Caged - Introduction

Story Info
How far can Charlotte push Hayley's chastity?
3.2k words
4.33
19.8k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note 1: I've never written anything before. This serves as a sort of proof of concept for a whole story I have in mind. If people like this, I may pursue it. I also wrote it kind of quickly, sorry for any typos or the like.

Authors Note 2: I stole the "orgasm denial rules" in this story from ReleaseIsAPrivilege's story "Who Needs Willpower" (basically futa girls cant cum unless they are erect and have direct penile stimulation). Fantastic story, definitely go check it out.

Authors Note 3: This story portrays an abusive relationship. If that is a trigger for you, turn back now! As always, consent is always necessary in any sexual setting, and especially in D/S settings.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Hayley was almost too lost in her pleasure to notice, but hearing it faintly, she looked at Charlotte with a hint of confusion. "Oh I hope you don't mind," Charlotte said, "I invited Mia over." Hayley froze, all but her hands, that is, which kept moving as if they had a mind of their own.

"Do you want me to turn it off," Charlotte asked as she began walking towards the door. Hayley opened her mouth to answer, but nothing came out. "If you want to leave it on, that's fine with me" Charlotte shrugged, "but if you want it off I need to hear you say it." She couldn't possibly let Mia see her like this - fingering herself in the middle of the kitchen and tugging on her balls as a vibrating ring teased her caged cock. She had spent so many years daydreaming about Mia, fantasizing about holding her hand, cuddling with her, sharing ice cream on a hot summer day. If Mia saw Hayley now, she would be disgusted, and their relationship would end just as quickly as it began. Hayley wouldn't let that happen.

But she couldn't stop. It had been so long since Charlotte had even teased Hayley, the ring felt as good as it did the first time she ever used it, practically hypnotizing Hayley. After every pump into her pussy she'd tell herself just one more...just one more...just one more...Charlotte isn't even to the door yet, I have time to keep going and still stop in time. "Hayley, babe, you should really stop," Charlotte encouraged, knowing full well she didn't actually mean it. "Please...don't open the door" Hayley whimpered, "I just need a little more time." Charlotte gave her a look of mock pity, walking back back from the door.

"Sweetie, she knows we're here, it's rude to keep her waiting." Hayley closed her eyes and whimpered, squeezing her balls, knowing that she could stop if she was just able to cum. Hayley pictured her first date with Mia, how happy it made her, how happy Mia made her. She remembered them laughing about how stupid Johnathan Terrance looked that one time he tried to get Mia's number by flexing in front of her. Laughing about how they both had crushes on each other for so long, but were both too afraid to do anything. She remembered their kiss at the end of the night. Hayley felt herself relaxing, her strokes slowing down. Mia meant the world to her, she refused to let her denial ruin this too.

Suddenly, Hayley felt Charlotte's face lean in next to hers. "Imagine how fucking disgusted she would be if she saw you like this" she whispered, grinning. Hayley heart dropped as she felt her cock swell against her cage. "She would hate you for the rest of your life" Hayley started pumping into herself with renewed vigor. What the fuck is wrong with me, she thought. "She would finally know what you really are...a stupid...horny...bitch." Hayley let out a low, guttural moan as she felt her cock squeeze out a drop of precum. Yes, god, please, that's all I am, Hayley thought to herself, I don't deserve Mia.

The knock on the door returned, and Charlotte one again began walking towards it. "Alright" Charlotte said as if she was exhausted from trying to change Hayley's mind, "if you really want to leave it on." Hayley's mind was a gooey mess. Hayley knew Charlotte was only trying to help her, but her humiliating comments only served to reinforce Hayley's inferiority complex and shame, both of which made Hayley feel sooo good. So good, in fact, that she had practically forgotten that Mia was at the door, her entire focus being poured into her rapid thrusts and tugs.

It felt so good to give into her pleasure. To be controlled by it. Hayley didn't deserve the dignity of a woman. She didn't even deserve the dignity of a human being. She was a slave to pleasure. A slave to her caged little cock. A slave to Charlotte. And she fucking loved it.

Love.

She loved Mia.

Mia.

Mia's face flashed in her mind, her smile radiating warmth and kindness. Mia made Hayley feel safe, like there wasn't anything in the world Hayley could do that Mia would judge her for. Mia made her feel wanted and dignified, made her feel human. But most importantly, Mia made her feel like she deserved all of it.

Hayley's eyes shot open, using every ounce of her remaining willpower to pull her fingers from her pussy and her hands from her balls. Seeing herself drip all over the floor almost set her on fire again, but Mia held her safely in her arms, refusing to let go. "Wait, Charlotte" Hayley whisper-shouted, a sense of pride welling within her, "I want you to turn it offaaaahh-ahhhh-ughhhhhhhhhh..."

Hayley didn't deserve anything. The egg in her ass hummed to life. Hayley's eyes unfocused, her mouth contorting into a smile as she fell to her knees. She had used the last of her willpower before, there wasn't any left. Her hands fell back to where they were supposed to be, the last thread of her sanity snapping as she felt her hands reenter her hungry pussy. The feeling of dread she had felt earlier at the thought of Mia seeing her like this, seeing her as sub-human, still filled Hayley with fear. But as pleasure overtook her once again, driven by her simultaneously unquenchable and neglected need to cum, her feeble mind didn't have the strength to respond properly to the fear. Instead, it excited her. Like that day in the locker rooms. Like that time in the sorority house. Like the first time Charlotte ever edged her. The fear, the humiliation, the objectification all poured into her psyche, and her fucked-up sexuality did the rest. She wanted Mia to see her.

Charlotte stood at the door, her finger on her phone, controlling the egg in Hayley's ass. She waited for a moment, staring at Hayley's face, waiting for the magical moment she so desperately craved. Then it happened. She watched Hayley's eyes glaze over and her mouth fall open, signaling that Hayley had entirely broken and was now driven by nothing but her animalistic desire, no, need to cum. Charlotte had only seen this look twice before, but she hoped that one day she could make it permanent. A big, condescending grin spread across her face. "You stupid little toy," she said, moreso for herself than for Hayley, as she flung the door open.

"Heyyyy Mia," Charlotte exclaimed, "super sorry about the wait, Hayley is busy in the kitchen and I had to finish getting dressed." "No worries at all," Mia smiled "I brought cookies!" Charlotte gasped, maybe playing it up a little too much, as she grabbed the tray. "Oh...my...god, they smell so good." Mia gave a bashful smile, seemingly unaware of Charlotte's exaggerated acting. "Let me go put these down on the coffee table, you can go say hi to Hayley in the kitchen" Charlotte said, almost giggling as she bounced away. As she set the tray down on the table, Charlotte forced herself to take several deep breaths. She was so excited about what was about to happen that she was nearly hyperventilating, a juxtaposition to her typical unbothered attitude.

Charlotte strolled into the kitchen, acting as if she didn't have a care in the world, quickly checking the camera she had set up earlier as she did so. The scene she had set was even better than she imagined, and Charlotte felt her cock begin to harden. Mia stood at the entrance to the kitchen in complete shock, her mouth open as if she wanted to say something but couldn't. The look on her face was one of confusion and horror.

Hayley was laying on her back in the middle of the floor, her legs in the air on either side of her, displaying her crotch to Mia. As expected, one of her hands was busy digging into her pussy, Hayley pushing her fingers as deep as she could, while her other hand was occupied with her balls, squeezing and pulling on them harshly. Hayley's face was directed at the ceiling, her glazed eyes focusing on nothing in particular as droll dripped from the corner of her mouth.

"Oh my God" Charlotte exclaimed. She tried to feign shock, but she wasn't sure how well she did. "Mia I'm so sorry" she said, walking briskly past Mia and towards Hayley. "What is wrong with you" Charlotte chided Hayley, as if Hayley could understand a word Charlotte said. Charlotte did everything in her power to mask her smile as she crouched down by Hayley, stealthily turning the egg off as she did so. "Sorry cutie pie, you're gonna feel empty for a moment, but I have a surprise for you" Charlotte whispered as she suddenly pulled Hayley's fingers out of her and snatched her other hand from her balls.

Hayley wined. Her vacant look from before remained, but it was now punctuated by a hint of longing as her hips flailed about, looking for any sort of stimulation. Charlotte walked around Hayley, taking her arms with her as she went, until she was squatting behind Hayley. She used one hand to hold her arms while she used the other to lift Hayley's head by her hair. "Look who's here," she said mockingly into Hayley's ear. Hayley's gaping mouth turned into a grin and her cock began to throb. The pleasure she was feeling a moment ago didn't even compare to the whirlwind of new emotions she was feeling now. Whether or not Hayley was consciously registering Mia, Charlotte didn't know, but regardless, she watched it send Hayley into overdrive.

Hayley started thrusting her hips at Mia, her balls flopping around, as if she could fuck her if she just got a little closer. Charlotte loved it when Hayley mindlessly humped the air. In her mind, it served as the ultimate demonstration of Hayley's horniness. She lacked so much control over her own body that she couldn't stop, and her body was so desperate for stimulation that it would resort to something as simple as slapping her balls against herself (or swaying her cock through the air, on the rare occasion that her cage came off). Hayley's earlier moans had also turned into unabashed grunting, another thing Charlotte loved. Gone was the pretty girl who moaned like society tells her she should, this was what Hayley really sounded like, a fucking pig.

All this time, Mia couldn't move. She had known Hayley since high school, and she had always been so refined and elegant. She always spoke and acted so deliberately. It was one of the things Mia was most attracted to in Hayley.

But now...

Now Hayley was lying on the floor naked, displaying herself for Mia like a piece of meat. Her cock encased in some sort of flat metal contraption, leaking precum all over her own balls and stomach. Her pussy dripped hungrily onto the kitchen tile, begging to be filled again by something, anything. But worst of all was her face. Hayley's face looked like a deranged animal. Her mouth hung open in a wide smile, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted like a dog. Spit and slobber fell from her mouth, covering her chin, dripping onto her tits and rolling down her flat stomach to her...cage. Her eyes, although they were pointed at Mia, didn't look like they actually saw Mia. They just stared. And her long brown hair, usually combed to perfection, was a mess above her head, strands falling haphazardly across her face, covered in spit, as Charlotte used it to prop up Hayley's head.

Mia didn't know who this person was.

"Look at her" Charlotte whispered into Hayley's ear, practically giving up on her act, "she thinks you're disgusting." This only made Hayley's smile bigger, and Charlotte watched a drop of precum ooze out of Hayley's cock and fall onto her stomach.

"Aww, does the dumb little bitch want to cum" Charlotte asked Hayley with mock pity. Hayley nodded frantically, her hips thrusting with renewed energy. "Ok princess, ask Mia if she'll make you cum," another smile spread across Charlotte's face as Hayley's eyes grew wide and pleading, finally seeming to acknowledge Mia's presence.

"Pleaseeeeeeee Mia" Hayley slurred, "please please please." Mia looked at Charlotte with confusion. Charlotte just shrugged and rolled her eyes, once again pretending as though she didn't know why Hayley was acting this way. "Ughhhhh pleaseeeee, take out my stupid little cock." Charlotte couldn't help but smile at that, feeling her own cock twitch and harden more, right behind Mia's head. "It wants to cum sooooo bad please I promise I'll never ask for it again." Hayley's words came out like she had a mouthful of pudding. Mia's heart began to race, looking back and forth between Charlotte's face, Hayley's face, and Hayley's cock. She didn't know what to do. She hated seeing Hayley like this, it was the exact opposite of the person she fell in love with. But at the same time, there was another feeling, deep within her stomach, that she couldn't identify.

The feeling scared Mia, and she began to back away. Charlotte smiled, and unbeknownst to Mia, clicked on Hayley's egg again. "Fuuuuuughkkkk" Hayley let out, "plea-ughhhh, I nee-, I nee-ughhhhhhh need ittttttt." Seeing Mia back away, Hayley panicked, "you don't even haaaa- have to tou- tou- touch me with your hands Miaaaaaaa, you can just stepppppp on iiiiiiit." Charlotte was losing her mind. Hayley was degrading herself nearly as thoroughly as Charlotte could do herself, all in front of the woman she loves. Charlotte felt her cock pressing against the back of Hayley's neck, needing her own release.

