Cabin Fever: Where Perversion Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all moved toward the door and slipped back into the corridor of the east wing. They tippy toed toward the living room. As they arrived at the end of the corridor and the entire living room swung into view they behold an amazing sight: the entire Johnson family was standing in front the large sofa. They were all naked. And they all sported big grins.

"Hi, you remember Jack, Jim, and Jenny, our grown kids, and of course Janet," Brad said.

"We sure do," Bob replied as he and his family took in the sight before them. The Johnsons didn't compete in triathlons but they were a supremely fit group, and the boys clearly had equipment that could be put to very good use. Brad, Jim, Jack, Bob and Pete were in the top 10% when it came to size and girth and the women were in a league of their own as well. The aphrodisiac had not worn off on the Spencers and the Johnsons needed none. They all greeted one another with hugs and embraces that brought genitals and breasts in contact and it felt as if the room's heat had shot up ten degrees.

"There's another room we want you to see," Janet said as she glanced at Jim embracing Pam a bit longer than necessary. "It's down the corridor you came from."

They all trooped down to the locked door which Brad opened and they stepped in. Derek had made sure the air was richly loaded with his arousing aerosol and after a few breaths all of them were feeling hornier than ever. His cameras and microphones picked up every sight and sound. Lust unbound. There were five erect cocks already and nipples perked to their maximum dimensions. Four pussies were leaking juices, moistening the legs of Janet, Barbara, Jenny, and Pam.

"How do you like it?" Brad asked as they Spencers looked around a space familiar to the Johnsons from previous visits.

"Awesome," Pete and Pam said at almost the same time. They were looking at the two ob-gyn tables and then the three slings that hung from the ceiling. A spanking bench, a St. Andrews cross, and two narrow tables with seven sets of straps arrayed along its length were also on display. The lighting was subdued, the excitement palpable. Other ropes hung down, available for trussing someone up in one way or another and a full array of toys were on display in the shelves along two of the walls.

"This is amazing," Bob said as he put his around Barbara and they gazed around the room.

"You've been here before?"

"Yes," Janet answered. "All of us. We had an initiation like yours and have been back a few times to enjoy this room, but only with ourselves. Derek never joins; he loves to watch. And, until how, we hadn't found other clients at the gym who seemed to fit the bill."

"Until us," Pete said.

"Right," Brad replied. "As soon as I saw your parents, and the two of you on your visit, I knew you all were a match. You are incredibly fit and good, no, great-looking. And (his gaze drifted down to Pete's engorged cock) endowed with everything it takes to make a hot hot time."

"You can say that again," Jim chipped in. "Ditto that," Jack added. The Spencers laughed as their eyes took in the sight of the two young men's cocks jutting out into space and of Jenny's exquisite figure and dripping pussy.

"You've had a busy time the last few days and we're here to help you continue your journey. The idea is that we can all do whatever we want, with whoever we want, whenever we want. But the door will not be locked and we can start or stop when we choose. This is free play, in every sense, and we've been waiting a long time to have a chance to share our incestuous pleasures with another family," Brad explained.

"You had the same experience?" Pam asked, her curiosity almost as great as her hunger for those ripe cocks a few feet away.

Janet answered. "Yes, about six months ago. We were dumbfounded and angry at first, but like you, it didn't take long to realize Derek had set us up for sexual play not captivity as such. He had us wearing very erotic things, like see-through bras with a hole for the nipples or briefs that had a sheaf for the penis but it stopped at the end of the shaft and left the head exposed. It was clear what he was trying to do and Brad and I finally decided we could make it a spiritual experience and initiate our grown kids into what sex among family members could be like. That seemed far better than just losing our minds in a wild orgy which would have pleased Derek but left feeling ashamed of ourselves."

"Our parents had the same idea, more or less, without a religious angle, but as a way to do things on our own terms," Pete added.

"So, you can see, this is where you can put your lust on open display. We can watch or help and so can you. It won't be a family secret anymore but a shared experience. In time there may even be others but for now there are the nine of us," Janet said.

"What should we do?" Pam asked, her mind already awhirl with possibilities.

"What would you like," Jim asked the beautiful young woman

Pam stared at him and his brother and their father and her family too as her mind pushed one idea to the forefront.

"I want to be fucked by all of you. I want to get on that table with the straps, with my dad underneath me and Jim there with his big thick cock filling my pussy while my dad fills my ass, and you, Brad, fill my mouth. After you cum, Jack can take your place in my mouth and my mom and Janet can suck on my breasts and play with my clit. I want to have at least five or six orgasms."

"That'll be an excellent start," Bob said as he climbed onto the table and spread his precum over his cock's head. Barbara took a jar of lubricant and rubbed some on his cock and then, as Pam climbed up over Bob, and leaned forward toward his toes, she smeared a great gob of it in her daughter's ass crack and began to work the lube into her rectum. Pam was already losing it. After a few minutes and with her mom and brother and the two sons of the Johnson's all playing with her breasts as she slowly lowered herself onto her dad's cock. As her dad filled her rectum and the head of his cock stretched her chamber to a new length, she lay back against him. Pam had her head resting on her dad's chest and her pussy awaited filling by Jim. The mothers began to work her breasts in earnest.

Now it was Jim's turn. He got between Pam's legs, his mom guided his cock just above Bob's, and he was soon buried to his balls in her pussy. Jack, Pete and the two moms began to work on her breasts and clit. Brad slid his cock gently into her mouth, a sight that turned everyone who could see it on. His was by an inch or so the largest cock of them all and she felt filled to an unbelievable degree. Her throat no longer belonged to her but to this massive invader.

The aerosol kept them in an extreme state of excitement. Derek watched in great glee. This was better than he ever imagined. His cameras zoomed in on the genitals of this amazing cluster fuck. No porn film had ever looked so hot. His own cock was leaking like a worn-out faucet and his mind was turning to jelly.

Pam had her first orgasm as Brad's cock hit the bottom of her throat. Her dad and Jim worked her pussy and ass as if they were their private pleasure palaces, sliding out and pushing in with mighty thrusts that forced grunts and boluses of air from Pam's over-stuffed mouth. Her nipples, already enlarged and sore from the suckers, were all the more so from the attention her mom, Janet and Jack bestowed.

Pam had another orgasm when her dad thrust up as hard as he could, banged against the roof of her rectum and came. His seed spurted out with massive force and some quickly dribbled out of the full chamber. Pam's body shuddered and her mind lost all sense of time or place. Nothing but pleasure occupied her. Brad was next, he pulled part way out so that his cum splashed inside her mouth and ran out onto her chin. He pumped out load after load and the two moms gathered up as much as they could and pushed it into each other's mouth. As soon as Brad finished, he pulled all the way out and Jack quickly replaced him. The plunge of his cock down her throat shocked Pam. She had forgotten she had asked him to fuck her mouth as well. But the pleasure was sublime. And Jim was about to cum. He shot his load into her vagina and her mom gave her clit an extra tweak and Pam came again. Her pussy leaked cum that Janet gathered up and ate, saving a bit for Barbara. Jim's cock shot cum for a good minute, spurt after spurt.

This was the dream all the Johnson's had longed for and now it was here. And it was just beginning. There seemed to be an infinity of possibilities awaiting them. Every one of them was imagining the scene they wanted to put into play. The day had just begun but a lifetime of ecstasy was well on its way to becoming a permanent state of endless bounty.