Caged Poetry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how hard you are. What do I feel like?" she whispered as she admired his handsome face.

"Hot, tight slippery bliss, perfectly hugging me as I push into you. It's incredible," he breathed as he closed his eyes and concentrated on the tingles. He wanted to savor every second of it before it overwhelmed him.

"Fuck me harder, Fredric," she whispered.

She gasped as he doubled his pace, sending a wave of tingles rushing through her groin. He laid down on her and caught her mouth for a kiss as he moved their bodies with his thrusts. She ran her fingers into his hair and pulled his mouth harder against hers. He groaned as she kissed him like he kissed her in the meadow. He wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and returned her vigorous tongue play. She chuckled before she pulled away and gasped. Fredric watched her beautiful face as the shock of orgasm made her eyelids heavy. Her mouth was open as she panted through the pleasure. He grunted a second later as an orgasm rushed through his cock and groin. He pushed deep inside her as wonderful muscle spasms worked his cum out. Lily groaned when she felt the extra wet heat dripping out of her. Fredric was trembling with bliss as he struggled to fuck her steadily. The delicious spasms were wrecking his rhythm. Lily chuckled when she felt how overwhelmed he was. She quickly pulled his mouth back to hers and kissed him until he melted against her. He lifted his head a few seconds later to see her sparkling eyes.

"I love you, Lily. I could sleep for days now," he whispered before he laid his head on her pillow and kissed her blushing cheek.

"I would be squished if I lay under you that long," she chuckled, making him smile.

Fredric shuffled off to Lily's side so she could rest more comfortably, then they both drifted off to sleep. Lily woke the next morning when she heard the soft squeak of the door hinge. Her eyes flew open in time to see the door closing as someone left the room. She was alone in bed, but it was still warm where Fredric had slept beside her. She looked over to see Ruby fast asleep, so she crept out of bed and quietly propped the chair back against the door. Then she returned to bed to hug her warm pillow. It still smelled like Fredric. She smiled and sighed as she remembered their heart-pounding night. She couldn't wait to do it again. She wondered what Fredric would do that morning. She chuckled at the thought of him continuing to be Loki, but she had a feeling he might simply return to the lab. That would keep him on Master Hansel's good side and ensure they could consistently see each other.

She was too excited to go back to sleep at that point, so she climbed out of bed and quietly pulled the curtain back from the window. She opened the inner shutters to allow morning sunlight to pour in around her. She could see the wildflowers in the meadow sparkling under a blanket of sunlit raindrops. The brook had swollen with rain and spilled out of its banks to become a shimmering river. Lily suddenly wished she had a small boat so she and Fredric could travel the little river all the way to the harbor. She chuckled at that thought as she leaned on the window to enjoy the morning.

Ruby woke with a yawn a few minutes later. She crawled out of bed and joined Lily at the window to bask in the morning sun.

"Beautiful," she whispered as she admired the sparkling meadow and the new river. "If only I had a cute little maid to bring me some morning coffee," she sighed as she leaned her head on Lily's shoulder.

"Oh, please," Lily chuckled. "Tell that to the master. I'm sure he'd marry you and make your wish come true."

"That's a terrible idea. Then there would be more cute maids around to distract him."

"Ruby, he only has eyes for you, and you know it."

"You think so?"

"I know so. I may have peeked into his personal journal that he keeps on his desk in the lab, and there's more poetry about you in it than anything else. When Master Hansel is obsessed with something, it shows," she said with a smile as she looked at Ruby's blushing face. "Anyhow, let's get our day started. I'm eager to know if Fredric is Fredric this morning or not."

The ladies cleaned up and dressed before they joined the other servants in the kitchen for breakfast. The conversation was all about the storm that flooded the meadow. It had also dropped a tree branch into the barn roof. None of the animals were hurt, but Monty's favorite weather vane was smashed. He announced his plan to take it to a blacksmith in Clairemont for repairs in the morning. Henry brightened up at the mention of a trip into town and volunteered to accompany him.