"Pleaseeeee, make stupid piggy cum," Hayley whined. This proved to be the final nail in the coffin for both Mia and Charlotte. Mia ran towards the door, not saying a word as she left the apartment while Charlotte pulled Hayley's head back and, gripping it on both sides, thrust her cock down Hayley's throat as far as she could. Despite improvements over time, Hayley could only take about 6 inches of Charlotte's 10 total. But this time, Charlotte was so worked up that she didn't care, thrusting further and further with each pump.

With Hayley's hands now free, her hands shot back down to her crotch, this time focusing entirely on her cock. With one hand, she continued to play with her balls, squeezing them like stress balls and groaning in pleasure at the pain. With the other hand, she started desperately clawing at her cage. Often, she would just wrap her hand around the entire cage and jerk it back and forth, trying to replicate the feeling of jerking off to no avail.

Charlotte watched, mesmerized. She had never seen Hayley fuck with her own cock and balls so much, it was making Charlotte wish she was the one doing so. Seeing Mia must have broken something deep inside of Hayley. Charlotte reveled in the thought. She was quickly distracted, however, as she felt Hayley's throat contract around her cock, which was buried over 8 inches deep right now. Usually Hayley couldn't get anywhere near this much, but right now she hardly seemed to notice. In fact, Charlotte wasn't sure Hayley even knew there was a cock down her throat.

Determined to push Hayley to her limits, she shoved all 10 inches down her throat. "Je-suuuus" Charlotte moaned as she felt Hailey's throat squeeze her cock tightly. The thought of Hayley so consumed by her own denied orgasm that she couldn't even feel Charlotte was an incredible thought. To Charlotte, it was like Hayley had turned into a real living sex doll. This, mixed with the pride of destroying Hayley's closest relationship was enough to send Charlotte over the edge. She erupted into Hayley's throat, shooting rope after rope straight into her belly. She held herself there for longer than she should have, unable to pull away as she watched Hayley's movements slow and her eyes start to fade. Once Hayley's hands stopped entirely, Charlotte pulled out, a couple remaining strands of cum spraying across Hayley's face.

Hayley lay there motionless, breathing softly as Charlotte kissed her forehead then dropped her head to the ground with a thunk.

Charlotte stood up and quickly ran into her room, emerging moments later with a pair of long handcuffs and Hayley's key around her neck. As she walked back to Hayley, she grabbed the camera she had placed and stopped recording. After sending the video to her phone, she walked over to Hayley, whose hips had already faintly started to hump the air again. "You freak," Charlotte muttered as she propped Hayley up against the oven before using the handcuffs to lock Hayley's hands above her.

With the way Hayley was positioned, her balls rested on the cold tile floor. Charlotte looked at them mischievously before walking to the front door to retrieve one of her large boots. Putting it on, she walked back to Hayley in a lopsided fashion.

"Snap out of it, bitch," Charlotte commanded as she began to apply pressure to Hayley's balls. The harder she pushed the more Hayley's hips humped the air, making Charlotte happy. Eventually, Hayley began to open her eyes, taking in her surroundings. The glaze was gone from her eyes, exciting Charlotte, as it meant she would get to break her again.

"Hey princess," Charlotte cooed, "you were out pretty hard there, do you remember what was going on?" To an outside viewer, and even to Hayley, Charlotte's tone made her sound genuinely concerned. But in reality, everything Charlotte says or does to Hayley is done with carefully calculated precision to achieve Charlotte's ultimate goal: total, dehumanizing control over Hayley.

Hayley's memory was foggy, she remembered fingering herself in the kitchen, waiting for Mia to come in. Oh God. Mia. Did she end up coming in? What happened? Hayley did everything she could to remember as Charlotte looked on with amusement. But as soon as faint memories began to return to her, Hayley's eye was caught by a shimmering piece of metal hanging from Charlotte's neck, and all her thoughts stopped.

Seeing Hayley's eyes focus on the key, growing wide as if it were hypnotizing her, was getting Charlotte excited again. Hayley finally stopped looking at the key to focus on Charlotte instead. "Are you...," Hayley could barely manage a whisper, "I mean, do I get to..."

"Yes, sweetie," Charlotte pulled the key over her head. "I just need you to watch this quick video while I unlock you."