Caffeinated Quickies 03: Mothers MILF Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash's phone, she didn't have to pull it out to guess who might be calling her hunky boy on a sweltering summer day. Claudia felt a spike of jealousy stab her heart and fought to breathe. Panting she looked down at herself and was surprised to see the top button of her sweat sodden blouse had come loose exposing the top of her lacy white bra where it dug into the bronzed flesh of her large swelling breasts.

Her what now?

"Ummm~ Hey Therese, maybe you shouldn't..." Daphne began to mumble. Her full lips and chin were coated in smears of icing, chocolate and shimmering dust.

A lot of it had spilled down into her huge ballooning cleavage which threatened to burst free of the sweat-stained neckline of her poor dress should she breathe too deeply. Her feverish cheeks looked impossibly rosy as her crimson locks shone wetly, plastered to her slender neck and pale shoulders. She reached out a meek twinkling hand to tug at Therese's pant leg before the older lady wheeled on her with a macaroon already loaded into her palm.

"Don't you dare touch me, you stupid big-titted cow!" Therese shrieked in fury and stuffed the crumbling cookie into the gaping redhead's open mouth. "Now shut up and eat your feed."

________________

"Ash Dear, I brought you something to eat." A familiar soft southern accent called from the bedroom as he was just finishing washing up.

"Thanks, Aunty Belle." Ash smiled to cover up the guilt of his recent bathroom activity. "Did you get my phone-"

He opened the en-suite door and froze like a bunny in the cross-hairs.

"-back." He finished lamely as he spotted his blonde bombshell Aunt kneeling in the center of his bed with her long legs tucked under her and a half eaten plate of finger sandwiches resting on the comforter in front of her.

"Oh no, I sort of forgot about that." Annabelle said, chewing on her plump lower lip and eyeing him with an unreadable expression in her big amber eyes. She was wearing strawberry pink lipstick today, Ash couldn't help but to notice. "Sorry. Things were getting a little heated downstairs."

They must have been getting warm indeed because Aunty Belle was glistening with perspiration and something slightly reflective coated her softly tanned skin. It was as though she had rubbed herself down with baby oil mixed with body glitter and it was causing her insubstantial summer dress to cling to her fabulous figure in some very distracting places.

"Is everything alright?" He asked as she picked up one of the small sandwiches, took a bite and held out the other half to him. Even her fingers glowed in the morning sunlight cutting across the bed. "Maybe I should go down and check on Mom."

"No! I mean, no." Aunty Belle amended after her first whip crack response. Then patted the bed beside her in invitation. "Come sit, you are leaving for college soon and I want to spend time with my big handsome nephew while I still can."

Her hand with the snack was still extended to him expectantly so Ash popped the morsel into his mouth and sat down gently beside her. He stiffened a little as she leaned into his side and rested her pretty head on his shoulder but relaxed again as her womanly scent wafted over him. She smelled like sweet Cherokee Rose and clean sweat. Ash resisted the impulse to turn his head and bury his face in her long golden hair.

That looked damp too. Like she had just toweled off those wavy platinum locks after a long swim. One of her slender arms slipped through his own as her other small hand played up and down his muscular thigh leaving patches of stardust on his soccer shorts.

"You know, your Mother and I are so proud of all you've accomplished." She sighed, pausing in her caresses to feed him another bite of food which Ash awkwardly accepted. She squeezed his sturdy bicep and Ash thought she made a small pleased squeaking noise when she did. "You've grown to become such a handsome respectable man."

'Thank you, Aunty Belle." Ash said slowly, looking down at his Aunt as she nuzzled her gorgeous face into his shoulder. Something very odd was happening here but he could see down her dress from this angle and Annabelle wasn't wearing a bra. "Are you feeling well? Let me get you a drink of water."

Ash tore his eyes away from the deep valley of pillowy cleavage that had formed as she pressed her soft chest into his side and went to stand up only for his Aunt to pull him back down and cling to him with surprising strength.

"No, wait. I'm fine, really I am." Annabelle reassured him in a quivering tone that sounded a little panicked. "I'm just going to miss you so much when you are gone. Stay with me for a little while."

"I'll miss you too, but I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back during breaks. Ease up a little, Belle. You're getting me all shiny."

"I know you'll come visit, Dear." She purred and Ash was beginning to feel warm himself as Annabelle pulled his arm between those sweet glistening breasts with something akin to a moan. Were they larger than he remembered, they were certainly softer than he had imagined. "You're such a good boy but I wanted to talk to you about something before you left. I wanted to warn you about... Girls."

"I know all about girls, Aunty Belle." Ash laughed rubbing the back of his head with the hand not trapped in a cushiony, if mildly damp, slice of heaven. "I'm not a child, I've dated more than a few."

It was true, with his track record with the fairer sex was nearly as good as his goal scoring on the soccer field. Not that Ash had ever let himself get involved in anything serious. He never had the time for that sort of commitment between study and training.

"Those were highschool girls, Sweetie. Good southern highschool girls at that." Aunty Belle said looking up at him with big beseeching eyes and moist parted strawberry lips. Her cheeks were bright and shimmering, her brow as smooth and flawless as rubber. "I'm talking about college girls. East coast college girls where they have all sorts and Fae too. When they see such a good strong man like you, they are going to fight for the chance to catch your eye."

Was this about Sigilla again? It was getting so hard to focus on what his Aunt was saying with heat of her body practically baking Ash as she glided her free hand over his torso, tracing his defined muscles through his thin t-shirt. She was leaving a trail of those damn sparkles in her wake as the soft hand wandered south to ghost across his six pack.

Ash had to say something soon before his clearly confused Aunt discovered the unfurling thickness in his pants.

"I don't think- mmmph~!"

His reassurances were cut short as Annabelle pressed another finger sandwich to his murmuring lips. It tasted like devilled ham and she pushed it into his mouth, letting one of her twinkling fingers slide in behind it with a sultry moan. Her eyelids fluttered as he instinctively closed his lips around the delicate digit to keep from coughing out the unexpected mouthful.

"I wanted to give you something to come home to." His Aunt husked, leaning in to breathe into his ear as her questing hand glided onto the growing tent in Ash's shorts and gave it a gentle squeeze. He nearly jumped out of his skin at the surprise sensual contact. "I want you to remember your Aunty Belle loves you, Sweetie and will miss you terribly while you are away."

Then she lifted her gorgeous flushed face to Ash's own and kissed him with her moist glittery lips.

________________

Her parlor was ruined and bedlam reigned as Claudia watched on in horrified fascination.

"My people are dying out and still, you greedy human bitches won't pass the cock around. No matter how many of your ridiculous legal hoops we jump through!" Melsa shrilled in her tiny high-pitched voice, flying in tight angry circles around the ceiling fan.

It was on full blast but rather than cooling the room, all it did was spread more of the sprite's fairy dust around the room. There sure was a lot of it for a creature so small. It covered everyone and everything in the room like a fine layer of rainbow sand. The small winged-woman only paused to land intermittently to guzzle more sweet tea by way of diving directly in the glass jug.

It was half empty now and puddles of it was growing on the coffee table amongst the scattered serving plates.

"That's because they are our men. You don't get to come to our world and start whoring it up with your horny Fae magic just because you have some sad sob story." Therese screamed back, she had found a bottle of champagne somewhere and was drinking directly from the neck of it between her furious spittle-firing tirades. "Everybody has to respect your precious culture and traditions while none of you filthy Fae seem to give a damn about ours!"

Therese was standing in the middle of the room, her dark hair spilling wildly about her perspiring face and her ruby blouse split open down to the navel to accommodate two massive globes of billowing tit-flesh that had exploded her black brassiere a few minutes back. They now wobbled proud and free, sitting high on her chest as she spouted political rhetoric at the agitated fairy, utterly ignorant of the lewd display she was putting on.

She kept gesticulating with the bottle in one hand while the other was buried deep in Daphne's scarlet mane of tangled curls, forcing the kneeling airheads blushing face into a plate of bite-sized cheesecake squares.

"Gloommmph~!"

Daphne's blue dress was in ruins. Her over-inflating tits had shredded the cotton and swung bare like pale pumpkin-sized udders beneath her slim shoulders. The stitching of the shoulder straps had ruptured under the sheer heft of her prodigious new knockers and the tattered cloth hung below her narrow belted waist, joining the flaring skirts riding high on the alluring redheads spreading ass and thighs.

Therese's attention was clearly split but she was multitasking as only a good Georgian wife and mother could manage. Between firing hateful barbs at the circling sprite, she was yanking up then pushing down the young trophy wife's greedy mouth into the sugary confections, making them vanish one by one as though playing whack-a-mole with the brainless bimbo's skull.

"That's it, eat it all up." Therese snarled before mashing Daphne's mewling messy face into the next baked treat. "Swallow them all down like the stupid whore cow you are."

"Mmmph~ yeth Mith Therethe..." Daphne moaned through fat puffy lips smeared liberally with cake, drool and sparkles.

"That's Mistress to you, slut!"

"Yeth, Mithreth." Daphne amended soulfully, before her vapid smiling face was smooshed down into the chinaware again.

Claudia was struck dumb, wringing her hands in anxiety. Why were they so sticky? She couldn't remember how much of the bedazzled food she had eaten but it must have a fair amount because her own breasts had expanded alarmingly too. The top three buttons of her satin blouse had popped and her suddenly too-small bra was shoving the twin balloons of sun-kissed flesh right up under her dripping chin.

Heavens but it was biting into them painfully. Hopefully it would snap soon like Therese's and Daphne's had done, because Claudia wasn't sure she would be able to get it unfastened without help.

Then Ash's phone buzzed in her pocket again.

Scowling at the unwelcome intrusion, Claudia wrestled with her pants to pull it out. Her pristine white jeans were stained with streaks of fairy glitter and splashes of iced tea and feeling far too tight in the hips and rear. Despite starting the day off as imminently sensible and comfortably loose, the snowy denim was now stretched skin tight over Claudia's firm thighs making it difficult to retrieve the vibrating cell phone.

She almost spat when she spotted the caller ID. Sigilla again! For the third time today no less. Didn't the little tramp have anything better to do than harass Claudia's tall strapping darling boy? Did azure-haired hussy think she could lure Ash--with all his lean muscles and charming smile--away from his Mother with her flirty promises and big bouncy titties?

Claudia needed to talk to Ash. He was more important than any of these venom-spitting snakes. Except Daphne wasn't a snake. Daphne was now a cow for some reason.

...and why was it still so gosh darn hot in here? Claudia swayed to her feet and headed for the stairs leading up to her son's bedroom. Her thick glossy mass of dark chocolate tresses shedding a trail of shimmering dust as she went.

She had to get out of this roasting oven of a parlor and find Ash. He was so smart and sensible and sexy. That's right, Claudia's son was hot, just like she felt.

He would know the right thing to do.

________________

Ash groaned as his Aunty Belle slurped her way down the jutting length of his rock-hard dick.

An empty plate clattered to the bedroom carpet as she pushed his thighs further apart so she could shuffle in closer on her knees between them. Ash wasn't sure how he had gotten himself into this confusing situation but the train was well and truly off the rails now.

All a guy could do was hold on for dear life and enjoy the ride, right?

The kissing had quickly escalated to his Aunt all but tearing his sports shorts off of him and diving face-first onto his stiffening manhood. Every time Ash had tried to speak or voice a concern she had shoved more food, or her sparkling fingers and eventually her wet glistening tongue into his mouth.

"Oh fuck, Aunty Belle. That feels so good." He breathed, as his heart rate took off like a greyhound out of the starting gates. "I didn't think you would know how- uurk!"

Ash almost choked on his own words as his sexy blonde pin-up worthy Aunt lathed her moist sizzling tongue against the sensitive underside of his engorged crown and made his hips jerk forward in astonished delight. It thrust another inch of his significant girth past her pink glimmering lips but Annabelle just giggled around his throbbing shaft and pulled her long curtain of bright golden hair over one bare shoulder to better facilitate his fucking of her sweet southern mouth.

"Mmmhmmm~?" She moaned, coming up for air and planting butterfly kisses along his enraged tip. "You didn't think your innocent Aunt Anna knew how to suck a man's dick?"

Ash nodded mutely as she squeezed the base tightly and ran a loving languorous lick up his longitude making him shudder.

"A good Georgian girl knows how to care for her man. Those young east coast tarts won't know half the tricks I do." Then, as if to emphasize her point, Annabelle suctioned his tingling knob back in with a small swizzle of her blonde skull introducing a new angle to his pleasure. Ash feared she was going to suck his soul out of his body before she came back up again with a devilish grin. "You're probably too big for most girls to handle but let your Aunty Belle look after you, Sweetie. You're so much larger than your father."

"Dad?" Ash didn't want to think about that man at a time like this but the comment did raise a pertinent line of enquiry. "How would- oh gawd!"

Annabelle had stuck out her tongue and let a long flow of warm sparkling saliva drool onto his steely tumescence at the same time she yanked down the front of her scanty dress to free her incredible breasts.

Big, untethered and perfectly round. They bounced free and settled heavily on Ash's thighs tipped with pretty raspberry peaks that stood rigidly at attention. They were way bigger than he remembered but any thoughts of size comparison melted away as she expertly pumped his pulsating prick with her buttery soft hands.

"How would I know what Jack's dick looks like?" She asked rhetorically, batting her long lashes up at her nephew in faux innocence. "Because your Mother and I used to share him, of course. That was before she got all proper and boring after she married him."

"Sha-Shared him?" Ash's head was spinning and he was certain he would have erupted under her skillful touch already if he hadn't so recently cleared the pipes.

"Yes, Sweetie. Your Mother and I are very close as sisters. We used to share everything." Aunty Belle purred wickedly, trapping him with her smoky gaze before she lashed her nimble tongue around his angry crown again. "You have no idea how filthy your naughty Mommy and Aunty used to act in the bedroom."

Ash thought he had some idea, given the one guilty encounter he had with the fine lady in question. Not that he would mention it as his gorgeous Aunt vacuumed his lancing manmeat back between her plush lips until the head was knocking at the back of her throat.

She bobbed and suckled on his magnitude, leaving strawberry lipstick stains and glittering sparkles along Ash's lewd length. Her immense shimmering tits pancaked against his twitching thighs and her bullet-hard nipples dragged across his burning skin. The bedroom was growing stifling hot with their combined heat and Ash felt a trickle of sweat run from his brow.

He was hard, so goddamn hard. Harder than he had ever been in his life. His straining cock felt like a titanium pillar rearing heavenwards from his burning body. It almost seemed inhuman but it definitely felt amazing.

"Oh fuck, Aunty Belle." He groaned as each loud slurp and roll of her clever tongue sent bolts of electric bliss through every singing nerve in his young athletic body. "That feels amazing. You're such a wonderful dirty woman."

Annabelle came back off his cock, smacking her pink cock-sucking lips with relish and returned to pumping and teasing him with her skillful touch. Her spit and his precum kept Ash's turgid shaft slick and glistening as she commanded his pleasure like a seasoned skipper at the helm of his impending climax and kept him riding the very edge of a typhoon of exquisite fulfillment.

"More than you can possibly imagine but can you guess who taught me everything I know?" His Aunty teased with a cheshire grin threatening to split her beautiful face in twain. "I'll give you a hint..."

Ash nodded fervently, staring down at his perfect kneeling southern Belle as though she was his entire world in that moment.

"...She's watching us from the doorway, right now."

"Ash, Sugar. Please..."

Ash's head snapped up at the sound of his Mother's voice. It was small and pleading, quite unlike the sight of the woman leaning heavily against the frame of his open bedroom door. How His Aunt had known she was there behind her, Ash couldn't fathom. Some kind of sibling sixth sense, perhaps but it didn't really matter.

His Mother was reclining in the doorway. Her blouse was open revealing whole acres of suckable bronzed tit-flesh pinched nearly in half by an overwrought white lace bra that was orders of magnitude too tiny for her prosperous proportions. Her glowing skin was glistening wet and shiny with glitter, and her long silky legs...

"Mom! Wha- where are your pants?" Ash gasped, then grunted audibly as his diabolical minx of an Aunt took him back into her smirking mouth and swallowed him whole.

"They didn't fit me properly anymore... and I was feeling too hot." His Mother babbled, tottering into the room and staring intently down at her baby sister working her son's fat cock down her slender throat. "Ash, please. Mama needs you right now. Mama needs her big strong boy to make her feel better."

Her white jeans were, indeed, gone. Only a meager ivory micro-thong preserved her final bastion of modesty and was struggling to do just that. It was small, sheer and stretched tight over hips that seemed wider and rounder than ever. The looping elastic strings of the skimpy undergarment dug into his Mother's tanned flesh and the tiny patch of chiffon covering her womanly mound was pulled so tight that the outline of her lower lips was damp and distinct.