C4 S2 White Coats and Black Suits

Story Info
A promise of a ring and a tux!
2.8k words
5
347
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way was still in the hospital as there were internal injuries made by the path the bullet followed from the chest to his abdomen, which were still under observation. He had started physiotherapy and reading and discussing case files.He now had regular meetings scheduled every day from his hospital bed. Ignis was so proud of his man.

He had fallen asleep reading one of the files still on his chest when Ignis came back with his coffee and fresh juice for Way.

He smiled at Way, took his glasses off his face and the folder from his chest, and kissed him lightly and brushed his now longish hair from his forehead. "Realmente lo amo!" He whispered as he looked at Way, the centre of his world.

"You can kiss me further south till you find something to suck on!" Way mumbled as he woke up. "You are such a perverted horny man!" Ignis slapped him gently on his cheek and kissed him. "It's a law in many countries for the boyfriend to give at least one blowjob to his sick man a day. It was announced at the global doctor's summit. The Doctor's partner shall not eat apples and will give blowies." He said keeping a straight face.

"No Gringo! After the adventure in the washroom, I am keeping my doctor away for sometime. Thank God for Freddy or it would have been hell to explain how your dressing got wet."

Ignis raised Way's bed by pressing a button and handed him the juice with a straw. "Iggy! You don't love me anymore, these days you are not even feeding me and petting me like you used to. Bru has brainwashed you!" Way pouted and looked at Ignis with his trademark blue puppy eyes.

Ignis put the glasses on his face and kissed him long and deep, "Now that you are finally feeling better and being all surgeon, I am constantly hot for you." He kissed Way again weaving his fingers in his overgrown red curly hair, "All I can think of is bending over on this bed as you fuck me from behind reading those files, wearing these sexy glasses and saying words like insertion and drilling." Ignis folded his leg on Way's thigh and kissed him passionately, he tilted his head to the right and Way supported it with his left arm.

"And all I think about is that I want to marry you!" Way said kissing Ignis on his eyes and nose. There was an amicable silence between them as they stared at each other's eyes, unable to say anything or look anywhere else.

"Iggy! I want our forever." Way kissed his forehead, "You don't have to answer now, take your time. Even if it happens after 10 minutes or 10 years, I want you to know I will have a tux in my closet and a ring in my pocket for you." Way kissed Ignis with everything he wanted to say, pressing his beautiful body into him, making Ignis moan into the kiss.

"Iggy! I really love you... Like I don't know what I will do without you... you are the easiest decision I've ever made." Way smiled and covered Ignis's face with light feathery kisses.

"Fucking get a grip guys! You will get us blacklisted from this hospital!" Bru hissed at them as he entered the room. "This one is always horny but Ignis, why are you encouraging him?" He kept the breakfast he had bought on the table.

Ignis got down and smiled and started walking to his coffee when Bru raised his hand, "DO NOT hug me till you get rid of that!" Bru warned. Ignis looked down and went red, he was hard and it was poking to the left of his pants, the tube topped by a mushroom pattern protruding on his pants. He turned around and pressed on it looking at Way for help and making a sad face, he had come commando as all his underwear were in the laundry, after a quick shower to be with his man.

"Hey! Fuckhead! Why are you making him feel bad? He wants me even when I am in a hospital bed, smelling of medicines and dressed in a gown. You should be happy for us. You know what, I am not going to let you be my best man!" Way tried but failed to sound angry as he kept looking at Ignis's bulge and getting semi hard himself.

"Whatever fart face! I am going to find a better man for Ignis and will be his best man. No one wants you to attend his wedding." Bru kissed Ignis on the side of his face from behind and gave Way a tight hug. "You know what, if I was gay, we would have been married by now." Bru confessed.

"I just proposed to Iggy! And he hasn't said anything, so you can still scoop in." Way said and sipped the juice.

"Don't say anything yet! Think hard about this, Igs! You don't want to be stuck with a man who has got all his internal wiring to his dick messed up." Bru opened the bag, "Bagels?"

Way and Bru took one each and chomped on it as they looked at Ignis, literally putting him in a spot.

"The day I catch who hurt us, I will get married to you anytime and anywhere, even in this filthy washroom." Ignis went and kissed Way. "And believe me Bro! His wiring works perfectly. Lo comprobé." Ignis winked and lightly punched Bru on his chest.

"Ewe! Shut up! Joanna is on her way. Stop this gay sex talk and no word about any proposals. You guys have created enough pressure on me with your mollycoddling in front of her. Fucking Schitt's Creek! Everyone loves a Gay Wedding now!" Bru instructed them as Ignis and Way weaved their fingers together and Way kissed his knuckles and mouthed 'Love you' to a smiling Ignis.

The three men were watching a game when Joanna walked in carrying a laptop bag and lunch, Bru immediately ran and helped her in, as Ignis held the door open.

"Ignis, I need to talk to you now!" Joanna said excitedly as soon as they kept the food on the table.

"I am feeling better thank you!" Way joked.

"Ya I know Way! You are all Ignis talks about whenever we work, so I am updated. And congratulations on the proposal. Maybe you can give some pointers to this other Davis as well." Joanna joked but Bru looked alarmed, and made eyes at Ignis for texting Joanna.

"We have been getting chatter since the time we posted to get information in your network, but since the last couple of days we have had a breakthrough. I didn't want to tell you anything till it was thoroughly verified." Joanna said all this very fast, her southern accent pronounced.

"This is from UK, it's about a Mr. Austin Millikan, the media company owner and billionaire, with operations not just in the U.S. but in Asia and Europe as well." She showed some printouts.

"They come from a rich dynasty and are notoriously corrupt and all white, and last to accept the Abolition of Slavery and there were several raids for almost 10 years after 1865, as they continued to have so-called staff in their estate." Jo pursed her lips.

"They also operate porn production houses in the two states where it's technically legal, California and New Hampshire, using the state law that says, in effect, paying someone to perform sexual acts on camera is not prostitution. But this production house is in the UK, hence completely illegal. No doubt bad people are involved to run and maintain this. The chatter is that he ordered a hit on his son's boyfriend." Joanna showed pictures of the family and the son.

"His son may have been in the Seagate Hotel the same day as you guys with his alleged boyfriend, because it happened in Florida." Joanna showed a stock picture of the hotel with the room marked.

"This came from Thailand before the UK but chronologically the information sits after the incident. Look at this chat transcript, they took the job but hit the wrong person. We have been tracking this phone. We have some locations that were visited frequently and intercepted some incidents by anonymously tipping the local police."

She showed a print out of someone's phone's wallpaper, "Do you know who this is?" She showed it to Way and Ignis.

"Give a few hours and I will find him and all about who he is." Ignis said seriously, a very different person from the one who was feeding and spoiling his boyfriend, this one was angry and powerful. Way couldn't take his eyes off Ignis, it was like looking towards the sun for him.

"My theory is Millikan found out his son is gay, didn't want this to get out, and hence had to get the boyfriend out of the way and something got blotched, hurting Way as a result of that misunderstanding. This is again a fuego cruzado case." Joanna concluded looking flushed and nervous for validation from Ignis. Ignis looked at all the documents and news articles, then he wrote things on the side for almost an hour. The hospital room was quiet as Bru and Joanna looked at Ignis in anticipation and Way went back to his case notes, waiting to get Ignis alone.

"I will locate this Marco fellow and find the bookings of the hotel that week. I have the details of the hotel directly opposite our room but missed getting the details of our hotel. But Joanna this can be it. You may have solved this." Ignis looked up and Joanna beamed at him.

"Iggy!" Way called from his bed, "Get the tab here, we have rings to buy."

"Not now sweetheart, not till those bastards are behind bars." Ignis responded, still looking at the print out of Marco.

"Iggy!" Way called out again making everyone look at him, Bru ready with a jab for him to keep whining for Ignis.

"Ya Babe!" Ignis had his full attention on Way, feeling guilty to have ignored him before.

"That week the hotel was completely booked for the conference, either the son or the boyfriend is a surgeon." Way said and went back to his case notes.

Joanna and Ignis looked at each other, "Let me make some phone calls." She said and left the room.

Ignis went to Way, pushed the file aside and kissed him senseless, "I am so hot for you right now!" He whispered, both breathing heavily.

"I am still in the room you horny fuckers!" Bru huffed.

****

It was almost three years since Ignis had dressed to impress any other man but Way, and for his man it wasn't difficult to impress because there was no need for any clothes around him, just sexy underwear and occasionally a matching tie, he smiled as he walked towards Way's room wearing sky blue linen pants, white and blue striped collared T-shirt and white linen jacket with a white belt and white loafers.

Way was reading and researching about a case on the bed table wearing his glasses and didn't hear the door open, completely engrossed in his work.

"Mi Amor!" Ignis said softly, making Way look up at him.

"Babes!" Way sucked in his breath and took off his glasses. The pastel colours of the clothes contrasted with Ignis's honey complexion, black hair and bright brown eyes like a Japanese painting, the gold chain peeking out of his T-shirt, the 'W' locket asking to be found and licked, his collar bones, jawline and nose enunciated with his loss of weight,making him more manly.

He looked like sex on a cold Christmas morning under a warm blanket, as it snowed outside. It rendered Way speechless.

"Had to buy everything, all my clothes were loose." Ignis pulled in his stomach and rubbed his hand over his T-shirt showing the concave.

Way didn't know what to say but wanted to be the one touching his hard body. Ignis looked like what he should on their wedding day and not to seduce a possibly better looking, smarter, more mature and rich doctor.

"Look Honey! I am a man with a big heart and I forgive everyone responsible for this. Let's not do it." He tried a different approach, he was ready to take another bullet from keeping Ignis to meet someone else, who he may fall in love with and leave him.

"I will not!" Ignis walked up and kissed his forehead and Way grabbed his hand with both of his.

"Iggy Babes! You know this is temporary." He took their hands and touched his soft belly under his gown. "As soon as I get discharged, I will hit the gym and get back in shape. And I will set my own practice by the end of this year." His heart was beating fast nervously.

"What are you talking about?" Ignis kissed him wetly and wiped Way's lips with the pad of his thumb, looking confused but aroused with his hand on Way's body.

"And I will not whine or irritate you and will not keep asking for sex." Way offered. "I will be more useful around the house and take all weekends off." Way looked at Ignis with his large blue eyes and looked like he was about to cry.

"What are you babbling about?" Ignis furrowed his brow and then it dawned upon him what was going on with Way, "You were, are and will be the most beautiful man ever and I love spoiling you and getting spoiled by you and I am going to fuck your prodigious brain off with you still wearing your glasses over your beautiful eyes when we discharge you day after."

Ignis kissed him deeply. "He may be a doctor but my man won the best surgeon award, so no competition there either and I am sure he is not packing eighth inches, or has red hair and blue eyes. I have a long checklist and only one man fits that bill." He kissed Way again.

"Don't look at them directly." Way ordered, "And remember I will have to kill him if you like him even slightly."

"Oh! And I thought of picking the best one for a threesome." Ignis joked but Way looked worried again.

"I don't want anyone else with us and if you want, we can get toys." Way offered.

Ignis had to laugh at that and he kissed Way all over his face, "You will never get rid of me Love! And you are my forever Horny Gringo! And talking about threesome, remember when we went for the hike and I wanted you?"

"Yes!" Way smiled and covered his dick with their hands. "I had taken you behind the trees and kissed you with your back to the trunk. I had given you another hickey and licked your underarms against your protests." Way sighed as Ignis slowly jerked him over this pajamas.

"You pushed my shorts and underwear down and turned me around and licked my sweaty hole. It was gross, sexy, kinky and the best fucking rimming job you had ever given me." Ignis licked Way's lower lip, making him moan.

"I was worried about hurting you but I couldn't help and spit was all we had. But you held me tightly and pushed my dick into you. I had never felt like that ever, it was more public than our time in the park." Way gripped Ignis hair roughly and kissed him wetly, licking his mouth and fighting his tongue with his.

"Hmmm!" Ignis recovered from the kiss, "You took me like an animal, both breathing heavily but trying to keep our voices down and worrying Jo and Bru will show up."

"I came in you and didn't want to let go, but then we got interrupted before I could go for round two." Way adjusted his position as he reached towards the climax.

"He came out of nowhere, bare chest and ebony skin, with those sweaty glistening six packs and asked if he can join in." Ignis got down and took Way's dick in his mouth and sucked at it hard, making a hollow with his cheeks pulled in.

"l would have killed him, no one else touches my man." Way tightened his hold on Ignis's hair and pushed him on his dick as he came in his throat.

He pulled Ignis and kissed him hard, licking and cleaning his chin,"Iggy! You are mine! Remember no one touches you!"

Ignis wiped his lips and chin on Way's T-shirt and looked into the blue eyes of the man who was his entire world, "No one! Soy tuyo por siempre mi amor!" He promised.