Cassandra

Story Info
Fucking a friend's wife.
791 words
3.42
42.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alaska_7
Alaska_7
30 Followers

It was a warm day in June and I had to make a 200 mile round trip to Seattle with a friend to pick up supplies for their store. The friend was the beautiful young wife of a neighbor and he was watching the store while she made the long drive across the State for new stock. I was along to help drive, do the heavy lifting, and hopefully stick my dick in the sweet 20 something honeypot. Cassandra was very cute, around 5' 4" with long blonde hair that she kept in dreadlocks.

We had stopped in Levenworth for coffee around 8 PM and she let her small dog out and of course, he took off around the building and we had to go searching for him. As we are walking around we are getting very friendly and when we cut through a backyard and the homeowner comes out and asks what we are doing she tells him "My boyfriend and I are looking for our dog!" She describes the dog and the guy says he has not seen her and tells us to get the hell out of his yard. We do as he demanded and as soon as we are around the corner she turns and pushes me against a wall and presses her slender body up against me. I'm almost instantly hard as our lips meet and I press my hips tight to hers and she grinds on my bulge. She unzips me and pulls out my stiff cock and strokes it while she kisses me "OH, God, I've wanted to do this all night long!" she says as she strokes me.

"I've wanted to get your pants off from the first minute I saw you!" I tell her as I undo her jeans and slide my hand in her panties. She is wet and ready and I slide a finger in the tight cunt. She trembles and pushes back on my probing fingers and just when I think she is about to cum she drops to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. I slip my finger in my mouth to taste her pussy.

I watch in the dim light from a street light down the block as she expertly consumes my entire shaft and squeezes my balls and just when I think she is going to make me cum deep in her throat she stands and pulls her pants and panties to her knees and turns her back to me. I waste no time in finding her wet slit with my cock tip and enter her slowly until I'm about 1/2 way inside her and then I grab her by the hips and start forcefully fucking her while watching down the street and the nearby homes for any signs of life.

We try and keep quiet but eventually, we are humping like animals and she is making rather pronounced grunting noises as we both cum I see a light come on in the house that we are using to keep us from falling to the ground. I imagine we were actually pounding on the wall there for a minute and I say "OH, fuck, we better go!" and I pull up my pants and she does the same. I know her cunt is still full of cum and my stiff cock is still sticking out of my pants as we quickly walk down the sidewalk away from the scene of the crime.

As soon as we get around the corner she notices my cock, now 1/2 soft, is still out and grabs it and leads me down the sidewalk like a dog on a leash. I'm hard again by the time we get to a bus stop, a bench with a cover, and she pushes me down on the bench and starts sucking my cock. It takes her over ten minutes to coax a second load out of me, mainly because I keep pulling myself back to extend the wonderful feeling of her gobbling my cock on the side of what would be a busy street in a couple of hours. I finally relent and let her swallow my cum and we head back to the truck where her dog is waiting, wondering why we left it alone in the dark.

We find a gas station and get coffee and sandwiches for us and a pint of milk and chicken fingers for the dog. I see the young clerk eyeing Cassandra with her small tits almost on display in her low-cut t-shirt. We drive the next 60 miles and arrive a couple of hours before the warehouse opens so we find a secluded place to park and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Alaska_7
Alaska_7
30 Followers