Caffeinated Quickies 03: Mothers MILF Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He needed something to drink, preferably something cold with plenty of electrolytes to replenish his dwindling supply. His Mother and Aunt had spent most of the day commandeering so many of his body's essential minerals after-all. Those two were insatiable, maybe Ash was actually related to a pair of affection starved succubi? Gawd but the things they did to him...

"Hurry back, Sweetie!" Aunt Anna called from the bed with a throaty laugh, "I think you've awakened something in your Mother. She won't stop trying to lick your cum off my breasts."

Ash staggered down the hallway using the wall for support until he nearly tripped over his mother's discarded white jeans. They were badly soiled with dried-on stains and more of that ever-present glitter but resting atop the dirty denim was his phone. He nudged it with his toe. It looked like the battery was dead.

Meh, he would worry about that later. When his poor wrung-out body wasn't screaming for life-giving aqua.

Ash made his way unsteadily down the stairs using both hands to cling to the banister and meandered past his mother's parlor only to stop and do a double take in the doorway.

The room was a wreck.

Much of the upholstery was overturned, his mother's good chinaware was scattered across the carpet, food was littered everywhere and a layer of iridescent dust covered the horrific scene like the farts of an entire herd of flatulent unicorns.

But what really caught the young man's attention was the two impractically busty MILFs tangled together on an antique shez in a scandalous state of déshabiller. Ash's jaw dropped as he recognised Therese, if only by her elegant face and midnight hair.

She was sprawled back against the armrest with much of her designer outfit in disarray or outright missing. The tatters of a blood red silk blouse hung open to expose a huge pair of milky knockers that would have been more at home in a Las Vegas strip club than anywhere in ol' Atlanta. Her regular linen pant suit was a long forgotten memory and the usually uptight woman's sensible beige panties were bunched up around one splayed out ankle as she snored loudly with an empty wine bottle dangling from limp fingers.

Ash would have marked the whole scene up to the destructive behavior of a nasty day-drunk if not for the hand Therese kept drowsily tangled in the thick mass of crimson curls she had buried between her bare thighs.

Those belonged to the hyper-voluptuous creamy skinned stunner in the shredded remains of a pastel blue dress who was happily munching and mooing into the older socialite's sloppy snatch, heedless of the chaos surrounding both of them. Her big pale behind was waggling invitingly, stuck high in the air bereft of any undergarments or modesty and her slim torso was propped up by a ridiculous pair of hugely over-inflated tits that could have doubled as beanbags.

"Miss Therese... Daphne?" Ash goggled at the two of them in disbelief. "What the hell happened down here?"

Therese just snored all the louder but Daphne managed to struggle free of the older lady's clutches to look back at Ash with a wide vapid grin.

"Mmmmm~ Hey there, Big Guy." She giggled airily, her pretty face was shiny with sparkles, smeared icing sugar and Therese's dripping juices. "Is that fat dick all for me? You look good enough to gobble down whole."

Remembering his shameful state of undress, Ash tried to cover himself with a handy throw pillow. He almost shuddered at the way the mega-stacked MILF was licking her messy chops as she eye-fucked him from across the glimmering wreckage.

Ash was going to suffer from a terminal case of dehydration if another member of the Atlanta Ladies Social Club started in on him...

"Ooooh~ by the stars, talk about a sugar rush!" Chimed a tiny voice from somewhere down on the coffee table. "Whoa... I don't feel so good."

A fun-sized woman with dragonfly wings was crawling out from a large glass jug that had been tipped onto its side. She had bright green hair and was wearing a badly stained and wrinkled red doll-sized dress that looked as though she had gone swimming fully clothed then slept in it.

"Ummm, hello. Are you okay?" Ash inquired obligingly, not knowing what else to say.

"Oh, hey there!" The disheveled fairy--for what else could she be--said excitedly, brightening up at the sight of a naked young man towering above her. "You must be Ash. I hear you're headed off to college soon. The Fae girls at Madison U are going to go crazy for a young stud like you."

Crazy... Ash nearly dropped the pillow to face-palm but recovered just in time to avoid embarrassing himself any further than he already had. Daphne was struggling to drag her massive heavy udders across the carpet as she tried to crawl towards him. Moving determinedly but ultimately, at a snail's pace.

"Actually, I'm thinking about studying here in Atlanta." He replied a bit sheepishly, "So I can stay home. Closer to my family, you know?"

"That's nice. We should totally hang out together." The winged cutie chirped then doubled over with a small groan. "Oof... but maybe another time. My tummy hurts."

"Yeah, I don't know about that..." Ash hedged, looking at her suspiciously. "Are you responsible for all this trouble?"

Then it was the emerald-haired sprites turn to look abashed as she stared about and rubbed the back of her tiny head with a dainty hand.

"I honestly don't remember much after the first few glasses of iced tea but it sure looks like it was one heck of a party." She said unhelpfully, fluttering her pearlescent wings and rising into the air. "Sorry about the mess. You'll probably want to wear some gloves when you clean up... and an apron... and a face mask."

"Wait, you're just going to leave?" Ash scowled at her, gesturing at the drifts of sparkling powder and the two enormously busty transmogrified ladies. "What the hell am I supposed to do about all of... this?"

"Just go with the flow and enjoy it. That's what we sprites like to say." She replied, twirling in midair with a mischievous laugh. "That's a lot of fairy dust but the effects should wear off once you get everyone cleaned up. Eventually... I think."

"You think?!"

"Like I said, that's a LOT of fairy dust. Even for me, so who knows?" The prankish sprite said with a careless shrug. "Anyway, I gotta jet. Call me later if you're looking for a good time, Stud."

Ash gaped at her as Melsa blew him a kiss and then zipped out of the open bay windows in a colorful streak of red and blue light.

Then he looked around, Therese was still passed out on the lounge with her long silken legs spread wide open and Daphne had gotten distracted by half a plate of cupcakes that had fallen miraculously upright on the floor. She was sitting back on her heels amongst the wreckage, trying vainly to stuff one into her yawning mouth around the obtrusive swell of her stupendous bosom.

It was too much for Ash to deal with right now.

Then he remembered his sexy Mother and playful Aunt were still delightfully naked and waiting for him upstairs. They were a much more appealing prospect than cleaning up this magical disaster.

Though perhaps if he gathered up some more of the fairy dust...

No. Ash put all of those horny notions out of his mind. The housekeeping staff would be back on Monday so he would grab a bunch of cold sports drinks from the kitchen fridge then rejoin his two insatiable forbidden lovers back upstairs for the rest of the weekend.

...and Daphne and Therese could join in or leave as they liked, he amended magnanimously for his own benefit.

Because Ash had always had a thing for the many fine southern ladies in his mother's MILF club.

Maybe Claudia or Annabelle could call and invite a few more of them over? Ash was sure they would if he asked them nicely enough.

Especially if he had his hard throbbing dick buried deep in one of their many hot Mommy and Aunty holes.

Ash was suddenly in possession of a LOT of horny magical fairy dust after all...

THE END.