Her 45th Birthday

Story Info
Wife feeling old is tempted to have an affair with her boss.
16.8k words
3.73
40.1k
47
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

Allison and I have had a good marriage for the past 25 years, well that is until the last few months. She has been getting home late from work lately, usually mumbling about having to work late again, due to someone else's screw-up and her boss handing her the paperwork and telling her "Fix it before you go home!" She's been sullen and hasn't been in the mood for sex since this started. It's always been something, too tired, a headache, upset stomach, anything so she doesn't have to have sex with me. That's not like her. Before that it was at least twice a week, often more. I was thinking back, and it's been only once during that time about 5 weeks ago but right in the middle of making love, she stopped and sort of left things hanging and that's not like her usually. Since then, nothing.

She has worked for Electra advertising / marketing agency for most of our married life. Me, I'm an automotive engineer, now working for Deltronix, an independent company that builds products to increase the power to today's cars and trucks. They've sent me to computer school three times now and I love it. We have our own dyno to test our products on rigs to make sure they work, not just build them and send them out. We live a good life, comfortable, but not extravagant. Our house and cars are paid for, we both have good retirement plans and decent IRAs, so life is good, though we do probably work too much, both of us.

I was tired of her attitude lately so after doing some snooping at her work, when she got home this evening, I pulled her into a deep kiss, took her purse and bag from her and headed her up the stairs to our large master bedroom ensuite, where a bubble bath awaited her. Next to the tub was an ice bucket with a bottle of her favorite sweet champagne, Saracco Moscato d'Asti 2018, It was sold at our Costco occasionally and after her first bottle, she liked it so I had bought all they had for her. Every time I see it, I buy them out. Anyway, Allison turned and pulled me to her lips and gave me a deep kiss and as she peeled off her clothes to let me view her body, the one that I loved so much, so I wolf whistled.

"Matthew Donald O'Connell, you know you will go to hell for lying!" she said as she turned to get into the tub. I lightly swatted her butt and she quickly hopped into the bubbles, almost going out of site beneath them, maybe I had over done it. Allison was pushing and blowing the bubbles away so she could at least have room for her face and when she had succeeded, she looked up at me, smiled and said, "Drink please, kind sir."

Handing her, her glass, I said, "Ali, how can you accuse me of lying? You are still a very sexy woman. You're trying to compare yourself to those young fashion models but, you are definitely a M.I.L.F. I've had several of my friends tell me how lucky I am to have such a sexy wife as you, not to mention quite a few after this year's New Year's Eve party when you wore that clingy, plunging, sexy, gold mini-dress to the company party. I didn't say anything that night, but it was very obvious to me and most of the men at the party that shortly after midnight, you came back from the ladies' room and were no longer wearing your bra or panties. I do know I was having a hell of a time getting to dance with you, and never any slow songs with you the rest of the night."

Ali was looking into her glass and not at me. I took a deep breath and asked, "When you feel up to it, I wish you would tell me what happened to make you take off your underwear off, but right now, I want to know what's going on with you these last few weeks. You tell me you've been working late." She started to say something, but I stopped her. "Like I was saying, you CLAIM to be working late but I check with HR, and you seldom work any overtime and the parking attendant said you leave the lot at the end of work almost every day. Now, I want to hear it from you. I want to know who he is, when it started, who started it, how long it's been going on, and is it going to continue?" I stood over her with this steeled glaze as she downed her glass and held it for a refill.

I didn't want to but as I started to refill her glass, Ali broke into tears. I took her glass from her and handed her a dry hand towel to wipe her tears away. I bent over and took her hand in mine and asked, "What's going on, sweetheart? You know I love you. You are my life. If there is something going on in your life, our marriage, your job, anything at all, you know I am here for you. I will do my very best to stand by you and love you no matter what. That I promise, even if turns out to be something that could or will hurt me."

Ali pulled my hand to her lips and kissed it as she smiled up at me with such a loving, beautiful smile, my heart was hers. I thought even if she was having an affair, that my love for her would get us through it if she would call it off or tell me it had been long ago or, fuck, so many things were going through my head right now I really didn't know what to think. Then, shaking her head, she said, "Honey, please let me finish my bath and I'll be down in a while, and I'll tell you everything."

That didn't do much to settle my nerves. In fact, my stomach growled so loudly, even my wife heard it though I put it off to being hungry. I went back downstairs to the kitchen to continue fixing the Moroccan ginger-chicken thighs with curried rice and sautéed vegetables I was making her for dinner. I knew this was one of her favorite dishes that I make. I cooked the marinated chicken thighs on the barbecue, then put them in a casserole dish, smother them with a sauce made from onions, tomatoes, celery, turnips, with a little coriander and rye seed added. I cover it with aluminum foil and bake for a half an hour at 400°, while I made the curried rice and sautéed the vegetables.

I had just plated our dinner and was about to carry the plates out to the dining room when Allison walked into the kitchen, wearing only a white diaphanous cover-up that she normally wore over her nightgown, 3" heels, and this, 'I want you' look in her eyes. The look that I hadn't seen in over a month now. She walked up to me, putting her hand behind my head, pulling me down to meet her lips, and gave me a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue in to dart around with mine. Her hand dropped and started to rub up and down my quickly hardening shaft as I stood there, a hot plate of food in each hand.

When she finally broke the kiss, I know I had leaked a bunch of precum in my pants, but she stepped back, looking at the plates and said, "Awe, honey, my favorite. It smells divine, then again, it always does." My sexy wife pulled a small piece of chicken from the bone, popping it in her mouth and made a sound almost like an orgasm then said, "Dammit Matt, this has to be eaten now. Oh hell, playtime can wait. What can I do to help?"

"The table is set but you could grab another bottle of your champagne out of the fridge," I said as I sat our plates down and lit the candles, I had placed by the large bouquet of flowers I had picked up on my way home. If she was having an affair, I was going to fight for her.

As she walked into our dining room, her eyes glistened. I loved her deep blue eyes and could get lost in them. Her blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail tonight and went down mid-back as it has for years. Vanity has kept the few gray hairs that have appeared away by going to her hairdresser's once a week, but I don't mind. Allison's carpet matches the drapes, as they say, though not too long ago, she cut it fairly short with just a landing strip above, instead of the bush she has had for years.

I'll admit, I was having trouble eating dinner, even though I will have to say it was delicious, even for me. It was because of that sheer gown Allison was wearing and her still youthful (to me) looking breasts. There is something to be said about a woman not having too big a set of breasts as they get older, they don't sag. Ali's were a 35B. They were bouncing as she ate, and when she reached for her wine glass, the gown would open, teasing me with a clear view of her tit for a second, though she would pull it closed as soon as she noticed me looking. When she saw me looking, she'd smile back at me. When we finished, I asked her if she would like dessert and she said, "No, but another glass of champagne would be nice." There was enough in the bottle to fill her glass but not mine, so I went to the kitchen and filled mine with Sprite and returned. I handed her, her glass, then took the dishes out to the kitchen, rinsed them off and put them in the dishwasher.

When I returned to the dining room, she wasn't there, a quick yell and she answered from the family room, so I headed there. Allison was sitting in the middle of the couch; the coffee table conveniently had a box of tissues on it. She patted the spot on her right, next to her so I joined her. Setting her glass on the coffee table, she lay down in my lap, her head on my right leg, her arm between my legs, facing away from me, her body and feet stretched out on the rest of the couch. My left hand was holding her left hand, my right stroking her hair and shoulder. Then I said, "Can you talk now?"

My beautiful wife started crying so I reached over and handed her several tissues. She wiped her eyes, blew her nose, then said, "I'm so old, how can you still love me?"

This really shocked me, but for some reason, I sort of chuckled. I looked down at her and said, "What do you mean old? Ali, of all of my friends, I honestly believe I'm married to the sexiest woman that any of them have, bar none! And most of them will agree with me."

Her head turned up as she looked up at me with this half smile and said, "You have to say that Matthew, you're married to me." She turned her head back and laid it back down on my leg.

I moved her hair from her face and said, "Alright, Allison, start at the beginning and tell me all."

She was silent for a few minutes, and I didn't know if I should say anything or wait. Then she said, "I don't know Matt, it's just that every time I look in the mirror, this old crow is looking back at me. I'm starting to get wrinkles around my eyes, and I'm getting these dark spots on my skin like my mother has and it reminds me of how old she looks and just how old am. I feel like my life is almost over."

She started crying again so I kept caressing her and said, "Ali, I think you are still a very sexy, beautiful woman. I don't know what's gotten into you, but you have to believe me, you really ARE!"

Ali sighed and said, "Of course you do but others don't."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She was quiet for quite a while, and I could feel her trembling.

Ali reached back and took my hand in hers, intertwining her fingers in mine then said, "I don't know if I told you or not, but we had a new sales manager assigned to our office a few of months back. David Hoffman, he is originally from Denmark, though he came here from our New York office. Tall, shoulder-length jet black hair, green eyes, build like Adonis and had all the girls in the office wishing he'd take them into his office and fuck them over his desk. He was that good looking."

I couldn't help it and I jokingly said, "All of them, even you dear?" Her hand squeezed mine so tightly it felt like she was cutting off my circulation and I couldn't pull away. She must have silently held if for two or three minutes, then she let out a big sigh.

"Um, yes Matt, even me. I have to admit it. When he came into my office to ask me about an account and be would be leaning on my desk, next to me and I could smell him, I'd find my pussy leaking.

When I was in his office, a few times he'd have me sit on his couch with him next to me as we went over the files he asked for. His arms and hands, sometimes accidentally brushing my side boobs, or nipples and at times, his hand touched my thigh but only for a moment, though he'd smile at me when he did it. It always left me wet. He took me to lunch one Thursday, saying he wanted to get to know me, and Friday morning, there was a small bouquet of flowers with a thank you note from him for allowing him the pleasure of my company. I felt he was going to ask me to have sex with him and was having a war with myself because I loved you so much, but he was so young, handsome, and virile, in my mind I was imagining myself in bed with him, letting him fuck me with that big cock of his to one fabulous orgasm after another.

As you know, I'm the oldest woman in the office, and as I admired the flowers, David came in and sat on my desk, looking down on me with such a sexy smile and said,"

"Allison, you are such a beautiful woman. Why do you hide that beauty under such old fashioned, stodgy clothing? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the way you dress, but in this day and age where our company is out there selling our services to customers, we need to, well how do I put this, have a more youthful appearance."

"Matt, I thought he was going to tell me he was going to lay me off for a younger woman and I just about broke into tears but before I could react, what he said next floored me."

"Allison, in this week's pay envelope, I'm putting in something extra and I want you to go out shopping and buy yourself some nicer clothing. Something, let's say, a little sexier. Something your clients will really take notice of. Believe me, you have the body and looks to pull it off. You've seen how the younger girls dress, haven't you? Do you think you could do that for me? Besides, that way, our clients won't be looking at what we're charging them."

"He chuckled at that and winked at me, stood up and left my office. Matt, I didn't know what to say. Now I've always tried to dress conservatively, my dresses come down a few inches past my knees and I wear comfortable flats or clogs. But as I walked around the office and saw what the other girls and women were wearing it really made me feel old. Their dresses were from a few inches above their knees to almost what I'd call mini skirts. A couple were wearing blouses, or tunics with just tights underneath. I didn't know if I could do that, but I did have to admit, they did look quite sexy.

When I opened my pay envelope that afternoon, I nearly fainted. Inside were ten, $100 bills, paper clipped together with a note saying, 'For new sexy clothes only.' Matthew, I'm pretty good friends with Lucy in our office and she's 32, recently divorced and out there looking for a new partner. Lucy always looks sexy as hell. She admits, she isn't sure if she is ready to get married again, though she is having fun trying out new applicant, occasionally sharing a some of her erotic exploits with a few of us she considers friends. She agreed to go with me to get some new clothing on Saturday while you worked on our yard.

She did embarrass me a few times with the things she had me try on but between her and the salesgirls, I gave in and bought several outfits that I could mix and match. Then she took me to Victoria's Secrets and had me get some very sexy lingerie, including a couple of push-up bras that really made my girls stand out proud as well as garter belts and stockings. At another store she had me pick up six pairs of heels of different heights and types. I don't think you saw me bringing all the bags that day because you would have asked me what had gotten into me and how much of our money I had spent. I was really glad for that.

I hope you remember that night after dinner when I asked you to go up and shower and shave, then finish up in the kitchen while I went up to take a bath, don't you? Do you remember what I was wearing when I called for you to come up to our bedroom?"

"Oh, hell yeah! When I walked into our bedroom, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world. Just seeing you made my dick so hard, it felt like it would break my zipper. You were wearing that red push-up bra, that red garter belt with the black silk stockings with the black cats and seams down the back, those come fuck me heels and that tiny red lace thong. Your lips, fingernails, and toenails all bright red and you stood there smiling at me, not saying a word. Then you walked up to me, dropped to your knees, yanked my Levi shorts down and took me into your mouth and started giving me head, something you hadn't done in several years.

When I told you I was about to cum, you stood up, pulled my sweatshirt over my head and pushed me back onto our bed, then you quickly slipped your thong off and you planted your heels next to my ass and that's when I noticed that you had shaved off most of your pussy hair, just leaving that little landing strip above your opening shaped into an arrow. You didn't need any help as you wiggled your pussy against my cock then eased yourself down on my raging hardon. You were soaking wet. You started moving yourself up and down on me, like you had never done before. It felt so erotic I've only seen that done in porno movies."

"Me too, that's why I decided to try it. I know you really seemed to like it, though it was hard on my legs the next day but seeing how much you liked it, it was worth it and I did have a nice orgasm too while you were pulling on my nipples once I dropped down and began to ride you hard. I know you sure seemed to have a big orgasm."

"God honey, did I, but then as soon as I did, you suddenly stopped. It was like a switch was turned off and no matter what I did, you weren't interested in sex, or cuddling or anything anymore."

"I'm so sorry for that Matt., my legs cramped up and the moment was lost. But anyway, going back, I was dressing sexier for work, though you didn't even seem to notice. If you did, you sure didn't say anything. David sure did and he told me so on several occasions. That really got my juices flowing. The hot topic in the breakroom among us girls was what it would be like to be in bed with him. Since I come in early to get the reports, sometimes David comes in right after me, from the gym wearing his tight yoga shorts with his bulge visible. Honey, he's huge. Knowing what he was packing was making me hornier than ever.

I'm sorry honey but I even stopped wearing thongs or those lace boy shorts I had been wearing in hopes he would notice and take me in my or his office. I'm sure he noticed as a couple of times when I passed close to him, he turned to watch me with a big smile. He took me out again on a Thursday and on Friday, he called me to his office, asking me to bring in the Baxter account file, so I did. As I entered, he asked me to close his office door so we wouldn't be interrupted, then asked me for the file. He spread the paperwork across his desk and then was asking me to explain some details.

Mr. Baxter had complained to the head office that I wouldn't work on a new campaign for him so they called David and he wanted to know why. I was trying to explain to David that he hadn't paid for his last advertising campaign to the tune of $112,097.46 and I had told Mr. Baxter that as soon as he paid up, I would be glad to work on his account again, he had hung up on me. David looked shocked.

"Show me, though it might be easier if you came around to this side so you can see what I'm reading, wouldn't it?" I did and as I stood next to him, He looked up with this wicked smile and said, "Allison, that is an intoxicating fragrance you're wearing today." I knew he could smell me leaking, hell, even I could but I tried to remain business-like and explain to him what was on the papers but I was having one hell of a time concentrating. Then he pointed to a paper way opposite of me on his desk and asked me about Baxter's bill. I hoped he would hand it to me but he didn't so I leaned over him to get it to show him. I got a little out of balance, my feet slipped out from under me, and I fell into his lap.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers