All Comments on 'Caging Cadence Ch. 05'

by writingwhilewet

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
grrr

PLEASE don't let him break her, I cannot wait for him to get put in place at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovee

I was deliciously excited to read this chapter and you didn't disappoint. I hope he gets her to her breaking point in the most violent way possible but I hope she's able to turn around and put him in his place at the end.

I cannot wait for the final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
take this shit to mind control

Ketamine doesn't turn people in pain and rage into happy compliant sex slaves and you shouldn't be presenting it to people like it does, because there are idiots who will believe it no matter your disclaimer. And you Will be liable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A history lesson for you

When the Mongol Horde would attack, they would never completely encircle their enemy. If there is no way out, then you will fight to the death, after all, you’re going to die anyway so why not make the bastards pay for it.

What they would do was leave a way out, an escape because that way they demoralize themselves and flee. Much easier to stab someone in the back.

So here’s the problem: there is no way out for either of them. If he releases her, he goes to jail and if she escapes, he goes to jail. And it won’t matter if he has her for 1 day or 100 years, she will escape.

So now what to do? There is only one option, he has to kill her and she has to fight him.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

Love his sadism and love the way he breaks her down and she keeps bouncing back..

Be interesting to see how you end this as a HEA certainly won’t work and truthfully I want to see him have another go at his dark side. You write that exceptionally well.

Maybe she gets to look at the videos and gets her memory back before it goes too sweet...here’s hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you don't know what "liable" means

if u think an anonymous author on an erotica website can be held liable for strangers abusing illegal drugs then you're a fckn idiot lmao. like why do so many people try to act tough in the comments section of some dubcon porn???

good work, just waiting for the moment when she finally gets her revenge! I am sure that's where this is headed, pretty obvious from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hurray, another chapter has arrived :-) :-) :-) :-)

And its worth the wait if quality stays as high in future - though shorter publishing intervals would be appreciated as well.

Think ch 5 is perfect in jumping out of the most-likely-paths. Both lead characters explore the situation with mixed feelings and prepare for radically different plot outcomes. Makes them more human and drives up the suspense factor.

Was great fun to read. Thank You for sharing.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedalmost 5 years ago
Five Out Of Five

I rated this one a five because it's well written and mad hot. I have to wonder a bit at why people read stories that are clearly labeled non-consent and then complain because they're non-consent, but whatever. This is one of the best non-consent stories on Lit and the suspense derives from the reader wondering to what extent this guy will be able to induce consent. (And for the story to work he has to seem capable of actually inducing her consent. I use the term induced consent instead of consensual non-consent, because that seems like saying that pink elephant over there sure is white) I can see more than one way this story could end. However it ends, I hope you finish it. It's an outstanding story, and I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Yes

I have loved this story from the start and had given up all hope on an update, However this chapter went beyond what I expected, so much so that I feel somewhat compensated. It was so fucking hot!

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 5 years ago
Yay!

What a treat to see you back posting this wonderfully well written and thoughtfully crafted story. It remains so hot and one of the best stories on here. I can’t gush more as I’m feeding a crazy newborn and have been up all night - suffice to say I loved every bit and you’re a darling for giving me something so good I was able to stay awake - thank you. I’m wondering how this will end. What an ass to steal her memories. He really fucked up didn’t he. What he did with her mum was a massive betrayal and I’m glad he sees that and is in a way paying for it. Can’t wait for the ending!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 5 years ago
All Good

Down the rabbit hole went Cadence and David went tumbling after. David may have climbed out for now but it won't last. Excellent chapter, cannot fault any of it. Revved my all engines.

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teasealmost 5 years ago

This story is a goddamn masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope there’s more!

So outside my norm but I’m fascinated and need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Masterpiece

Classic work of erotic fiction right here.

Very much hope that Cadence ends up a happy, obedient slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

You deserve a five star rating. Very detailed and expertly written erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When does he die

How long does this get dragged on before she gets to kill this worthless piece of shit? That's all I'm checking for now.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Response #1 - Thank you!

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone who has commented positively! I am moving in the next few weeks, so I might not be able to update. Final chapter is on the way! Afterwards I will likely stick to one-shots, as there's a lot less pressure to update, and I can avoid feeling guilty about making people wait.

Generally speaking - if you're reading this ONLY because you're hoping for a very specific ending, you're going to be disappointed. I would recommend stopping now, and finding some other porn to spend your time with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

A great story well written. Great character development with warring personalities, both with each other and within themselves.

No bones here, this is mostly a non-consent story, as said often in the story itself, there is very much rape present here.

To the ketamine moaner, read this chapter again. In no way is Cadence at all "happy and content" because if the ketamine dose. She knows she's angry, she's just confused and trying to find out why. I see no behaviour change in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingwhilewet@writingwhilewet
If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/writingwhilewet A collared, married submissive woman exploring fantasies in fiction. Constructive feedback and requests are always appreciated. You can call me Aria. If you don't like violence, you wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES