Sharing a room

Story Info
Shared a room with my sexy cousin for a week.
888 words
4.03
33.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened to me many years ago when me(m) and my cousin(f) were both 18. My uncle took us for a vacation to visit some family and we stayed with his mom, my cousins grandma.

My cousins grandmas house only had two guest bedrooms. My uncle took one and we decided that me and my cousin would share the other.

The house was a 50s style ranch that had a sunroom that had been added onto the back of the house, and the guest bedroom we were staying in had a small window that looked out into the sun room.

The second night we were staying there, her and I were up watching tv late while everyone else was asleep. She told me she was going to go get ready for bed and headed into the bedroom. Me being a teenager and super horny I thought I might be able to get a glimpse of her changing by looking through the little window in the sun room.

I snuck over to the sliding glass door and slid it open (pretty sure she heard this, as it wasn't as quiet as I had hoped), walked over and peeked into the window

She already had her jeans off and I got to watch her take her top off. she was standing there in a little blue bra and matching panties. she grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower

I waited a little bit hoping to see more and she finally came back into the bedroom in only her towel still dripping wet...she was facing the window when she undid the towel and I got to see her full body. She had very round, perky breasts and her nipples were nice and hard. She also kept her pussy shaved nice and smooth.

she looked right at the window while she stood there naked but didn't show any sign of being able to see me. I moved away from the window and went back to the living room for fear of being caught though. I was so fucking horny though and my cock was rock hard and throbbing!

she came out a few minutes later in her pajamas and I told her I was going to go get ready for bed now. I went to the bedroom, shut the door and slid out of my jeans, shirt and shoes...I saw her panties laying there so I picked them up and was feeling them and rubbing my cock through my boxers when I hear the sliding glass door to the sun room start to open.

I was so horny that I decided to lay down on the bed, take my cock out and started stroking it. I looked over at the window and could just make out the silhouette of her face watching me jerk off and I almost instantly covered my chest in cum. It was one of the biggest loads I've ever shot.

This routine happened every night after that for the week and a half we were on vacation. Every night id sneak over to the window and watch her undress. Then when it was my turn to get ready for bed I'd grab her panties and play with them...sometimes wrapping them around my cock and Cumming in them while she watched me through the window.

It only happened once but one night about halfway through the vacation when I snuck over to the window she was already halfway undressed and only had her panties on...she saw me in the window and started rubbing her breasts and playing with her nipples then she ran her hand down between her legs and started caressing and rubbing her pussy...after a few minutes she slid her panties off and laid them on the bed. Then started putting on her pajamas.

I went back to the living room and waited for her to be done getting ready for bed. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her soaking wet panties! She came out and I rushed into the bedroom. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and started rubbing her wet panties along my cock. I looked to the window but she wasn't there so tried to calm down a little and start stroking slower until I was sure she was watching. After a few minutes she still wasn't at the window, but that's when I heard the doorknob turn, the door slowly open and she quietly came into the room shutting the door behind her.

We locked eyes and I just kept slowly stroking my cock. She was watching as I ran the soft satiny fabric of her panties up and down the length of my cock. She reached up and undid the buttons on her pajama top, pulled it open and began to caress her breasts while she watched me...her hand slowly trailed down her stomach and under her pajama bottoms as I stroked my cock for her. She made soft little moans as we played with ourselves and it wasn't long before I could take it anymore...hot cum showering my stomach and chest. Her body quivered and she let out a few long moans as she came too. We smiled at each other and she slipped back out of the room leaving me to cleanup.