Cabin in the Woods

Story Info
James uses his submissive for his needs in the cabin.
1.7k words
4.17
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving down the densely-wooded trail, James could see the cabins begin to appear in the foreground as the sun was setting. A popular site for wanting to get away and connect with nature, there were cars beside every cabin bar one.

Pulling in beside the cabin, the clean air fills the car as he opens the door as his companion does the same. Retrieving the two suitcases from the car, James nods to the couple sitting on the porch of the cabin beside before the two enter and close the door behind them.

Walking through the sitting room, James places the cases beside the bedroom door before entering, turning on the lamp on the side table as he entered the bedroom and surveys the room. The wooden walls had a rustic look as too the old metal framed bed and two cushioned chairs with dark ornate wood surrounding the frame.

"Come," he beckons Sara as he takes a seat in the chair on the far wall.

She enters the room quietly, having placed her shoes beside the door and stands in front of him, her blue dress hugging her body and her cleavage on display for him in her top. Sara liked to dress for him and the way he surveyed every part her body.

"Help me with these shoes," he points down to his boots.

Sara moves to him and kneels in front, releasing the lases from their holes before placing the boots neatly beside the chair

She felt his hands on her head, caressing her hair as she felt contented.

After a few moments, James slides one hand under her chin and raises her eyeline to meet him. Gliding his fingers against her soft skin, his desires were building inside.

"I want you."

"Take me Sir."

The electricity between then was sparking.

"Undress for me."

Sara smiles, pleased to have the opportunity to fulfil his desires. Rising, she turns her hand behind her back and catches this zip, drawing it down before sliding the straps off her shoulders.

"On the chair," James instructs, his head turning towards the other chair. His eyes were delightfully consuming her as her cleavage moves as she makes her way to the chair, before unclipping her bra and sliding her panties off, placing them on the seat fabric.

Walking back to him, she felt comfortable with her nakedness in front of him and was turned on by the way James was looking at her.

"I want you," he repeated from before, unzipping his fly to direct Sara's attention.

Keeling again in front of him, Sara delicately places her hand inside his pants and guides out his stirring cock. She begins to salivate as she had been lusting after his cock all drive.

Licking the shaft in a slow and long motion, her eyes finished by looking up at James, before she did the same again as his cock began to lengthen. Kissing the top with her soft lips, Sara could wait no longer and guided her mouth onto his cock and all the way down to the base.

Sara could hear a dulled noise as she slides back up and was excited to hear him and went to work pleasuring his cock dutifully.

Immensely enjoying her skills, James closed his eyes and lived each pleasurable suck and lick as Sara did not stop for even a second for the following five minutes.

Going deeper onto his cock, she maintained her eye contact as he started to bite his lip while his cock pulsated inside her mouth.

"I intend fucking you senseless tonight," James tells Sara as her pussy twitched hearing his words.

Sliding her mouth slowly off his cock, but sustaining eye contact, there was saliva connecting her mouth to him.

"Fuck me Sir," was the only thing she said before diving on his cock again and going faster than before. Her pussy was already wet and in need, but his needs always came first.

With his cock taking in the pleasure, James knew it would not be long before he would be exploding in her mouth. But tonight, he wanted more.

Gripping her head through a handful of her hair, James pulls her off him as she drools a little as he tilts her body back in her kneeling position and it falls on her breasts.

"Stay," he instructs, standing and moving to the door and pulls one of the suitcases inside the room, his cock still standing to attention through his fly.

Kneeling and facing the wall in the position he had left her, Sara could hear the suitcase open and waited obediently for him to return.

Rifling through the suitcase, James finds the item he is after and returns to the chair. Pulling the knot from the length of rope, he pulls it through his hand as it creates a pile on the floor beside Sara as she feels herself getting wetter.

"Hands."

She presents both hands to him, arms outstretched.

"Wrists on each other."

Sara complies with his order as he loops the rope around both wrists and binds them together, covering her wrists and a little up her arm. There was still an amount on the floor, but James rises with rope in hand and starts towards the bed as Sara follows without a choice.

"Arms here," he points to the other side of the old metal frame of the bed end as she bends over and places her arms on the other side. Looping the other end of the rope over the ornate frame, James ties her to the bed in just the position he wants.

With the remaining rope, he coils it around her chest and then midriff, before tying it off. James then moves to the chair and disrobes, placing his clothes over the side arm.

Walking back towards her, James strikes her ass as she cries out with surprise.

Grabbing both of her legs from behind, James spreads them as Sara's body lowers a little further, her back now parallel to the ground. Sliding his fingers between them, James coats his fingers in her wetness, running them up and down her pussy lips as Sara whimpers.

"Who owns this?"

"You own my pussy Sir."

Sliding his finger into her, James begins to finger fuck her from behind. Sara's gasps were soon joined with moans as she felt filled and pleasured as James went deep. Turing his two fingers around as he did, the pleasure he elicited was taking its toll on Sara as she began to drip from her pussy, down her thighs.

"Fuck," she cries out, not being able to control herself as he started pushing her to the edge as she felt his fingers push hard then stop, all inside.

Pulling out slowly, he moves beside her and offers his fingers as Sara opens her mouth and takes them.

"Can't have you being too loud," James says with a wry smile.

"I'm sorry Sir," she says after he withdraws his fingers, as he walks to the suitcase and returns with a ball gag.

Sara opens her mouth wide without being asked as he places the gag inside and ties the strap around the back, over her hair. Standing beside her and viewing how he has his submissive in such a vulnerable position, James begins to stroke his cock.

Tilting her head slightly Sara can see what he is doing and her pussy twitches and a shudder of excitement pulsates through her body. The saliva from her mouth before was making his hand slide easily on his shaft as his movement started to go faster.

Letting go of his cock, James moves behind her once more and slides inside in one deep movement. Sara produces a muffled sound as James grips her waist and begins to fuck her hard.

The frame of the bed starts to move, but the creaking sound was not audible outside of the room as he thrusts inside of her, his cock feeling the soaked walls of her pussy. Building rhythm and speed, James drives his cock into Sara harder still as her body is propelled forward with each thrust.

She feels complete as he uses her for his needs, the vessel of his desires and wants as her pussy was there for his pleasure only. Transcending the place she was in, her body and mind somewhat separate as Sara wants to be the object of his desire.

His hands slide from her waist to shoulders as James grips her body tightly and drills her pussy as he pulls back each time as their bodies crash together as Sara's wetness is now noticeable to the ear.

Driving his cock harder still, his dominant nature is showing through as James roughly fucks his bound submissive in the cabin with a ball gag to distort her now constant muffled noises.

"Cum for me," he shouts as his balls start to swell, the moment upon him.

On the edge for the last while, Sara now lets go given not only permission but an order that fulfils giving him the pleasure in what he wants her body to experience. Sara feels a sudden gush of warmth as his cum enters her as James continues pounding her from behind.

Letting out a number of loud grunts, James pumps his submissive full of his cum as her pussy is convulsing in the heightened orgasm that is rushing through her adrenaline filled body. One last pull of her shoulders into him with a groan, James holds Sara there as he finishes inside her, his balls pushing the last of cum out.

Keeling over her body as he is spent, his cock starts to slide out followed by a mixture of his cum and her juices, running down her legs as Sara is bound to the bed. James exhales deeply before releasing her gag and letting it drop to the bed along with some of her drool.

She inhales deeply and then releases with a small whimper as he moves around to stand beside her head. James bends down, with his eyes burning on his submissive.

"You have done well so far, I am looking forward to the rest of the night."

With that he places his cock to Sara's mouth as she opened as he pushed inside and she cleaned his cock as best she could in her bound state as James watched proudly.