All Comments on 'Caged Pt. 02: Alternate Version'

by ToferSixoErotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice adjustments!

I loved the first version but the loving consent makes it even better, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

The adjustments are subtle but give a very different feel. Playful yet caring. She is challenging him, yet maintaining the importance of their relationship and the respect that entitles. She doesn't come across with an emerging harshness I felt in the first version.

I would like to see this continue. What is critical for its success is remaining true to the characters you've established. Each increase in intensity needs to be balanced with something that shows the positive bond still exists.

Watch your email over the next few days. I'm going to send some other thoughts to long to crowd comments.

AR

chastenchastenabout 6 years ago
I thought this one was better

There's more of a sense that the relationship comes first, that she loves him, and is doing this for him. The other version started to veer from that, leaving us with yet another "wife decides to rule the husband" story...perhaps enjoyable but more run-of-the-mill and less interesting to me.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
I know why you are doing this...but.

This was strange. I had got used to his wearing sweatpants in bed but, now we find out that they are accomplished members of a BDSM group, kind of takes the ingenue shine off them. It was too early for that. Also, I am unhappy that his dick, straining in its cage has not altered his behaviour so that he is becoming more volatile and edgy. Indeed, I see this as the way to go, we are 15 days after the first episode, say, and this edginess has got to her a few days ago, and he has been disciplined with the cane that she had foreseen to be a necessary purchase for the lifestyle. He was restrained and told him that this increasing edginess has got to be contained within himself, and then she administered a no-nonsense thrashing. Afterwards, while still in his straps he is told that Rachel will be coming in 2 days and he had better put on a pleasing performance. Instead of going through that awful dialogue.....they were walking on eggshells, he receives firm orders. OPEN THE DOOR, GREET OUR GUEST, NO NONSENSE ABOUT BEING SHY WHEN SHE IS HERE.

And, when it came to the massage Rachel should have been seated behind him, and he has orders that while he is doing the massage Rachel is to have a clear view of his bum hole which he shows as an open sign of his submissiveness. All 3 are aware that their inputs to the event, his while it is ongoing, theirs, while discussing later, will decide if he is to be thrashed again in a way that will eclipse the first one. The atmosphere at home is to be as pleasing as it was at the start, but a departure from expected behaviour will not be overlooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous