Caffeinated Quickies 03: Mothers MILF Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash stared at his Mother's forbidden folds as though mesmerized as she stumbled towards him. His cock released an excited gush of hot precum into his gargling Aunt's tight throat making her purr around his base.

"Mom, I don't know what's happened to you." He stammered, fighting the urge to grab his wicked Aunt by her long golden locks and fucking her sweet suckling skull to carnal fruition. "But... ummm~ but I'll do whatever I can."

Ash knew he should be fighting this more. Something was clearly wrong with both women and he should have been more concerned. But it felt so fucking good and the dark illicit desire he harboured for the most her pubescent life was stoking a blaze so hot it had Ash was pouring with sweat.

...And glitter. A cloud of the stuff seemed to drift out of his Mother's dark mane of long wavy hair as she climbed onto the bed beside and wrapped her slim arms around his tense twitching body.

It settled over all three of them, as light as goose down and stuck to their perspiration. It buzzed like a static charge on his skin and made him shudder in pent up frustration. His Mother's floral scent and her baking heat washed over Ash as she dragged his head into her huge distended bosom.

"Help Mama with her bra, Sugar. Please, it's hurting her so much." She almost sobbed into his sandy mop of hair. "It's biting into Mama's big breasts and chafing at her poor fat nipples."

Ash wrapped his arms around her, incidentally pulling her even tighter against him as his hands fumbled blindly behind her back. It wasn't easy with his face all but buried in his panting Mother's immense cushiony cleavage but when he finally found the plastic clasp, it was so warped with drawn tension that it snapped open at a touch.

"Oh thank you, Sugar. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She gasped as her massive tits sprang free and performed the atomic drop onto Ash's broad muscular shoulders. "Mama can breathe now. You're so good to her. You've grown into such a fine young man."

Ash tried to pull back but Claudia clung tighter to him even as Annabelle gagged and choked herself on his thrumming manmeat. He was cast adrift on a stormy sea of feminine charms and his pounding cock had never been so hard in his life. He had to say something before he drowned his horny Aunt's gripping rippling esophagus with an ocean of his thick molten seed.

"Mmmmnnnfff~!" He warned, speaking directly into the deep valley of his Mother's tanned cleavage.

"That's alright, Baby. Let it out, let it aaall~ out." His Mother crooned between gentle kisses on his temples. "Let Mama and your Aunt Anna take care of you. We both love you sooo~ much. Just let go."

With a muffled howl Ash did just that. His hands found Aunty Belle's soft silky hair and grabbed it up in pony tails to shove her moaning smoldering lips all the way down to wetly smooch his pelvis. Then Ash erupted like an extinction-level geological disaster directly down into her waiting belly.

Galaxies were birthed behind his eyelids as he jettisoned a veritable boatload of hot sticky baby-batter into his sensational sexy cum-guzzling Aunts gullet. Annabelle didn't struggle or pull back. She didn't retch or splutter. Instead she clawed her fingers into Ash's hips for support and swallowed diligently with his unyielding hardness still lodged in her warm constricting throat.

"Mama is so jealous of her little sister, Sugar." Claudia whispered as she stroked and tickled the small hairs on the back of his neck with her manicured fingernails. "She wants something to remember you by before you leave as well. Can you give Mama that, Baby? Can you give your poor lonely Mama what she needs?"

The rippling muscle action of Annabelle's swallowing was dragging on Ash's gushing manhood, milking him straight into her stomach. She kept him lodged there, locked in her gulping nirvana until the last few spurts were dragged from his flexing balls and he sagged back into his Mothers gigantic smothering titage.

"Gaaah~ Hell's bells, Aunty Belle!" Ash cried as she shlorped her way back up his unflagging rigidity, "No good Georgian girl should know how to do that."

"Mmmwah~!" Annabelle popped her bruised lips in a blown kiss once she came back up for air. "Correction, Sweetie. Only the best Georgian girls know how to do that. And you're currently in bed with two state champions."

"Holy shit..." He breathed as his Mother's hot hand snaked down to grip his dripping length. It was still hard and aching. How was it still so damn hard and aching?

"Don't go, Ash Sugar." She begged, stroking him fervently and pleasing his tortured flesh. "Tell Mama you'll stay with her and not leave her for some stray strumpet who doesn't love her tall hunky boy like Mama does."

"Mama... I mean, Mom. I have to go." Ash groaned as she twirled her star-dusted fingers around the leaking knob of his ever-raging erection. "My scholarship-"

"No! You can stay here. You can transfer back to Atlanta." She pleaded with tears welling in her verdant emerald eyes. "We have so much money, you won't have to worry about tuition. You can stay home with Mama and let her take care of you. Let Mama love you, Baby. She promises to make you feel sooo~ good."

"We'll both love you and take care of you, Sweetie." Aunty Belle promised, climbing up his body and joining her pumping hand with her older sisters on his jerking manmeat. "We're just so proud of you and don't want to lose our darling boy."

Ash couldn't think straight. It was as if the two gorgeous goddesses of his most taboo fantasies had stepped straight out of his teenage wet dreams to beseech him to take them in every way he had ever desired. Their combined heat and feminine musk threatened to make him swoon were he not so thoroughly anchored in reality by their tandem handholds working his straining hard-on back to full unbending mast.

"I'll think about it." He growled, then giving into sinful temptation turned and kissed his own mother with a deep fiery love that blew straight past familial into the uncharted territories of hot incestuous passion.

Their tongues sought for each other and she tasted like sweet iced tea and candy. He drank in her warm breath and soft needy moans as they fell back on the bed together, carefully guided by Annabelle's firm grip to keep them locked tightly together.

"That's it, Sweetie. Give your Mother what she needs." Aunt Anna cooed into his ear as she lay beside the writhing pair, stroking first his muscular shoulders then Claudia's slim back in gentle encouragement. "Give my dear sister what you just gave me and more."

Ash lay on his side with his slender mega-stacked Mother squirming in his strong arms and his stunning knock-out Aunty pressing her bare tits against his back as she wiggled out of the rest of her skimpy dress.

She cast the sweat-sodden garment aside just as he broke off the kiss with Mom to turn and kiss Aunty Belle with equal ferocity. Ash could taste the sparkling sugar on her lips as well along with the salt of his own cum but he was way past caring. He locked lips with her as though trying to devour the sumptuous blonde with his tongue.

"Hurry, Sugar. Mama needs to feel her good boy stretching her out." His Mother husked into his ear, her burning hot hands caressing his broad shoulders. "She needs to feel you filling her poor Mama pussy so badly."

Ash's cock could have pounded nails upon hearing those words. It swung like a yardarm as he rolled onto his back between the two forbidden beauties until it came to a halt, towering from his lap like an object lesson in masculinity. Two sets of eyes, one pair smoky amber and the other brilliant emerald, stared at it full of ravenous feral hunger.

"Don't make me wait, Mom. I've wanted this for far too long as it is."

Claudia's expression registered a little shock for the barest moment before her joyful smile returned with enough radiance to outshine the summer sun. Then she began to languidly slide her furnace-hot slick voluptuous body onto Ash's own, preparing to straddle his waist in a frontwards mounted pose.

"No, wait." He slapped her fleshy flank to stop her as she reached between them to seize his cock and guide it into the ready position. "Face the other way. I need to check on something."

His Mother's face was already flushed and dripping with perspiration, all of them were but suddenly her blush intensified and a shy look crossed her visage.

"Whatever could you be looking for, Sugar?" She drawled, letting a little extra Georgia into her rich accent. "Mama is all but naked already. Does her big horny boy know something he shouldn't?"

Her shyness quickly morphed into naughty mischief and then it was Ash's turn to blush but not for long. "Turn around, Mom. I want to see if it's in."

Annabelle paused in her coaxing kisses and ghostly caresses of Ash's muscular chest to look up at them both in puzzlement. Claudia just smirked at her bewildered sister and swung her thick flawless thighs over to one side then the other until her smooth arching back faced them and her bubbly ripe peach of an ass was thrust out towards Ash, the back of her taut ivory g-string disappearing between her luscious biteable cheeks.

"Spread them for me, Mom. I want you to show me what's down there."

Ash saw as much as he felt the shiver run through his Mother as she reached back with both hands to grip her own delicious booty. "You make Mama so wet when you act so commanding, Baby. I'll show you, just don't make Mama wait too long, she needs you so badly."

Aunt Anna gasped and Ash smiled when she parted her trembling derriere and revealed the sight that had been burning indelibly into his memory all those months ago. A shiny glass button winked back at them, the base of his Mothers chrome butt plug and it was being held in place by the narrow string of her thong drawn tight across the round button.

"Claudia, you naughty vixen!" Annabelle admonished her older sister. "You told me that you didn't do anything like that anymore."

"It was never for Jack, it's for me." Claudia shot back over her bare shoulder, "I like how it feels and if I wiggle my tooshie a little while I am sitting down..."

"You were just hosting a meeting of the Atlanta Ladies Social Club and that was inside you the whole time? You're unbelievable, Sister!" Annabelle cackled, tears of laughter mingling with the beading sweat on her rosy face.

Ash wasn't listening, he couldn't hear anything but the roar of his heartbeat in his ears. That tiny glimmering stud had pushed his already critical level of arousal into pussy-crushing overdrive.

"Get on my cock, Mom." He growled, the bass tone of it coming from his very core. "Get on your son's hard fucking cock, right now!"

A more pronounced shiver ran through his Mother's body and her shiny bronzed skin broke out in goosebumps as she hurried rose on her knees and pulled the drenched gusset of her teensy thong aside.

"Yes, Sugar. Mama's going to take such good care of your huge manly cock." She mewled as she dredged his turgid tip through her dripping entrance. She was practically foaming with anticipation as she pressed him into her parting folds. "Just give Mama a second, alright? You're so terribly big..."

Ash couldn't hold back, not after all the dark fantasies and agonizing build up to this impossible dream-made-reality. The moment his aching crown caught in the most taboo honey hole he could ever have craved, Ash rammed himself up inside of his gorgeous Mother's pussy with everything he had.

"Aaayyeee~! Oooh Sugar, you're deep inside of Mama! My big baby boy is stretching his Mama's needy lil' kitty out sooo~ good!"

Almost half of Ash's thick meaty length had disappeared into her hot clutching snatch and his Mother writhed prettily upon it. She was wetter than a monsoon but even so, she was almost unbearably tight and had to wiggle her lush hips to take the rest of him in.

"Oh gawd~ so full." She gasped when she was finally completely saddled on his pulsating prick. "Can you feel it, Baby? Can you feel how you are reaching into your Mama's deepest parts? You're pushing that fat cock all the way into Mama's womb."

"Wait, no condom..." Ash grunted in realization, though he couldn't have pulled out if he wanted too as Claudia squeezed down on his rocky shaft.

"I would have torn it off with my teeth if you tried." She panted looking back over her glistening shoulder at him. Watching him as she began to roll that magnificent rump against his pelvis and stir him around inside of her slick channel. "Mama wants to feel her handsome young man fuck her raw. Raw and rough until she screams and lets the whole neighborhood know what an amazing loving son she has raised."

"Oh Jeezus, that's sooo~ hot." Annabelle groaned, wrapping herself around Ash's side until her knee was pressed over his belly and her expansive pillowy tits were mashed around his bulging bicep. Then she sunk her teeth into his chiseled shoulder as they both watched her sister begin to ride.

Ash had expected her to start off slow for some reason but his Mother wasn't having any of it. Claudia began bouncing and grinding on his adamantine cock like she was trying to punish herself on it. She drove down on him in quick short thrusts of her sublime ass only to swivel her wide hips in a small delicious circle before raising up on her knees to do it again and again.

"Oh, Sugar! Oh, Baby! Your big hunky cock is ruining Mama. You're going to ruin having sex with your father until Mama can only crave her big boy's huge dick!"

Her slender back arched and his Mother's long cascade of thick dark curls swayed in time with the frantic rhythm of her curvy bucking body. Each time her skin-tight snatch devoured his length, Claudia's head would jerk forward as she sang out a chorus of breathy moans and small girlish squeaks, and more of the strange glowing glitter would be shaken out of her voluminous hair. It was redecorating the sheets and electrifying the tangled trio in their moment of blazing taboo passion.

"Say that you'll stay with Mama, Sugar. Promise me you won't go and we can do this every day." She pleaded between sharp gasps of ecstasy. "Your father needn't ever find out. He's away on business so often and your poor Mama gets so lonely."

"And when he is home you can stay with your Aunty Belle instead and fuck me bowlegged." Annabelle crooned into Ash's ear before nibbling on it. "You won't need some silly college sluts when you have both of us sucking and fucking you whenever and however you wish."

"Don't you want to see your naughty Mama dressed up in frilly lingerie and waiting on her knees when you come home from school to suck on your thick hard good boy cock?"