After breakfast, Lily's stomach was full of excited butterflies as she hurried down to the cellar access that led to the lab. She stopped at the big oak door to discover it slightly ajar. She stared at it in indecision for a moment, then she sighed and gently pushed it open. She crept across the landing and peered down into the back of the lab. She smiled at what she saw. Fredric's cage was drenched in sunlight, and he was sitting at his little oak desk with the poetry book in his hands. She laughed and hurried down the stairs. She ran across the lab and stopped when she came in full view of Fredric's cage. He was still dressed in the fancy dark suit and blue waistcoat he wore to the picnic. His shiny brown hair was mussed, adding to the careless beauty of his large eyes and handsome face.

She took a deep breath and stepped into his cage, and he lifted his eyes to greet her. Her heart skipped a beat as he stared at her in the sunlight. He was awake. He gave her a soft smile as she slowly approached him and sat down in her chair. She couldn't pull her eyes away from his hazel gaze. He slowly set the poetry book on the desk and leaned across it. She chuckled as he slid his fingers into her hair and pulled her lips to his. They leaned on the desk and kissed passionately for a breath-stealing moment, then Fredric drew away and let out a happy sigh. Lily smiled and started to kiss him again, but he suddenly lost his strength and slumped forward. She held his head as he sank onto the desktop. He had fallen asleep. Lily chuckled as she ran her fingers through his soft hair. He had stayed awake in the sunlight long enough to greet her with a kiss that morning. He had wanted to show her that he could do it, and it delighted her heart.

"There is hope for you, Fredric," she whispered.

She sat with him in the sunlight for a while, petting his hair and kissing his cheek. The last two days she spent with him had been immensely satisfying. She never wanted it to end.

"Lily," Master Hansel whispered, alerting her to his presence.

She looked at the master in surprise, not realizing he had come into the lab. He was standing just outside of the cage.

"Good morning, Master Hansel. You should have seen Fredric this morning. He was awake in the sunlight," she whispered with a smile as her eyes examined Doc's appearance.

She lost her smile when she noticed the bloodstains on his hands and sleeves.

"Lily, come away from him, please," he whispered very seriously.

Lily quietly left the cage, and Doc immediately took her hand. He motioned for her to stay silent as he pulled her across the lab and up the stairs. Once they were in the cellar access, Doc closed the door and locked it behind him. Then he pulled a thick iron deadbolt down into its cradle at the top of the door.

"There, he can't pick that kind of lock," he sighed as he leaned on the door and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Master, why is there blood on your sleeves?" Lily asked with a gulp.

"The groundskeeper, Old Tom, was attacked in his home this morning. He lives in that little cottage behind the barn. Had Monty not found him when he did, he would have bled to death. I patched him up the best I could. I haven't practiced real medicine in over ten years, but I think he'll survive. Tom's a fighter."

"Oh no, and you think Fredric attacked him? It couldn't possibly be him!" she cried.

"Lily, calm down. I'm willing to give Fredric the benefit of the doubt, but until Tom can tell us what happened, I'm keeping him locked up. If Tom dies, and the Clairemont constable comes here to investigate, who do you think they're going to accuse?"

"Fredric," she whispered with tears streaming down her pale cheeks.

"Exactly. I've been too careless with him."

"No. I know it wasn't him. He was with me all night and most of the morning."

Doc looked at her with an eyebrow raised after that confession.

"You know for sure Fredric didn't leave the castle this morning?"

"Yes. Wait, well, not after he left the room to come here."

"The room? He was in your and Ruby's bedroom last night?" he asked furiously.

"Yes. Nothing bad happened. He just wanted to be with me."

Doc grumbled under his breath and ran his fingers through his dark hair. His misty blue eyes looked furious. He eventually took a deep breath and looked at Lily again.

"I'm going to get cleaned up, then we're going to have a long conversation. I want to know everything you two have been doing behind my back."

--- To be continued in Caged Poetry Part 03 ---

The next installment dives deeper into the mystery of Fredric's mind and his love for Lily. Master Hansel's passion for Ruby continues to grow while Henry seeks to please Lady Medea. Many troubling mysteries rest with Old Tom as Doc struggles to bring him back to the conscious world.