Caged Poetry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, handsome, are you here for a healing session with Lady Medea?" she asked with a wink as she brought the gold holder to her lips and inhaled.

"Huh? Um, yes!" he said with a smile as he strolled over to the beautiful woman. "I'm Henry," he said as he politely held out his hand.

"Hilda," she said as she gave him a firm handshake. "Is this your first time visiting?"

"No. I was here last weekend. I loved your show. How do you hold your breath that long?"

Hilda laughed and shook her head at him.

"I'm a mermaid, silly. That's how. You look a bit young for Lady Medea's special healing. How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen, but my baby face works against me sometimes," he sighed.

"Not at all," Hilda purred as she stepped over and caressed his cheek, sending his heart thumping a little faster. "I love a baby face, and so does Medea. Do you know how the sessions work?"

"Um, not really," he said in embarrassment.

"Do you have cash?"

"I do. The boss gave me extra coin this morning," he said with a grin.

"Excellent. Then you're more than ready to endure the powers of our healing lady. Come with me. I'll help you prepare while she finishes her current session," she said as she took his hand and led him into the dimly lit tent.

Henry wasn't sure what he had gotten himself into as Hilda led him through the winding corridors of the freak show tent. When they passed by the painting orangutan exhibit, the animal jumped onto the bars close to Henry and swiped at him. Henry gasped and jumped back.

"Down, Coco!" Hilda scolded. "How dare you swipe at a guest? Go back to your corner and sleep."

Coco bared his teeth at Henry and Hilda before making a very rude gesture towards them with his middle finger. Henry frowned and stuck his tongue out at the ape. Coco immediately hissed at him through his teeth and lips, sending spittle everywhere. Hilda rolled her eyes and pulled Henry away from the cage.

"It's not wise to make an enemy of Coco. He's fond of throwing disgusting things," she warned.

"Oh, thanks for the warning," Henry chuckled as they stepped into the center of the tent.

Hilda pulled a curtain aside and guided Henry into a familiar, candlelit room. The area was decorated with red and purple velvet drapes around a wide, cushy bed. The bed was covered in red and pink satin pillows over a purple velvet comforter.

"This is Lady Medea's primary healing room. She uses it for less experienced young men, such as yourself," she said with a smirk. "Strip for me, Henry. Then I'll tie you to the bed. Do you prefer soft rope or twine?" she asked as she stepped over to a cushioned ottoman and opened it.

"W... what?" he stammered as he watched her retrieve a bundle of red rope from the storage box.

"You heard me," she said as she straightened up and looked at his shocked expression.

"I uh... have to be naked and tied down to be healed?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"My goodness, Henry. You're adorably clueless," she chuckled. "I may have to help Medea heal you," she purred as she walked over to him and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Wait a minute," he said as he backed away from her with his heart pounding. "I haven't agreed to any of this yet. What do these 'healing sessions' involve?"

Hilda smiled and shook her head in disbelief.

"Come here, let me give you a sneak peek," she said as she took his hand and led him through a hidden corridor at the back of the room.

They walked down a dimly lit passage until it dead-ended. Hilda pulled back a little flap to reveal a tiny peephole. She gazed through the hole for a second and smiled.

"Perfect timing. Feast your eyes, Henry. This should help you decide what you want," she whispered as she stepped aside and motioned him forward.

He gulped and peered through the little hole into a candlelit room similar to the one they just left. He gasped when he saw Lady Medea's gorgeous body straddling a young sailor. Henry knew the man from the wharf. He was squirming naked under Medea as she vigorously rode his cock. The shiny beads that draped over her breasts were bouncing along with her heavy tits. The young sailor gasped and squeezed her luscious thighs as the dark-haired woman worked him to orgasm. Henry's body ached as he watched the sailor cringe and groan with pleasure. Medea was smiling and panting as she slowed her bouncing and gently rocked on his spent flesh. She reached down between her legs and massaged her clit as she continued to enjoy his thickness inside her. Henry gulped as he watched her pleasuring herself. She squeezed her left tit under the web of beads as she swirled her clit, then she groaned and cringed with orgasm. Henry's cock ached with want as he watched the shock of ecstasy on her beautiful face.

"I guess you like what you see," Hilda chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Henry from behind. She found the bulge in his pants and stroked his length, causing him to shudder and groan. "Hmm, you're a big boy. Come with me, Henry. Let's prepare you for your session," she whispered against his ear before she took his hand and led him back to the main room.

Back at the dress shop, Lily was all smiles as she admired herself in the mirror. She had tried on four different dresses and claimed to love them all, but she eventually decided she wanted the white and blue lacy dress from the front window. Doris fitted it on her and marked where she needed to make a few small adjustments. She promised to have it ready to go by the time the ladies finished lunch that afternoon.

"It looks exceptionally beautiful on you, dear," Doris declared as she admired Lily. "I'm so glad that woman from the freak show didn't buy it yesterday. Pale blue and auburn just don't go together well. I don't mind their patronage, but I'll be happy to see that tent and its people gone."

"Why is that, Doris?" Ruby asked as she stepped over to Lily to give her the lacy parasol.

"Those women are corrupting every young sailor that comes into the harbor. They're using their bodies to weasel their wages from them and leaving them begging for more," she complained.

"Uh oh, we better check on Henry when we're finished here," Ruby chuckled.

"We may be too late by now," Lily said as she looked at the clock in the corner. They had been in the shop two hours by that point.

Back in the tent, Henry was debating if he had made a poor choice that morning. Hilda helped him strip and tied him to the bed in Medea's room. He was comfortably propped on a stack of pillows with his hands tied to the bed rails behind him. He watched as Hilda gathered up his clothes and left the room with them. He was growing more concerned the longer she was absent.

Medea finished her session with the young sailor and sent him on his way. She cleaned herself up and stepped into the corridor to discover Hilda searching through a bundle of men's clothes.

"What are you up to, Hilda?" she asked in her thick Egyptian accent.

"I lured another customer in for you. It's that cute redheaded lad that visited with those maids in those fancy red frocks last weekend. I assume they work for someone well to do. The lad said he had extra cash on him, but it's only a quarter of what we usually charge," she sighed as she shoved Henry's coin purse back in his pant pocket.

"Hmm, don't despair. This is an excellent opportunity. Good work, Hilda. Let's give that young man a proper working over. We'll discuss payment afterward," she said with a grin.

Henry was working up the courage to call for help when the tent flap suddenly opened. He watched with wide eyes as Hilda and Medea walked in and stood at the foot of the bed. They were both wearing thin green robes that hugged their tempting curves. They smiled at the nervous look on Henry's face.

"Welcome to your personal healing hour, Henry," Medea announced. "Hilda will be assisting me since you're a very special client," she said as she licked her blood-red lips.

The women collectively opened their robes and let them fall to the floor at their feet, revealing their alluring flesh to the candlelight. Henry's eyes widened, and his cock hardened as he admired their large breasts and smooth skin. Medea had removed her beads for the occasion. Henry had not expected his day to take such an exciting turn, but he was glad it did. He gulped as the women slowly crawled onto the bed. The way their tits swayed and jiggled was hypnotic. They smiled wickedly before they descended on his cock with tongues out. Henry made a helpless noise in his throat as their hot tongues lapped up and down his cock in tandem.

"Oh my God..." he groaned as he watched them lavish his aroused flesh with wet strokes.

The hot sensations were soon making his legs twitch. They took turns sucking his cock into their throats as he squirmed and fought against his ropes on his wrists. He was glad he had chosen the soft ropes.

"I sense you're about to cum for us, Henry. May I have the privilege of swallowing your first offering?" Medea asked with a wicked smile.

Henry shuddered and nodded as the dark-haired woman continued to stroke his cock. She quickly pulled it back into her mouth and pleasured him steadily with her lips and tongue. Henry gasped when a powerful orgasm suddenly rushed through his cock. He squirmed and panted as his hard flesh jumped and spit his first load into Medea's mouth. She hummed in delight as she enjoyed his sweetness on her tongue. She milked him until she tasted every last drop.

"Oh my God," Henry sighed as he dropped his head back on the pillows to rest. The pleasure was wonderfully exhausting.

"Very good, Henry. That was a healthy offering," Medea whispered as she continued to gently stroke him. "You rest and recover while Hilda and I entertain you," she said as she rose up on her knees.

Hilda smiled and stood on her knees as well. They drew close and began kissing over Henry's spent cock. His cock kept its stiffness as he watched their tits press against each other and their hands glide over the smooth skin of their sides and hips.

"I love your breasts, Medea," Hilda purred. "My show would be more popular if I had these," she said as she reached up and squeezed the other woman's breasts.

"Don't be silly, Hilda. Your tits are perfect. I've always loved them," Medea said before she leaned down and pulled Hilda's right nipple into her mouth and gave it a sensual suck.

Hilda moaned as she ran her fingers into Medea's dark, wavy curls and cradled her head against her bountiful chest. Medea gathered the soft flesh of Hilda's tits in her hands and squeezed them playfully.

"This is making me really wet. I want to ride Henry's cock," Hilda sighed as she reached down and ran her fingers through her dripping cunt.

"Be my guest. I savored his first orgasm. You can have his second."

Medea moved so Hilda could straddle Henry's eager cock with her amazing thighs. He watched with his heart pounding as his cock disappeared inside her slippery hot flesh. He groaned and squirmed from the incredible warmth and pressure on his sensitive skin.

"Oh, Henry. You're so hard inside me," she groaned as she moved up and down on his shaft, pleasuring herself with long strokes.

Henry had never felt a more provoking sensation before. Her silky hot cunt felt like love as it squeezed and caressed his aching cock, making him almost throb with tingles. It would take very little for him to cum again at that point, but he was holding off as much as possible. He wanted to see Hilda satisfied. He wanted to feel her body cumming on his cock. Medea smiled as she watched Henry. He was obviously struggling not to cum, and she thought it was admirable.

"Allow me to assist you, Hilda. I don't think Henry can last much longer," Medea said as she leaned down and pressed her mouth to the front of Hilda's stuffed pussy. She used her tongue to feverishly lick her clit, pushing it hard against Henry's shaft as it slid by.

"Oh God! That's good," Hilda cried as she ran her fingers into Medea's hair and pulled her face tighter against her crotch.

Hilda leaned back and propped herself on her arm to give Medea better access. Hilda was panting with her mouth open as she rode Henry's cock and enjoyed Medea's tongue. Henry was twitching as he watched her beautiful face. He held off long enough to feel her body squeeze his cock as she tensed with orgasm.

"Fuck yes," she gasped as she slowed her bouncing and rode the exquisite muscle spasms. "Ah... ease off, Medea," she panted. Her clit was getting over-sensitive from the breath-stealing pleasure.

Henry tensed and grunted as a shock of ecstasy rolled through his cock and groin. The sensation of Hilda's pussy trembling with orgasm on his meat had pushed him over the edge.

"Holy fuck," he groaned as his cum burst inside her warmth.

Medea was chuckling as she raised up to see the pleasure on Henry's face. He was watching Hilda with half-lidded eyes.

"You enjoy Hilda's pleasure almost as much as your own. That's a wonderful trait. You're a sweet lover, Henry. I wish I could keep you," Medea purred as she crawled over him and kissed his mouth.

Henry had never kissed anyone before, and he wasn't sure how to do it. Medea felt his hesitation and gently guided his lips with hers. After a few seconds of caressing his lips, she slid her tongue into his mouth and played it against his until he started chuckling. Medea drew away and looked at him curiously.

"Sorry. I lost my virginity before I had my first kiss. I thought that was funny."

"Maybe a little. Do you have any stamina left? I would enjoy feeling your cock before we wrap up our healing session."

"I still have plenty," he said with a grin.

"Good. I want you to take me as hard as you can. Let's see how powerful those youthful thighs are," she said as she pulled a dagger out from under a pillow and sliced the ropes off the bed rails.

Henry rubbed his sore wrists as he watched Medea lie back on the bed and spread her legs. Her cunt was red and swollen with arousal. Henry's body ached with want at the sight even though he had been thoroughly satisfied. Hilda climbed off of Henry so he could climb between Medea's legs. He quickly guided his cock against her wet pussy and thrust into her fast. Then he wrapped his arms around her and held tight to her shoulders as he began pounding her exquisite warmth.

"Ah! God, that's good," Medea gasped from the feverish fucking. She had suspected the sweet young man could be a wild lover.

Henry groaned as he enjoyed the incredible stimulation on his cock. He had fantasized about fucking Medea many times since he met her. Her hot tits pressed against his chest felt better than he imagined, and the feel of her cunt was outright addictive. The vigorous fucking soon had Medea squirming with orgasm. She pulled Henry's mouth to hers and explored it with her tongue as hot pleasure ached through her pussy. Henry grunted as an orgasm hit him suddenly. The taste of Medea's mouth helped push his overly aroused body to the breaking point. He tensed and slowed his fucking as he spilled what was left of his cum inside her. She chuckled against his kiss as she felt his cock jumping.

"Mmm, yes. That was wonderful," she sighed as she relaxed under him.

They were both sweating by that point. Henry sighed as he continued to gently thrust into her soaked pussy, sending moisture dripping out of her.

"Wow, that was magical," he groaned as he relaxed against her soft tits. "Thank you, Lady Medea, and you, Hilda. I could sleep for a week now."

"You're welcome, sweet Henry," Medea said as she pet his sweaty hair.

"Indeed. I enjoyed it just as much," Hilda said as she lay down next to them to rest.

"Is this what you two normally do on Wednesdays?" he asked with a yawn.

"It is fairly common," Medea confessed, "but we rarely have this much fun. You've been a treat for us, Henry. I've decided to slash your healing fee in half. You owe us six silver marks instead of twelve."

"Uh... six silver marks? As in six WHOLE silver marks?" he asked with a gulp.

"Yes, you silly boy. Our services aren't cheap. Do you consider me cheap, Henry?" Medea asked in mock disappointment.

"Of course not, my beautiful lady. Forgive me for even implying it, but I'm afraid I only have two silver marks at the moment."

"Oh dear, whatever shall we do with you, Henry? You said you had plenty of money," Hilda sighed in disappointment.

"Oh no, this is terrible," Medea groaned as she put her hand over her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, my lady. Have I caused you extra trouble?"

"You have. I canceled on a regular customer for you. We need all the money we can get right now. The previous owner's death left us in a lot of debt. I've been struggling to keep the business afloat, and you come along and take advantage of us," she grumbled as she pushed Henry off of her and sat up. He watched in distress as she buried her face in her hands.

"It's alright, Medea. Don't cry," Hilda sighed as she ran her fingers through her friend's dark curls. "We'll just work through the nights again this week. We've done it before," she said tiredly.

"No, I won't let you two suffer because of me," Henry declared. "I'll get you what you need. My master has money to spare. I'm sure he'll give me a loan if I ask him."

"Oh, Henry, how valiant of you," Medea said in delight. "Who is your master?"

"Doctor Murdoch Hansel. He lives in a castle off of Hem Valley Road. He's a bit crazy. We servants hardly ever see him out and about. He stays locked up in his lab all day."

"Wait a minute... Doc Hansel is your master?" Medea said worriedly.

"Yes. Do you know him?"

"I met him before. He spoke to all of us after our master's murder. He condemned our ridiculous freak show and wished us never to return to Clairemont. Please, Henry, don't ask him to loan us money. It wouldn't be right. We'll make do."

"I won't ask him then. I hate to do it, but I could take something he won't miss. I feel terrible for you both. Please let me help," he begged.

Medea and Hilda exchanged glances, trying not to smile. Henry was too valiant for his own good.

"If it's safe, you can help, but don't you dare get yourself into trouble on our behalf," Medea ordered as she stroked Henry's blushing cheek.

Back at the dress shop, Lily and Ruby made their purchases before they strolled outside into the sunlit square. They window-shopped for a few minutes before they turned down Main Street and walked towards the harbor. They discovered a disheveled-looking Henry sitting on a bench outside the wharf bakery. He jumped up to greet the ladies as they approached.

"Hello, Henry. You look a bit flushed. Are you feeling well?" Ruby asked with a smirk.

"I'm fine. I just had an interesting visit with Lady Medea and Hilda, the mermaid. I even met the painting monkey, Coco. He's a mean fella, to be honest. I'm starving. Let's eat!" he announced as he pulled the bakery door open and waved the ladies in.

Henry was acting more animated than usual that afternoon as he walked with the ladies back to the square to pick up their dresses.

"Oh, did you both buy new dresses?" he asked when he saw their bundles.

"We did. We might even let you see us wearing them," Ruby said with a wink.

"I'm sure you both look better without dresses," he chuckled, earning a swift smack upside the head from Ruby.

"Watch that loose tongue, Henry. Where are your manners today?" she demanded.

"He probably left them in the tent," Lily chuckled.

"Among other things," he mumbled as he rubbed his head.

Chapter 11: Picnic

Doc surprised the servants that evening by joining them for dinner. He sat with them at their rustic farm table in the back of the kitchen and asked them about their day. Henry was quiet for the first time that evening as he sat at the end of the table, carefully cutting his vegetables into small pieces before he ate them. Ruby was all smiles as she sat next to the master, discreetly rubbing his leg with her own. He was giving her smoldering glances when he thought the other servants weren't looking, but Lily saw it. She had to bite her tongue to keep from chuckling. Doc noticed Lily's relaxed demeanor. He was glad that one important part of his experiment had recovered her normal happy glow. The other half had regressed into a state of gloom. Fredric hadn't spoken, hissed, or growled in a day and a half.