Cabin Fever: Where Perversion Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This level of enthusiasm puzzled Bob and Barbara to some degree. How special can a cabin be they wondered. But then again, Derek was a man of means and he had no doubt gone to some extra lengths to make this more than four walls of rough-hewn logs. Why the Johnsons gave them such knowing and even, if they took the time to think of it, almost lustful looks, however, remained a mystery.

They set out dressed in their running outfits, tight, air-wicking tops and short shorts plus socks and running shoes. Derek had mentioned a beautiful trail that wound around the mountain tops and went very close to the cabin. They might want to take a little run after settling in.

The Spencer's didn't do "little runs." 10 miles was a warmup for them, but the idea had real appeal. They would have to sit in the car for the three-hour drive but then they could get in a work out all in the same day.

The twins were first inside. Each of them had brought a duffel bag with toiletries and a few changes of clothes, nothing fancy since they knew there was nowhere else to go nearby. Pete and Pam found the three bedrooms on the left wing of the "cabin," which was more an estate than a cabin, and bounded back out to greet their parents. After they had all chosen a bedroom, with the parents, of course, sharing one of the three, they took a look at the kitchen, living room and the smaller right-wing part of the cabin. There was a room with a locked door, a hall closet, and another room. Pam was the first to enter.

"Hey, look at this," she said. "This is a weird room. There's a tiled area with a sink, toilet and shower but it opens right onto the rest of the room. No door, curtain or whatever. And no windows. Jeez."

Pete looked over her shoulder and then their parents squeezed past to see for themselves.

"This really is weird," Barbara said. "Anyone in here who needed to use the bathroom would have no privacy at all. And no view."

"Not unless they closed the door to the hallway and were all alone," said Bob.

They all stepped a bit further in and with that, Derek, who was upstairs in his control room avidly watching his hidden cameras, said "Bingo." He pressed a button and the hallway door noiselessly closed behind them. Not that they noticed. The oblivious family was inspecting the toilet area which was only separated from the carpeted bedroom by a six-inch-high splash guard of tile. A drain was in the center of the space and there was room for two people to squeeze under the showerhead.

"It's like our shower at home except we couldn't all fit under it at once, only 2 or 3 in a real pinch," Pete said.

"But why have all this so exposed. You'd have no privacy for anything in here," Barbara said.

"And the bed fills the room. There's only 4 or so feet on either side. Talk about cramped," Pam said.

They looked at each other, perplexed. None of them wanted to imagine what it'd be like to have their bowel movements on display for the rest of their family. That was when Bob turned to gaze around the walls of the room. To his left the area had a modest kitchen setup, a sink, stove, and mini-fridge, along with a pantry for dishes and things. You could almost reach the narrow counter while in bed, he thought. One could survive in here, but there's not much to do and little room to do it in. His gaze continued back to the hallway door. It was shut.

"Did one of you close the door?"

A chorus of no's rang out as Pete rushed over to open it but to no avail. It was sealed shut and sealed it was: he could tell that the frame of the door fit into a molding that was almost certainly airtight. A quick glance confirmed his fear: there were no windows and no ventilation apart from two vents near the ceiling. He could feel a soft stream of air coming from them.

Derek could only smile as he listened to them discuss their predicament and speculate on what was going on. How did they get locked in? How could they get out? Their cell phones were in the bedrooms. The twins and their mom sat on the bed as Bob paced up and down in the narrow space between the bed and the other wall.

Having thought of improvements from his trial run with the Johnsons, Derek decided to modify the first two days of the Spencers; visit. Instead of slipping in the first night to put revealing underwear on the family and take away the rest of their clothes, he opted for a more patient plan. He turned a knob and a medium dose of the aphrodisiac he had created in aerosol form began to drift into the room. He would leave them to explore while the mist did its work, increasing their libidinal energy but not enough to drive them to desperate measures. He would leave it at that for today and tonight and tomorrow daytime, letting them, in effect, stew in their juices and he doublechecked that the temperature was set at 75.

Barbara noticed the circulating air. "There's some air circulation. There must be ventilation of some kind. I think it may be slightly scented. At least we won't suffocate."

Pam stretched. She realized this room did not have any space for exercise. How could they manage if they could only do squats or situps in the narrow area between the bed, the walls and the toilet area? Pete looked at his sister stretching her torso upward with a newfound appreciation. Had her breasts always been so prominent he wondered. And his mom and dad; they looked like Greek Gods to him. His running clothes felt tighter around his body than they had a few minutes ago. The room was quite warm, no doubt about it.

The others were beginning to have similar reactions. The mist was taking effect and would continue to do for the rest of the visit. Pete and Pam looked to their parents like perfect specimens of youthful sexuality as well as physical perfection. Even the parents looked at each other's bodies and were struck how plainly sexual they were. Of course, they were. The exercised and ate with only one goal: to be as fit as possible, which only fine-tuned their genetic gift of near perfect physiques. Everyone was undressing everyone else in their heads but acting as if the whole thing were a massive puzzle.

The day wore on. They found some food and had some dinner but there was no TV or radio and nothing to do but talk about their predicament and stare at each other. The only decoration on the walls were a set of four nude photos of nudes: two of a man, two of a woman, from front and back. They were stunning specimens, perfectly formed. The woman had DD breasts that curved upward and were topped by generous sized nipples. Her legs were spread apart as she stood and her shaved pubic region glistened. He was also in his late twenties and the prime of life. Broad shoulders, pecs that were like plates of steel on his chest, ribbed abdomen, and a large, erect penis that almost reached his navel. The family couldn't help but look at them and when Bob tried to take them down discovered that they were fastened to the wall in a way that did not permit removal.

"Is this Mr. Sanders idea of art?" Barbara asked as she gazed at the nude male.

"I wonder if this is a room where he has sex with visitors," Pete said.

"Or maybe where he thinks we will, but if that's it, he has another think coming," Pam added.

They all had to use the bathroom and did so with some embarrassment even though they showered together at home. They had never pissed or shat in the presence of others and at first the others agreed to look away but by the third time Bob pissed, the others had only half turned away so that they could his abundant stream of urine pour from the tip of his very handsome cock. The aphrodisiac was working its magic. They began to look forward to trip to the toilet.

The next morning found them awakening more or less at the same time. The bed was cramped; they could hardly move even with their legs wrapped around each other but the floor, though nicely carpeted did not appeal. Warm bodies did more. And they were warm. All of them kept their running clothes on, apart from shoes and socks, but they still felt warm. Almost too much so. After a light breakfast (the fridge now had a half gallon of milk that hadn't been there the night before), Bob put the question.

"Do any of you have these feelings that things are heating up, and I don't mean just the temperature. There's something else going on, as if there was an adult movie playing or something..."

Barbara knew exactly what he meant. She felt on fire and it wasn't just the warmth of the air. The twins too; they agreed something strange was happening that they didn't understand. As they spoke no one could stop themselves from glancing at the crotch or chest of the others.

"We've seen each other naked before, a lot," Bob said. "That's due to our training regimen and the shower stall we share. But it's a normal, physical thing, a way to save time and appreciate how fit we all are and to compliment each other. Our workouts gave us pleasure, not looking at each other' bodies this way... until now." He silently compared the nude photo that was a mere six feet away to Pam's exceptional body and imagined her in a similar pose.

They all agreed but didn't know what to do. Incest wasn't even spoken. It was forbidden. End of story. They just had to cope and share their feelings and worries till someone rescued them, maybe the Johnsons when they came up to join them, and clearly, someone was already around or how else could fresh milk turn up in the fridge?

Derek meanwhile, increased the dose of his mixture by 15% and increased the temperature to 76. That was enough to make things worse for the family. Worse if they were to ignore the sensations that were becoming a moment-to-moment fascination. None of them could avoid staring openly at breasts, butts, groins and lips; who belonged to what mattered less and less. And the nude photos seemed a perfect excuse to make unspoken comparisons. By now they had all pooped as well as pissed. They were getting to know each other as never before.

Pete said it first. "I'm so damn hot; you all don't mind if I take off my shirt, maybe my shorts; I've got my briefs on still."

No one objected. In fact, they all silently urged him to get on with it. The more flesh to stare at the better. Pam followed suit and pulled off her top, leaving her sports bra as her only clothing above her waist. Their parents followed suit quickly and a whole new round of stares ensued. Droplets of sweat ran down the arms of Barbara and Pete and both Bob and Pam could feel their brows growing moister by the minute. Bob was infatuated with Pam's breasts. At home in the shower, he often thought her ample breasts might be a handicap for her swimming and running but now he looked more intensely at her perky nipples and imagined them as an oral delight. Barbara had a similar reaction to Pam, though she kept that to herself and allowed her attention to dwell on Pete's nicely endowed cock. It might grow as large as Bob's she thought whereas at home she merely wondered if his briefs kept his cock and balls firmly secured during their workouts.

They managed to get through the day successfully but with a sinking sense that they may be trapped for some time and that their resistance to this newfound erotic energy where there should be none might not abate. What recourse could there be? No one had an answer. No one that is, except Mr. Sanders. After they fell asleep, thanks to the dose of a sleeping agent that he added to the circulating air, he slipped into the room. One by one he slipped their remaining clothing off. Then, he shaved the pubic hair from each of them. Now they were all entirely devoid of hair. Using the special adhesive he had developed that prevented removal, he applied nipple suckers to all four sets of nipples. Slowly, the nipples swelled and rose to fill the suckers for most of their one and a half inch length. All this was done unbeknownst to the sleeping family. He slipped cock rings around the cock and balls of the dad and son, and slid a modest sized dildo into the mom and daughter's vaginas. They were held in place by a strap that ran around their waists with a second strap that ran up against their crotches and across their anuses. Back in the control room he programmed the air flow to increase the aphrodisiac by another 20%. He then retired to get some sleep.

Awakening brought fresh shocks. Everyone's nipples were already aching from being so intensely stretched but the suckers could not be pried loose. No matter how much they tried. And the dildo and cock rinks were there for good as well. The women felt intense pulsations of pleasure and fullness from their vaginas; fluid was leaking from the sides of the dildos, and the men's cocks had grown semi-erect thanks to the suckers and the cock rings. Their genitals were even more vividly on display, thanks to the meticulous shaving Derek has given each of them. They looked just like the man and woman in the nude photos.

"Mr. Derek Sanders isn't such a nice guy after all," Barbara said angrily.

"You can say that again," Pam added.

"He's not the person he pretended to be, that's for sure. This trick, he touched the cock rink and then the nipple sucker, proves that. And it proves our worries right. We're not here to run on lovely trails. He has something else in store and it involves sex," their dad said.

"Sex among us," Pete added. Stating the obvious as if that might make it less obvious or at least put this damn tension he felt out in the open. He was suddenly aware that his arousal had increased yet further and that everything that had happened so far worked to increase his attraction to his own family members. The photos were a goad but the target was his living, breathing family members.

"Stop it," Pam said to Pete. "That's.... You know what. And we are athletes not perverts."

"True," her mom said. "But I think Derek Sanders finds us a turn on not for our athletic achievements as much as for our athletic bodies. He's got us over a barrel or trapped in a room and we're all having these forbidden thoughts. I'll bet he's put something in the food."

"Or the air," her husband said.

No one knew what to say to that. They could all feel that something inevitable was destined to happen and that they did not exactly want to prevent it.

Part 4

After more pacing and sitting on the bed and visits to the toilet, Bob broke the ice. "It's clear what his game is now, if it wasn't already. He's making as horny as hell, exposing us to each other, as naked as those photos, adding something to the air or food to make it even more intense and watching us all struggle with the result until we give in. We can fight it or join it." He paused and took a breath. "I know. That's not what I would have dreamed of saying a couple of days ago but what can we do? We're truly fucked, or trapped. So we may as well fuck and get it over with but we can do it on our own terms, not his, not when we are going out of our minds a few days now and don't know what we're doing."

"That sounds honest and true, but what does it mean? What can we do? He's clearly drugging us. We're not acting rationally and don't want to and that's terrible. I think," she added with a faint-hearted attempt at humor that betrayed a truth. "What kind of choice do we have? We're not in our right minds," Barbara asked. She and the twins looked expectantly toward Bob.

He thought for a moment. "For one thing, we can relieve the tension we feel now. Personally. We're each on the brink of an orgasm already I bet from these damned nipple suckers and other things. We could bring ourselves to an orgasm. It's not the worst thing we ever did."

"Our pussies are stuffed full," Pam lamented.

"Not our clits," her mom said.

"And Pete and I have access to our cocks."

"So... how can we do this?"

"There are four walls and four of us. We can each face a different wall and go to it. The first one done gets a prize."

They all laughed. Then Barbara asked, "Then what? This won't end there, will it?"

"No. But we'll get some relief and we can decide what we want to do next, before he forces us to do what he wants us to do."

"Incest," Pam said, but the disgust she at first felt did not come out of her mouth. The word had taken on a definite appeal that worked against her initial aversion.

"Maybe so," Bob said. "But that's clearly what he wants and what he'll get. Unless he comes in and says, 'OK, the game is over. Let's take a run,' and I really doubt he will; this whole set up seems aimed in a different direction. Let's start with masturbation; that's old hat. And then we can discuss the rest of it."

They nodded agreement, knowing jerking off might be old hat but it wasn't something they had ever done together. There's always a first time. And it bought them time.

It took a moment for them to arrange themselves facing the four walls but the intoxicating aerosol and their immense desire, sped them along. Soon there were "agh's" and groans and other undecipherable sounds echoing in the tiny room and Derek Sanders was slowly playing with his cock in the control room. Things were going along perfectly, he thought as his hand slid across the head of his cock. With more to come, he was sure.

Bob was the first to cum. His long, hard cock pointed toward the kitchen wall, a mere five feet from where he stood next to the bed. His pace quickened. The others could hear his breathing deepen and his moans intensify. Then he let out a giant "AGH, AGH, AGH" as streams of hot white fluid shot out and away. Pete was at ninety degrees to his dad and had to glance over. He saw the cum flying out of his dad's cock and for some reason he couldn't explain imagined he was on bended knee right in front of his dad with that cream pounding onto his face, running down his cheeks, flowing into his mouth and being swallowed in great gulps. What on earth am I thinking he said to himself as he noticed that his own pace had accelerated as he verged on his orgasm.

Then it happened. He too erupted and spewed his cum onto the bed that was in front of him. His excitement compelled his mom to glance over and she beheld the awesome fountain of cum that was pooling on the top sheet. She felt her clit harden even more and imagined she was swimming, like a little tadpole, in that sea of cum. Then she came. Her body shuddered, her nipples, already stretched further than she thought possible, tightened and tingled, and a flow of pussy juice ran down her legs.

Pam, facing the bathroom area, had also glanced at her dad's mighty ejaculation and now looked to see her mom on her toes, her back arched, and her buttocks quivering with sexual excitation. It was all she needed. She ravaged her clit, wished she could get her fingers in her cunt where that damn dildo filled her, and like her mom, her body exploded in ecstasy. Barbara and her dad glanced over to see her shaking violently and gasping for air as loud "Oh's and Ah's" poured from her mouth.

In the control room, Derek slumped back in his Aeron chair. He too was depleted, his cum dribbling from his chest onto the floor. What a day, he thought. I'll call the Johnsons in the morning and tell them to come the day after. The Spencers will be ready for anything by then, their inhibitions washed away like a spent wave against the shore.

The Spencers meanwhile had begun to compose themselves. They all felt a tinge of embarrassment and guilt but their rampant, raging desires did not let them linger on those feelings very long. Barbara put together some food and they ate their dinners and talked about how amazing that experience had just been. Their bodies were supremely trained as athletic machines and now they realized, that made them extraordinary well-equipped for sexual pleasure. Many admiring glances began to be exchanged on a franker and more open basis. Compliments were given for the buckets of cum that had been released, for the beauty of their cleanly shaved pubes, for breasts that displayed nipples of unimaginable size, for all the body parts of each of them that turned the others on.