All Comments on 'By Voice and By Candle'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilot7 months ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Perfect. From the tag line, “The heat of its gaze was like hot breath between her legs” to the final punctuation.

BazzleBazzle7 months ago

Cracking story.

As a voyeur type angle. You could have given us a little flavour. As she undid her bra, and panties and let them drop to the floor. What colour or style where they? Did her breasts flop or as they pert enough just to hang. You gave us the colour of the dildo.

But all in all very good!

DevinterDevinter7 months ago

Thank you for yet another story. As an absolutely massive fan of cinnamon liquor, I feel personally attacked - but I'm willing to put that aside since I'm a big fan of your work! That said, I have to admit that the first half of this story - great plot, by the way - felt way too rushed for me. I wanted the séance to go on for longer, in particular. I think if you would have padded the story with a bit more details (especially in the first half), it would have soared higher. This felt like a 10k words story told in less than 5k, if that makes sense. Still going to give you a 5-star score, but in truth, it's probably more like a 4,5 for me. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars. Great story, you have very good writing skills, I'm definitely going to read some of your other works and put you on my go-to list.

A_Little_Show_TooA_Little_Show_Too7 months ago

Well done. Thank you for posting, and good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...