Caged Pt. 04

Story Info
Slave learns the rules and gets punished.
3.7k words
4.36
65.1k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers

Hello, sorry for taking so long. I am fast at writing but I dread editing. Please comment on what you like and what you think and hope you like part 4. Part 5 will be even better ;)

****************************

I sat there shaking on the ground in fear. I looked up and saw his angry face. I turned my gaze back toward the floor. My body shook slightly in fear. Living at The Village no one ever hit me, they had other means to punish someone or keep us in line without physically hurting us.

A shiver went down my back as I thought of what would happen. Master was furious, I could only hope that he wouldn't let his emotions get the better of him, but then again I had tried to run away. From what I heard some Masters would brand their slave's feet or whip them until they couldn't stand for running away. I looked at my master through the cage doors. As if he sensed my gaze he looked back at me. His hand reached down and unlocked the cage door. I looked at him unsure if I was allowed out or not. He patted his leg and I slowly crawled out of the cage and sat by his knee.

"Good girl," he said, stroking my hair. "You took the rest of your punishment well, now tell me what did you learn?"

His face was serious as I looked up at him the hair on my arms stood up and felt like they were tingling from that look. "Not to run away, Sir. Uh no I meant Master!"

I looked at him scared I messed up one of his rules. Always call him master. My mouth went dry as I tried to swallow. 'Shit what if I got punished again. He just let me out of that cage and-' His laugh broke my thoughts. Laughing was good right?

"It's alright pet. You may call me Sir or Master whatever is easiest for you. Further in your training, I may not require you to call me either as long as you are respectful but that is a long way off. If it helps you decide which one to use, Sir would be for formality and out of respect and Master would be the name you call me. If you need to talk to anyone else you should call them Ma'am or Sir though. You will only call me Master unless I specifically tell you to call someone else Master.

I looked at him processing the information. "Yes, Sir. Thank you that helps," I said quietly.

I felt the car come to a stop. I lifted my head up and took a quick glance out the window. The house in front of the car was huge. The outside of the opulent mansion It was a three-story building made of grey stone with a large glass dome foyer as the entrance, windows spaced out every four feet and ornate carvings on the cills, pillars dotting the outside, connected to the building by some pieces of wood with grape plants growing on top of it making a tunnel of green around the entrance that led to the rest of the house that had what seemed like an outside walkway surrounding it that was bordered by ionic pillars.

"Welcome home little one." He gave me a caring look as he stroked my head before looking out the window again.

The door suddenly opened and the driver obstructed my view of my new prison. Master got out of the car, I stayed where I was watching cautiously not sure what was expected or wanted of me. My master looked at me saying something but my ears weren't working as I continued to stare confused. He snapped his finger then pointing to the ground like I was a dog expected to follow his every beck and call. I gave out a shaky breath instead of coming towards him I backed up towards the other door. I wasn't ready to go towards him and into that house, and I wasn't going to try to run again, not after the pain I felt the last time I ran. Not yet at least until I found out how it happened. I just needed some more time to mentally prepare myself for what might be inside. For my new prison.

I saw Master's hand form into a fist, he was clenching it and unclenching it with frustration. I knew I was trying his patience but I didn't think I had the courage to go towards him and walk into that giant house. I gave out a small cry as the collar around my neck gave me a small shock, not enough to hurt me but more of a warning. Knowing what was going to happen if I didn't follow his orders I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself and my anxiety. I crawled out of the car setting my feet down on the warm pavement. I slowly looked up, seeing Master clearly upset.

He grabbed my arm squeezing a little tightly, his long strands made it hard to keep up with him as we walked towards my new prison. I tried swallowing my fear only to have it to be replaced with something that felt worse. I stumbled as he led me up the small set of stairs towards the entrance. Going underneath the green canopy of grape plants and into the outside foyer which had a fountain in the middle of the round building I looked up at the glass ceiling. I took a look at the blue sky wishing I was anywhere else but here.

My heart was pounding in my chest as he opened up the doors and walked into his house. As we walked in we were greeted by a man with medium length hair, and a closely shaved beard. He had the same structured jaw bone as the man holding my arm in his tight grip gripping slightly tighter when they saw each other. The man looked at me coldly, his gaze tearing through me making me shiver. I looked down at the polished entryway taking a small step so I was slightly behind Master. Using him as a shield to try to block me from this disturbing feeling I felt about this stranger standing before me.

"Hmmm, I see you got a new toy." He said, cocking his head so I wasn't so hidden anymore.

"Yes Malcolm, I thought it was time for a change," My master said looking at me.

"Hmm she is cute, let me get a better look at her," Malcolm said looking at me with an evil gleam.

He looked me up and down. Lust. It was all I saw when I looked into his eyes. My chest grew tight. I didn't know how to properly breathe as he watched my chest as I breathed in and out. He reached his hand out towards me cupping my chin raising my head so our eyes met. I attempted to take a step away when his hand snaked around my waist keeping me where I was standing. Master still kept a firm grip on my arm, I felt like his grip grew tighter the closer Malcolm was to me. I let out a small whimper, both men were so close to me. I knew that I would have bruises on my arm after this was over.

Malcolm's brown eyes stared into me. I squirmed a little until his voice cut in "stop moving sweetheart and look at me."

His voice left no argument. I looked up slowly seeing a hunger in them. I quickly jerked my head back so my chin wasn't in his grasp any more, when his hand came back to grip my chin I bit his hand, not giving him a chance to keep me locked in his gaze. I felt a pain hit the side of my head as he punched me, I let out a cry letting go of his hand and fell to the ground getting my arm ripped out of my master's grip. I curled up on myself in a fetal position expecting one of them to attack me.

"Well Christian, I hope you plan on punishing her for that, or do you need me to do it for you?

"No Malcolm, I am fully capable of training my own slaves, that was where we were headed before you delayed us," Christian my Master, said coldly.

I looked at both of them feeling the tension in the room. I slowly uncurled from my position and started to stand up. Before I could fully stand up, Master grabbed my arm pulling me up the rest of the way it seemed rough but his hands gently held me as his strong arms lifted me until I was standing. He quickly started walking over towards a hallway. We walked down the corridor that led to a pair of stairs leading down towards an ominous door.

He opened up the door and pushed me in locking it behind him as he walked through the doorway. I gasped when I saw everything in the room, hung up on the wall were whips, canes, and many different colored penises, and many other tools I could never imagine what they would be used for but I am sure I would feel some of them before I was able to make my escape. There was an assortment of strange looking furniture, a metal table, a number of chains and hooks on the ceiling, and a small cage large enough to fit a person if they were on their knees. There was an opening in the wall leading into another smaller room. I took a hesitant step back and bumped into Master. A grumble rumbled through his chest and I jumped and scurried away from him.

"I-I I'm sor-"

"Silence!" he thundered "Do I need to beat the rules we went over in the car to you? You are not allowed to talk without permission or unless you are asked a question by someone. Is that understood?"

"I didn't mean- I guess I just-" I continued mumbling half sentenced excuses looking down slowly backing away. I looked up slowly and immediately stopped talking.

I breathed in shakily. He took a deep breath calming himself down. He held out his hand and after a second I took it. He led me towards the other room where there was a huge bed in the middle of the room. My steps got slower and I felt his hand tug gently as my steps stilled. I looked at him trying to read his intentions.

"Come, we are just going to talk," He said gently. I nodded and sat down on the bed with him. It was probably the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on.

"Now you know why we are here right?"

I nodded. "I bit that man up there."

"Yes. My brother Malcolm. I should be clear. You are completing the punishment we started when you chose to run away. Also this is punishment for biting my brother. You should never hurt someone, especially someone who is your superior. Now let me see where my brother hit you."

I showed him my cheek. Luckly he hadn't broken skin but I could tell that it had swollen up and was most likely red. Master gently touched my cheek. He turned my face looking for any other injuries and found none.

"Not as bad as I thought, good. For now we will count it as some of your punishment, but don't be mistaken your punishment is going to be rough. You did bite my brother after all. Plus this will be a good learning experience for you to know that you will be punished if you misbehave. It will be easier if you do as I say but beware it will hurt."

He took off the shift I was wearing and walked me over towards an angled table that was high off the ground. I hesitated but his strong hands left little to argue with. The table was angled so that my torso was leaning towards the ground leaving my ass open for him to do anything with. He secured my arms then re-tied my legs so they were open like they were on the table. I tested the restraints and found them tight. There was a pressure in my gut from fear that made everything uncomfortable.

"You should be thankful. I thought of whipping your back but rethought it since you are new to being punished, my brother would have whipped you until you blacked out then continued after you woke up." he said looking at me waiting for something.

His stare pierced me. I looked away, my neck strained from awkwardly looking up at him from my position. I heard him sigh then walk away. I heard a swoop and a gust of air hit my rear end as he swung an unknown object behind me.

"Well if you aren't going to appreciate my kindness I guess I will just have to add that into the lists of things to teach you."

Before I could even protest or beg I felt an intense sting on my thigh. He kept hitting me until I was sobbing. My legs were on fire. Huge tears ran down my eyes as I struggled to get air in my lungs. I heard his footsteps as he came over and kneeled down by my head.

"Are you thankful now slave?"

"Yes! P-please stop I can't take anymore. Please," I begged.

"Hmmm," he hummed, "I don't hear you say thank you or say master after you spoke. I guess a few more strokes with the paddle will fix that" He said sadistically holding the paddle next to my face so I could see what he was beating me with.

"Wait! Please thank you, Master, thank you!" I shouted.

His face said everything, it was too late. He had decided that I would receive a few more strokes. I felt the sting of the paddle five more times. The pain was beginning to become too much if he continued I would pass out. The words 'Thank you Master' repeated themselves endlessly out of my mouth. I flinched as his hand gently stroked my hair. I stopped my babbling and embraced his warm touch.

Tears ran endlessly down my cheek chapping up my face bringing a different pain to my body. I felt him unhook my cuffs on my ankles and wrists. He lifted me up, taking me slowly towards the cage in the corner of the room. I squirmed letting out a choked sound that was a mix between a whimper and a scream. He stopped slowly parting the hair from my face. He shushed me trying to ease my crying. He slowly set me down on a wooden chair that was next to the cage. I whimpered as my soreness met the harsh wood of the chair. I was physically trembling. I looked up at him trying to determine what he had in store for me next. His face gave away nothing as I watched him stand over me for a second.

"Stay in that chair but turn around and put your ass in the air," He said walking away.

I hesitated for a second. My hand went to my throat in uncertainty. I heard him clear his throat from across the room telling me I was running out of time to do what he asked. I quickly moved my hand from the collar. Remembering what happened last time I hesitated too long. I had barely touched it but I didn't want him thinking that I was trying to get it off.

I slowly got into the position he wanted. Any movement reminded me of my sore behind and the position I was in left it open to be seen from any angle in the room. Tears leaked from my eyes seeping into the chair underneath me. I don't think I could handle whatever he decided to do to me next. My heart skipped a beat as I heard his footsteps behind me. Breathing suddenly became very difficult as my anxiety and fear got the better of me. I gripped the chair tightly trying to prepare myself for my next beating.

I flinched as I felt his hand gently touch me. I relaxed slowly when I felt him apply some lotion to me instead of hitting me. Letting out a shaky breath I tried to relax, failing miserably. He spread my cheeks looking at my holes. I gave a small shout in shock and tried to move my ass away from him. He dug his thumb into my rear as a warning and I slowly stood still more tears poured from my face. I felt a finger press against my crinkled whole.

"Wait! what are you-," I tried shouting but the words died from my tongue as his finger pushed into me, making it feel like my asshole was burning.

His finger was well lubricated with the lotion. "Hush pet. It will be alright just getting it ready for your next punishment. Just relax and it will feel better."

His finger worked its way inside me. He pushed getting it all in there. Breathing became hard like all the oxygen was sucked from the room. His finger wiggled inside me as he slowly pumped it in and out of me. He rubbed my ass with his other hand. It was soothing but if I had a choice I would be far away from my new sadistic master. Another finger poked at my hole. Forcing its way in just like the first stretching me open. I whimpered and tried to shuffle away.

"Stay still," He said spanking my bottom then pushing me back into position over the chair.

I leaned on the chair letting my head hang down as tears escaped down my face onto the seat of the chair. Master took his finger out of my asshole. I didn't try to look at him. I didn't want to know what was next. I heard him get up and grab something. I waited in trepidation. I felt him gently massage my ass.

"Focus on your breathing and relax. This is the last part of your punishment."

I took in a few deep breaths as he had instructed. My breath hitched when I felt something cold hit my sphincter it was bigger than what he had given before. A sob broke from me as he pushed it in. It didn't go too deep but it was definitely uncomfortable and a little painful as I adjusted to it. my eyes were squeezed shut until I felt gentle hands touch my face. I opened to see Master whipping the tears away from my face and then gently whipping it down with a wet towel. He held up a glass of water with a straw and I drank greedily from it until it was all gone.

"You did well pet," he said stroking strands of hair out of my face. "I want to make it clear that this punishment happened because of 3 reasons. One, you should never try to run away. You will just end up getting punished. You can't run away. Two, you should never hurt anyone especially my brother or I. Biting him was unacceptable. Three, it is to remind you what will happen if you ever disobey the rules."

He started putting things away and whipping things down quickly. He made sure everything was kept clean and in order. I stood slowly grimacing as whatever he put in me was still in me. I looked at the full-length mirror that was on the wall by the bed. I wasn't sure if master wanted me to move so I only took a few small steps at first towards it. Every movement I made I felt it stuck inside of me. I turned around so my back was towards the mirror and uncomfortably turned my head to look at what had been done. My ass was red almost a dark red, I touched it gently and it stung still. I sucked in a breath as I gently moved one of my ass cheeks to look at what he had put in my ass.

It was a purple oval-ish shape curving with the curve of my ass. I poked it and it didn't move except for nudging me inside. I grabbed it between my thumb and forefinger and tugged. It was stuck. I tugged harder grimacing. It wasn't working. Master's hand grabbed around my wrist pulling it away. His other hand poked the purple oval to make sure it was fully in. I looked at him a little scared. My curiosity had gotten the better of me and now he might be mad.

"Now now. That's a bad girl. I want you to keep the butt plug in, trust me it will help you later. Plus this is part of your punishment. Anytime it makes you uncomfortable just remember how uncomfortable it will be to run away again or how my brother's hand must feel," He said this poking it again making me whimper.

I thought of an excuse I could say and settled on the truth when I saw his stern face. "I'm sorry sir, I was just curious about what you put in and now it won't come out," I looked down nervously anxious to see his reaction.

His hand landed on my head pulling it into his chest as he stroked my hair gently. "It's okay pet. I love your curiosity and don't worry it will come out just not easily, I will help you when it's time but for now, just keep it in or else another punishment will be in order. Now let's go relax for a bit, I bet you are tired. After a small nap, we can have dinner and I will show you around the area you are allowed."

His hand rested at the top of my shoulder as he steered me out and we exited what I now called the torture room. He led me to another room where a giant leather couch was. He sat down and helped me lay down so I was on my side so I would be comfortable. My head laid down on his lap. Master grabbed a black remote and calming music filled the room, I slowly began to relax onto his lap as he stroked my hair slowly, luring me to sleep.

Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers