By Voice and By Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long silence. The ghost didn't reply, but Kat got a sensation of agreement, of contrition even.

"And if I tell you to fuck off, then off you fuck, got it?"

Again, the sense of agreement.

"Good. Then get ready." Kat held up her hand. She'd dug out one of her favourite toys: a purple silicon dildo shaped like a slim cock, with a beaded dildo running parallel . "Because I'm going to fuck myself with this."

I'm watching you!

"You'd better be."

She climbed onto her bed and bent forward on her knees, pulling up her skirt to her waist. Her thighs were naked above her stockings, she knew, and her pussy and arse were exposed.

"I took my panties off before I left work," she whispered. "There was a girl sitting opposite me in the train. Student, I think. She kept looking down between my legs." The girl had bitten her lip several times. The hand on the leg of the boy next to her had kept tightening and sliding further up his thigh. It had made Kat feel good, powerful, in control again.

"Can you see between my legs?"

I'm watching you.

Kat ran her fingers up between her legs, caressing her clit and exploring her entrance. "See how wet I am?" Slowly she let one finger slide inside, then withdrew it and spread her cream all along her slit and up her crack.

With her other hand she groped around on the bed until she found the toy. Bringing it up between her thighs, she rubbed along her slit. "Do you like this? Do you want to see me fuck myself?"

I'm watching you... the ghost's voice whispered. I'm watching you...

Kat pressed the small purple head against her entrance and pushed it in. A small grunt escaped her. The silicon cock wasn't large, but size wasn't the point of this particular toy.

"You were watching on Saturday, weren't you?" she whispered. "Did you see what I did with my finger? Where I put it?"

The ghost didn't reply, but the sense of its presence grew. The heat of the unseen gaze shifted slightly, from her pussy up to her arse.

"Yes, you saw. And you liked it."

It took a bit of fiddling, but she managed to position the first bead of the second, flexible dildo against her arse. She was already slick there from where her fingers had spread her cream.

The ghost's arousal radiated around her, a hot wave that fed her own excitement. With trembling fingers Kat pressed against that first bead, feeling the resistance of her hole, the tight stretching, then it popped inside her and she gasped.

Her finger traced the silicon where the dildo entered her. She could feel the nerve endings come alive, sending shivers through her. Adding a little pressure, she forced the second bead -- larger than the first, smaller than the next -- just inside her, leaving it there for a moment to enjoy the sensation of being stretched.

The only sounds coming from the ghost now were soft "whooos", and she almost giggled at the thought that all those scary stories had got something right. But the mood was too sensual to spoil, and she found her own moans echoing the ghost's.

Gently, and ever so slowly, she pressed the beads inside her one by one, feeling herself stretch, fill up. The cock inside her pussy pushed in further too, and she felt the two parts of the toy almost touching.

Finally the last and largest bead was inside her. Her breath was already ragged and the ghost's soft moans had become whispers. "Do you like this?" she grunted, pulling the toy out slightly, feeling herself stretch again. "Doooo... you... like... this?" And she pressed it back inside.

Arousal filled the room, washing over her and heightening her own excitement. She drew the toy out again, further this time, and pushed it back. In and out, harder and harder until she was fucking herself in both holes as fast as she could.

She knew that if she started to rub herself she'd explode. She wasn't ready for that yet. She wanted to delay it, to enjoy this moment and drag it out forever.

But the heat of the ghost's gaze was driving her wild, the intensity of its excitement was impossible to resist. Show me, it insisted, show me!

Her clit was hard, pushing out between her swollen lips. She could feel the fake cock in her pussy, heard it as it pumped her cream out of her. A flick sent a shudder through her, a quick pinch made her cry out, then she rubbed and suddenly her body erupted in climax.

It exploded through her, and came back in waves from the unseen presence around her, making her cry out again and again, until she couldn't take anymore and she collapsed onto the bed, the toy still buried inside her.

This time the presence didn't vanish. The forcefulness was gone, but Kat could sense it all around her as she carefully pulled the toy out of her holes and put it aside for cleaning, then stood on wobbly legs and straightened her skirt and blouse. Hair clung to her face, and she knew she was flushed.

Still trying to catch her breath she made her way to the bathroom to wash her face and hands. "I have to go out now," she announced. It didn't feel strange anymore, talking to thin air. "I'm meeting friends."

Standing by the door a few minutes later she paused. "Will you be here when I get back?"

By voice and by candle, the ghost replied softly, I'm watching you.

Kat smiled. "I'll see you later then."

12