Cabin Fever: Where Perversion Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were exhausted and aware that had begun movement in a direction that they could not reverse. After they ate and stretched and tried to move around in the tight, cramped quarters, the sleeping agents that Derek had just released into the air took hold. Drowsy, they squeezed into the bed, limbs overlapping, hands on boobs and cocks, and drifted into an oblivious sleep.

Derek had though he would add some more torture--barriers to their sexual fulfillment--outfitting the men with chastity cages and the women with belts of a similar nature, but as he used his special solvent to remove the nipple suckers and dildo straps, he decided that wasn't necessary. Their lust was already near a crescendo and he was also eager to see them get on with it. He slipped back out after replenishing the fridge and went to get to sleep for himself.

Bob and Barbara realized that the success of their plan to outflank Mr. Sanders and do for themselves what he was trying to force them to do depended heavily on them. Their offspring were not virgins, that they knew, but none of them had ever thought of the other family members as sexually desirable. It went against nature and against their stress on training their bodies for athletic achievement not sexual indulgence. They all saw their well-conditioned, finely-tuned bodies as vehicles for athletic prowess but their predicament was altering that perception. How obvious! How simple! They were all stunningly hot. Their bodies primed to perform sexually, And the constant site of the men's glorious cocks and balls and the women's boobs and pussies had convinced them all that incest was not such a bad idea after all. The aphrodisiac, streaming into the room at its maximum dosage, only confirmed what they already knew in their hearts.

The discussion was shorter than the parents anticipated. They would each be the focus for the receipt of pleasure from the others. It would be a loving form of sex not lustful violation. They are consented; they all wanted the same thing. They would all participate and they would strive to give the recipient the greatest pleasure possible. This way they would not be mere lustful animals, as Derek seemed to hope, but caring, loving family members determined to honor the beauty of each of the bodies. Every breath they took edged them closer to the wildness they hoped to control. The very air ignited lust. Already naked and already familiar with their experience of orgasm from yesterday, they agreed Pam should be first to be pleasured. She did not disagree and almost jumped onto the bed.

Barbara took the two men's cocks in her hands and guided them to either side of Pam's head. She offered them to her and Pam took their now rigid, spasming and jerking cocks in her hands.

"These cocks will give you untold pleasure," her mom said as she slid her hands over her daughter's breasts. Feel them, taste them, let them know you want them inside of you."

Pam obeyed. She licked the head of her dad's cock, then that of her brother's. She brought more of her dad's cock into her mouth and sucked eagerly, then did the same to Pete. Meanwhile, her mom left one hand on Pam's right breast but let the other hand slide down to her clit. She massaged it gently and let her finger drift down and along her opening, sliding slightly into her vagina and testing her daughter for moisture. She was very wet. Probably had been for hours,

As her hunger for the two cocks increased and more and more of the two very large sized cocks slid in and out of her mouth and down her throat, she could feel her entire body quiver with excitement. Barbara tapped Bob on the flank and nodded for him to move down to Pam's legs. She let Pam continue to suck on Pete's cock. But now Bob was between her legs. Barbara took his cock, spread Pam's saliva and his precum around the head a bit more, and eased this well-primed battering ram into her vagina. Bob took his time, slowly inching forward and his wife slid one hand around his thigh to grip his large, hanging balls and used the other to slowly play with Pam' clit. Pete watched and also watched his own cock disappear down Pam's throat over and over.

"That's it, honey, enjoy every moment of it. Every sensation. Let go and just feel what this is like," her mom said but Pam could only mumble incoherently with her mouth full of cock.

Her mumbles soon turned to moans and the moans to loud groans. Her back began to arch and her hips rise to meet her father's thrusts. Pete's overripe cock filled her throat like nothing every had. This was paradise, heaven, ecstasy. Everything accelerated. Time disappeared, her body was a throbbing, heaving mass of unimaginable pleasure that peaked into an orgasm unlike any she had ever known. Spasms racked her and the powerful flood of cum that now filled her throat and pussy almost threw her into an unconscious state.

As the men withdrew their cocks, her mom kissed her and sucked some of her son's cum from her mouth, then she moved to her cunt and did the same. The two liquids tasted similar with Bob's a bit more salty and Pete's a little more creamy. She swept a finger-full of cum onto her index finger from Pam's cunt and fed it to her. Pam smiled. She too could taste the difference. Bob, and the Pete, instinctively pumped a few more dollops of cum from their cocks and tasted it. Yum they both thought. They did it again, this time feeding the final gobs of cum to each other. Bob leaned forward, grabbed Pete around the waist and, pressing his body into his son's, kissed him passionately on the lips.

"I'm next!" Pete exclaimed. They all heartily agreed though they also agreed that a short break was in order.

The perfumed air kept them on edge as they rested against each other on the bed. Everyone remained sexually excited and soon they could wait no longer.

"I have an idea," Barbara said. She told Pete to get on all fours. Then Pam was asked to slide underneath him so that her pussy was just below his face and her head below his cock. She nudged Bob to step around and climb on the bed behind Pete. Now Bob's fully erect and massive cock was staring at his son's ass.

"Take it easy, dad; nobody's been in there before."

"I'll go slow." Bob paused. "At first." They all laughed as Pam then felt Pete's tongue lick across her clit and saw her dad's cock primed to enter her brother's anus, her mom holding that monster in her hand. She'd taken some butter from the fridge and was smearing it all around Pete's anus and onto her husband's cock. While she did so, Pam managed to get a good taste of precum from her brother's fully erect cock. If she lifted her head she could get several inches into her mouth, enough to make her choke and gag. Meanwhile, Barbara was sliding her finger in and out of Pete's ass, loosening him up for what would soon invade him.

"How's his cock taste now?" mom asked daughter.

"Awesome," was the only word she could mutter with her mouth so full.

Barbara slid two and then three fingers into Pete's ass which was now writhing back and forth from the pressure of her touch. She slid her finger more fully in, felt his prostate and began to massage it. "Agh," he moaned as she worked him over and Pam felt a surge of precum drip down her throat. Pete had his face buried in his sister's cunt and had to lift his head to say, "You're driving me crazy. I've never felt anything like that before."

"It's time," she said. First she pushed all five fingers into her son's anus than slowly withdrew them. He was open and ready. She then took Bob's leaking cock and guided it the backdoor entrance to his son. Bob pushed, firmly, and his mushroom head popped past Pete's sphincter and into his rectum. "Agh, oh my God," came from his throat and as soon as he began to feel a bit of comfort in being filled so totally, he leaned back toward his dad to take more of his cock. His dad obliged. Soon he had wedged every inch inside his horny son and begun a rhythmic thrusting motion that pushed Pete's head straight onto Pam's waiting pussy. Barbara moved a bit further around and took Bob's balls in her hand. She held them as Bob thrust back and forth, squeezing and loosening her grip as he sped up his motion.

They were all in near ecstasy. Barbara has one hand working her own clit and the other working Bob's balls. Bob was pounding away inside Pete with abandon. Pete's mouth was all over Pam's pussy and his tongue licked her clit every time his dad pulled back and let him raise his head slightly. Pam was close to an orgasm thanks to her brother's play with her clit and the way her own mouth wrapped around the throbbing cock of her brother and her eyes beheld the amazing sight of her dad's cock disappearing and reappearing from her brother's ass.

Orgasms were nearly simultaneous. Cum spewed into Pam's mouth and into Pete's rectum. Barbara's pussy dripped with juices. Pam and Pete both shuddered in sync with each other and Bob twisted his head around so that he could kiss his wife on the mouth.

Above them, Derek smiled. Naked, he was again fondling himself, partly imagining it was his ass that Bob was fucking, and partly delighted to be able to witness everything unseen. The aphrodisiac was working wonders on the natural urges of the family. They were far gone and none the worse for it. Like the Johnson's, sexual pleasure and incest were blending together for them into an amazing experience they would never forget. He would make sure of that as he had with the Johnson 's when he showed them a small copy of part of what he had recorded. It was not the sort of video anyone would want to see go public. They and Johnsons were now his to enjoy.

After some more recovery and bit of lunch, they agreed it was time to please the parents. Barbara lay on the bed as Pam had and savored the two cocks while Pam warmed up her pussy. She kept Bob's cock in her mouth while Pam navigated her brother's cock into her mom's pussy. Pam worked her mom's clit and pleasured herself as she watched Pete slam his cock into his mom's vagina over and over. His cum splashed wildly against her cervix and Bob's cum filled her throat, adding a desert to the lunch she had eaten.

