C.S.I. USA - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan Fox gives a live webcam show.
3k words
4.4
6.9k
5
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- This story has no basis in reality. It's entirely fictional.

xxx

Gwyneth Paltrow looked at her watch as she undertook the afternoon session of her initial group meeting of self confessed celebrity sex addicts. She had invited four concerned celebrities to her own home in the Hamptons for her proposed therapy and in depth interviews.

Having heard the concerns of Jessica Alba and Paris Hilton in the morning session she now turned her attention to Megan Fox. At age thirty three the Tennessee born actress and model had recently divorced and had taken solace in a very perverse way. Or was it? This was precisely the reason she had travelled to see the outspoken and believer in open relationships.

"From what I gather so far is that you share some of the same tendencies for exhibition as Jessica."

Megan looked at Jessica and recalled her earlier confession of having illicit sex in public and the thrill of possibly getting caught in the act.

"Not so much. I would never do it in public. But I do relish the thought of men I don't know ogling my naked body via webcam or Skype, and getting off as I perform in my room. First, I displayed anonymous nude pictures of myself online with my face covered, and then I began to post video of me masturbating and using my vibrator."

Megan shifted in her seat and braced herself as she came to her more recent activities.

"The more attention I got from total strangers admiring me for my body rather than Megan Fox the celebrity, the more I was inspired to please them. It came to the point that I needed physical contact to heighten my arousal, and the more I thought about it, the more intrigued I got. So I decided to fuck a man live online."

"Really?" Quipped Jennifer Aniston with a slightly unbelieving air.

"Yes, really. I advertised on my 'Vice Cam' adult webcam channel for a willing male stunt cock to take up the offer to fuck me live online. I go under the pseudonym Jennifer Check. I came up with the fee $500 for the pleasure of watching this one hour private show and my many admirers signed up immediately."

"Wow, five hundred bucks? You're selling yourself short, Megan." Said Paris with a lingering side glance at Megan's ample cleavage under her short top.

Megan narrowed her eyes at the remark from Paris and paused in mid sentence.

"Please go on, Megan. How did it go down?" Gwyneth hushed the other three celebrities and urged Megan to continue.

"When it came to that day I took time to pick out a hot outfit and spent the afternoon doing my make up and hair. I invited the best looking of all the entrants to my offer to come to my home and when he arrived I was relieved that he lived up to his image."

"What was that?"

"Tall, fair and handsome. And about twenty five."

Megan fluttered her lashes and in her mind drifted back to that Sunday night six months before.

x

"So, where is it?" Asked Barry.

"Upstairs. In my bedroom."

Megan took the wide eyed young man by the arm and up they went together.

"And there is no-one behind the camera?" He asked for the third time.

Despite the fact that Barry was a confidant man who had no trouble attracting females he was nevertheless nervous at what he considered performing. On top of that the young man had been taken aback when none other than Megan Fox opened her door to let him in. The alluring actress explained how she used her pseudonym to get her sexual kicks and she hoped he understood.

"No, it's all remote controlled. It's my brand new Logitech 4K Webcam. It has everything. It's ultra high def with 5x z zoom, auto-focus, high frame rates and low light performance. And all mounted up to my Dell Laptop."

Barry checked out the prepared room with a king sized bed with several pillows and pink satin sheets. As Megan told him the cam was pointing directly at the bed. Megan then let her floor length robe slip off of her arms and she let Barry digest her sexy outfit.

"Wow!"

Megan looked decidedly ravishing, topless and in sheer black stockings which were clipped to her suspender belt. The stunning blue eyed sex bomb had remarkable jutting breasts and a tantalising butt that lifted and separated superbly.

"I'll programme some music to fuck by."

Megan tapped the backlit keypad and some Coltrane and Miles Davis came on through the speakers. Barry looked on in astonishment as the brazen Megan then sprawled across the large bed and kicked out her Jimmy Choo six inch heels. She parted her legs and playfully tugged her scanty black panties tight up between her legs and thrust her bottom up.

"You might want to get out of your clothes."

Barry hunched over at the waist as he sought to alleviate the strain of his bulge in front of his trousers. Then Megan lewdly pushed her tits together and he noted the stiff nipples which made him wild with excitement. He needed no second bidding and he quickly shed his clothing, leaving him naked and erect. He, a jobbing actor and part time waiter, was about to fuck Megan Fox! The horny actress outlined to him what she required from him over the next hour. Which positions, and for how long each one must be executed.

"It's almost nine. Shall we get started?"

Megan pointed a remote control at the camera and then looked into the lens. She had the laptop slightly to her left, capturing that side of her body and head.

"Is it on?" Wondered Barry as he peered into the webcam.

"Yeah. Hi, everybody, and welcome to my exclusive one hour special tonight. This is Jennifer Check speaking and I have with me an invited guest, Barry, who is going to fuck me live, right here just for you."

