Caging Cadence Ch. 05

Story Info
David finds a reset button.
22.2k words
4.66
15k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction to be consumed ONLY by adults 18 years of age or older. All characters depicted are at least 18 years old. This is a non-consensual, coercive pairing between a dominant man in his late twenties and a virginal woman in her late teens, and involves elements of BDSM, including bondage, spanking, humiliation, and etc. This work IS NOT intended as a healthy or accurate depiction of safe, sane, consensual kink - hence it being listed in the non-consent category, and not the BDSM category. This work is purely fantasy and is not written as an endorsement of any illegal, immoral, or non-consensual activities. The opinions expressed by characters do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. In real life, healthy BDSM is a negotiation with clear, defined rules for both parties, and consent is required. Coercive BDSM as depicted within is a heinous crime. Read at your own risk. My stories tend to be polarizing.

This is a multi-chapter story - I recommend reading parts one through three for the best experience. I intended for this to be the last chapter, but it got longer than I thought it would, so this is the penultimate segment of David and Cadence's story. It should be noted that this is a moderately rough story and people who dislike violence, extreme degradation, and non-consensual pairings are not encouraged to read, rate, or comment. This chapter also includes: less violence than previous chapters, drug use, humiliation, and domestic power disparities.

If ANYTHING described in this disclaimer offends or upsets you, please choose a different story to spend your time with. Thank you.

EARLY MONDAY MORNING

"If you don't calm down, I can't undo your bondage."

David had to raise his voice to be heard over the shrieks coming from the young woman bound in front of him. She was still strapped where he had left her when Laura came home, her wrists chained to the ceiling, her ankles to the floor.

Cadence had been quiescent until David removed the ball gag - as soon as her mouth was free, she exploded. Wild with rage, she thrashed and screamed, straining all of her limbs as she cursed and spat at David.

"Let me go!" she snarled. Her volume increased as she jerked against her bindings, her teeth gnashing, fire raging behind her blue eyes. "Let me down so I can kick your ass, you sick, twisted son-of-a-bitch-"

David let out a sardonic chuckle, snarling.

"You couldn't take me down even if I let you try, little girl. And I know who I am, Cadence. Isn't that what I've been trying to tell you this whole time?"

He was leaning against the closet door, shirtless and barefoot, but wearing jeans. His arms were folded, and he was staring at her tantrum without compassion or pity. She couldn't swallow how entitled he was, how self-righteous - standing there coolly while she raged at him.

He'd only been in the room for a few minutes, and she had already screamed herself half-hoarse. He had brought the usual cup of water with him when he reentered, complete with a straw, and it was hard not to glance towards where it waited on the desk as her throat ached with every ragged breath. She still hurt all over from everything she had endured, and she couldn't remember ever feeling so exhausted.

But her anger fed her adrenaline, which kept her focus off her pain, physical or otherwise.

David had always creeped her out. She had never felt fully comfortable around him, as if some primal part of her could sense the darkness between his arrogant, charming facade. She thought back to all the weekends she had spent with Lily or at the library, avoiding him, her own home feeling like a trap. She had always hoped Laura would break up with him before things got too serious, before David became a significant part of their lives.

But after what she had heard David and Laura do, and what she had felt...

Cadence cringed, unable to process how much she had endured since David had locked her in this closet. It was easier to harangue him and try to vent some of her aggression than to let herself really understand how different she would be after all of this.

She remembered mocking David only this morning, telling him he would be a blip in her life. How naive she had been.

She didn't feel eighteen anymore.

"I can't believe you," she gasped, sagging for a moment, trying to catch her breath. "I can't believe how vile you really are."

"When you finally do, let me know." He scratched the back of his ear, looking unaffected.

Her insides turned to ice. She had seen many sides of David this weekend. His humor, his unusual compassion, his anger and his lust. She had seen him laugh and rage and revel in sadistic glory.

And she had seen coldness, of course. Frosty anger and indifference.

But not like this.

Cadence wondered if fucking Laura - she shuddered - had tamed his tension. Leaning with a bored posture against the door, he was the epitome of the indifferent, pitiless sadist that she realized she had seen only glimpses of until now.

"What is the point of all of this, David?" she asked desperately. "Why are you doing all this to me?"

"Honestly?" he said. "Even I'm not sure anymore. It's fun. It makes my cock hard. I'm fucking two gorgeous women in one weekend. Is that enough of a reason for you?"

"You're disgusting. There is no -"

"Then why even ask?" David growled, cutting her off.

He took a few casual steps towards her, shaking his head in disappointment. "Just give up, Cadence. Just endure this. I'm not here to help you understand me. I don't give a shit about that. I'm here to help you understand your role. Being a submissive is a lot more fun if you give into it. If you play along. If you stop resisting, shut your brain off, and do what I say.

"You're going to have to get a lot better at listening and following the rules, moving forward. A few weeks of punishment like this...I don't know if you'd make it through, y'know? Your body can't take much more, you're too weak."

Cadence swallowed, shivering at the faux-concern in his tone. It took her a moment to process his words.

"Wait," she said, wetting her lips. "A few weeks? You said...this would all be over tomorrow. That I can go back to school. Go back to normal, s-send you away."

David laughed coldly. "You really think I'm going to let you go now? After all of this? No. It's going to be a long time before we finish now, little girl. A long, long time..."

She blinked, her face clouding. "You promised. You said you'd leave on Tuesday, if I asked you to."

She hadn't believed him, but she had set her heart on this all ending soon, one way or another. He had said something before about a cabin, but he'd never mentioned it before then, so Cadence assumed it wasn't real.

Was it actually real? Her stomach plummeted and she pulled against her bondage again on instinct.

He laughed at her, drinking in her struggles with hungry eyes.

"Oh, sweetheart. You can't actually be surprised that someone like me would lie, or break a promise? Not after all of this."

He had a point, but Cadence couldn't stop the swell of panic she felt in her throat. If he wasn't going to let her go, what was he going to do? She remembered his pocket knife with a shiver. A cabin, a knife, and no chance of her mother or anyone else coming to save her, to interrupt David's descent into depravity. Every encounter pushed him further, breaking all of his boundaries. Giving her no ability to dictate limits had overridden any sense of caution when it came to pushing his own.

She couldn't let him keep her. He'd end her.

"Look, Cadence - even I can see when I've gone way too far. I gambled on very slim odds when it came to caging you in the first place, and I know I just lost everything. Laura is one of the most well-connected prosecutors in this state. I'll do twenty years, if not more, if she gets to sic her lawyer buddies on me after finding out the extent of what I've done to you. Especially if she gets her hands on that footage." He pointed up at the camera in the corner, which was still recording their every move, as it had been all weekend. Cadence had forgotten about it completely.

"And especially after she realizes she came all over my cock listening to the sound of her daughter's screams for help -"

"Stop," Cadence cried, her stomach lurching. She was really starting to panic. She couldn't take it. "Just shut up. What do I have to do to get you to stop talking?"

"Stand still and drink some water," he replied. "Your voice is gone. I want to actually hear you when I hurt you. Let's start with some water, getting you down from the ceiling, and then we'll fix you some tea or something for your throat. You need to recover before we start again."

His words were cold and matter-of-fact, and hardly comforting. But she was thirsty, and incredibly sore, and the longer they talked the worse she felt. It had been a long couple of hours, and he had left her in the closet for so long after his encounter with Laura that her arms and shoulders had gone completely numb. She was exhausted, drained from the day, and newly spent from her recent tirade. All of the screaming and crying she had done had given her a piercing headache. And she was hungry, her meager breakfast from this morning a distant memory.

So much had happened. Cadence longed for a moment to recover.

And this was his pattern, right? Destroying her, then building her back up - over and over again. She wasn't sure he could ever build her back up now, but the temptation to just take a time-out from everything overwhelmed her anger.

But it remained, simmering in her gut, making her bratty.

"Fine," she snapped. "I won't fight you."

"Try again, slut. Show me respect."

She sighed, shoving her hate down, glaring at him.

She spoke flatly. "I won't fight you, sir."

The word tasted bitter. She had no respect for him anymore. Not his process, not his sexual abilities - he had crossed a line he could never uncross. Every cell in her body screamed at her to strike out at him as he came closer, but she took deep breaths through her nose and managed to stay still, shivering with rage.

"Good."

He brought her the water, swirling the cup around and stirring it once or twice with the straw as he walked over from the desk. The red light made it difficult to read his eyes as he walked forward and offered her the cup. His hand was shaking a little.

"Open up."

She met his eyes over the straw.

"The worst part of all of this is having to rely on you for everything. I know how to drink out of a cup. You don't have to do every tiny thing for me."

He laughed. "It's part of how I work, so get used to it."

"Can't you at least get me down first?" she whined. "I've been up here for way too long. My arms are numb, and everything else hurts."

David swallowed, shaking his head. "No. Drink."

His insistence on protocol was exhausting. Did he really expect this stupid gesture to still have an effect on her?

He slipped the straw into her mouth and she took a long sip.

After she swallowed, she pulled away and closed her mouth, glaring up at him stubbornly.

He moved the straw back and waited, raising his eyebrow expectantly.

Nearly a minute passed in a tense standoff.

"More," he commanded finally, his voice tight with impatience.

"After you let me down."

He gritted his teeth, sighing hard through his nose. "You are such a stubborn bitch, Cadence."

She felt a tiny burst of satisfaction. "I will be until the end. That much I can promise you. Especially now. Especially after what you just did. I'm never going to make anything easy on you again."

He let out a hollow chuckle. "Guess you've been pretty clear about who you are, too. But either you sip water from this straw, or I yank your head back by your hair and pour it down your throat instead."

David lifted the straw back to her lips and she gave up, taking another long drink. The cup was nearly empty. She swallowed, blinking a few times, relieved at the way the cool water soothed her throat.

Maybe it was her imagination, but it seemed like it was soothing her other pains away, too. The welts and bruises decorating the lower half of her body felt less sharp - muted, like a TV left on its lowest volume late at night. She wanted to sink away into that relief, to let go. She felt herself relaxing, felt her mind drifting...

She knew she had to make something clear to him, and she struggled to focus on that. It was important.

"David -" she said softly.

"Sorry, what was that? For some reason I couldn't hear what you said. It sounded like something you're never supposed to say, so I must not have heard you correctly." He clenched his jaw, eyes boring angrily into hers. "I'm so fucking sick of repeating myself, Cadence."

She groaned in frustration, shaking her head, but she started again.

"Fine! Sir - i-if you try to keep me, if you don't let me go...I'll never stop fighting you."

"So you mentioned. But you did stop, just now," he pointed out, cocking his head.

"For a minute, sure," she said, her voice slurring. She was having trouble controlling her tongue. "I'm thirsty. And I don't want to be stuck here anymore, with my arms in the air. It hurts."

"That's too bad. Imagine what it will be like when I leave you strung up for days on end."

Her heart dropped. She blinked at him a few times. "You wouldn't do that."

He shrugged. "Sure I would. If you pissed me off enough. And you're so good at pissing me off. It would be a lot of fun to keep you tied up for a week in the dark. I'd only come in once a day to feed you and use you."

"Is there any limit you won't cross?"

"Not anymore," he said with sudden intensity. "Not after all this."

His eyes tightened. For a wild moment, she thought she saw tears in them - but he blinked and his eyes were dry.

She couldn't imagine David crying. Maybe she was seeing things.

"Please let me down," she begged, her heart pounding. She felt so tired. Her eyelids fluttered. She pushed on, "I'm seriously worried about my shoulders."

"Then do what I say. Drink."

She finally took the straw back into her mouth, finishing the water.

David sighed, his shoulders sagging, his body releasing some of its tension.

"Good girl," he said. "Now let's get you out of those restraints."

He knelt, setting the cup on the ground and working on the straps on her left ankle. Cadence groaned with unrestrained relief when the bindings came loose and he began slowly bending and stretching her leg. It took a few minutes for the feeling to come back. By the time he repeated the process on the other leg, Cadence felt overwhelmingly sleepy, and her pain had been reduced to a dull, buzzing throb.

"What was...in the water?" she asked, her voice slurring. Her eyelids drooped.

David almost smiled, straightening up.

"Always so quick, but never quick enough, huh, Cadence? It was ketamine."

Cadence felt her eyes go wide, as another shock went through her. She struggled gather her thoughts, thinking out loud.

"I've never even...smoked weed...or anything." She choked back a sob. "You're going to take everything from me, aren't you?"

David did smile at that, stroking her cheek. "Of course I am. Like I said - never quick enough."

Cadence struggled to keep her eyes open. "I'm...so tired."

"Just give into it, beautiful girl. Wouldn't that be easier?"

He reached up and released one of her wrists. The moment her weight wasn't held up by the chain anymore, her knees buckled and she fell forward. David caught her around the waist and pulled her close with one arm, supporting most of her weight as he reached up and undid the final restraint.

All weekend, she had been able to fight, to struggle, to talk back. But now her tongue was thick in her mouth and her limbs were heavy. The pain was so much softer, and the mixture of relief and fatigue that washed through her as David settled her on the ground and began to gently massage her arms and legs was greatly intensified by the drug. Tears leaked out of her eyes, but she couldn't find energy to really cry.

She could do nothing to fight or rage or argue as David lift her carefully into his arms and carried her out of the closet and into the hallway. As they headed downstairs, Cadence finally let go and drifted away.

***

There was something incredibly soft and precious about Cadence as she slipped into unconsciousness in his arms. He made his every step measured, cradling her close and being careful not to slip or misstep as he carried her into the dining room.

She was totally gone by then, her eyes closed and her body limp. There was a chaise lounge sofa at the far end of the room, tucked away in the bay window. The front yard beyond was dark and silent. It was after midnight.

He lay her limp body on the sofa, arranging her into a comfortable position, keeping a close eye on the steady rise and fall of her chest as she breathed quietly.

He had used ketamine recreationally before, and had a memorable night once last year with a submissive girl who loved being fucked while she was drugged. But he'd never slipped someone something without their knowledge, and he never would have before today.

"Is there any limit you won't cross?"

Cadence hadn't realized how deep the truth of those words had cut him. Going back into the closet after Laura returned to work had been almost impossible, but David had had no choice. He couldn't just leave her in there to be found by her mother when she returned home in a couple days. He wasn't certain she would make it, and besides - he still hadn't even fucked her cunt.

That thought seemed especially absurd now. He had violated her, abused her, pleasured her, made her cry and scream and beg and come, but he hadn't even taken her virginity yet - not in the conventional, socially-constructed sense. Drawing this all out had seemed so delicious, but then David had lost himself in his own violent and twisted tendencies, and he'd derailed all of his own careful plans.

If he was going to get anything out of this, it was that end goal. And he wanted that encounter to be different from everything that preceded it. He wanted it to stand out in their memories of a weekend filled with brutality and red light and violence.

That had been his plan all along. He'd just never expected himself to push it past the point of no return.

But he had.

David hated himself. That part was irrevocable, he knew. Prior to this weekend, he had considered himself a deeply kinky individual, but hardly disturbed. The plan had been to slowly seduce Cadence, to make her give into his charm and his expertise at balancing pain and pleasure.

But having total control had been too intoxicating, and it destroyed them both.

He had always loved to fuck with his submissives by taunting them with tough words and scary threats he never intended to carry out. But as he stared down at Cadence's prone form on the sofa, he found himself gripped with terror that it was all coming to an end.

He'd be on the run soon, without the comforts of home or a steady girlfriend or a clear record.

Unless he finally made good on one of his worst threats - unless he decided to keep her. At least then being on the run would be worth it. He wouldn't be able to keep it up forever, but he also wouldn't lose her so soon after discovering this darkest, most twisted part of himself. Wasn't there some nobility in destroying this one girl, instead of moving on to someone else? Of ruining one life to give himself more time to revel in this sadism for as long as he could, before the law caught up to him?