C.S.I. USA - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito Ch. 02

Story Info
Paris Hilton goes black.
3.5k words
4.21
7.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
793 Followers

Note- This is totally fictional and has no basis whatsoever in the truth.

xxx

"I can't stand black guys. I would never touch one. It's gross."

These were the very words that wealthy heiress Paris Hilton famously uttered as a drunken teenager. Now she was a mature thirty something the successful media personality and model was besotted by those of a darker complexion. In a complete about face Paris admitted to Gwyneth Paltrow that she had uncovered a desperate need to be submissive to black men. And not just one at a time but several.

"I've had a pretty good sex life, but in recent years the men I dated all seemed to have small dicks and no stamina. Also, it always seemed to fall on me to be the dominant one, and I really wished to be used and abused for a change. I did some online research and the more I looked, the more I got turned on by powerful and beefy black males."

Paris looked around at the other women in the group and waited for a reaction. Jennifer Aniston appeared bored and Jessica Alba gave her a look of abject disgust. Megan Fox seemed more interested and pricked up her ears.

"I think I understand." Said Gwyneth who sat separately from the others and peered at Paris with a sympathetic smile.

She had designated herself to be an ear to those like celebrities hooked on casual sex and harbouring pent up frustrations. Gathered in Gwyneth's lavish home in the Hamptons the group of slightly nervous celebrities had first listened to the plight of Jessica Alba and were now hearing from Paris Hilton.

"Being the heiress to such an iconic dynasty as the Hilton family you've been brought up in an exclusive white society, which is less accepting of blacks. So, you're now eating from the forbidden tree so to speak. Who was your first interracial fuck?"

"One day I went to see a movie by myself in the afternoon and I sat in the dark theatre at the back. There were only a few others in attendance and I kept looking at this one black man who looked about thirty. He caught my eye several times and then moved to my row of seats. I instantly got up and moved to the middle away from him. Then the light of the movie screen became bright in a outdoor scene and it reflected on the guy."

Paris crossed her legs as she recalled what happened next.

"He scared me somewhat and this only heightened my sexual awareness. I then noticed that he had dropped his pants and was jerking off as he stared at my loose blonde hair. His big cock was thick and firm in his fist as he rubbed himself to full erection."

"Give me ten bucks and you can suck it. I know you want to. You got that look in your eye."

"He was right as I found myself completely mesmerized by his huge log of a cock. I inched closer to him and his musky odour hit my nose and my pussy trickled in my panties. I fished out a ten dollar bill which he whipped out of my trembling hand."

"Thanks, now come here, bitch!"

"He put his rough hand behind my head and yanked me down to his exposed groin. I put my mouth onto his cock head and inhaled as I started to suck it. I gagged when he pushed up into my mouth and began to rock on his seat. I had to tilt my head up or else he would have forced himself down my throat. I held his shaft at the root and licked and sucked him at my own pace."

"Fucking suck that thing!"

"He tasted different to all the others I have given blow jobs to, more salty and fuller between my lips. I found myself frigging my pussy as I experimented with licking his rigid shaft and using my tongue to flick out at the dark top. Then he surprised me by stiffening in his seat and spraying his thick cum inside my mouth. So much cum that I had to spit most of it out or fucking drown!"

"Yikes!" Exclaimed Jennifer.

"I hightailed it out of there as fast as I could with the guy's laughter ringing in my ears. I got back to my car and sat in my seat with my rabbit vibrator shoved up me until I came hard. All that week I fantasised about being taken and dominated by black men and before I knew it I was fucking every black who came my way. Until last week, when I realised that I had a problem."

"How so?" Asked Gwyneth. "Explain."

x

It was coming up to the fourth anniversary of Prince, whose music I adored, and I wanted to pay my respect by recording a song I had written at his home studio in Paisley Park. I flew to Minneapolis and met up with his estate management and secured a date of recording. The song is called 'Juicy Prince' which is what he was in my eyes.

The place is quite hard to find and I eventually rolled up in my rented Chevy Camaro SS Convertible and met up with the security guys at the entrance. They were all black guys built like body builders in neat purple suits and shades. I found them fascinating as they ushered me inside the mansion.

I spent three hours laying down some vocals to the pre-recorded backing track and I was pleased with the playback. I was taken to one part of the house where I was served with a meal of a corn and bacon salad.

"How you doing, Miss Paris?"

I looked up to see a very large black man whose broad shoulders nearly ripped out the threads of his suit.

"Brad? How are you?"

The six foot plus ex-model joined me and shook my hand. His fist was twice the size of mine and I felt a thrill surge through me. Brad and I had modeled together in Los Angeles some time before and he had been the consummate professional.

"How did you wind up in Minnesota?" I asked as I sipped on a diet soda.

I looked into his big brown eyes and I nearly swooned at his chocolate complexion.

"I'm from Saint Paul. When I heard my man Prince had died I just had to come here."

"That's nice."

"Everyone who works here loved the guy. You wanna say hi to my team?"

"Why not?"

Brad led me by the elbow to a secluded part of the mansion where he introduced me to some of the permanent employees.

"Take a seat. This is Jordan, Chris and Tony."

I sat opposite the smiling men who seemed like giants to little old me. My inner desires to be gang banged by several well hung black men had hit an all time peak as I ogled the beautiful ones.

"Hi."

As Brad spoke my mind wandered and I imagined all four of them taking me roughly and fucking me shitless. I gazed at Chris who seemed to be the youngest and I peered into his cute face and puppy eyes. I had on a Summer dress and boots and I consciously crossed my bare legs to display ample thigh in his direct view. My loins were becoming quite heated and my panties must have been sopping as I grew more and more aroused.

"Would you like a tour of the place?" Asked Brad.

"Sure thing. You can all come too if you like." I said and motioned to the others.

I flashed my best smile and fluttered my long lashes at them all. Scandalous, I know. I visited the entire house and then asked Brad where Prince slept.

"Oh, that part of the house is off limits."

"Pity, I would LOVE to see where he slept."

Brad rubbed his chin in thought and then nodded. We all took a spiral staircase to a corner where the public were not allowed. Inside was an enormous circular bed with four posters and a purple bedspread and sheets.

"Wow, what a bed!" I jumped on it and kicked off my boots. "I bet he had some fun in this bed."

"I'm pretty sure he did." Agreed Brad.

"Want to show me how?"

I went up on my knees and drew my dress off over my head. My bared boobs jiggled as I bobbed on the edge of the bed and cocked my head. My panties were indeed soaked and l dragged them down and held them up by my fingertips and dropped them onto the carpet. The sexual tension was so thick you could have cut it with a knife.

"Let's go crazy!"

All four crowded around the bed and then all eyes were on the team member, Brad. I spread my hands and them my legs and raised a brow.

"Fuck it, let's do it!" The sex M.F. cried.

"Do me baby!"

They quickly shed their suits and underwear and I looked open mouthed at four of the biggest and darkest cocks I had ever seen. There they all wide eyed, naked and stroking themselves in front of me. Their cocks were rock hard over big hanging balls and very large. I knew Brad and his was about twenty eight and had good looks. Jordan must have weighed two hundred pounds and stood at six three at least. Tony was very muscular and obviously worked out, as did Chris, who looked the youngest.

"Paris, you got the look." Said Brad who presented his yummy dick to my face.

"Baby, I'm a star." I answered.

The swollen tip touched my mouth and I became delirious as the smell of his big cock assailed my nostrils. I popped the head in between my pouting lips and I closed my eyes as I allowed him to enter my mouth. I massaged his iron hard shaft and my slender fingers felt every bump and engorged vein. I moved my head and took more of him in. In, out, in, out.

"Mm, mmm!"

I hummed on Brad as one of the others reached between my legs and shoved two fingers into my aching pussy. I had been waiting for that and my heart thumped in my chest.

"Damn! She soft and wet!"

Another massive cock smacked me on my left cheek and I relinquished Brad to suck on Tony's equally stiff rod. The taste of him was different to Brad but still delicious. Chris pawed at my tits so that now I had the attention of all four men. I felt like the cat who got the cream. I was a cock hungry slut as I revelled in the incredible sensation of eight hands fondling my naked body.

"This is heaven!"

I felt beautiful, loved and blessed as they trailed over my tits, belly, arms, thighs and pussy mound. Waves of pleasure coursed through me and I shifted and squirmed on my back.

"I gotta fuck this cunt."

Brad had a look of a wild animal in his broody eyes as I watched him place his large hands behind my knees and push down on me. I squealed in delight as my hips were lifted and his big log sank into me with an audible squelch. My anticipation and yearning to be fucked had reached fever pitch and I moaned in ecstasy as his throbbing wood split my pussy open.

"Oh, Brad!"

Inch by inch he penetrated my soft cunt and I gasped at the sheer girth of his massive black boner. He fucked the shit out of me with smooth, lunging strokes of his dick. He slammed in firmly and then withdrew almost all the way before giving me a long inward stroke that took my breath away.

"Paris, you sure have one tight pussy."

"I think it's your big cock that gives you that impression, I'm sure."

Our eyes met and I felt my pussy spasm around him as I lovingly caressed his gorgeous black chest. Just as I was in my element, Brad pulled out as Tony tapped him on the shoulder.

"Gett off."

Tony positioned himself on top of me and reached under me to cup my ass cheeks in his mitts. He entered me with a single firm thrust and I instinctively locked my ankles behind his broad back. His black sweat soaked my slim form as he settled his weight and banged me hard into the bed. Each push up inside me made my pulse race, a condition of the heart in that moment of wanton abandonment.

"Holy fuck!"

I could feel his big balls slap wetly against my bottom and I buried my face in his left shoulder as my juices moistened the crease of my buttocks. My legs began to weaken and they fell limp on the bed as Tony made way for Jordan. I yelped as he flipped me onto my front and parted my long legs and thrust up inside my dripping cunt. My juices liberally ran down the insides of my thighs like purple rain as he immediately went into overdrive.

"Yes! Fuck this white pussy!"

Jordan needed no urging as his bodacious black body bounced up and down on my back. He was a fantastic fuck and when he pulled my hair back he made my backside lift up into his groin all the more. This made ecstatic as I was thoroughly pounded into the mattress of Prince's very own bed.

"Yes, you bastard! Pull my hair! Fuck my cunt! Spank me!"

Jordan snorted and smacked my tender white cheeks with firm spanks of his open palm. My buttocks reverberated from the blows and I got wetter and wetter by the second.

"Oh, you like this black cock, bitch!"

"Yes! I love it!"

"How much?"

Jordan held my hair and tugged hard as he slammed in me. Thrust! Tug! Thrust! Tug!

"I...fucking...love...your...cock!"

He smacked and fucked, smacked and fucked and I confess the mix of pain and pleasure was a serious turn on. The sound of his flesh smacking against my rear filled my ears and I cried out loudly.

"Treat me rough, you black devil!"

"You better mean that." Said Jordan close to my ear and I blushed bright red.

I shrieked even louder as he pulled me by my hair until my face looked up to the ceiling. He rammed every fucking inch of hot black dick into my sodden pussy and I thought my tits would fall off! His cock truly touched parts of my pussy walls I never even felt before. My orgasm caught me off guard and I screamed into the bed as I was piston fucked by the strong hunk.

"I'm coming!"

Jordan sighed and pulled out of my mushy muff and Chris squeezed my buttocks and sank his erect cock straight up me. Brad came to my front and I was hauled up onto my hands and knees and fed me his dick. I was in black cock heaven as one guy fucked me doggy style, one pumped my mouth and the other two waited on the touchline.

"Who knew Paris Hilton was such a lover of the brothers."

I made a salacious moan on Brad's cock in muted reply as Brad switched with Chris and Tony face fucked me. Brad held my hips in his vise like grip and his hips went into warp speed. He stretched my cunt out so with his huge black mamba and I very nearly bit Tony's dick in two.

"Here, babe." Said Jordan as he reclined against the pillows and waved his flagpole at me in invitation.

It was a sign of the times that I was inevitably going to have my first double penetration. "Hold on to that thought."

I got up and shook my head to clear it and fluffed up my hair which had become quite unkempt. I fished around in my purse and next to my bullet vibrator was my tube of 'Astroglide X' lubricant. I bent at the knees and applied the entire bottle to my asshole and quim.

"Tighten your lap straps boys, we're in for a bumpy ride."

I padded over to the four poster bed and straddled the meaty thighs of a smug looking Jordan. He reached out to my left boob and thumbed my erect nipple. I cooed in a similar way to the noise when doves cry as I put his bell end to my oiled up slit. I rubbed his tip along my aching mons and waited until he squeezed my tit in some urgency.

"Okay, big boy."

I lowered my rump and let him sink in slowly until he was halfway in. I bobbed on him lightly and wallowed in that sublime sense of fullness when a man is in me. My legs dropped and I was fucking impaled on his trunk of a dick.

"That is a snug fit!" I purred as my butt cheeks met his balls.

Tony came behind me and placed his right hand on my shoulder and used his left to push his cock at my puckered anus. I held still and relaxed my sphincter and I bit my lip as he opened my asshole with his sizeable organ. I was thus, a vanilla filling in a chocolate ice cream sandwich.

"This is a dream come true." I whimpered as I was double stuffed by two of the fattest pricks I ever saw.

My words were silenced as Chris pushed his cock past my gritted teeth and down my throat. Now, for the first time I had three black men together, a cock inside my ass, pussy and mouth at the same exact moment. As Jordan thrust up I was lifted up from his sweaty lap by inches. Then, as I descended Tony fucked my tender asshole with assured strokes of his thickness.

"Gung, mmm!"

All three took no mercy on me as they teamed up to give me the fucking of a lifetime. The sensation was one I had never dreamed possible as my cunt and ass were filled to the max. Thank god for the lube or else I would have never made it out in one piece. I came so hard I saw stars and my body was a limp rag in Jordan's arms as he tipped me over onto Brad's upright pole. I was plonked down onto his cock and he took my asshole in a single push in.

"Fuck the shit out of her, man."

Chris approached and my heart fluttered when he sank into my gaping and slick cunt once more. My legs were hung over his forearms as he pushed his throbbing monster in and out at a fast rate. Brad cupped my boobs and held still in my back passage as Chris fucked my cunt.

"I'm such a dirty slut!"

With Jordan and Tony on standby the day was far from over as one by one they all took my pussy until it refused to close up by itself. My head was wrenched to the left and Chris ejaculated into my drooling mouth. As his cum hit the back of my throat I tried to focus on Tony who was balls deep in my pussy.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

I bubbled spit and cum from my lips as he lifted my lower body up so that I slid down Brad all the way. The ripped black model pumped his cream into my ass and the thick milk seeped out and onto Prince's purple sheets. He slipped out of my poop chute and I was dragged up into a standing position by Jordan.

"Yikes!"

Tony held my arms out in front of me as Jordan lifted me into the air by my waist and I was unceremoniously dropped onto his stiff. My pussy was the wettest it had ever been as he sank into me completely. I was literally used as a sex toy as he rammed me up and down on his turgid cock. This triggered another orgasm in me and the sensation caused Jordan to spurt inside my sugar walls.

"I feel a little faint."

With my nether holes leaking profusely I felt Tony lift my face as he sprayed his load all over me. My left eye was glued shut and my nose clogged up as he came and came and came on my mouth and chin. As I reeled back in a warm and sticky mess I was utterly exhausted Brad led me to the bathroom where I cleaned up.

"Are you coming in to record tomorrow?"

"Yes," I spluttered. "Probably about eight." I anticipated another session just like this one.

"Eight? Don't you eat?"

"Breakfast can wait." I said with a mischievous wink."

x

"So, you see. I'm a fucking nymphomaniac! I need help badly."

"Relax, Paris. We're here for you." Said Gwyneth with her soothing manner. "Let's turn to Megan. You say you think you may have an exhibitionist problem?"

"Well, I'll explain and you can tell me."

to be continued...

x

P.S. Can you spot all the hidden titles of Prince songs? There are more than a dozen.

123z
123z
793 Followers