continued to ejaculate down my cousin's throat, grunting like a Wildman, I felt like I was going to black out. As I began to fade, my mind started drifting to events three months prior when our familial bond grew into sexual tension, which resulted in an innocent kiss, that turned into pure carnal lust.

To be continued....