Barry felt his cock twitch as he watched Megan slide her panties off and toss them to camera. She thrust out her bared bosom to cam and cupped her breasts and pinched the nipples, all the time pouting and flashing her long lashes.

"I want to sat hi to a few select viewers, namely Dill Doe, Master Bates, Phil MacCavity. 123z, Lee Nover, and Jack Meoff. Hope you like it."

Megan looked into camera one more time and then she pulled Barry to her on the bed. She rolled her fingers around his hard meat and he swelled between her fingers to his full rock solid eight inches. She glanced to camera and then with a lascivious grin flicked his smooth helmet with her pink tongue.

"Oh, shit!"

Barry threw his head back as Megan ran riot over his entire glans with rapid and persistent intent. Her tits swayed as she turned her face half towards cam and then she began to audibly suck on Barry's rock hard dick. Megan made deliberate noisy slurps and dribbled spit down his stiff hose as she sucked him in to the back of her throat. Her lips pursed and her cheeks hollowed seductively and her long hair whipped around as if she were caught in a gale.

"Mmm, nice taste."

Megan held him by the root and displayed it to cam as she slowly went up the right side of the shaft and then down the other. Barry's knob shone on camera and the big bell end looked decidedly engorged as Megan gripped the base of his twitching prick. He swept her hair from the left side of her face so as to give the audience a clear take on Megan's slathering tongue and heaving bosom. Once satisfied he was well and truly rock hard Megan laid back in such a position as to let her avid viewers see her exposed pussy.

"So far, so good."

With the remote she was able to zoom in on herself and display every detail of her moistened beaver. Her outer folds had peeled back and her juicy pink inner was revealed for all to see. Already, just because of the ten minute blowjob, Megan was noting the hundreds of positive messages coming through on her comments section. This is what turned her on the most and she lifted her knees and then spread them out to allow Barry to eat her out.

"Now, Barry is going to lick my pussy."

Megan had chosen well she thought as her youthful lover opened her nylon covered pins and kissed his way up the insides of her thighs at the point her suspender belt ended and showed flesh. She cooed for the camera as her pussy ached and leaked freely. Barry's gentle touch and his hot breath on her inner thighs drove her nuts and she drummed the heels of her stiletto shoes into the bed.

"He's licking my pussy, can you all see?"

Barry stuck his tongue out and pressed the tip to her inviting labia. His right hand parted her left leg for the camera as he painted her pussy lips with copious amounts of his saliva. Megan felt herself get wetter and wetter by the minute and the familiar tingling started in her toes as usual. The inside of her throbbing quim increased with a pulsating need for his cock and she squirmed on the bed with a dramatic flourish.

"Suck my clit."

Barry moved his head a tad and made tantalising circles around the hot brunette's hard nub which sent intense shivers up her spine. He somehow managed to avoid actual contact with her clit save for the slightest brush of his tongue which made her moan in a mix of delight and frustration.

This young man was the devil!

"Oh, my word. This young man is the devil!" (Told you. Author.)

Megan writhed on her back and the sheet rubbed up the divine crevice of her buttocks as a deep and needy sensation to be fucked overwhelmed the famous actress.

"He's turning me on so much. I love it so."

Now Barry swiped his lips up and down and then across her clit so rapidly it made her head swim. She glanced into the lens of the webcam with half lidded eyes and mouthed the words, I'm coming. The comment section went wild as more and more messages came through by the second. Satisfied by Barry's excellent foreplay Megan fully realised that the paying audience had logged on to see her fuck, Megan pushed Barry onto his back and swung her left leg over his lower body. With her ass and back to the camera she pushed out her backside in such a way that the anticipated penetration would be in the perfect view.

"Here we go!"

Megan held Barry's cock to her very moist muff and let the head only push open her folds. With a sensual wiggle of her hips Megan began a languid slide down that saw her pussy gradually swallow his length until only his big balls showed on cam.

"That's a big dick, folks."

Megan looked over her shoulder at the screen of the Dell and was pleased at the sight of herself impaled on his boner. With a pelvic rotation she started to move on his rigid pole and she zoomed in on the view of her separated cheeks and stretched out pussy. So filled of cock was she that her well oiled cunt made tiny pussy farts as she rode him.

"Check this out."

Megan picked up the pace of her grinding motions, engulfing his entire cock and smacking her backside in his groin. With her back to cam the titillating vision of her rippling cheeks was a joy to behold. Then the playback chose 'Hackensack' by Thelonious Monk, and Megan pricked her ears up.

"That's my favourite."

Megan then managed to spin her lower body around so that she now faced the cam, still fully impaled on Barry. She leaned back and planted her hands on his chest and opened her knees. The lens picked up the amazing view of Megan riding Barry in this reverse cowgirl that capturer the thrilling sight of her pussy engulfing his glistening cock. Her black stockings showed signs of wear and tear as she doubled the rate of her bucks and jerks. Her bottom met his groin as she accepted his entire length in her slippery muff.

"OOO!"

Megan was next on her back again as Barry flipped her up by the ankles and his hand drifted between her legs once more. She took a sharp intake of breath as he moved his middle finger to her sopping entrance. Barry began to frig her pussy with his finger as Megan arched her back to meet his probing digit. As her head sank back into the fluffy pillow he replaced his finger with his cock as he held her under her hips. Her body tensed as he pushed further inside her glistening pussy and she kicked her heels out and up.

"Oh, Fuck!"

As Barry's ass rose and fell in view of the cam the sight of Megan's stuffed cunt came and went as the young man banged her hard. The backs of her toned thighs and upturned butt were lewdly on show as they both moaned in the explicit sex show. Megan lifted her back so that her butt left the bed and his weight was on her upper back and shoulders. Her heels dug into the mattress as Barry piston fucked the groaning actress. A line of perspiration began to run down his spine as he hammered deep into her gaping cunt.

"He's filling me up so." Cried a happy Megan who clawed and scratched his smooth backside. "Time to switch position."

Megan was aware that there were only ten minutes of air time left and she got onto her hands and knees facing the camera as Barry moved behind her and gripped her trim waist.

"This is my favourite position, guys. I love it from behind."

Barry grunted as he slid back inside Megan's wet and eager cunt and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. Her tits jiggled and swung back and forth right in the full view of the lens as she was shunted to and fro. She focused her eyes on the lens and it was as if she were fucking every single rivetted viewer personally.

"Yes, yes, oh right there. Fuck! That's good." When she looked at her laptop, in the throes of her lust crazed rut, she noted quite a number of requests for Barry to smack her on the ass.

"Spank me, babe."

Behind her back everyone but Megan saw Barry raise his hand and bring it down firmly on her rump. She squealed loudly as he struck each cheek in turn in a staccato rain of open palmed blows. He thrust in, then spanked her. Thrust in, smack, thrust in, spank. The comments went into overdrive as Barry reached up with his right hand to grab Megan by her hair. He pulled and she was forced to snap her neck up and her tits out.

"Smack me!"

SMACK!

"Again!"

SMACK!

"Harder!"

SPANK!

Megan shrieked as her derriere stung from the blows of his hand and she welcomed the heat that spread through her loins. Now he dig his nails into her hipbones as he thrust into her over and over, fucking her with rapid drives that took her breath away.

"Deeper, deeper. This pussy is all yours."

With her eyes burning a hole in the lens of the cam Megan grabbed bunches of the sheet as she delighted in having her cunt stuffed with a big cock.

Her hair whipped up as she moaned loudly and declared to her viewers she was about to cum.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

As Megan melted in the glorious throes if her orgasm, Barry stopped fucking her and leaned over to lovingly kiss the nape of her neck and top of her right ear.

"That was sensational! I came on Barry's cock big time! We have only minutes to go. Where would you like Barry to cum, people?"

The panting couple separated and studied the comments and Barry jerked his boner and braced himself to ejaculate. Megan nodded and then turned to the sweat soaked stunt cock.

"Alright Barry, it's unanimous. I want you to cum on my face for the viewers."

The online vote was never a contest and Barry knelt in Megan's face and rubbed his shaft at breakneck speed. Megan tilted her head to cam as he unleashed his load. The viewers got a glorious view of his cock head erupting and spewing arcs of the white stuff into her beautiful face. He splattered her lips, nose, cheeks and even her forehead and hair as only a virile young man could.

x

"So, there you have it. The next thing I know is all my online admirers requesting me to have two men at the same time. Two women, myself and a ten inch dildo. Oh, the list goes on. Gwyneth, can you help me manage my impulses?"

"We can certainly try, Megan. Remember, you have us now, you're not alone. We will focus on your fantasies and see if we can control them in another way. Now, finally we come to Jennifer Aniston."

"Yeah, finally."

All eyes were on the Californian born actress and film producer. Now a mature fifty the still single female had put all of her energy into her production company she had formed fourteen years ago.

"I was recently quoted as saying power means confidence. Believe in yourself, believe in what you are doing, and let no one dim your light. Well, I've let my headstrong views, and sexual frustrations get the better of me in recent months. I've gone through no less than three teams of backroom staff at my office."

"How so?"

Jennifer threw her eyes up to the ceiling and puffed a breath of air through gritted teeth.

"Well, I do tend to get a little assertive where my staff are concerned. I demand their loyalty and attention. Especially when it concerns my insatiable need for dominance and authority."

"Can you provide us with an example?"

"Oh, yes!"

to be continued...

123z
123z
818 Followers