All Comments on 'Byker Slave'

by Canonfodder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, hopefully we will be entertained with more adventures of Cammy and mistress. I wonder if her nieces will be taken by the gang later on?

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

This appears to be a single story with no further chapters. Too bad. Cannonfodder, this probably should have been in the noncon category, but so far no one mentions that. The ending is a bit abrupt. There could have been multiple chapters detaining the enslavement.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 1 year ago

I notice the scores are about 3.7 so far. Does this mean a lot of 3's or a lot of 5's and 1's? Hard to know. The BDSM category is clearly not correct. The ending and development are below average. The plot itself had some high potential until the rush at the end.

CanonfodderCanonfodderabout 1 year agoAuthor

So, thank you for the four comments to date. :) To those who did so anonymously; I'm gonna ignore you. Sorry, but if you cannot stand by your words, don't bother. I mean, who are you? You could be the world's greatest literary critic or a board school kid. Without context, your opinion is meaningless. Do you have a body of work to stand behind? Or a track record of insightful critique that you can reference? Shouts from the dark will be treated as heckles and ignored.

I wrote this story in the summer of 2020 after stumbling on a triptych of images by an illustrator on an art site for Deviants. ;) He goes by the nom de plume of Jomsviking, and the Triptych was called Crossroads. The first image shows the scene of Zoé leaving the restroom. The second Zoé being bound, and the third of her encased and on the back of a speeding motorcycle.

Jomsviking explaind that the images were for a comission based on a story of the same name. But the link he provided was broken, and despite a lot of search I could not find it. So I wrote my own story to go with the pictures. Jomsviking gave me permission to post the pictures with my story too.

I have since found the original story; a much longer affair than my effort. Turned out the Mother character in my tale was called Dakota in the original, the location for my version. :)

Should this story have been posted the noncon section rather than BDSM? Possibly... I tried posting my story The Hunt in nonerotic, and I think it must have been the modorator who moved it. I honestly cannot remember if I aimed this at noncon or BDSM.

GlasgowSlaveGirlGlasgowSlaveGirlabout 1 year ago

A great story. Liked it.

But, as others have said, the end was rushed and unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanonfodder@Canonfodder
Old fart living in the South West of the UK. Raised two kids, now working hard at growing a beard in compensation for the lack of hair up top.