The Tsundere Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That poor poor woman. I hope she didn't ask for the full wax."

Her words proved sadly ineffectual as soon a second absolute roar of pain flew throughout the world, more mixed with fear this time.

This continued for a brief time before it all seemed to come to a sudden end. At this point, the customers had either fled in fear or been quietly reassured, a few pigeons had said screw it to flying and managed to run away faster than ever before and the front desk were looking on with tears in their eyes. Truly, they understood what a colossal mistake the girl had made.

As for the girl, theresa woke up from what seemed a nightmare of ripping torture, only to realize that the person who had inflicted it on her was nowhere to be seen and had quietly escaped her inevitable, animal anger and fear fueled retaliation. Professional that man may be, but only at massaging. She stood, shakily, hairless across her whole body except for her head, and put on her clothes. She then shakingly made it home and passed out.

The strange man was actually here today but for all his creepiness, he was not actually stupid, and decided to see her another day.

We're getting close to the end, I mean, new day and dawn and stuff

Theresa wasn't even shocked or surprised when she opened her eyes and saw the absolute cretin that she was mentally naming "strange man" in her head in front of her. In front of her, in her room, while she was spread out naked. At this point, it was fine. She was also too sore to move and honestly, breaking and entering? The man had left her naked in an alleyway, only bothering to criticize her appearance. He was harmless overall but clearly did not care one iota for things law or normalcy or public decency.

She was way too tired and decided to just skip to the main fucking point.

"What's wrong now?"

"Boobs, your boobs are too small."

She really, really tried to be angry, to get up, to kill the man, to throw a fucking rock at him, or something at the very least. To give him a tongue lashing, to yell at him until he fled in absolute fear this time, to literally do a single thing.

But god she was so fucking tired after yesterday that all she could manage was a

"Ok."

And passed out.

Weeks later. Yes, weeks, weeks have passed this time.

Theresa Smith was once a normal woman, well, more specifically she was a normal woman for being a bit of a nerd and a gamer. She wore plain clothes and that was all anyone could really say about her. She just didn't leave much of an impression on anyone.

Now? Now things had changed drastically.

She was blonde for starters, wore revealing clothes exclusively, would occasionally speak like an absolute airhead but no one could tell if it was on purpose or not because she was clearly not overly stupid, she wore high heels, had perfect and flawless skin and if anyone took the time or had the ability to notice, it would be clear she was waxed head to toe.

But those had not been the only changes that had happened over the last few weeks. Her skin was now tanned, she now had a few light piercings, a single butterfly tattoo as a tramp stamp on her back, slightly bigger lips from a botox injections and a host of extremely minor things from eyelashes to makeup to matching dyed eyebrows (honestly something everyone should do) and now finally, she had taken her biggest leap yet.

She had gotten a boob and by all the lords and gods, they were mighty big. They were head sized DD, clearly bolted on, breasts. They were the kind you see in a porno you think has to be fake, the type of woman you gawk at openly. There was a slight, tiny, itty bitty issue though.

She had paid a lot of money to look like this.

Honestly, really, the rest of the stuff wasn't so bad but the boob job...that had set her back a littttttle bit. Meaning, of course, a lot of bit. She was broke and had bills to pay.

The strange man, who had completely refused to acknowledge her or even share his name, had become a constant in her life. Just that little annoying chirping in the window that would appear randomly and think all of the changes to her appearance was for him when really, she just wanted to look a little prettier. Honestly, some people. So arrogant.

She was stressing over bills a little bit when he appeared again, this time in her living room. I mean seriously, who does that? He doesn't even bother to knock anymore. No manners at all.

"Okay, what is it now? What do you, like, even have to say anymore huh?"

"Perfect."

Now that was new. Still didn't do much for Theresa's mood.

"Well I'm glad you're happy because I have bills to pay because of my appearance and they aren't going to, like, just go away."

"I'll pay you $1000 to suck my dick."

That gave Theresa pause and not because of the offer. This might actually be the first time the strange man had directly addressed her or even acknowledged what she was saying. Hell, with how he said it, maybe he wasn't and she could have said anything and he would have said that. How can we ever know?

As for doing it...well...it should be fine right? She's not doing this cause she wants to or anything and she needs the money right? She could get a job, but like, this is easier, right? Right?

Before Theresa had anymore thoughts, she was already down on her knees, sucking dick. She had barely waited at all and honestly, judging by the look on her face, the money wasn't even remotely on her mind.

"I'em nawt douing thhuus cauwse I likee you or anywthing" She gargled out around a mouth full of dick.

The strange weirdo paid no heed. He simply smiled and relaxed and let her do her work. When she was done sucking his dick, she rode it and when she was done riding it, she tried to suck it again but was repelled by the strange man. He was satisfied and that was that. Theresa was not and could only pout as the stranger got up and left, like he always did, but now she had $1000.

That wasn't even that bad, Theresa thought. Sure, that guy's annoying and she's only doing it because of the money, but she could do it again sometime. Maybe with other people, for more money, of course.

She licked her lips, the taste still on her mind. Rubbed her thighs, still dripping wet. She hoped that strange man came back soon but maybe she should start looking into finding her own clients? It would help get more dick soon. More money, more money soon.

Only a few days later, I promise

Theresa was in a wall, getting pounded by both ends, as guys regularly used her. She wasn't exactly sure where she was but she was getting railed and that was good enough. More guys were more good for more uhhh money, yeah, that was it. That was why she was getting screwed right now, right? Yeah, she had...uh...not enough? Yeah, yeah. It's not like she actually like this or anything.

The strange man, who she had just accepted she'd never know the name of, had offered more money if she did people in front of him. And then to be a prostitute. And then it somehow led to being used in a wall from both ends. Was just smart...business? Yeah, yeah. She thought she even saw that drunk guy from before but as long he was paying, it was fine right? Yeah, he seemed pretty enthusiastic too and gave her a nice mouthful so that was appreciated.

And so ends the tale of Theresa Smith the nerdy girl, now known as Candy Sucker the hot prostitute.

12