Cab Cunt

Story Info
Working the late shift.
788 words
3.88
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving cab, the 10 PM to 6 AM shift, my favorite time, the graveyard shift. I had been told by the other cabbie working the area that there was this one gal that would come down from her job on the North Slope every 6 weeks and if she didn't find someone to fuck her in the bar she would get him to do it when he picked her up. The bar was in Palmer and I usually tried to stay on the other side of the Valley but this night he was on a call into Anchorage so I went and hung out in the bar at the normal 5 AM closing time. Sure enough, she came up to me, knowing I was a Cabbie by the radio and cup of coffee and asked if she could get a ride.

We got about a mile from the bar and she said "What would you say if I asked to suck your cock?"

I said that I would tell her to dig it out and have fun. She leaned closer and unzipped me and slid her hand inside my pants gripping my cock which was already getting hard. She pulled it out and stroked me while I drove and she told me to go to the campground at the lake. I pulled into an empty campsite and she was in the back seat before I even got the car turned off. She told me to keep the meter running, which meant that I was actually getting paid for this service, making me an actual Gigalo.

By the time I climbed into the back seat she already had her pants off and I slid my hand across her hairy cunt feeling the wetness. I pulled my pants down and slid my hard cock easily into her well-lubricated hole. She fucked like a demon in heat and in a few minutes I found myself shooting my load into her as I shoved balls deep into her grasping cunt. I pulled out and she told me to finger her with an urgency that I'd not heard before. She was desperate for release and I started fingering her hard and fast and soon I was actually fisting her cum filled cunt with my whole hand. "Hurt me! Make it HURT!" she pleaded and I started basically punching her cunt and she started screaming "YES, YES, FUCK ME HARDER!" and I was rubbing her clit with my other hand.

She arched her back and grabbed my wrist and pulled my fist deeper still and I felt her whole body tremble as she seemed to have a full-body orgasm. I kept my hand inside her pussy slowly pumping it back and forth until she stopped quivering and then slid it out slowly, watching as her cunt grasped at my slime-covered hand. She was still panting and heaving as I grabbed my washrag I always carried to wipe the windows and started mopping cum off her slit, the seat, my cock and balls, and finally my hand. Her pussy was spread wide and I took both hands and spread it even wider until I could see deep inside her. I wished that my cock would get hard again so I could fuck her again but she had given me one of the best fucks I'd had in years and I was totally drained.

I got out of the car and started pulling my pants back on and she opened the other door and got out and let the cum drain out of her pussy. She got back in the front seat and thanked me while she put her hand in my lap and squeezed my cock and balls softly. I thanked her for the delightful time. I took her to her house and she told me she would be there again in 6 weeks and she would like to see me again. I told her I would make a point of coming to the bar around closing time and that she could call me if she needed my services before 5 AM. I took the $60 she gave me for the $44 on the meter and she told me to keep the change as she slid her hand into my lap and squeezed my cock one last time.

I drove to the car wash and washed down the entire car including the rear seat and sprayed some new car smell around, then sprayed my washrag clean and stuffed it back in the door pocket. It was the end of my shift and I stopped driving cab a week or so later and never got the chance to give her a second ride.