C.S.I. USA - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennifer describes her fetish to the group.
2.8k words
4.38
7.7k
5
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- Total fiction, with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

The Hamptons, on eastern Long Island's South Fork, is a string of seaside communities best known as a summer destination for the affluent and the celebrated. With long stretches of beach and quiant 18th-century buildings and estates, it was the perfect location in the mind of Gwyneth Paltrow. Some of her famous neighbours included Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce.

x

Gwyneth had gathered her first group of frustrated and confused celebrities in her Hamptons home in Amagansset, and the day was now drawing to a close. Having listened to Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, and Megan Fox outline their personal sexual compulsive behavior, it was now the turn of Jennifer Aniston to describe her particular problem.

x

"It was way back in 2005 when Brad and I created our very own film production company. Since then, as you all know, Brad and I are no longer a couple and these days I pretty much run things myself. I have a nice set of offices on Melrose Avenue and I try to get there at least once a month."

The hour was getting late as Gwyneth poured each of her guests coffee. Jennifer took a sip and then set her cup down and began to play with her lengthy hair.

"I mean, when you've had Brad Pitt in your bed for years where do you go after? He was the best fuck I ever had, and probably ever will. So, I get my kicks in other ways. If I want sex it doesn't mean that I 'need' a man to fuck me."

"How so?" inquired Gwyneth as she sat back down in her seat opposite the others.

"My current team is comprised of four members. Sonia, Jerry, Patrick, and Will. They try hard, but not hard enough for me. And so, I have to give out forfeits to each and all. Oh, they get paid well, which is the reason I don't dish out fines or penalties. It wouldn't work. Last week I was pissed off big time when a lucrative contract was lost due to unnecessary incompetence. I turned up at the arranged meeting and stormed in to confront my team."

x

I was still seething as I told the story of what went down last week in the office. I had turned up in my sombre grey mini dress and black Stuart Weitzman heels. On top of the bad news about the loss of the contract I had been stuck in traffic and felt hot and sticky as the temperature hit 98. All four were seated around the long and heavy wood table and looked dumbstruck as I slammed the door behind me.

"Good morning, Miss Aniston." They all chorused together in hushed tones as I stood at one end and met them all with my cold stare. My eyes flashed fury and Will visibly blanched as I slowly folded my arms.

"This, is a total disaster." I spoke after letting them sweat for a full two minutes. "A failed contract. Unsigned cheques. Broken promises. Oh, the list goes on."

My stomach clenched as I pointed angrily at each in turn with my index finger. I looked at Patrick. A nice guy from Seattle with hazel eyes and a broad chest. Next to him Jerry, a black man from Detroit, was even larger than Pat with a shaven head and big brown eyes. Sonia was from England and had a fair complexion and medium cut blonde hair. I especially stared at Will who looked like he might shit himself at any moment.

"I'm sorry, Miss Aniston. It won't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't." I snapped back at his feeble apology.

"Please, please, don't fire me," begged Patrick who could scarcely believe my anger.

"Me neither. I got responsibilities."

Despite his athletic build Jerry seemed to shrink as I paced up and down behind him.

"There is an alternative to dumping the whole team. I'm sure you've all heard how I dealt with the last bunch of useless team members. And believe me, whatever horror story you heard about me."

I paused for effect and hit my left palm with my right fist. I have my projected soft side I portray in movies, but behind the scenes I'm a dominatrix. I have the power, the money, and the influence to vent my authority.

"It's all true! You all earn a decent base salary and for that I expect results. And together with fringe benefits I expect total dedication. But these rewards come with a price."

I sat down in the easy chair I kept off to one side and crooked a finger at Will.

"I want you to show me how sorry you are. Can you do that for me? Come here and suck my heel."

"W...what?"

He looked at me incredulously as I pointed directly at my right foot.

"Open your mouth and put my spike heel between your lips."

Will looked stunned but licked his lips and bent down on one knee and ran his hands along my left calf. Nice start I thought. He sighed and then he poked out his tongue and began to lap on the spiked heel. I pushed a tad and I inserted it into his drooling mouth and smiled. He pleased me as he licked and inhaled the leather through flared nostrils. As my heel raked his tongue he had a curious glazed look about his face.

"Look at me while you do it. Yeah, suck it all the way down, every fucking inch. That's right, lap it up like a good boy. A humiliated boy."

I heard Sonia snigger and I shot her a filthy look.

"You think this is funny, young lady?"

"Please let me keep my job, please."

"Very well. Alright Will, now lick the toe and suck it right in. Patrick. Come here and suck on my other heel."

Patrick, who had looked on wide eyed jumped at my command and then came over to where I was seated. I thrust out my left leg and he shifted in his knees and took my shoe onto his lap. He put the pointed toe of my shoe to his lips and began to make cute baby sucks as if he was sucking on his mother's tit.

"Isn't that a pretty picture."

Both men were by now concentrated fully on their tasks and I enjoyed the feeling of control thoroughly. Was there ever such a satisfied feeling as humbling grown men? With both men's heads pinioned under my heels I desperately pressed down in them firmly.

"That will do. For now. Sonia, come here you."

I stood against the edge of the table and thrust out my behind.

"Kiss my ass if you value your position."

We looked at each other and I raised my brow as she hesitated. The twenty five year old from Manchester had striking blue eyes and a medium figure and was probably my height. Sonia sidled up and hesitantly lifted up the hem of my short dress. She took each cheek in her hands and began to pepper them with light kisses. By now my panties were soaked and the outline of my mons was quite distinct.

"Do it like you mean it."

I reached back and dragged my panties down to my knees and she got the message and started to lick my inner thighs and labia.

"Hope you're all watching this because this is what you will have to do if you fuck up again. Jerry look at me, look at me!"

Sonia began to lick up and down my slit and I moved to and fro as I placed my hands on the table and dug my heels in the carpet. She painted my pussy lips but I wasn't getting that something extra to satisfy my needs. Her tongue barely made a dent in my cunt and I was not pleased.

"This is the worst head I ever had, fucking pathetic. Will, I want you to lick me out until I cum, and if I don't you're fucking fired."

I stepped out of my underwear and got up onto the table on my hands and knees and raised my dress up above my tail bone. Sonia retreated with her tail between her legs and I awaited Will who shoved his tongue into my snatch and ate me out.

"Much better. Sonia? Take notes."

Will thrust two fingers inside me and used his thumb to make vigorous rubbing motions on my clit. His ragged breath felt good on my exposed backside and I wiggled from side to side as he frigged me nicely.

"Close, I'm close."

Will buried his face in my behind and I shook on unsteady legs as he tried so hard to bring me off.

"Come on loser, quicker, deeper."

My juices were now flowing like a fountain as he increased the rate of his licking and I came with a shudder and a sigh.

"Finally, thank god."

I straightened up and pushed Will away and went onto my back along the table and kicked my heels off.

"Patrick, come here and lick my toes."

Pat knelt in front of me and cradled my left foot in both hands. He began at my heel and licked back up my sole and instep until he reached my toes. One by one he kissed them from the big one on down the line, then he popped the big toe between his pursed lips and sucked it in as if it were a tiny cock.

"Very good. I'm impressed. Now the other foot."

He repeated this and now my feet were wet and slick.

"Excellent. Now take out your cock and I'll jerk you off with my feet."

Before he could argue I had his fly open and his dick out in my hand. I leaned back and put my slick feet on his half hard cock and made a small aperture with my arches. I bent my knees out and began to move my feet along his shaft. He whimpered as I got him fully erect and I foot fucked his prick with gusto.

"How's that? Good?"

I pressed my feet together firmly and then teased him by working each foot against each other so that when my right foot was at the root of his shaft my left was caressing his bell end. It proved too much for the man who erupted squarely on my feet and ankles. I rubbed his cum into my flesh and then shooed him away in contempt.

"Sonia, get on your back in the carpet, and you can redeem yourself."

I unzipped my dress and let it puddle around my bare feet and then went down on all fours with my pussy smack down on Sonia's face. She made muffled noises as I started to ride on her mouth. I looked at the others with a mix of anger and pleasure as I trapped her pursed lips with my dripping muff. I thrust down with my hips hard, grinding and rotating them with a fervent lust.

"That's it, my little English muffin, use that tongue of yours. Oh! There you go!"

Sonia licked the moisture from my juicy slit and her chin was quite clearly coated with my leaking sex. I moved to and fro as I planted my hands on the carpet by her head. I felt the vibrations of her face on the crack of my buttocks and reminded her yet again who was boss.

"And don't neglect my asshole."

Sonia mumbled into my cunt and put her hands on both my cheeks as I welcomed her probing tongue inside my puckered star. My moans grew louder and I happily squeezed my anal muscles as I was rimmed and licked energetically. I had suspected the quiet English rose might be a dark horse and I was proven right as I experienced a mini orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

The superb sensation of her tongue penetrating my anus sent a shiver down my spine, and together with the occasional brush on my quim and perineum ensured my renewed admiration for the young filly. My weight settled on her chest as my nether holes made tiny pussy farts and I finally shuffled off of the panting woman and stood up on wobbly legs.

"You see? This is what I'm sure you all wanted to avoid, hmm? Now, I need a good fucking. Jerry, seeing as you made the most effort during the last two weeks, you may have the pleasure. Strip off."

My pussy ached between my legs and I flicked at my clit as I waited for him to react.

'What now?"

"Are you deaf? I said take off your clothes and fuck me. Can you manage that?"

As I watched the shaven headed bull of a man take off his shirt and pants I delicately poised on the edge of the table with my legs splayed and my toes dipped to the floor. Jerry was now in the buff and as he contemplated my inviting gash he wanked himself to full erection.

"We don't have all day, feller," I snapped with a wide flourish of my hand.

He grunted and stepped between my legs. His jaw cIenched and every muscle in his body tensed as he ran his knob up a down my slit. His first attempt to insert his cock head met with resistance and I turned to Sonia who was seated at the table beside the other two.

"Sonia. Jerry needs some help. Suck him off and make his cock nice and slick."

Sonia gulped and sheepishly approached the broad bulk of the naked Jerry. She looked at me with daggers in her eyes and then stroked the large and thick shaft in her hands. Nevertheless she drooled a line of saliva down his ebony stalk and slathered him all over with her tongue and lips. One enormous vein throbbed down one side of his thick rod and I gasped at the sight of what I was about to receive.

"Fuck, he's big."

Sonia wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and tried to take him into her mouth. She gagged and had to pull back as he proved to large of a task. So she jerked him in her warm palm and spat several times on his dick to ensure he was lubed up for me.

"Enough. Let's get on."

Beads of sweat tumbled from his brow as in one quick move he grabbed me by my thighs and slid inside my wet gash. A low growl came from deep inside his throat as he started to shunt in and out. His hands flew up to my tits and he thumbed back and forth across my stiff nipples.

"Fuck yeah! Now we're getting somewhere."

He went in deep as his hips slapped against the insides of my thighs with every in stroke. I felt afire as I enjoyed the contrast of his dark flesh against my lighter complexion. As he repeatedly rammed into me I moaned accordingly and my rump slid to and fro on the hard wooden surface of the table, leaving a line of dampness in my wake.

"Yikes!"

Jerry, in a bold move, hooked both of my legs at the knees on his big forearms. This made my back arch up and my ass leave the surface of the table and he took my breath away with rapid and powerful lunges into my frothing cunt. He fucked the shit out of me and my feet flapped in the air as he pulled me constantly onto his full length. I came with a shriek and he still kept on fucking me as I squirted fluids down his glistening black bone.

"Oh, fuck!"

I was putty in his hands and he knew it as he glared directly into my eyes. I gripped the edge of the table until my knuckles went white and I held on for dear life as his massive organ filled my stretched out pussy to the hilt.

"Don't cum in me, you bastard!"

Jerry hissed with anger at my words and he drew back and shot stream after stream all over my loins and belly. He was like a fucking hose as he continued to bathe my body in white goo until we shrank back in a mess of sweaty and sexually sated forms. "The very next week Sonia left for England, Will never showed again, and Jerry joined some football team as a coach or something. Now, people are getting wary of joining my company."

x

The room fell silent as Jennifer finished talking. The other four were left with gaping mouths at the incredible story the famed actress had just related.

"That just about wraps things up for this first session, ladies. I'm sure we will make good progress during our next meetings. And Jennifer, take this card. It's the number of an agency out of San Francisco."

"You think this might help?"

"They are an employee company that strictly uses only homosexual workers. I think they will be your best bet in the future to run an office. Thank you all, and good day."

END

123z
123z
824 Followers