Cabin Pressure

Story Info
Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff...
2k words
4.52
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
56 Followers

I sighed and made my way down the crowded aisle to my seat. It was going to be a quick flight into New York from Chicago, and I was looking forward to getting home.

I plopped down in my seat on the aisle, ignoring the stranger seated against the window. I opened my carry on and pulled out my manuscript. I could at least get some editing done on my third novel.

I heard a throat clear beside me and startled, I turned.

My eyes widened. How had I not noticed the handsome man seated beside me? He had a body built for sin with dark brown hair and brown eyes. The top three buttons of his shirt were open, exposing skin I instantly wanted to run my tongue across.

I blushed furiously. "Oh! I'm sorry, I hope I didn't accidentally smack you with my bag..." I trailed off at his smoldering look and swallowed thickly.

Fuck, he was hot.

A teasing smile slowly crept up his lips and I instinctively crossed my legs, feeling my pussy clench with desire.

"Writer?" He asked. It was more of a purr. Suddenly, I felt like I was being cornered by a mountain lion, but all I wanted to do was submit to my most primal instincts.

"What?" I asked, feeling stupid.

He inclined his head towards the thick manuscript in my hand.

"Oh! This? Yes. I write." My blush had spread all over my chest, my v-neck betraying the reddened skin.

The man looked even more amused at my awkward exchange. He let out a small laugh that only turned me on more.

"Perhaps you're better on the page?"He smirked.

"I..." I stammered, but an announcement came over the speaker informing us we'd be taking off momentarily.

After a moment, the plane took off down the runway and began to make its ascent.

I gripped the armrest. I hated takeoff.

The man met my eyes, but instead of the smirk, his look was reassuring.

Once we were in the air, I was able to relax. But while my fears of flying were assuaged, my nervous energy returned to the sinfully sexy stranger.

To my shock, and sudden pleasure, I felt his hand brush against my exposed knee. Instinctively, I crossed my legs, my leather mini skirt slowly crept up my thighs.

My lips parted and I turned to him, trying to give him a dirty look.

"Do you mind?" I tried to growl, but with one look in his eyes, so dark and seductive-- the growl became more of a whimper.

"No, I don't," he purred, getting more brazen with his touch. His hand moved up my knee and caressed my thigh. I was finding it difficult to breathe, and it had nothing to do with the fact that we were cruising at 30,000 feet.

He leaned over and I flushed bright red as his hot breath tickled my ear.

"Are you still scared?" He asked, his voice gentle. I had a feeling he wasn't referring to my fear of flying.

I closed my eyes and let out a shaking breath. "Terrified," I whispered.

With a strong hand, he parted my legs and I let out a small gasp at feeling his fingertips brush against my wet core. Every part of me knew it was wrong, but...was I spreading my legs wider? I knew he could feel that I was quickly soaking my little lace panties with every stroke of his finger, and he gave me a smug, triumphant look.

"Has it been a while?" He asked, his voice still at an even pitch, his eyes glancing at the ring on my finger.

I frowned deeply. That stupid piece of tin meant nothing to me anymore. In fact, since the divorce, I had only kept it on my finger to keep men away.

But now? I was kicking myself. I should have taken the ugly thing off and thrown it to the wind.

In reality, I was tired of lonely nights alone in various hotel rooms, my hand and a few select toys my only comfort. I craved something thicker, longer, and an intensity that might just provide me with that ever elusive orgasm.

Deeply, I begged to be seen, to be wanted... and this unbelievably handsome stranger could be the answer to my silent aching prayer. I turned to him, and all I could manage was a little nod.

"You're so fucking sexy," he breathed against my ear, "if you were mine, you'd never want for another cock. I can assure you that."

Cocky bastard, I thought, but I felt myself leaning towards him, my arousal spreading. I was soon going to have a wet mess on my seat.

I knew he could see the desire in my eyes. His teeth gently sunk down on my earlobe. My eyes closed and my mouth opened in a silent moan. He took my hand and guided it to his crotch, moving it over his stiffening erection, and I audibly gasped.

He wasn't just talk: the cock that strained against the fabric of his trousers, was...impressive.

Something I'd perhaps never felt before--a man hard and ready for me.

It thrilled me. I turned to him, almost panting.

"Would you... could we...?" I stammered. He was making me forget my own name.

"Tell me what you want. Spit it out," he said, fingers aside my panties and stroking against my now very wet slit.

I swallowed. He wanted me to say it? Fuck! I leaned closer to him, my face now dangerously close to his.

"I want... I want you...inside me...your...cock...please..." I trailed off, almost embarrassed at my squirming desire. This wasn't me--but desire and need had taken over any thoughts of morals or ethics. I wanted fucked and I wanted fucked now.

"Good girl..." his smile curled up his lips, "now here's what you're going to do. You're going to wait for me in the bathroom and keep the door locked. I'll knock twice, and you're going to let me in. And then, I'm going to fuck the absolute shit out of you. Is that understood?"

My eyes widened, but I nodded. "Yes, sir," I whimpered. Sir? What was wrong with me? This man was easily making me submit, and I was loving every minute of it.

A devilish grin spread wide across his mouth. "Sir? I rather like the sound of that. Now, go."

I stood up quickly, but then I knew I needed to play it cool. Didn't want to attract unwanted attention. I took a deep breath and slowly walked to the back of the plane. When I reached the bathroom, I did as he instructed. My heart hammered in my chest as I glanced at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flaming red, my pupils were blown with desire, my lips were red...how had I not realized I had been biting them? Moments passed, then two knocks sounded. I quickly opened the door and he slid inside with the ease of a panther.

The door clicked shut behind us and he applied the lock. In a split second, he'd gripped his hands around my waist, lifted me up and plunked me down on the tiny sink. He pushed my skirt up around my waist, yanked down my soaked panties and held them in front of me with a teasing smirk. "You going to keep quiet for Sir?"

My eyes widened. Jeez. You call a guy Sir once and he runs with it.

But his brown eyes were so seductive, so playful, that I spread my legs wide. This man was driving me wild. Unconsciously, I reached down and found my swollen clit. I nodded, smirking back at him as I began to rub and tease the throbbing bundle of nerves.

"I'll be quiet, Sir...promise you."

The cock in his pants twitched. A deep growling moan escaped his lips. Suddenly, he roughly pushed me back against the wall, his lips meeting mine in a hungry, animalistic kiss.

I kissed him back with a fury, my arms wrapped around his neck, letting my fingers dig into his body.

He was truly beautiful, and I wanted to unwrap him like an excited child on Christmas morning.

His lips were the sweetest I'd ever tasted, his tongue fluttered and danced against my own, I was drowning in him, and we were only kissing.

I heard his pants unzip and I soon felt the tip and heat of his bulbous cock head against my folds. He never stopped kissing me, but he began to rub his cock back and forth across my clit. I wanted to look at him, I wanted to wrap my hand around that thick length, but he had other plans.

He knew I was dripping for him. With one thrust that made me see stars, he entered me, my willing pussy taking in his every inch.

"Fuck..."I hissed, my body ready, but never had I felt such a full, long, thick cock before. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry out in absolute pleasure, but I didn't want us to get caught.

I needed this man's cock inside me, and I wasn't going to ruin this incredible moment. I bit back my moans as he began to piston up inside of me, hitting that spot I'd only ever managed to reach with a toy. Over and over, he stimulated the inside of my quivering pussy, then shocked me as I felt his fingers rub my clit as he fucked me. He was balls deep inside and with every thrust, they smacked against my perineum and ass, causing the sensations in my whole body to start to reach a fever pitch. Was I... was I actually going to cum? Was this the meaning of absolute pleasure?

I could feel my pussy begin to clench his cock, his fingers at my clit increased their speed... his soft grunts were a sweet music to my ears and...I met his eyes.

He could tell I was almost there... and the bastard slowed his pace!

"Wha..." I groaned, but he suddenly gripped a hand around my throat.

"Say it..." he demanded, his eyes dark with desire, "say you want Sir's cum inside you, inside that married pussy... and I'll make you cum so hard..."

My mouth fell open and if I was capable of getting redder, I did. This was not the time to tell him I was divorced.

I swallowed hard, but... I wanted this. I needed this. I fucking deserved this!

I dug my hand into the back of his hair and pulled him against me so that our lips almost touched again.

"Please Sir..." I moaned, "I want your cum inside my married pussy... please..." I gave him pleading eyes. His breath hitched and he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

"Fuck, baby... you know just what to say to me... now hold on tight..." His thrusts grew faster, harder, wilder, and suddenly, I felt it. A spasm that started from my clit and traveled down my opening to the deepest wall of my swollen cunt.

I gasped with realization, and he smiled... "Cum baby... cum for Sir..."

The spasms hit harder, and sensing I wanted to scream, he covered my mouth with his own, our kisses wild and frenzied. With a deep grunt, I felt him spurt up inside of me, his juices thick and creamy.

I could barely breathe, but I continued to kiss him, almost fearing my heart would give out with how fast it was beating.

How much my body had needed this!

Finally, the spasms slowed to a halt, and he slid out of me, our mixed release spilling out onto the floor of the airplane bathroom.

He looked up at me, with a satisfied smirk, but I could see the deep desire behind the playful facade.

My own smile curled up my lips as I reached down, touched our mixture of cum, and then sucked off my finger. His cock twitched again, and he stood at attention once more.

Maybe I'd tell him I was available.

I wasn't done with him.

The plane was landing soon, but there was no way this ride was over.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
56 Followers