C2 S2 White Coats and Black Suits

Story Info
Hospital sex is the best medicine!
1.7k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bru walked in the hospital room, Ignis was putting socks on Way's feet, he turned around at the sound, "His feet get cold first." He said in English and not Spanish. Bru wasn't surprised because Ignis was mostly zoned out since the incident.

He had lost so much weight, he was unrecognisable, he had a 3 weeks' worth of beard which wasn't much but made him look haggard. He was still well dressed but his clothes now hung on him and his eyes had sunk in his dark circles.

He was with Way day and night, going home only for a shower and change of clothes. And worked every minute Way slept, to find the perpetuators. His food was thrown almost untouched, every day for weeks.

"¿Cuándo fue la última vez que dormiste, hermano?" Bru gave Ignis a long hug. "You don't look good." He touched Ignis's cheeks with concern, looking into his tired eyes, "When was the last time you slept, Igs?" Bru asked, worried for Ignis.

"No puedo ser bueno hasta que mi hombre esté aquí." Ignis touched Way's foot lightly. "How can I sleep till my Way is here?"

"Iggy!" Way called, this being the first word of all the sentences he spoke from the time he woke up since the operation.

"Iggy! I am thirsty!" Way didn't open his eyes but raised his arms for a hug, again a new irritating frequent gesture.

Ignis went and hugged him and kissed his forehead, and fed him water with a Sippy cup.

"Did you eat?" Way again asked for and got a hug from Ignis, "You are getting thinner day by day." He kissed Ignis on his chin and neck, eyes still closed.

"It's because you are a clingy and attention hogging child!" Bru reprimanded Way.

"Iggy! He is being mean to me again!" Way whined, "Hit him!" He demanded.

"Bru! Hermano! He is hurt, please let him be." Ignis requested Bru.

"Ya! He got hit in his chest and not his head. Why has he suddenly turned into a eight years old moron?" Bru said with mock indignation.

"My Iggy loves me and is spoiling me, because I am not well! Why are you jealous? Ask Joanna to spoil you too." Way said and sipped more water, now his blue eyes open and he smiled at Ignis, giving him his face to be kissed, which Ignis complied and put his glasses on for him.

"You are an asshat who is mooching off from my poor brother like an attention seeking leech." Bru hugged Way, "I have got the pudding this child wanted," He handed over the brown bag to Ignis.

"That's for me and Iggy, we are not giving any to you, fucker!" Way kissed Ignis on his, bicep,arm and hand.

"What does the doctor say? How long is this going to go on?" Bru asked Ignis.

"The chest wound is healing faster than the abdominal one, it was a freak accident that the bullet exited downwards, we were lucky." Ignis kissed Way on his forehead.

"Should have blasted his dick off! He has one on his head already ... dickhead!" Bru smiled at Way, now been fed the pudding by Ignis. Way took the cup from him and started feeding it to Ignis now.

"EWW! I will get diabetes just by looking at you two fags!" Bru rolled his eyes. "Estaba

hablando del psiquiatra." He asked Ignis, smiling at Way feeding Ignis and kissing him in between. "¿Por qué carajo actúa así? Why is he behaving like this?" Bru wiped a bit of pudding from Way's chin, doing his part in spoiling him. Way frowned at Bru, trying to say through his expressions to not breach the topic.

"Se está exagerando para hacerme sentir bien. Es su manera de hacerme sentir no

culpable." Ignis kissed Way on his forehead. "Quiere que sepa que soy amado y deseado." Ignis eyes filled with tears. "Realmente no lo merezco! Why are you doing this for me, Way? Someone hurt you because of me, I really don't deserve you!"

Way may have not understood the conversation completely but the last statement got him very upset.

"Iggy! Don't ever say it? Look at me." He grunted as he raised to a sitting position and took Ignis in his arms and made him look at him. "Never fucking say that!"

"Este idiota no te merece." Bru rubbed Ignis's back. "De todos modos, le habría disparado pronto. I would have shot him anytime soon, so don't blame yourself."

"Iggy! See we have the criminal right here... case solved." Way whispered. "Now get the fuck out of here Bru! I want to kiss and possibly fuck my boyfriend!" Way pointed towards the door.

"There are cameras in this room, you perverts!" Bru started walking out. "If you guys get arrested, I am not bailing you out." He turned around and looked at Ignis, "Huye y consigue un hombre mejor, hermano." And opened the door smiling. "I am arranging for Ignis to run away and get a better man." He translated for Way and left after shutting the door.

"See Bru asked you to get a man ... So I have to show him that there is no one better than

me for you. Now let's get me unhooked and we can take this show to the bathroom." Way

started with taking off the plugs on his chest.

"No! You can get hurt and this thing will started beeping and the attendant will come in immediately." Ignis tried to stop Way gently.

"Last time he didn't say anything when he walked in on us giving each other handies!" Way continued unhooking himself.

Way beeped the station and an attendant walked in. "Freddy! I want to use the washroom." He commanded.

Ignis stood away, his face flushed and dick hard, as the Fernando unhooked Way, "No lo

canses y cuida la aguja intravenosa." He told Ignis with a side grin making him blush red.

"Tienes 10 minutos, luego vendré y llamaré."

"10 minutos is good for now Freddy. I will need more strength and have to hit the gym to get back in shape. We used to do it for hours, back to back and multiple times in a day before the accident. Will need to work on that if I have to keep my man." Way grunted as he got off the bed with help from Freddy. Ignis didn't move from his place and was unable to look at them, he was smiling, sweating, blushing and hard all at the same time. Horny Gringo! He thought.

Way took Ignis by his hand to the attached washroom and closed the door behind him. He kissed Way passionately, overwhelmed with the maturity he was showing by being childish.

"Hmm! That's better, I already feel good!" Way kissed Ignis lightly on his lips and took his hand and guided it to his hard cock. "He missed you!" Way kissed Ignis's neck, "And I missed the way you smell!" He licked his neck and nibbled Ignis's earlobe, "And your taste! The way you make me feel... like I am the sexiest man alive." He tried raising his hand with the needle to touch Ignis's face but was stopped by him, "Don't hurt yourself! Mi Amor!"

He guided Way to the chair bolted to the floor and sat him on it. "This is the dirtiest place I have taken you to." Way laid his head on Ignis's chest listening to his heart beating like a drum, "I am sorry babe! You don't have to do this." Way kissed the heart beating for him.

Ignis took off Way's NHNN sweatshirt he was wearing, his shoes and pants, and the blue and yellow checked underwear. He took the medicated moisturiser from the platform where the toiletries were kept and inserted his fingers smeared with it in his hole and then pushed Way's underwear down as Way held his patient gown up for him.

Ignis turned around and inserted Way's hard eight inch dick into him, both moaned and hissed, remembering the touch and feel after so long.

Way held Ignis by his waist tightly and pushed into Ignis. "Doc! Careful!" Ignis moved forward trying to not touch the dressing on chest and abdomen and took Way's needled hand away from his waist and kept it gently on his lap and covered it with his hand. "Iggy! Please Babe! Let me touch you!"

Way kissed his shoulder and pulled him closer with his good hand. Ignis moved over him for a couple of minutes and Way bit his shoulder and came. "Uhh! Iggy! Uhh, I love you!" He rested his cheek on Ignis's shoulder and kept cumming and kissing his neck. "I am sorry babe!" he mumbled, sounding ashamed to have not lasted longer.

Ignis got off him and started laughing, "Look at this!" he turned his neck to look behind and showed Way's cum running down his thigh, "You fucking bred me! Arent you supposed to be sick and weak? Look at this!" Ignis laughed softly and kissed Way's forehead, "If I get pregnant, I will sue you for support and custody, Doc!"

He kissed Way with all the love he felt for him. "Now let's get you cleaned up and ready for lunch and nap. Then I will take a quick shower and go home to change. I can't wear these clothes anymore." He looked at the pile on the floor, when Freddy knocked on the door.

"We are really taking a bath now Freddy! Leave me alone and go get a life." Way laughed and was answered by Freddy laughing along with him, "Ignis! La próxima vez no seas tan ruidoso!"

"What did he say?" Way asked as Ignis gently took his gown off. "Said your horny gringo fucked you good!" Ignis took the glasses off a very smug looking Way and started wiping his face with the hot towel and Way took his hard cock in his hand and started jerking him off.

"Doc!" Ignis moaned and placed his forehead on Way's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck, the washcloth dripping over Way's naked back, as he continued jerking Ignis.

"Te quiero más que a nada!" Ignis moaned as he came all over Way, spoiling his abdomen dressing.

"Do not be loud next time... people listen everything!" Freddy whispered at the door and left giggling.

Way touched Ignis's forehead with his and pouted," Everyone is making fun of me now!"

"No Baby! They are just jealous of you, because you have me!" Ignis baby talked to Way and kissed him lovingly.