Caffeinated Quickies 03: Mothers MILF Club

Story Info
A Faeophobia MILF Short Story.
15.2k words
4.88
14.5k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,214 Followers

This is another story inspired by the amazing author XXXecil. A big thank you to them for opening the Faeophobia Universe for other writers to expand and explore. This Caffeinated Quickie was originally written thanks to my amazing supporters featuring their suggestions, kinks and story ideas. Cheers and happy reading!

________________

"Where would you like me to put the coffee cake, Claudia?"

Claudia Williams turned from arranging her hand-knitted doilies and smiled at her sister. "On the side table and thank you kindly for helping me out, Anna. I know this whole affair was very last minute."

She meant it too. Why she had been saddled with hosting this particular meeting of the Atlanta Ladies Social Club was beyond Claudia and though the maids did a fine job of keeping her large Buckhead manor home clean and in good order, Claudia needed to know for herself that all was arranged and in its proper place.

"I thought it was Therese's turn to put on the tea." Said her younger sister Annabelle, slipping the fine china plate with the sliced cake smoothly onto the polished wooden surface. "Or did she wiggle out of it like the viper she is?"

"Oh, stop that." Claudia chided then giggled at her grinning sibling, "If she ever heard you say that, Therese would sink her fangs into you."

Claudia bit at the air in a mocking display then covered her mouth with a dainty hand to hide her own naughty smirk. To talk in such a fashion about a social peer, it was childish but sinfully enjoyable.

Her sister Annabelle--beautiful Annabelle with her brilliant golden hair, trim pilate-sculpted body and captivating southern belle charms--always brought out the girlish side of Claudia. It was as though they were teenagers again gossiping under their bedsheets about boys and not the grownup ladies they were, approaching that dreaded threshold of middle age.

"It's because she doesn't want one of them in her big fancy home, isn't it?" Anna said, smoothing down the front of her floral summer dress and blotting at perspiration gathering on the upper slopes of her full perky breasts with a white kerchief. It was unseasonably hot today, even for a Georgian summer. "Therese doesn't really approve of The Folk, does she?"

Claudia sighed and straightened up the sofa cushions for the fifth time that morning then stepped back to assess her chosen battlefield.

Well, her parlor in truth but when dealing with a group like the Atlanta Ladies Social Club you treated every engagement like a skirmish where your words were ammunition and your catering was the artillery. Claudia twisted the plate of finger sandwiches a fraction clockwise before facing her darling sister.

"No, I dare say that she doesn't." She conceded with a sigh. "Help me with the sweet tea?"

The Celestial Conjunction had been the greatest world-changing event of the twenty-first century. Even more-so than either world war or the nuclear arms race. For as long as history had been recorded humanity had been a bunch of warring, bickering tribes on an increasingly global scale until one unexpected day the stars and the planes of existence had magically aligned heralding the return of The Folk.

The Fae Folk; Elves, Nymphs, Satyrs, Pixies and many more besides had returned to the mortal plane and brought their troublesome ways and magic with them.

Because the Fae were dying out and they needed humans... or rather: human men, to help bolster their thinning population numbers.

"It's because of that Satyr groundskeeper Daphne Wilkinson hired, wasn't it?" Annabelle asked, following Claudia into the kitchen. "I heard that she caught him screwing the cook silly behind the gardener's shed."

"Anna, language!" Claudia reprimanded sternly before opening the large double-door refrigerator to fetch the chilled jug of iced tea. "But yes, apparently the bleating was quite audible."

Her kitchen, much like the rest of her manor home, was built on a grand scale. An eight-burner stove was set front and center in a long marble countertop, a massive matching kitchen island dominated the middle of the large room and no fewer than three breakfast nooks artfully populated the wall of french windows gazing out towards her carefully cultivated flower gardens.

"But Daphne did say that her magnolias had never bloomed so brightly." Claudia added wistfully as she set the cold jug down to gather the drinking glasses.

"Oh, is somebody missing their husband?" Annabelle teased, shooting her older sister a knowing look and seeing straight through Claudia's prim facade of propriety. "Or is the summer heat getting to you, Sis?"

That was the problem with the Fae and their gosh darned magic. No-one had predicted how drastically it would impact a purely technological modern society. How could they have? It wasn't like anyone knew that the creatures of myth and folklore would suddenly show up on humanity's doorstep out of seemingly nowhere.

So magic was suddenly a thing now and it was messing with science, medicine, industry and daily life in general on every imaginable level. Fundamental principles and immutable laws of physics could be blown out the window with the wave of a wand, and that was troublesome enough without accounting for the sociological impact of those exotically charming interplanar interlopers.

The Fae were, as a species, many and varied in form but all had one thing in common. They were all impossibly alluring, devastatingly beautiful and the majority of their dwindling population was predominantly female. Almost aggressively female in Claudia's opinion with their stunning figures, otherworldly good-looks and flawless features. And they had all returned to Earth with one major itch to scratch...

"Asher Williams! Don't you dare touch those macarons."

Claudia whipped around at the sound of her son's name to catch the scoundrel in the act of pilfering one of her cookies from the cooling rack. Annabelle squawked indignantly and threw a dish towel at the freshly minted highschool graduate, who dodged as he stuffed his grinning mouth full.

"Sorry, Aunty Belle." Ash apologized insincerely through a spray of sugary crumbs. "They just looked and smelled too good."

"Claudia, it's a miracle that your hair hasn't turned white raising an animal like this one." Annabelle declared, grinning back at her nephew and straightening the spaghetti strap of her little summer dress. "He's lucky that he's such a handsome young man or I'd give him a thorough thrashing for misbehaving."

"You could try..." Ash retorted with a cheeky smirk.

Claudia sighed. She supposed Ash had some right to act cocky. He was a good looking eighteen year old with a tall lean physique honed and chiseled by years of playing competitive sports. He was particularly gifted at the game of soccer and had won himself an interstate scholarship to the prestigious Madison University. Though it would mean him moving interstate which broke Claudia's poor heart but try as she might, Ash had his heart set on the change in scenery.

She fondly watched the ridiculous pair play their little game of cat and mouse. Dodging in and out of the furniture as she stacked the drinking glasses neatly on a carry tray. Ash moved as nimble and lithe as a cat with his rusty blonde hair whipping with each explosion of athletic power. Annabelle nearly matched him, her long shapely legs flashing under her floating skirts and her firm rounded breasts bouncing with each darting movement she made to counter the young scoundrel.

Claudia caught her own reflection in the polished steel splash-back of the stove. She was proud of her looks and worked hard to maintain them. Her salon perfect chocolate locks tumbled well past her shoulders and her skin was firm and bronzed thanks to expensive collagen creams she used to combat her hours of gardening in the baking Georgian sunshine.

But were those the beginnings of crows feet around her hazel eyes? And she could swear she was beginning to see the first faint ripples of cellulite on her athletic thighs despite the long hours she spent daily swimming endless laps in their pool. Time marched on and all a girl could do was bow gracefully into the next stage of their life or consider the more... adventurous cosmetic options available.

Claudia tsk-tsked that notion away immediately. She wasn't some Los Angeles desperate housewife going under the knife to be pumped full of plastic. Neither was she one of these lonely hearts resorting to using magic of all things, to tart themselves up like a bunch of shameless you-know-what's. Claudia was a good god-fearing woman!

A buzzing sound shook her from her internal struggle and she saw Asher's phone laying on the floor beside her foot.

"Ash. You dropped your phone, Sugar." She said, stooping to pick it up. "I think you have a call... oh."

She stared down at the flashing screen and the caller ID displayed on the smartphone. It was backed by a photo. A very provocative photo of an overly-endowed young woman with vibrant blue hair and pointed ears wearing entirely too little clothing in Claudia's opinion.

A Fae? Why was one of the Folk calling her Ash and why did he have her listed as a contact in his phone?

"Hey thanks, Mom." Ash said, jogging up with his hand out but Claudia turned aside to inspect the display more closely.

"Who is Sigilla and why does she have your phone number?" Claudia asked in a decidedly cool tone of voice. "She looks like... well, she doesn't look like our sort of people, Ash."

"Mom, don't be like that." Ash groaned, swiping a hand through his sandy hair. "She's just a friend and she's going to be attending Madison U next semester too. I just thought..."

"Asher Williams, that girl is a Fae and we all know what that means." Claudia stated, as though the implications were plain as day. "Is this why you are moving halfway across the country to attend college? To fooling around with.. with... fairy strumpets like her?"

She held up the phone to showcase the picture to Annabelle who squinted for a moment then whistled softly.

"Mom please, it's not like that." Ash said with a roll of his eyes. "Sigilla has her citizenship. She's on an athletic scholarship, same as I am. You can't keep discriminating against the Folk because of a bunch of unfair stereotypes. Isn't that what today's ladies meeting is all about?"

"He's right, Claudia." Interjected Annabelle calmly, ever the family peacekeeper. "We all promised to keep our hearts and minds open today for the sake of community and unity."

"Fine." Claudia conceded in a huff. "But your phone stays with me and you are grounded. We will speak about this after our guests have departed."

"Grounded? Mom, I'm not a child..."

"Grounded, Mister." She shot back, giving him her sternest glare. "I have people coming over and you're not going anywhere until we have spoken about this... at length."

Ash let out an exasperated groan but headed back upstairs to his bedroom. Claudia met her sister's judgmental stare with one of her own.

"Don't look at me like that." She harrumphed, picking up the tray of glasses. "Not until you have children of your own."

Annabelle frowned but didn't say anything as she hefted the jug of sweet tea and followed her sister back into the parlor.

____________

Ash flopped down upon his bed and ran a weary hand down his face. His Mother was being unreasonable. Ash had been honest when he told her nothing was going on with Sigilla... yet.

He had met the gorgeous sapphire haired Fae at the small celebration dinner Madison U put on in honor of all the successful scholarship applicants from the Atlanta area. It hadn't been a big deal, strictly a canapes and mingling affair held at a decent uptown restaurant, but it had been where Ash had first laid eyes on one of the most stunning young women he had ever seen in the flesh.

She had simply walked up to him--all long legs and lean athletic body sheathed in a shimmering emerald cocktail dress that clung to her firm bulging breasts like wet tissue paper and left leagues of brilliant bronzed skin out on tour--and shook him cheerfully by the hand. Sigilla had introduced herself as the only other soon-to-be college athlete at the party and soon they were trading training-day war stories like old comrades in arms.

It turned out that Sigilla was a siren, one of the merfolk and had been scouted to join the Madison U interspecies women's swim squad. Ash loved that the Fae were finally being welcomed in professional sports. Because, if nothing else, having a troll as a defensive lineman was freaking awesome!

Ash was no stranger to the affectionate attentions of the fairer sex. His trained and honed musculature and devilish grin garnered him no end of feminine admirers in his senior year but Sigilla somehow dulled his usually rakish wit and caught him staring at down her deeply plunging neckline on several occasions.

What's more she didn't care. "Got your phone on you, Ash?" The Fae knock-out had asked playfully after the fifth time he had failed to maintain polite eye contact. "You can take a photo of them. That way we can enjoy the party now and you can stare all you like later."

What's more Ash wasn't certain she had been joking because the level of flirting and sexual tension between them had been off the charts for the rest of the night. In the end nothing had happened but they had exchanged numbers with a heated promise to catch up again soon. Hopefully before the start of the new school year.

Preferably sooner.

So yeah, Ash thought his Mother was overreacting. He didn't share the anti-Fae sentiment that seemed to infect so much of the conservative right. He could understand some of it, sure but in the end the Celestial Conjunction had happened and there was nothing anyone could do about it but get with the new program.

Besides magic and hot horny Fae chicks ruled. He hadn't told his Mother but Ash had enrolled in an introductory Thaumaturgy class as part of his first semester course load.

"Ash, Honey? I brought you something to eat."

The sight of his beautiful blonde Aunt poking her head into his bedroom with a plate in hand reminded Ash that some human women could be pretty great too.

"Thanks, Aunty Belle." He said, sitting up and swinging his legs off the edge of the bed. "You didn't have to. Aren't you supposed to be part of the ladies group downstairs?"

"Urgh, the Atlanta Ladies Social Club?" Annabelle made a face as she sat down on the bed beside him and handed him the snack. "What a pack of bigoted prudes. No, I'm only here to support your Mother, Sweetie. She doesn't really belong with women like that."

It looked like she had made Ash a tuna fish sandwich but his attention riveted on the way her light summer dress slid up her silky smooth thighs when she sat down. He took it wordlessly and sat it on the bedside table.

"I don't know, she sure sounded like one of them to me just now." Ash griped, staring down at his own hands so he wouldn't look down the slopes of golden cleavage all but bursting from his entrancing Aunt's flimsy bodice.

Growing up in a home with two exceptionally beautiful women and an often absent father had led to some confusing pubescent emotions for young Ash. He wasn't about to go all Freudian on his own psyche but there had been that summer trip to the lake house in Gainesville where he had spent half the day submerged up to the waist in Lake Lanier after seeing his aunt and Mother sunning their trim yet supple bodies in daringly small bikinis.

He had needed to cool off some but hadn't truly settled down until after some very necessary, if shameful, alone time in the shower.

Then there was that time when a pair of his Mother's lacy black panties had got mixed in with his clean laundry...

"She's under a lot of stress with your father away on business. Your Mom also feels like she's losing you to college." Annabelle said, resting her hand on the small of his back and bending over a little to look up into his downcast eyes. That just had the effect of pushing her spectacular tits further into Ash's line of sight. "I know she didn't mean what she said about your friend. Don't be too harsh on her, okay?"

"She needs to stop babying me, I'm not a child anymore."

"She knows that, I mean just look at your room." She said gesturing about at the team pennants, sporting excellence awards and trophies lining the walls and shelves of the living space. "You have grown into such a fine accomplished young man. We're both so proud of you. Is it any wonder she is having trouble letting go?"

Her soft hand came to rest on his thigh and Ash hated himself for how good it felt through the thin breathable fabric of his soccer shorts.

"That doesn't excuse her comments about Sigilla." He protested with some heat in his tone. "She's good people and isn't the guest speaker today meant to be addressing some of that speciesist right-wing bullshit?"

"Language, Mister." Annabelle said, swatting him gently on the chest with the back of her hand. "...and yes. Which reminds me, I need to get back down there. I think our Fae guest has arrived. Just behave yourself for one afternoon and I'll talk to Claudia on your behalf, alright?"

"What else am I supposed to do? She still has my phone, remember."

"I'll take care of that too." His aunt said, standing and leaning in to peck him affectionately on the brow. This time Ash didn't even try not to stare down the low scooping neckline. "Be good, Sweetie."

"Yeah, sure thing." He said, even as he watched Annabelle's perfect Georgia peach of an ass strut away under the swaying skirts of her flimsy dress.

____________

Claudia poured drinks for the other members of the ALSC. Chilled white wine spritzers for Therese and Daphne, iced tea for herself and Annabelle, before remembering her other guest with a small flash of guilt.

"I'm sorry, Dear. Can I get you something to drink... uum..." She floundered for a name.

"Melsa." Supplied the smiling fairy helpfully. "Iced tea would be nice so long as it doesn't have too much sugar in it, thanks."

Claudia's visitor and the guest speaker for today's meeting of the Ladies Social Club sat perched on the edge of an antique footstool eyeing the spread of finger food excitedly. Perched was the right word for it too because the pretty little thing was only four inches tall.

Despite that, Claudia had to grudgingly admit that she was very attractive. All the Fae were, which seemed more than a little unfair. Melsa had shiny verdant green hair that floated around her tiny stunning face like the softest emerald cloud and the slender lithe figure of a miniaturized fashion model. Dressed in a doll-sized cherry red party-dress with a low swooping back to accommodate a pair iridescent dragonfly wings, the radiant little creature was somehow making Claudia feel self-conscious about her own appearance.

"It's sweet tea, Dear." She explained. "I'm afraid it has a fair measure of sugar in it."

"Give her a saucer of milk." Therese said, from where she was critically inspecting a watercress sandwich. "That's what her kind drinks isn't it?"

Claudia gave Therese a troubled frown. The older woman was the closest thing the group had to a member of Atlanta's high society and knew it. Dressed in a trim creamy linen pants-suit despite the warmth of the day, Therese always seemed to be looking down her nose at Claudia and was quick to find faults in others while flagrantly ignoring her own shortcomings.

Not that she had many, not superficially at least. Therese was in good shape for a woman approaching forty. Her lean body kept in shape by a battalion of personal trainers, country club tennis and whatever fad diets were currently in vogue. Her long dark hair and carefully applied makeup always looked professionally touched up and her fingers were perfectly manicured.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,214 Followers