Caging Cadence Ch. 06

Story Info
The finale.
25.9k words
4.6
17.6k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction to be consumed ONLY by adults 18 years of age or older. All characters depicted are at least 18 years old. This is a non-consensual, coercive pairing between a dominant man in his late twenties and a virginal woman in her late teens, and involves elements of BDSM, including bondage, spanking, humiliation, and etc. This work IS NOT intended as a healthy or accurate depiction of safe, sane, consensual kink - hence it being listed in the non-consent category, and not the BDSM category. This work is purely fantasy and is not written as an endorsement of any illegal, immoral, or non-consensual activities. The opinions expressed by characters do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. In real life, healthy BDSM is a negotiation with clear, defined rules for both parties, and consent is required. Coercive BDSM as depicted within is a heinous crime. Read at your own risk. My stories tend to be polarizing.

This is a multi-chapter story - I recommend reading parts one through five for the best experience. This is the final chapter of Cadence and David's story, as it pertains to this particular weekend in their universe. It should be noted that this is a moderately rough story and people who dislike violence, extreme degradation, and non-consensual pairings are not encouraged to read, rate, or comment. This chapter also includes: humiliation, extended teasing, forced begging, and PIV (penis in vagina) intercourse. However, at some point, the sexy stuff stops, so we can finish up the plot. I hope you will choose to finish the story, regardless, and that the conflict is engaging enough that you want to do so.

If ANYTHING described in this disclaimer offends or upsets you, please choose a different story to spend your time with. Thank you.

*

EARLY MONDAY EVENING

Cadence could feel David's cock throbbing behind his jeans. Her mouth opened unwillingly, in wonder and longing, as she gently rubbed his length. She was gripped with the insane urge to unzip his pants and free him - she wanted to tempt him into touching her, into taking her, without having to actually say the words.

She knew the effect she had on him. She remembered laughing in his face about it after he beat her thighs. She needed it so badly, she could hardly stand to sit still and wait, but she was too mortified by the intensity of her need to be aggressive. She was trapped by her arousal and her embarrassment, which seemed to be the ideal place for David. It was the easiest to keep her off-balance when she wanted him, and felt riddled with shame for it.

Her heart dropped as he caught her wrist, but he surprised her by keeping her hand in place. She dragged her fingertips along his length, wondering wildly if he might actually let her -

"You're being a very bad girl, Cadence." His voice was rough with desire, but still stern.

"You like it," Cadence replied, trying to goad him. "You like punishing me."

He pulled her hand away from his hard cock, sighing with disappointment.

"Not today. Today I want you to be good."

She felt a wild surge of needy desperation. Throwing caution to the wind, she started pleading for him to make her come, her eyes locked on his.

He looked down at her with a satisfied smirk.

"That's right. Keep begging me. Tell me where you want me to touch you."

Cadence's heart sank. He had sworn not to touch her cunt unless she begged him. She knew he wanted her to say the crude words, to debase herself as proof of how badly she wanted it.

She was so tempted, but she couldn't let him win.

She had reached a new, heightened level of arousal after so much prolonged teasing - but defiance burned in her heart, fueling her resistance. She had a secret, and that secret was the way she would win in the end.

The rest was just filler - horrible, delicious filler.

He laughed cruelly, watching her face fall.

"See how easy it is for me to get you to do what I want?" His grip tightened painfully on her wrists and she winced. "I have total control over you, Cadence. I don't have to beat you or hurt you or tease you for that to be true."

"So why do you?" she asked, her voice cracking. She already knew the answer.

"Because it makes me hard. Because it makes you wet."

She started to shake her head - to respond that neither of them clearly needed her pain to get off - but David scoffed, swiping his fingers over her soaked slit so quickly that she lost her train of thought. A second later, his wet fingers were in her mouth, so deep she choked. She could taste the salty tang of her juices, irrefutable proof that his roughness and denial turned her on. It still grossed her out that he made her do this.

"Don't lie to me, Cadence. I can always tell."

She almost smiled, thinking of the thumb drive hidden in her pillowcase upstairs. Her secret gave her strength. It distracted her as David's hand pushed into her panties once more. She thought for a wild moment that he was going to finger her, but he simply removed the wireless vibe he'd been torturing her with for three hours.

She implored him with her eyes to take pity on her, her lower lip trembling. But some hint of defiance must have shown on her expression, because David only smirked. He planted a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Don't try so hard, kiddo. That's a sort of lie, too. And I can still tell."

"You're the one who pushed me here," she whispered fiercely. "This is your fault."

"We've established that. But I don't think you understand yet, Cadence. I may have put the pieces together for our weekend together, but this is a role you were born for. Let me show you."

He held up a DVD disk, once blank, now containing the details of their encounters. He hadn't labeled it at all, but the sight of it still made Cadence swallow nervously.

"Once you see this, I think you'll have a harder time insisting this was all on me."

His arrogance and self-righteous tone set Cadence's blood boiling, but she clamped her lips shut and pushed it down. He beckoned for her to rise and follow him, so she did. She expected them to go straight to the living room, but David led her into the kitchen instead.

`"What do you want for lunch?"

Cadence squirmed, still wet and needy, impatient with his insistence of taking care of her less carnal desires first.

"I'm not hungry," she insisted.

"Are you sure? Because this is going to be your last chance to eat for at least a few hours. Probably longer."

Cadence stared at him evenly. "I'm sure."

She squirmed in place, trying to ignore the throbbing between her thighs, the insistence of her empty hole to be filled. David raked his eyes up and down her nearly-naked form, coming to rest with a lewd stare at her panties. She folded her arms, blushing, looking away from him unwillingly.

"I think you're hungry for something," he teased. "You couldn't even focus on studying, you were so hungry."

"Stop," she said, closing her eyes. "We both know what you're doing to me. Why do you have to keep rubbing it in my face?"

"It's fun," David insisted with a wicked smile, "and it makes you like it even more."

Cadence didn't know how to respond to that. She opened her eyes and looked at him, waiting for his next move.

"If you insist, we can skip lunch. I'm excited for you to see this. I want you to know what you don't remember."

Cadence's blood ran cold. Surely he wasn't going to show her everything? She flashed back to what she had already seen on video, what he didn't know about. Was he really going to show her those moments she had spent strapped to the closet ceiling, alone and screaming? Curiosity and dread overtook her arousal for a moment. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"I'm ready."

They went to the living room, where David ordered her to stand and wait for him to set things up. He dusted off the rarely-used DVD player, turned the TV on, and made sure the volume was at a reasonable level. When he was finished, he sat down in the middle of the couch and patted his lap, beckoning her over.

She went and tried to sit on the cushion next to him, but he wasn't having that. He gripped her hips and pulled her into his lap, settling her between his legs. His hard length pushed against her lower back. He wrapped one arm around her waist, holding her tight, then pulled her thighs apart with the other. Her back rested against his chest, while he trapped her ankles with his own.

She finally relaxed against him, giving in. Once she went still and sank into him, his touch became gentler, more sensual.

His hands were free to roam her body, and he touched her constantly, gently dragging his fingertips along the most sensitive parts of her skin. The video hadn't even started yet and she was already melting underneath his touch, their icy conversations in the office and kitchen fading fast. His fingertips grazed along her collarbone, the skin of her chest, the undersides of her breasts. He gently kissed the side of her neck, breathing deeply.

"You're irresistible," he whispered. "Like a perfect little doll."

She squirmed, trying not to pant.

"I think once you see yourself, once you see it all, you'll know. You'll understand why it is that I can't keep my hands off you. I'm risking prison time just to touch you, Cadence. Doesn't that flatter you, at least a little?"

She shook her head automatically, too vulnerable to tell the truth, too stubborn to outright lie.

"You're not just touching me."

He chuckled into her hair. "True."

He reached for the remote and turned the DVD on. The red light of the closet filled the flatscreen, bringing the lewd details into greater focus. It was a scene she remembered, when David had shown her the video of her masturbating, then punished her for breaking his rules.

Cadence cringed, watching as the events of the past played out on the television. It was surreal to see herself strapped down and naked on the same screen she usually watched movies and dumb reality tv shows on.

In the present, David gently stroked her skin, focusing on her stomach and breasts. Her muscles tensed and she tried to lean forward, but David firmly pulling her back against him. She stiffened with fear.

"What if someone else sees these?" she whispered, her deepest anxiety about these videos finally bubbling out through her lips. "What if this gets online?"

"No one will ever see them, Cadence," David replied. "This is the only copy."

She was grateful he couldn't see her face as she blushed deeply, her heart pounding a little harder.

"So even when this is over, it will be all mine," David continued. "No judge, no jury, and certainly no random pervert on the internet ever has to lay eyes on this. Do you really think I would share this? When I could keep it to myself?"

She thought again of her secret thumb drive and smiled.

"See?" His words were soothing as he misread the reason for her change in expression. "You can relax and enjoy it. Nothing to worry about. Now be quiet and watch."

Feigning mollification, Cadence turned her attention to the screen. David bumped up the volume, then resumed touching her.

She watched her past self with a mixture of trepidation and fascination. She remembered how incredibly full she had felt, stuffed with fake cock in both holes, her arousal at an insanely high level. She had been wanton and feverish by the time David strapped her to the table. When he showed her the video on his phone, the proof of her indiscretions, the most peculiar expression of shame and elation passed over her past self's face.

"It was so cute, the way you tried to deny it." David stroked his fingers along her thighs gently, soft enough that he barely reawakened the pain of her welts.

She watched as past-David mocked her for calling out for him, as he plugged in the Magic Wand and prepared to sexually torture her.

"You know, if you hadn't cried out my name while coming, all alone, you might have been able to convince me you didn't actually want this. But when I saw that footage -" he chuckled low, "I knew there was nothing you could say or do to convince me, or even yourself, that this was forced."

Cadence nearly shook her head, but he had a point. Seeing herself on screen, completely at his mercy, she couldn't deny that she looked more alive than ever, more present and aware. Her past self was hanging on David's every word, completely enthralled as he mocked her for masturbating to the thought of him.

The video cut abruptly, flashing forward. The next moments, David had the Magic Wand pressed hard against her cunt. She watched, biting her lip and blushing, as she came irresistibly under his relentless efforts. As David fucked her with the dildos and made her come, over and over again.

All the while, on the couch, David touched her. His hands were so smooth and soft and gentle, she hardly noticed him. But his touch was persistent and constant, running along her hips, thighs, chest, and shoulders. He planted little kisses along her neck and spine, making her shiver.

As distracting as the video was, she couldn't help but notice that his hands still never touched her aching cunt, or even her nipples. The longer he went without touching her there, the more she wanted him to.

She watched her past self come over and over again on the television, feeling a pang of jealousy. She started rocking in David's lap, almost involuntarily, grinding her ass against his hardness. He laughed softly into her hair, bouncing his hips up to meet hers - but only once. Even that abrupt and brief pressure between them sent a sharp spike of desire through her.

"Oh god," she whispered, "this is torture."

"No, it's not - that was, though." He indicated the screen, where past-Cadence had passed out from an overload of pleasure. Past-David was unbuckling his belt with an eager smile. "And you loved it."

She couldn't deny it. Just seeing it again was stoking her arousal, bringing memories of those sensations back to the forefront of her mind. It had been too much, being subjected to so much pleasure at once, and in so many sources - but she had loved every second of it, loved being pushed under his wicked hands.

In the present, David paused the video. They were frozen on the screen - David with his belt in hand, rearing back to strike, and Cadence bound to and passed out on the table, her head lolling to one side. The red light of the room cast everything in an eerie, foreboding glow.

"Admit it, Cadence." David spoke again, cutting into reverie. One of his hands drifted up her chest, coming to rest on her throat. He squeezed lightly, making her tense up. "Tell me how that made you feel. Don't leave out any details."

"Scared," she murmured, clinging to defiance.

"And?"

"Turned on," she admitted reluctantly.

"Turned on...how? Like a light? Be specific, Cadence." He pulled her hair away from her ear, leaning in to breathe against her skin. She shivered. "When I was fucking you with those toys, what did you want?"

"I wanted...I wanted you to make me come," she stuttered.

He let out a hollow chuckle. "Still so shy, after everything we've shared. I told you not to leave anything -"

"I wanted you to fuck me," she spat out, surprising him almost as much as she surprised herself.

He inhaled sharply, gripping her thighs a little too tightly. She whimpered, shying away from him automatically - as much as she could while entwined in his arms and sitting in his lap, at least.

David recovered quickly, softening his touch. "And I did. But not where you wanted me to, right?"

Cadence shook her head, feeling small and childish. How could he make her feel that way when he was forcing her to speak so crudely?

"Where did you want me to fuck you, Cadence? Where do you want it now?"

She shook her head more emphatically, refusing to admit it out loud.

"Don't worry," he teased her, "I've got a lot more to show you. You'll be able to say it by the time we're finished."

He leaned over, lifting up the remote and pressing play again.

Cadence settled in again, resigned to watching his twisted highlight video with a deepening sense of trepidation. She had been so focused on how much he was going to show her, on whether she would find out what was going to happen during those moments she had been alone in the closet, that she hadn't considered the effect watching all of this would have on her.

The entire weekend, she had put all of her energy into just getting to the next moment, in trying to fight him in whatever way she could. Seeing all the times she gave in laid bare like this, in chronological order, was starting to make her realize how weak she had really been.

***

The warm, soft feeling of Cadence's body against him was a sweet delight. He enjoyed being able to just touch her, to savor the feeling of her soft skin and sweet-smelling hair, knowing he couldn't escalate the situation until she asked him to. It gave him a chance to truly explore her, to discover tiny spots on her body where she was more sensitive, where she was ticklish, where she flinched away from his touch automatically.

She was so focused on watching the pornographic display on the television in front of them, all of her body's reactions were purely involuntary. She couldn't change how she reacted based on her own interpretations of what he did or did not want. Her body was more honest than her mouth would ever be.

And the way her body squirmed on top of him told him that Cadence was getting closer and closer to her breaking point.

He set down the remote control, watching himself on the screen - he was reeling back, belt in hand, and a second later the thick leather snapped hard against Cadence's thigh. The girl on-screen screamed before she even woke up, her eyes flying open, her face twisting in horror and agony.

That same girl, curled now in his lap, shuddered hard and turned her head away, averting her gaze.

"Not a chance, Cadence. Turn around and watch this. Remember how I keep my promises, how I always follow through - and feel how fucking wet it makes you. I could have stopped when you passed out, but I had promised you a beating. So that's what you got.

"I promise you, before today is through, you will be begging me to fuck your tight little cunt."

He knew what was coming next, he had timed his words carefully. On the screen, Cadence's voice cut through the air, hoarse and sharp with pain and fear.

"Sir, please, please just fuck me."

"Just like that," David whispered to Cadence presently, nipping at her earlobe with the edge of his teeth.

Cadence shivered again, swallowing, her hands tightening on his thighs. He was certain she wasn't even aware that she was gripping onto him as if he were flotsam in rough waters.

The video continued on. Cadence became progressively more and more agitated, practically dancing in his lap. Her hips kept following his hands as he explored her thighs, as if she could trick him into touching her cunt somehow. She was biting her lip, her gaze fixed on the screen. The next few scenes went by faster, as David had a more difficult time holding back his own arousal, and focused less on the movie. He knew the moments on screen - pinning Cadence to the ground and fucking her face while her wrists were tied to the bars of her cage; fucking Cadence hard in the ass - but he didn't pay much attention to them.

He was too distracted by the squirming, panting girl, and the way her soaked panties were rocking insistently against the denim of his jeans. He kissed and bit her neck, treasuring the moans that slipped through her lips. He finally reached up and cupped her breasts, rolling her hard, erect nipples between his fingers. This elicited a louder, more desperate moan, and then, like clockwork -

123456...8