Caged Poetry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loki," he stated plainly.

"Loki? You're a Norse god of mischief?" she asked, trying to keep her surprise in check.

"Always," he whispered with a mocking smile.

Lily sighed and shook her head.

"Do I displease you, my love?"

"No. You frustrate and confuse me."

"That's what tricksters do. I have mischief to create. I must fulfill my promise to Odin before I invoke chaos," he whispered as he glanced over his shoulder at Doc.

"What are you talking about? Are you saying Master Hansel is Odin?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"He is. He's a god of wisdom, sorcery, poets, and death, among other things. We shall meet again, fair maiden. I'll be watching you until the time comes for our bodies to burn in relentless passion," he whispered as he stopped walking and turned to face her.

Lily's heart was suddenly pounding as he ran his fingers into her hair and pulled their lips together. He kissed her slow at first, then he slid his tongue into her mouth and playfully massaged her tongue until she was tingling all over. She gasped when he suddenly pulled away. Lily watched in disbelief as he stepped over to the horse, gracefully hoisted himself into the saddle, and excited the mare into a gallop. Lily heard Doc let out a curse as they watched Fredric charge out of the meadow.

"Lily, what did he say before he left?" Doc demanded as he and Ruby hurried over to her.

"He said he was Loki."

"Fuck. The last time he was Loki, I didn't catch him for three days," he sighed in annoyance.

"Three days!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Where did he even learn to ride a horse?" Lily asked.

"I taught him. When he first arrived, we often spent twilight hours in the barn. I trained him to fence, Monty taught him how to care for the animals, and then I taught him to ride. I wanted him physically and mentally healthy, but the more he learned, the wilder his personalities became."

"Shouldn't we go after him?" Lily asked.

"You're welcome to try," Doc laughed. "Monty and I searched everywhere for him last time, but all we found were the results of his mischief. Don't worry, Lily. He won't leave the property. He knows he wouldn't survive long without me, and I doubt he would ever leave you."

"My God, what will he do?" Ruby asked.

"What will he not do?" Doc sighed. "Last time, he switched the salt with the sugar, he set fire to the meadow, he drew mustaches on all my sculptures, and worst of all, he stopped up all the chimneys and smoked us out of the castle."

"Unbelievable. I remember when that crazy shit started happening last year. You blamed it on traveling gypsies!" Ruby huffed.

"That wasn't a lie. Fredric was a freak show gypsy before he became my ward," he said with a shrug.

"We're locking the door with the chair again tonight," Ruby grumbled.

"I saw him go into the barn and not come out yet. Maybe he's still in there," Lily suggested.

"Trust me, he's not. He's probably already in the castle. Let's get back inside before we get drenched," Doc said as he collected his horse's reins and hurried towards the barn.

Chapter 12: Stormy Night

The storm roared in like a proper tempest. High winds, hail, and flooding rains battered the castle late into the night. Lily and Ruby were both anxious as they prepared for bed. The fire was flickering more in the hearth as the wind howled over the chimney. They would jump every time thunder exploded outside the window.

"God, I wonder if 'Loki' summoned this storm," Ruby grumbled as she sat on her bed to comb out her long blond hair.

"I think that would be Thor, not Loki," Lily said with a tired smile.

"Sorry, I don't know much about Norse gods. Will you prop the chair against the door, Lily? We don't want to forget that."

"Sure," she said as she finished pinning her dark hair into a bun. "I really enjoyed today. Fredric was an angel up until the end," she said as she propped the back of a chair under the nob.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. What is Fredric like when he's not Loki?"

"He's a dream," she sighed as she returned to her bed and sat down. "He's sweet, charming, clever, romantic... everything you could want in a lover. But then, without warning, he becomes Loki. It's very frustrating."

"A lover? Have you two done more than kiss?" Ruby asked in surprise.

"No."

"Do you want to?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yes," Lily sighed in embarrassment.

"Wow... is that safe with someone like him?

"Probably not."

Suddenly, an explosion of thunder rattled the window, making the girls gasp.

"Goodness, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight," Lily grumbled.

"Come help me pull the inner shutters and curtains closed. That will cut down on the noise."

Lily was surprised to discover the hidden shutters that folded into the wall beside the large arched window in their room. Once they locked them in place, they pulled the heavy curtain over them, muffling the storm.

"That's much better. Would you like to read some poetry before we sleep?" Ruby asked as she pulled the poetry book out of the nightstand drawer and sat next to Lily on her bed.

"You can if you want. I'm not really in the mood," she said a little gloomily as she climbed under her blanket.

Ruby smiled and set the book back on the nightstand. Then she climbed under the blanket with Lily.

"Are you going to be gloomy about Loki all night?" she asked.

Lily sighed and rolled over to face Ruby.

"Probably. I can't stop thinking about him. He acted normal today. It was wonderful while it lasted."

"Doc said he's improving, thanks to you. Maybe we'll see more of sweet-Fredric soon, assuming he's not possessed by the god of mischief. Wow, that could be interesting. I wonder what it's like to fuck a god?"

"You should know. You've been fucking Odin," Lily chuckled.

"What?" she asked in astonishment.

"Fredric called Master Hansel Odin before he ran off. He said he's the god of poets, death, and sorcery... I think. I can't remember exactly. He flummoxed me with a very arousing kiss before he escaped. It boggled my mind a little," she sighed.

"Really? Loki-Fredric is a good kisser?"

"Mmhmm," Lily hummed with a huge grin.

"What did he do exactly?"

"He massaged my tongue in every way possible. It was like he was kneading bread dough. Just thinking about it makes my tongue itch for more," she chuckled.

"Seriously? Can you... show me?"

"What? You want me to kiss you?" Lily asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Sure. I don't mind. If it's something I can tease Master Hansel with, then I want to learn it. Discovering new things makes him wild," she said with a grin.

"Wow... how often do you two fuck?"

"Probably more than you realize. Why do you think I dragged him down the meadow with me today?"

"No way," Lily chuckled.

"Yes, way. He bent me over a fallen tree at the edge of the woods. And let me tell you, I haven't had an orgasm like that in a while. Come on now, divulge this tongue magic for me. Show me exactly what he did," she ordered as she sat up and pulled Lily up beside her.

"Okay, uh... don't be disappointed if I can't recreate it. I'm not Loki, after all," she mumbled as she stared into Ruby's big blue eyes.

Lily touched Ruby's warm neck and slowly pulled their lips together. The softness of her skin was incredible. She wondered if her own mouth felt that soft for Fredric. She tried to remember what he did as she gently tasted Ruby's lips. She pulled the soft flesh between hers one at a time, savoring the moisture on them. Ruby tasted sweet and smelled like cinnamon. After a moment of innocent exploration, Lily slid her tongue into Ruby's mouth and pulled her closer. Ruby moaned softly as Lily worked her tongue against hers in an almost aggressive manner. She licked the underside of her tongue with two hard strokes before she did the same to the top. It became a very stimulating pattern after a few seconds. Ruby was really starting to enjoy it when Lily suddenly pulled away.

"That's mostly what he did. Did you like it?" Lily asked with a blush burning in her cheeks.

"I did. It properly aroused me," Ruby sighed before she glanced at the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Just wishing I could visit the master without fearing an attack from Loki," she sighed in annoyance.

"Sorry. Can you not just take care of yourself?"

"I can, but it's not nearly as much fun. It's boring doing it alone."

"Uh, do you want me to help?" Lily asked with a gulp.

Ruby looked at her blushing face and smiled.

"You're aroused too, aren't you?" she chuckled.

"I've been aroused since lunch," she admitted in embarrassment.

"You poor thing. I can't imagine how horny you are. Your potential lover hasn't satisfied you at all. I have an idea. I want to pleasure you the way Doc pleasured me for the first time. You can do it to me too. Would you like that?"

"I think I would," she agreed.

"Wonderful," Ruby breathed before she pressed her lips to Lily's again.

Lily gasped when Ruby suddenly pushed her down on the bed and climbed over her. Her heart jumped into her throat as Ruby pressed her soft body against hers while she explored her mouth with her tongue. She continued to kiss her as she reached down and quickly pulled Lily's nightgown up off her slender thighs. Lily's eyes widened when she felt Ruby's hand reach into her underwear and slide between her legs, gently massaging her tender skin. Lily gasped when Ruby's soft finger plunged into her slippery cunt. Ruby raised up and smiled at the pleasure on Lily's face as she worked her finger inside her. She gently explored her inner flesh while pressing the base of her finger against her clit.

"You're so wet, Lily. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Yes. Do it harder," she whispered.

Ruby smiled as she pushed her finger deeper, gently spreading Lily's pussy lips open more. Then she pulled her finger out slowly while dragging it against her clit. Lily groaned and squirmed against the bed as Ruby played with her.

"Finger me too, Lily," she said as she pulled up her own nightgown.

Lily quickly slid her hand in Ruby's underwear and found her wet, swollen cunt. She watched her beautiful face as she slid her finger inside her. Ruby smiled and chewed her lip as Lily mimicked what she was doing.

"That's good, Lily. Do it harder," she whispered.

Ruby kissed her again as she worked her pelvis against Lily's hand and crotch, increasing the pressure on her clit. She was pushing her own hand harder against Lily's clit as well. Lily groaned and pushed her finger deeper inside of Ruby's wet pussy, exploring her slippery warmth.

"Put three fingers in me, Lily. I love more pressure," she whispered.

Lily worked two more fingers inside Ruby's dripping cunt, forcing a pleased groan out of her.

"Oh yes, push into me hard. Do you want more fingers?" she panted.

"No, one is enough for me," Lily whispered as she shoved her fingers deeper, spreading her tight muscles apart.

"Oh, that's good," Ruby groaned as she worked her cunt harder against Lily's hand, helping her fingers go deeper.

"Kiss me, Ruby. I'm about to cum," Lily panted.

Ruby kissed Lily deeply and vigorously fingered her swollen warmth. Lily cringed with orgasm a few seconds later. She panted and gasped as the delicious pleasure tightened her cunt on Ruby's finger.

"God, that's hot," Ruby breathed as she felt the orgasm tensing Lily's inner muscles.

Ruby groaned a second later as a sharp orgasm tickled through her cunt and groin. She quickly kissed Lily as she worked her pussy harder against her hand, squeezing her fingers with her trembling muscles.

"Oh wow, that is hot," Lily mumbled against her lips as she felt Ruby's pussy flexing with pleasure.

"Mmhmm," Ruby hummed as she continued to rock her hips. "Wow, Lily, thank you. You're not a bad substitute for the master."

Lily chuckled at her comment.

"Thanks, Ruby. You're a good 'pretend' lover. You made me plenty sleepy," she sighed.

"Same here. Your pussy is really wet. Were you thinking about Fredric?"

"A little, but I mostly just enjoyed you."

"I'm glad," she sighed and gently kissed her again.

"God, your lips are ridiculously soft," Lily groaned against her kiss.

"Yours are too. If you had a thick cock, I would totally make you my lover."

Lily burst out laughing after that. Ruby eventually crawled out of Lily's bed and back into her own. The storm was still raging outside the window, but it wasn't loud enough to keep them awake. Lily thought about her wonderful picnic with Fredric as she drifted off to sleep. She hoped they could do it again soon.

Later that night, Lily was startled awake when she felt a warm hand squeeze her hip. Wind-driven rain was still pelting the window as a warm body climbed under the blanket behind her. Lily chuckled, thinking Ruby was horny again, but the weight on the bed felt too heavy to be her. The fire in their small hearth had burned low, but it gave enough light for her to see the hand that wrapped around her and squeezed her left tit. It wasn't Ruby's small hand. She shuddered with fright and arousal when she realized who it was.

"Fredric?" she whispered, prompting a warm hand to clamp over her mouth.

She tensed with fear as he chuckled close to her ear. She could feel his hot breath on her neck. He quietly shushed her, then he slowly released her mouth. She knew not to make a sound after that. She swallowed her terror as she felt his warm lips on her earlobe. She forced herself to relax as he gently sucked on the soft skin. His hand was busy sliding down her thigh. He often stopped and squeezed the inviting flesh.

She gulped when she felt him gathering the fabric of her nightgown off her legs. She shuddered again when he slid his hand between her thighs. His warm hand slowly rubbed up between her legs until his fingers touched the wet skin of her opening. He curiously worked his finger against it for a moment, sending a rush of tingles into her cunt. Then he slid his fingertip between her pussy lips, feeling the excess of moisture that had gathered there. She groaned before she realized it, and that's when he slid his finger deep inside her. She gasped from the wonderful sensation.

Lily was reeling as she enjoyed his fondling. She glanced at the foot of the bed to see the chair was still propped against the door, and she knew the window was shuttered and locked. The only way he could have gotten in was if he entered before they returned to the room that evening. He must have been hiding while she and Ruby dressed for bed and played with each other. She figured he was extremely horny if he witnessed any of that.

Her eyes rolled back a little as he worked his finger deeper into her cunt, playfully pulling at her swollen lips. She was soaked at that point, and she could feel it making his hand slippery. She leaned against his warm chest, unable to deny how much she craved his touch. His soft lips moved to her neck and kissed the blushing skin. She gulped when she felt his teeth gently nipping at her neck. She doubted he would bite her at that point, but she couldn't drop her guard completely. She decided it would be good to distract him. She slowly reached back and found the prominent bulge in his breeches. She felt him shudder when she stroked his length through the fabric. She did it harder the second time, forcing a groan out of him.

He slid his finger out of her and shooed her hand away from his pants. Then she felt him messing with his clothes. A second later, she felt something incredibly soft and warm touch the moisture between her legs. He rocked his hips, and she felt his cock push against her soaked opening. Her heart was pounding as he worked his swollen tip into her aroused cunt. The silky skin of his cock felt better than she imagined. She squirmed against him until his tip was pushing into her. He touched her hip and held her steady as he thrust into her.

Lily gasped and clutched at the blanket as his thick meat opened her up for the first time. He let out a breathy groan as he enjoyed her hot warmth on his sensitive skin. He rested inside her for a moment, and she could feel his pulse thumping through his cock. She smiled and rocked against him, enjoying being stretched around his thickness. She gasped when he began moving inside her. She groaned and clutched at the blanket as he pleasured her, opening her tight muscles again and again. She could hear his excited breathing as he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tits. He pulled her tighter against him as he fucked her faster. She groaned and went shaky with pleasure. The friction in her cunt was breathtaking. She loved feeling his tip hitting deep inside her. She suddenly understood why Ruby loved cock so much.

Lily's breath was coming in short gasps as Fredric overwhelmed her cunt with tingles. She grabbed his hand and guided it between her legs so he could massage her clit. The second he pressed his fingers against her tender bulb, a powerful orgasm rocked through her groin. She gasped and whimpered as she tensed all over. Fredric groaned and pumped his cock through her trembling muscles, sharpening the pleasure for her. She clutched at his arms as her body twitched. Fredric gasped with orgasm a second later and pushed deep inside her. She felt him tense and shudder as pleasure rushed through his groin. He groaned in ecstasy as his cum burst hot inside her. She felt every delicious second of it. He squeezed her left breast and massaged her clit as he gently rocked his hips. He had never felt anything more satisfying.

Lily smiled and relaxed as the intense pleasure began to subside. She could feel Fredric's heart pounding against hers as his cock twitched with little orgasmic aftershocks. She could easily fall asleep cradled in his warmth, but she was too curious about the state of his mind. She shuffled a little and looked over her shoulder to see his sleepy hazel gaze. He smiled when their eyes met.

"Fredric... is that you?" she whispered.

"I think so. You are so beautiful, Lily," he sighed.

"How did you get in here?"

"I hid in the storage trunk before you two turned in for the night. I relocated some blankets to fit. They're under your bed now. Then... you two made me extremely hot," he said with a smirk.

"I suspected that," she chuckled.

She peeked over his shoulder to see Ruby fast asleep. The storm helped drown out the noise of their lovemaking. She smiled as she quickly rolled over so she could face Fredric. Their lips met an instant later. Lily groaned as Fredric pushed her down and climbed on top of her. She spread her legs so he could lie between them. She shuddered when she felt his erection press against her wet skin. She reached down and guided his tip back into her opening. Fredric watched her eyes as he thrust into her warmth again. She gasped and twitched as he pushed deep into her belly. Her body was still extra sensitive after cumming. His hard flesh felt perfectly satisfying against her inner muscles.

"I love being inside you. It's utter bliss," he whispered with his body tingling.

"I'm glad. I've wanted you inside me for weeks," she groaned as she squeezed him with her inner muscles.

"Wow, I felt that," he said with a smile.

"I can feel you all the way up here," she whispered as she reached down and touched her lower abdomen.

Fredric chuckled when he felt pressure on his tip where she was pushing on her stomach.

"That's really hot," he whispered before he thrust inside her, making her gasp. "I also love seeing the pleasure on your face."

Seeing her beautiful gray eyes half-lidded made his insides ache with desire. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure her to exhaustion. Lily groaned and rubbed her clit as he gently fucked her. The sensation of his hard cock pushing through her tight inner muscles was deeply satisfying.