All Comments on 'Caged Slut Games Pt. 02: Hotel'

by BrookeBabcock

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How did you go from non con to BDSM? There's no background. This really isn't written well.

BrookeBabcockBrookeBabcockover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Are you the same "Anonymous" who commented on part 1? Your sentence structure is identical and comments are similar. If so, hello again. If not, hello New Anonymous.

As I stated in my comment on part one, I am not sure why that went into noncon, maybe it is because she was locked in a cage. I posted this series, to the best of my knowledge, under BDSM because she did specifically consent to being in the cage, If the reviewers put the first one under noncon and left this one under BDSM, I do not have an issue with that. Again, I'm sure they have their reasons. For all I know, I could have absent-mindedly clicked on noncon while I was scrolling my page. Stuff happens. My panties are not in a twist about it.

If you are looking more more in-depth character development, I would recommend that you click on my author name and read the Princess series that was posted immediately prior to the Caged Slut series. If it isn't your thing, that's cool. Either way, I appreciate that you are reading my submissions and feel strongly enough about them to leave comments. :)

Enjoy your day!

<3 Brooke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s an interesting concept but there is a weird disconnect, you’ve got bdsm and non con in the Tags an oxymoron right there. In addition to that there are times when she’s very reluctant and others where she’s fully engaged. It’s almost like Stockholm Syndrome.

With jumping from one sex scene to another it’s difficult to tell if this is them doing scenes or if it’s hardcore and she’s stuck in the cage 24/7?

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous