All Comments on 'Caged Slut Games Pt. 01: Warm Up'

by BrookeBabcock

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Poorly written lacking understanding for how she is in this situation. No strength of character. Consider the reader. State its a scene only to spank to. Don't do chapters as if it is an involved story.

BrookeBabcockBrookeBabcockover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback. I submitted several segments to the same piece within minutes of one another and, for some reason, they are being posted rather slowly. I imagine it is because they are going through a thorough review. Regardless, the end of this segment was a clean break before the next scene, which was meant to go up immediately following this piece. This is a very short piece indeed, maybe 1,500 words max. I think segment three is around 5,000 if you care to stick around for something more in depth. If you don't, that's fine too- I hope you have an awesome weekend and find more of what you are looking for! I am flattered to hear that this fun little piece is "to spank to." ;)

<3 Brooke

Also, I'm not exactly sure why this piece was put in this category but I figured the review team must have had their reasons. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous