All Comments on 'Cabin Adventures Pt. 05'

by MrSunshineBoy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great Bunch of Assholes! And this pathetic cum dump James, seems to love being tortured, and abused by this sick group of supposed friends! They should all get a turn tied to the mattress and abused for an entire fucking day! Nothing about this shit story is the least bit Erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dear writer

You must use better English to imply possession. One mistake repeats itself relentlessly. Here are a few examples just from this page:

"But the ropes were tied securely to the mattress, James his breathing increased as he tried to pull harder." should be "But the ropes were tied securely to the mattress, James' breathing increased as he tried to pull harder."

"Jay stuck the pads on James his legs.." should be "Jay stuck the pads on James' legs.."

"Jay placed the briefcase with the electro stimulator that they used earlier near James his legs." should be "Jay placed the briefcase with the electro stimulator that they used earlier near James' legs."

I hope you take it as constructive criticism, and keep writing!

MrSunshineBoyMrSunshineBoyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Never realised that that small detail was so important. But I am no native english speaker so some things are a bit more difficult I guess. :P But anyway, thank you for bringing this up. I shall do my best to pay attention to this in future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous