All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02'

by BinaryAtom

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting story in both parts

Liked both parts despite the apparent cuckolding. It would seem that now they are back home, it is now up to Judy to redress the balance somehow. Perhaps someone Judy meets during her first antenatal appointment, surprising her husband by having the new friend already naked and ready when he gets home from work. Plenty of threesome action resulting. The new friend might become pregnant by the author.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Except for the Brief Glitch

Except for the brief, one paragraph glitch when 'Judy' became 'Jane', this is a great story!

My wife's name is Judy. My Judy is book-educated, life-smart, emotionally mature, and open-minded. It is easy for me to imagine my Judy and myself in this situation.

I hope there will be at least another chapter...or two!!

NWRaptorNWRaptorover 4 years ago
Comments

I enjoyed the way you presented and developed the plot. The basic premise of sharing one's wife with a guest has long been associated with the native culture of tribal Alaska, and you used it perfectly. I must agree that the time frame between reaching the cabin and the rescue was excessive and consequently distracting, since it did not lead to the development of the husband's character later in the story.

Please don't be discouraged because so many responders weren't thrilled with the plot of your story. If they find it boring or the husband's character objectionable, they don't have to read further. Not every story can please the critics; that doesn't mean you stop writing.

I'm always amazed with the number of times "Anonymous" comments on Literotica. Said personality must spend 18 hours a day on the site. Grow a set, folks! Have the courtesy to at least use your literotica IDs when giving feedback. Constructive criticism, even when negative, is a good thing in that it helps the author improve either their technique or plots. Rude negative potshots are not helpful.

NWRaptor

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phenomenal story

Very well done. Slow burn, smart storytelling and not the usual cliches. I can’t wait for more from you.

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devtekdevtekover 4 years ago
Good Job

Well written. No humiliation, no betrayal. Only the description of the consequences of abstinence and forced cohabitation. We're humans and humans can do weird things in extreme situation.

The only thing I didn't like was pregnancy. You wrote "whatever happened in the cabin was going to end", but, with a pregnancy, nothing going to end.

I know it's only a story, but was extremely realistic, and, in reality, pregnancy is a serious thing. The father is Kevah, and you don't know his pathological history, or his potential genetic issues.

I hope you continue to tell the story, developing the "hot girl" theme.

Sorry for my poor english. It's not my language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story....

That is until Judy changed to Jane. All in all, still a good story.

denrondenronover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved your story. Very erotic!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
No reason why ....

Judy had to only have sex with Kevah . All those weeks and her husband didn't once want sex ? Also what did the hubbie think Judy was doing , going to the corner drug store to buy condoms ? Of course she will turn up pregnant when she is having unprotected sex with a man ( not her husband )everyday for a couple months straight . Why didn't the husband say stop to them . Clearly Kevah was abusing the couples relationship .

The story line was good but some of the details were lacking . When she had her period it only lasted 2 maybe 3 days ? Also , they couldn't discuss the events because of no privacy yet Judy & Kevah sure could have sex several times a night/day without worrying about privacy .

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
There really

Needed to be some sort of confrontation about leaving him in the lurch and forcing him to raise another man’s baby. Still , captivating story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cabin in the woods

Very nice although I kind of wish his wife would have sex with him every now and then. Still great two-part story and, as for me, I'm glad she got knocked up. Kind of a fitting end of the story.It might be a one-time thing but they'll remember it for the rest of their lives. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this story. Jane/Judy getting pregnant by a man other than her husband, is so wrong, but so kinky at same time. Would love it if there is a Part 3 to this, where they could return back to the cabin after child is born, to introduce Kevah with his child. And then things could again get cosy between them. Just an idea :-) .... all in all, best story on this site for me.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Unless he gets to fuck this hot woman for 3 months while his wife doesn't get any and has to listen to them it's just a cuck story. I don't think a woman who really loves her husband would act like this. Okay, there woudl be threesomes and one on one with the lover, but a wife loving her husband would never ignore him for 3 months.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I have to agree with infosauger. Actually I found this story very very hot sharing his wife with his Alaskan guide. And her getting preg was so hot, loved that part. But NOT coming back to hubby and giving him his sloppy seconds every night afterwards was making me very sad. She might have been enjoying the best sex ever with her Alaskan guide but not returning to her hubby afterwards to reassure him of her love and pleasure him st least with a handjob or a. Blowjob is totally unrealistic. I would have not put up with that. It is one thing to share your woman in fertile unprotected sex with a horny stud. But totally another for her to totally cut off her Hubby. I am afraid that 3 people would not return on the plane if that was me. She would have broke my heart doing that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was well written (except that one paragraph). It became a sad saga in the end. They should have shipped Judy back up north to carry and have the guide's baby. As far as hubby is concerned, one can make all of the excuses they want. They are just excuses in the end. The wife and the guide, totally ignored the husband. (for all of the b.s. about tribal sharing) the only thing the husband got from the sharing was a wife returning at night stinking of sweat and old sex. And even that stopped in the end. Granted the natives did and still practice mate sharing. They would never condone the way the husband was treated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

impossible for love, respect or integrity to be part of these two idiotic character's relationship. He is not a man and she is a selfish whore. Very erotic, but the story line was nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with most of the comments that I read. She did hubby wrong. She and hubby need a divorce. she should return to Kevah to have their child, and remain with him as his mate. Of the three people of the story, hubby and wife showed a total lack of character, both before, during and after the expedition. LP

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Sick, she made a cuckold out of him with Kevah, and he allowed it. No real husband would allow such blatant cheating especially allowing her having unprotected sex allowing herself to get pregnant. And in the end where he accepted it was just sick. Time to kick her and the marriage to the curb. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is almost exactly like how my boss and her boyfriend found out that she was pregnant with her three year old son but they odd thing is you look at her oldest son and then you look at her three year old son they look identical to each other while they boyfriend looks nothing like his supposed three year old son and right now my boss is pregnant with another baby so it’s going to be interesting to see what the baby looks like big brother/father or bosses boyfriend she due in a couple of weeks but she keeps having Braxton hicks contractions lol so I’m like looks like I’m going to have to catch so I might be the one to know who the father is if I have to help her give birth but with

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Read this before and really enjoyed it and now have enjoyed it again. Good flow with great descriptions of their emotions. Kind of glad she wound up pregnant but in the future they'd have to explain why the new little one looks a bit different. Keep up the good work.

mongoliajoemongoliajoe6 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your story with us. Judy’s treatment of her husband during the forced cohabitation, seems to be at odds with your description of them as a loving couple. From my perspective, Judy’s behavior was very disrespectful and bordered on abusive. Her husband didn’t agree to be abandoned or neglected. He didn’t agree To have his concerns completely disregarded. He didn’t agree that his wife could get pregnant from another man. Their discussion concerning opening up their marriage was meant to enhance their own relationship. I didn’t get the sense that happened. The story elicited strong emotions with myself and others. That’s the sign of a well written story. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tolerance. Understanding and love enabled great Tolerance over voyeuristic cuckolding. At the departure point I wondered if Jane would choose to stay with her Alpha Inuit woodsman. At least the child would be brought up in traditional culture even as a half breed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBinaryAtom@BinaryAtom
Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help me to write more stories. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74430432 I've outlined a new, longer story. The chapters will be shorter so I can publish faster. The story is called Unexpected Places. I’ve posted the third cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES