C.S.I. USA - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito

Story Info
Gwyneth Paltrow takes her first session.
3.2k words
4.56
10.9k
13
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- My proposed sister series to the UK one I posted. Featuring Gwyneth Paltrow, Megan Fox, Jennifer Aniston, Paris Hilton, and Jessica Alba.

x

Gwyneth Paltrow had spent the morning preparing her lavish home in the Hamptons for her first therapy session with those celebrities hooked on casual and meaningless sex.

She had been in close contact with that successful English actress and self styled advocate for the search for the elusive female orgasm, Emma Watson, with whom she had proposed the idea.

Together they hoped to aid those in need of therapy and understanding of their uncontrollable desire for compulsive sex. They planned to have group meetings with an open minded approach to the interviews and conversations.

Emma had already had her first informal meeting in London, and now Gwyneth was ready too. She had chosen to entertain four women on this bright morning, and had invited them all into her favourite living room.

The blonde Oscar winning actress and businesswoman had transformed the room to suit her unique and personal tastes, and it had a definite Parisian feel. From the pink sofas to the French style nesting tables, the room had subtle tones that contrasted with the pale green walls. In the middle of the ceiling there hung a large chandelier with a dozen lit candles.

"Welcome ladies, and thanks to you all for taking the time to visit my home. I like the informal and relaxed approach to proceedings myself."

Her gathered celebs on this morning were a nervous looking group consisting of Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Paris Hilton, and Jennifer Aniston.

"In addition to hoping to banish your frustrations and confusion about sex I have an additional treat for you all. Some toys that might help banish your pent up emotions."

Gwyneth had formed her very own lifestyle website named 'Goop' years before and she waved her hand to a table under the window. The table was crammed full of a wide array of must have items, including vibrators, sex pillows and the number one seller, the $200 'Womanizer.'

"I have a feeling that the benefit of these items will provide stress relief and mental clarity."

"What's the Womanizer do?" Wondered Jennifer.

"It uses a air pressure air and light vibrations to imitate oral sex. I love it myself."

"And the pillow?" Asked Paris.

"The sex cushion is guaranteed to help women hit the perfect angle for better intercourse and climax. All the vibrators are top shelf toys with varied shapes and stimulators."

"That's all very well, Gwyneth," said Jessica. "But it doesn't beat having a heaving, sweaty man between your legs."

"I agree." Continued Megan, as she crossed her bare legs. "I mean, the reason I'm here is not going to go away by the use of a vibrator."

"Go on," Urged Gwyneth.

Megan sighed and sat back in the ornate armchair. The actress and model from Tennessee had just turned thirty and had taken the occasion to step back and evaluate things.

"Now I'm divorced I've become hooked on casual sex. I get a perverse kick out of strangers looking at me and admiring my body. Recently I decided to post anonymous nude pictures of myself on a local website and I was amazed at the response I got from so many male admirers."

Megan paused as she looked up at the candles above.

"I hid my face obviously and so the more admiration I received, the more it turned me on. I would lie in bed and masturbate as I fantasized over who might be jerking off at my pictures. Colleagues, neighbours, friend's husbands, you name it. But it wasn't only the online comments I got that satisfied me, I need the physical side to it as well. So, I began to invite some of them to a discreet hotel where we all make out."

Megan looked at the attentive Gwyneth and leaned forward.

"I need help, and fast."

"We'll come to that, trust me. How about you, Paris?"

Paris Hilton, the media personality, socialite and wealthy businesswoman, was a direct descendant of the founder of Hilton Hotels. Having carved out her own unique lifestyle she perhaps most known globally for her leaked sex tape back in 2003. Now in her thirties the leggy blonde concentrated on modeling which brought her in contact with numerous fabulous male models.

"And that's my problem. As I'm such an impulsive person, and stinking rich, I tend to take whatever I want rather than ask for permission. I'm sure you all consider me as reckless, and to a certain extent I am. I've made mistakes for sure, but for every bad error I make I get to have amazing sex."

She paused for dramatic effect and continued.

"You all know the words once you go black, you don't go back. Well that goes for me. I love a big, black cock more than anything. It's one thing to be impulsive and act on your compulsions and instincts, but it's got to the point now that I need TWO black men to get me off."

Gwyneth made notes on her Galaxy Tablet and then turned to Jennifer.

"Jen? How are you today? What kind of thing are we looking at? Is it something to do with Brad? Do you try to find a substitute for his love and attention?"

Jennifer Aniston, twice married and twice divorced, laughed heartily.

"Honey, FUCK sweet, romantic or charming men, These I DON'T need. No, I need the strong and muscular type of man. Some fit stud that will treat me rough and fuck my brains out."

"Right, that seems clear."

As Jennifer licked her lips in a suggestive manner Gwyneth raised a brow and quickly moved onto Jessica Alba, the thirty eight year old from California, who had stunning looks and figure to go with them.

"I have always enjoyed a healthy sex life, and I love men. But more and more my fantasies took a different turn as I dreamed of having sex in public. One time I was nearly caught fucking my husband on the beach when and we got interrupted by a beachcomber. The more I recalled that day, the more horny I got. And so I've become hooked on doing it in the wild, on the off chance I might get caught."

Gwyneth stood up and poured each guest a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Now that, is interesting. Tell us more."

"Alright. I will."

x

Jessica explained how she really did have it all. She was a movie superstar, had an enviable happy home life and caring husband, and a good healthy sex life. She was drop dead gorgeous with a glowing complexion, flawless skin and lustrous locks. After eleven years in the same relationship things were bound to get samey, and Jessica was no different to anybody else when she sought something more daring.

One morning she and husband Cash were laying in bed having one of those lazy Sunday's when they just upped and went down to the beach. There they had made wild love in the dunes and Jessica thought it was one of the most thrilling things she had done in a long time.

Cash was reluctant to repeat the episode and Jessica had brooded for weeks after, constantly reliving the moment, and occasionally embellishing the fantasy in her head. Apart from the refreshing open air and the exciting taboo of fucking in the outdoors, Jessica was also aroused by the exhibitionism, and the fear of getting caught. She had to admit it was a serious turn on for her, and she imagined having sex in parks, libraries, restaurants and gas stations. Maybe in a car, next to a car, or on a hotel balcony. And if not with Cash, then another.

x

Jessica recalled one time when she was taking a flight from LAX to Mexico City for a photoshoot. She had woken early that day and had driven herself to the terminal building. By the time she had cleared security Jessica had found her flight had been delayed by four hours. She had hit the terminal bar to while away some of the time, not believing how her luck was going. Alone and in a mood to do something daring she decided to have sex with the next man to join her at the bar. It was a totally random thing and as she downed her second Tom Collins she wondered if she had the courage to actually do it.

"Bud Light, thanks."

A shadow fell across the bar and a man's voice ordered a cold beer. Jessica made a passing glance at the stranger who sat four stools away and then took a sip of her drink in feigned indifference and averted her eyes. By chance he seemed to be rather good looking with smiling eyes and a cheerful countenance. He was well dressed in an expensive suit and shoes to go with it. As he slid his overnight bag against the foot rest Jessica stole another sideways glance and caught his eye.

"Hi."

"Hey."

The bartender walked to the other end of the deserted bar as Jessica downed her drink. Mystery man noted her empty glass and turned to face her.

"Another?"

Jess smiled and spread her hands.

"Better not. After three I get a little...reckless."

She raised her right brow and let her right hand slowly glide down to the front of her white shirt. It did not go unnoticed that the first three buttons were undone and his gaze followed the line of the exposed tops of her full breasts and down the ample cleavage. Her skin was lightly bronzed and contrasted well with her chestnut coloured hair with the caramel highlights.

"Plane delayed?" He asked.

"Yeah, Mexico City."

"Me too."

"I may just cancel and go home. There's nothing to keep me here really."

She cocked her head as if to ask if he had other ideas.

"I'm Jonathan."

He moved to the stool next to her and held out his hand and she took it in his and held on a little longer than was usually permissible.

"Jessica."

The striking actress gave him her warmest smile and his eye drawn to her full and sensual lips. The best in Hollywood. She saw his mouth open in a reply that did not come. Perhaps he thought she looked familiar.

"Have we met? I feel like I know you. And I normally never forget a face."

His eyes lingered on her toned right thigh as she crossed her legs to let her short skirt ride up high.

"Maybe, but not in person."

Jonathan paused in thought as he tried to figure out what she meant. There came a lull in the conversation, minimal as it was, and which was interrupted by a public announcement.

"We are pleased to announce Delta flight DL 2377 has been reassigned a take off slot and will be departing in one hour from gate 17."

Jessica's mind raced. Her flight was back on but the heated fire in her underwear desperately needed to be quenched. It occurred to her that this chance meeting was too good of a situation to pass on.

"That's us."

"That's us alright."

Jess looked into Jonathan's eyes again, trying to decide the next move. Then she moved quickly and placed a slow and sensual kiss on his lips. He responded in kind and put his hand on her left cheek and pulled her to him. They kissed long and hard and together rose up from their stools and backed up into the shadows by the window and behind a large potted plant.

"Are we doing this?"

"Shush, we are pushed for time."

Jessica was backed up to the wall as their tongues pushed into the others mouths. Jonathan lifted the back of her stretchy short skirt and dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her rounded ass. The horny actress moaned into his mouth and shuffled her legs as she felt her panties develop a wet patch between her thighs. He thought she smelled divine, not just her perfume, but her own natural scent.

"Mmmm!"

The tall fellow pushed his frame against hers and her large bosom thrust up into his chest. He moved his right leg in the middle of hers and she hummed at the welcome feel of his very stiff and very large erection. For Jessica there was no turning back, this is what she desired after all. Her hands parted their bodies and she searched for the fly of his pants, as he wormed a hand inside her shirt and brushed the top if her heaving tits.

"I want you."

They writhed together and Jessica revelled in the thrilling touch of his fingers fondling her boobs. Then he spun her around so that she faced the tiles of the wall and he roughly tugged her flimsy panties down to her knees. He lowered his eyes to drink in her superb bottom with the striking lifted and separated cheeks. Jess muffled her loud moans in her fist as Jonathan inserted his middle finger into her moist pussy.

"So wet." He murmured in astonishment as he frigged her hard.

Jess let out a gasp as she heard the familiar sound of a trouser zipper being opened she raised her backside an inch or two, and then his finger was replaced by his straining cock. As he shoved all the way in he nodded on approval as the lips of her shaven cunt opened for his stiff dick.

"Yessss!"

Jessica's hands were gripped and raised up over her head and against the wall as he pinned her between that and his solid frame. With both of them bared from the waist down they began to move against each other. Jonathan bent at the knees and started an upward grind that saw his engorged cock become deeply embedded inside her. The angle and difference in their height meant that Jessica was lifted up onto her toes.

"Fuck me."

Jonathan sighed as her moans became soft whimpers and her juices bathed his shaft. He moved his hands in front of her and he rent her top open in his lust.

"God! I'm so sorry!"

"Don't apologise, just squeeze my tits!"

Considering the fact Jessica was braless this proved an east task and as he fucked her he flicked his thumbs across her the hard peaks of her nipples as he cupped the big globes of flesh. Jonathan increased the pace of his strokes as his cock became slicker thanks to her wet pussy, and he repeatedly slammed in and out with very audible slaps of his groin on her cheeks.

"It must be this way."

The sound of a passing couple, merely feet away from where they were standing, made Jessica's heart beat like a hammer in her chest. Jonathan stopped thrusting and stood still with half of his length inside her sopping cunt.

"Don't stop now, keep going."

Jess was thrilled to bits. Fucking just feet away from strangers felt so wrong, but felt good.

"No, we just came past here. Ask the bartender."

Both Jess and her mystery lover turned to the bar, just seven feet from where they were standing in the shadows. As they conversed Jess bumped her ass back at Jonathan who held onto her bared hips and pulled, pushed her on his iron hard rod. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she began to rub her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh, yes!"

In her increased ardour she was unable to stifle her enjoyment and the next thing they knew was the barman behind them.

"The fuck!"

Jonathan pulled out rapidly and tried to tug his pants up over his throbbing erection, miserably, as the beast was out and unleashed. Jessica turned to face them with a wry grin and smoothed down her skirt and tried in vain to draw her busted shirt over her heaving tits.

"Sorry." They said meekly and took off to one of the empty gates.

Surrounded by fifteen rows of metal seats they chose two by the window, outside of which a Boeing 767 taxied up to the landing gantry. Jessica pushed Jonathan back onto one of the seats and then wiggled her butt in his face before dropping onto his lap. She tied off her ruined shirt in a neat bow to cover her huge jugs and looked over her shoulder.

"Stay still, lover."

The cool rush of the airport air conditioning hit her lithe legs all the way to her pubis as she parted them. With a seductive swivel of her hips Jessica's pussy entrance made contact with his swollen knob and pushed down. A shiver ran up her spine as she sank down all the way until his balls met her ass crack.

"Oooh, love it!"

Jess dug her heels into the worn carpet and drew the hem of her skirt down surreptitiously so that anyone looking at them had just the tantalising hint of something to-do. Jonathan held her waist and lunged up as she slammed down onto his upright pole. Her hips shunted back and forth as she fucked him, occasionally making a clock wise twist that make her corkscrew onto his hot cock. "Oh, shit! Love this cock!"

As they both got into a nice groove the doors to the gate opened and about thirty passengers spilled through the heavy door as they left the landed plane.

"Shall we?"

"Keep going."

Jess cooed in sheer heaven as she gently rolled along Jonathan's stiff organ, making certain to abrade her clit on his groin. She waved merrily at an elderly lady who tilted her head curiously.

"Are you alright, honey? You seem a bit agitated."

Jessica opened her mouth but nothing came as Jonathan squeezed her left upper thigh. She raised up involuntarily at the contact and the sheer excitement gave Jess a mini orgasm.

"Never felt better. Have a nice day. OH!"

Jonathan made a hefty thrust up into Jessica's sweet hotness and pulled her down hard all the way to his root. She gasped at the deepness of the penetration and came hard on the spot. A faint trickle of her fluids made it's way down the crevice of her ass cheeks.

"Way to go!"

Two of the uniformed stewardesses stopped at the check in desk to chat just as Jonathan grunted in Jessica's ear and came inside her cunt. As he gushed and gushed she smiled sweetly at the women who looked at them with the barest of interest. His grip held her fast and continued to move his cock as he rode on a wave of pleasure.

"You done?"

Gush, gush, gush. The man was like a fucking lawn sprinkler! A tell tale stream of cum leaked out of Jessica who remained impaled on his pulsating dick.

"Ma'am?"

Jessica boldly called out to Rachel, as the name tag of the Delta Airline stewardess declared.

"Yes, how may I help?"

Jessica shrugged and shifted her weight onto her lower back.

"Could I bother you for a Kleenex?" She asked demurely.

x

It was Paris Hilton who broke the silence and turned to Jessica.

"That was something. Where else have you done it?"

"Oh, in a car, ON a car. The washroom of a gas station. There was just the one cubicle and I fucked a guy while another waited patiently to use the toilet. He heard everything through the door. Gwyneth, can you help me?"

"We'll do our level best. Paris, you seem eager to speak next."

"Well, like I said before. I'm rather partial to dark meat."

x

123z
123z
825 Followers