What could be better? They were honoring each other's bodies and savoring every moment of it. None of them could stop admiring the firm muscles, taut asses, perfectly shaped breasts, and ideal cocks that they beheld around them. Family roles faded as they saw each other as sexual animals, eager to have each other and please each other.

It was Bob's turn. He, too, got on all fours and let Pam slide beneath him as she had her brother. He couldn't stop himself from licking her clit as soon as it was below his mouth. He worked his tongue inside her pussy and savored the remnants of cum and pussy juice that he could extract. Pam writhed in pleasure, which only intensified as she wrapped her lips around her dad's cock. Meanwhile, Barbara had loosened up her husband's ass as she had Pete's, fingered his prostate, and kept her other hand firmly on her son's cock. After several minutes of foreplay, she removed her fingers and guided Pete's cock to his dad's anus. Pete was not patient. He was burning with desire. He thrust forward and his entire, enormous cock rocketed deep into his father. Bob shouted out in shock, but then the thrust pushed his head down on his daughter's sex and all he could do was thrust his tongue even deeper into the quivering, desperate girl. Barbara worked her clit, pumped her son's balls, and watched his cock enter and exit, its shaft coated with butter and precum that made it glisten in the dim light of their sex chamber.

It was not their first orgasms but it may have well been. Each of them shot over the top; it was as if their nervous systems had taken flight and propelled into an orbit they never knew existed. Quivers, shudders, shakes, and spasms made the bed bang against the wall. Shouts and incoherent cries filled the air and delighted the ever-horny Derek Sanders.

This was all he had hoped for. They were sex fiends of the highest order and whatever inhibitions they may have had were now long gone.

The remainder of the day saw them taking on new positions and finding fresh pleasures. Barbara had lain on the bed her legs spread wide while Pete arranged himself at a perpendicular to her so that his cock could slide into her and both his dad and sister could see it moving in and out. For a while. Then Bob let Barbara suck his cock and Pam slid down to watch Pete's cock more closely and to fondle her mom's clit with her finger. But before Pete came, Bob suggested a variation, a thought that would keep excitement high and prolong their pleasure. He had Barbara roll off the bed and brought Pete up so that he lay on the bed, his cock pointing upward. He then had Pam bring her anus into alignment with his cock. He buttered her up and guided her down so that his cock worked its way into her butt. He and Barbar guided her so that she slowly leaned back and let body lie atop her brother's. She was now firmly impaled in the ass. All that was needed was for Bob to climb between her legs and for Barbara to guide his cock to her pussy. He slid in. He felt his son's cock beneath him. Both cocks were fully in her, one pushing against her cervix, one trying to make its way out of her rectum and into her colon. Barbara moved to her daughter's head and lowered her pussy to Pam's mouth. Pam could not believe how full she felt. It was as if her abdomen had been invaded by two giant poles while her mouth was full of her mom's pussy juice.

They created a rhythm that brought each of them to the brink of an orgasm and then thrust them over the edge. As they untangled, they were all praising each other's amazing bodies, the men's large and well-muscled arms and firm, strong legs, their asses and six-packs, the women's perky breasts and proudly erect nipples, their smooth pussies and so perfectly muscled legs of the most shapely design.

Derek decided to let them rest and released some of the sleeping agent into the air while toning down the aphrodisiac. They clambered onto the bed and were soon fast asleep. Now, a little torture might be a final, cruel step he thought. He slipped into the room and fastened chastity cages on Bob's and Pete's cocks. The cages trapped their cocks inside short cylinders of transparent plastic that prevented their cocks from enlarging. He added a strap that ran around their waist and connected to another strap that held a large dido that he worked into each of their asses. An opening at the end of the chastity cage allowed them to piss. For the women he brought dildos that were fastened to a belt that wrapped around their waist but this time the strap held two dildos, one for their pussy and one for their ass. He added nipple suckers for all of them. They were now all truly denied access to their genitals or asses. Before they woke up, he turned to the aphrodisiac dosage back up to maximum, and listened to a message from the Johnson's: they would be all here the following morning.

Wake up time brought some genuine surprise. They could not believe it. Left to pleasure themselves with abandon they were now totally denied access to all their erogenous zones. The devices were secured with the same adhesive as before. There was no removing them.

The pressure of the nipple suckers and the lust in their hearts made Bob and Pete's cocks desperate to become fully erect but they could only feel an increased pressure as their cocks met the unmoving walls of their cages. They were filling with blood, their cocks were, but they had nowhere to go. Precum oozed out of the cages and their only consolation was to finger it up and lick, a far cry from the orgasms that had wracked their bodies just hours ago.

Like the men, the women could feel an enormous pressure in their asses. The anal dildos were not baby size, that they could tell. They were at least as large as Bob and Pete's cocks and the pressure was constant. As was the pull on their already sore nipples and the press of the other cock into the walls of their vaginas. A small cage had been added to the top of the strap holding the vaginal dildo in place that encircled their clits. Unlike last time, there was nothing they could touch or fondle but they felt the pressure of the dildos at every twist or turn of their bodies.

"This is impossible," Bob said. That creep is asking for it. It's one thing to drive us to incest and quite another to leave us unable to do anything at all."

"It's terrible," Pam agreed. I'm going crazy from the pressure of these dildos; I can't stop being aware of my cunt and ass but I'm a mile from an orgasm."

"Me too," Pete lamented. "My cock is dying to grow and explode and all that happens is it is squeezed into this 3-inch cage like it was a grasshopper. Licking up precum is not enough."

"I can't even get to my pussy juice," Barbara complained. "And my ass is burning up from this damn dildo. I want a real cock moving in and out not some light bulb just jammed inside."

The day wore on. They were beside themselves with frustration. What they would give to be free of these toys, free to play with one another again, and enjoy the fruits of sexual pleasuring. Derek got a kick watching them squeeze past each other in the tiny room, almost filled by the bed alone, and seeing the men piss through their cages and the women piss through the tiny channel in the cup-like covering that kept their pussies out of reach. Luckily none of them needed to have a bowel movement. No telling what that would lead to.

The air kept them desperate with desire. They tried squeezing their butt muscles, or wiggling the butt plug/dildo with their hands to bring the pressure to a climatic peak but it only added to their frustration. The men could increase the flow of precum by fantasizing and by moving their caged cocks up and down but an orgasm was nowhere in sight. All their nipples ached from the enormous stretching they were subjected to and for the men especially it looked a bit bizarre to have nipples protruding a full inch from their chest. The suckers, like the cages, were transparent and they could see small blisters of liquid forming on the sides of their nipples. The suckers were sucking lymph or some other liquid from their nipples but it brought them no pleasure, only pain.

Derek was tickled pink by their new predicament. They would be primed to explode by the time the Johnson's arrived tomorrow. He'd let them stew and suffer all day, give them an early bedtime, remove all the toys while they slept, reshave their pubes, and have them ready for a grand finale tomorrow when the inciting gas would be at its peak and their lust off the charts.

Part 5

The new day arrived. The Spencers were enormously relieved to see that they were free of all those devices. The men's cocks were semi-erect and nothing could stop them from going all the way to a full erection. The women, like the men, had empty assholes and free and clear pussies. They noticed that the slight pubic stubble that had formed was gone. They were as smooth as a stone in a swiftly moving stream. The sleep rejuvenated them and they ate breakfast with zest.

Now what? If they started to play would something put them out and these cages return? Anxiety spread among them. On the other hand, their bodies looked spectacular. No one could stop gawking at the rest of the family and Pam had begun to unconsciously fondle her still swollen nipple as she gazed openly at her brother's cock. Barbara noticed and nodded for Bob to take note too. Pam smiled as her parents looked at her.

"We're free," Pam said.

"Sort of," her mom said. "We're still in this damn room."

As if on cue, but actually thanks to Derek waiting for an appropriate moment, the door to their chamber slowly swung open. They looked, astonished. Was it over? Were they free to go? All were under the spell of the intoxicating air and their own mounting lust. Leaving did not seem the highest priority anymore. But better to seize the opportunity than become bound and frustrated again. The clothes they had on when they entered had disappeared days ago, probably thanks to Mr. Sanders, but they could pile into their car and be on their way, clothes or no clothes.