"Your Aunty Belle hates wearing panties at home. I could be cooking you dinner or folding your clean laundry and all you would have to do is flip up my little skirts and..."

"Mama can't help herself! All she can think of is filthy new ways to please her big handsome son. We love you so much..."

"We're both so proud of the man you have become, Sweetie. Say you won't leave us. We'll do anything you want. Anything you can dream of, no matter how dirty. We've always been such awful dirty girls."

Ash didn't know what was going to explode first, his thundering heart or his flexing balls. Somehow, almost magically, his deepest most secret fantasies had been given life and was offering itself up to him with soulful longing. The two most incredible untouchable beauties in his life were desperately begging him to stay with them. To love them. To fuck them. To fill them to the brim with his hot cum and to hell with the consequences.

Aunty Belle was grinding her fit supple figure into his side. Her sleek thigh pressing into his abs as her pink pussy left wet kisses on his sparkling skin through her soaked black panties. Her eyelids fluttered and her strawberry lips were parted so invitingly that Ash couldn't help but to claim them again. Their tongues coiled together like wrestling pythons, drinking from each other once again.

"Say it, Sugar. Mama is so close. So damn close, Baby. She just needs to hear you say it." Claudia sobbed needfully, as her tight scorching walls gripped and tugged at his agonized manflesh. As though trying to pull him deeper into her sodden snatch. "Tell Mama that you love her. Tell Mama you won't leave her. Then give Mama all your hot sticky love."

Her wild bucking pace was unreal. Her firm peachy butt crashing down on his lap, soaked in her nectar, at a tempestuous tempo as she leaned forward and gripped Ash's shins for support. Her gigantified jiggling tits raked his knees as they swung full and heavy beneath her and her long chocolate tresses clung to the moist bronzed skin of her slender back.

Ash broke off the heady kiss with a deep groan of desire. His balls churned, ready to give his wanton MILF exactly what she asked for when a silvery glint caught his bloodshot eyes from between her sculpted tanned cheeks. Even swept up in a swirling whirlpool of passion, Ash knew what to do. He reached out a trembling finger to rest against the glass button even as his own climax was storming the gates of blessed release.

"I'll stay. God help me but I love you, Mom." He panted out with a final body-rocking thrust up into her spasming snatch and then pressed.

"Oh Baby, Yeeeess~! Claudia wailed, her pretty head thrown back and her spine bowing as she quaked in the thrashing throes of soaring rapture.

Then her hot juices bathed Ash's shuddering hips and thighs as he released what felt like a flash-flood of his molten seed directly into the very womb from whence he came. His toes curled and his hands clenched into fists at his Mother's tapered waist as he dumped load after heavy load into her pristine mommy pussy until his head spun and his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck... jeezus fuck!" Ash gaped as his Mother trembled on her precarious perch atop his fountaining dick, squeezing her silky thighs to his sides to keep him locked in place until she had taken all he had to give.

"I bet you wouldn't have guessed your Mother was a squirter, eh Sweetie?" Aunty Belle giggled wickedly into his ear before planting a tantalizing line of soft kisses along the breadth of his jaw. "Want to find out if I am one too?"

He did, holy hell but Ash certainly did. Despite coming a monstrous amount for the third time in under an hour he was feeling hotter than a pepper sprout and twice as randy. His uncapitulating cock jerked powerfully where it was trapped within his Mothers heavenly folds dragging a half-sigh half-moan from her plush drooling lips.

Annabelle turned and slid her trim yet curvy body down the length of Ash, her golden waves of glossy hair tickling his sweaty skin until she slapped her sister playfully on the rump.

"Move over and share our handsome hunk of lovin', Claudia. Because I'm about to clean him up, then get mine too."

Ash's Mother mewled gently as she reluctantly complied, rolling off his legs to curl up in a ball beside him on the damp comforter. Ash wrapped an arm around her glistening shoulders and pulled her tight to him. She felt warm as a campfire against him and was keeping her hand buried between her clenched thighs as if to prevent even a single drop of her son's liquid love from escaping.

"I'm staying, Mom. With you and Aunty Belle. I love you both so much." Ash whispered into her freshly fucked bedhead, then moaned when his blonde southern bombshell took his rigid throbbing length into her sweet wet mouth for the second time that day.

________________

Ash clutched at his head as he finally stumbled naked out of his bedroom. The afternoon sunlight streaming through the skylight overhead stung his sore eyes and Ash felt like he was coming down off a two day bender.