Caging Cadence Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, sir, please, just touch me...there..."

He laughed. "You're really going to keep trying that, huh? Do you think you can trick me, Cadence? I know what you want, just say it. Do you really still think, after everything, that you can hide anything from me?"

For some reason, this made her laugh - a harsh, short sound, but unexpected mirth all the same. David frowned.

"What's so funny, slut?"

"N-nothing," she panted. "Just...you know - inevitability..."

David smiled. She knew he had her.

It was only a matter of time, and of how long her stubbornness could hold out against her dripping, needy cunt. His cock was certainly becoming more of an issue too, as it ached and strained against his jeans.

He remembered her touch earlier, the way her mouth had popped open, her tongue flashing over her lips almost involuntarily. He lost himself for a moment in the memory of her warm, wet mouth, of how her strange mixture of enthusiasm and reluctance made up for her lack of skill when his cock was buried in her throat.

Shaking his head, David realized his hand had drifted dangerously close to Cadence's cunt. He gripped her thigh harshly, stopping himself from going any further along her soft but welted skin, and Cadence yelped. She had been so focused on the video, it seemed, that she hadn't realized where his hand was either.

By now, the screen was showing the most violent, brutal moments of their encounter - when he had strapped her to the ceiling and beat her relentlessly.

For a long moment, he and Cadence simply sat still and watched, each of them temporarily too engaged in their memories to continue their battle of wills.

Something in the atmosphere between them shifted perceptibly. Cadence softened against him, enthralled by the screen, hardly blinking. David took a deep breath, staring at the violent but strangely beautiful scene as it unfolded before them in a haze of red light.

This was the climactic moment, in so many ways, of their entire encounter. If Cadence believed that this was all that had happened, if she accepted his lie that there were no longer any holes in her memory after viewing this video; and if she recognized the truth of what they shared with the same clarity that he did; there was a chance for this twisted nightmare to be his dream come true, and maybe even hers, if she would let it.

David had seen himself on film enough that he found it easy to watch other people instead, usually, but there was something different about these particular moments with Cadence. He loved dominating women, loved beating them...but he had never before seen himself so invested, so attuned to the reactions and needs of his submissive. It was something he had hardly noticed in the moment, because it had felt so natural, but seeing it on-screen now...something clicked for him with finality he had never felt before.

Seeing the way Cadence came alive under the symphony of pain he played across her skin, and how blissfully complete he looked as he did it, he realized, finally and fully, that there would be no letting her go. There would be no freedom for her, no escape. She was his, whether she liked it or not, because he was never again going to feel this much for one girl. He was never again going to have this connection, this ease of control and dominance, this intense affection. He was exactly who he was meant to be when he was with her. She completed him.

A younger, more naive David might have even called it love.

But he knew now that the very act of desiring her so much that he was willing to steal her freedom from her, just to keep her to himself, made him the kind of man who wasn't capable of love.

With a wry smile, David turned off the video before the final scene finished. The screen abruptly went black, red light switching to shadow. Cadence twisted in his lap, turning so that her face was only inches from his. She looked taken back, confused by his actions.

Without stopping to think, doing only what came naturally as all of these truths finally clicked for him - David reached out, gently cupped her face, and kissed her deeply.

***

"What's so funny, slut?"

Cadence's willpower was starting to break. The more he touched her, the more she saw, through his twisted highlight reel, all of the things he had already done and all of the ways she had already been broken by him, the more she wondered why she was still insisting on putting off the inevitable.

That was the first thing she found funny.

The second, which helped ease the sting of the first, was that David still believed there was no way she could fool him or lie to him - that she was incapable of keeping secrets, when an unedited record of their encounter was hidden in her pillowcase.

David was going to fuck Cadence. She was going to spread her thighs and let him thrust his hard cock inside of her cunt. She wanted it, more desperately than she had ever wanted almost anything.

Cadence was going to use that secret copy of this footage to put David in prison for the rest of his life. She was going to see him on the other side of a glass partition, wearing an orange jumpsuit and that haggard look only the longtime incarcerated had, and she was going to laugh in his face, that she was free and he wasn't. It was the only thing she wanted more than his cock.

Both of these things were the absolute, inescapable truth.

"Nothing," she gasped, still struggling to breathe through the intensity of her arousal. "Just...you know - inevitability..."

Just a few minutes later, however, Cadence wasn't laughing anymore. In fact, she was starting to feel scared again, scared in ways that David had only made her feel a handful of times in the past couple days.

She couldn't remember half of the things that had been in this video. The gaps in her memory were huge. The past moments on this screen had been surreal, as if she were watching footage of someone else's life.

And now, she knew she was staring at moments just before David left her alone in the closet. It matched up too closely with the footage she had already seen to be anything else.

Her heart was pounding and her skin felt hot and feverish. Something indefinable, like a wailing fire alarm, buzzed in her brain, making it hard to focus. Yet all she could see and hear were the brutal images on screen.

David's relentless strikes, the way he mocked her, her own piteous cries...it all blended together in a rush as Cadence braced herself, waiting to see herself alone, waiting to finally learn what had made her scream with such rage -

David sat up and turned the screen off before the scene ended.

The final moment before the screen went black, David had still been beating her, and there was no sign of those moments she spent alone in that closet, strapped to the ceiling and screaming her lungs out.

Cadence froze, confused. She twisted to ask him why he had stopped the movie before it was finished, and the next moment, his mouth was on hers, kissing her gently.

Inevitably, yet uncertainly, she began kissing him back.

The next few moments were a rush of heat and pressure. David grasped her around the waist roughly, laying down on the couch and pulling her up so she was straddling him. Then he wrapped his hands around her neck and yanked her lips back down onto his, so hard that Cadence's teeth hit his lips first, but he didn't seem to care.

He kissed her deeply, his hips rising up and bumping hard against her. He rocked her against him, his lips leaving hers and trailing down her neck and chest, frantic. He seemed ready to devour her, to swallow her whole with his need to posses every inch of her hot skin.

Swept up in the rush of sensations, Cadence let him guide her, giving into his rough treatment, weakly kissing him back when his lips rested against hers long enough to allow it.

She knew what was coming next, although she wasn't sure how. She felt it, on an instinctual level. Somehow, she knew that this is the way it might have been, with someone else - someone she was dating, someone she cared about, someone who loved her...

Dread filled her. She didn't want this. She couldn't stomach this. His cruelty, his anger, yes, but not this...

David finally broke away, holding her head tenderly between his palms, cupping her cheeks. Her red hair dripped around them like a bloody waterfall, and his eyes ravaged every inch of her, drinking their fill, knowing she was his - if not forever, than at least in this moment.

She hated it. She resented him. She loved it. She never wanted him to stop.

Their eyes were locked on each other, both searching for answers that neither had. But David, it seemed, had to try to find them.

"Cadence," David breathed, still trying to catch his breath. She was shocked to hear desperation in his voice, borderline fear. "Cadence, please. I'm begg- I've never felt...I've never wanted...I think I..."

She shook her head quickly, suddenly terrified of what he was going to say. The softness in his eyes, the vulnerability, scared the shit out of her. It scared her more than anything he'd done all weekend.

He couldn't...there was no way he really thought -

David's eyes narrowed, going dark, all trace of vulnerability disappearing in a single blink. He shifted tone abruptly, seeming to catch himself, to realize how far from his sadistic, dominant, persona he had strayed - and how that very action could ruin her ability to do what he needed her to do next. What she needed him to do next.

They both needed it, because if he forced them to acknowledge that softest place between them, that place where they now both knew she held his heart in her terrified, shaking hands, it would ruin everything.

Shocking herself, she felt a surge of gratitude as his hands became rough again. One fist tangled in her hair, and the other wrapped around her throat with such force that Cadence actually choked. He pulled her closer, so her face was practically touching his, and his lips snarled back.

"Beg me," he growled, shaking her. "Beg me, little slut. Show me you deserve it. Show me you're worthy of it. For once in your goddamn life, be honest. Tell me the truth. Beg me to fuck you, now."

She tried to swallow around his fist, but his grip was too tight. Her eyes were starting to water, and she felt a wave of panic. She gagged, lips trembling with her choked down words. David finally relaxed his grip, but he didn't let go.

"Please, David, sir," she gasped, the moment she could speak again. The words tumbled out of her in a desperate, whining rush. "I want it. I've wanted it since Saturday night. I've wanted it since I first saw you, since the day we met. I need it. Please fuck me. I want your cock inside me. Please, sir, please."

She was crying, so overwhelmed, and this was something to cling onto as their relationship rocketed her into a different stratosphere, her feelings more intense than she thought previously possible.

"Where do you want it?" he growled. "Stop being fucking coy."

"Fuck my pussy," she spat out, mortified and liberated by the profanity.

His lips crashed into hers again. He bit down hard, so hard she tasted blood, and she cried out in pain, knowing that's what he wanted. It's what she needed, too. It was the only thing that felt right.

Abruptly, David broke away from her, shoving her off his lap, and she landed at the other end of the couch. For a moment she was stunned, wondering what she did wrong.

But then he stood up, sweeping her off her feet, throwing her recklessly over his shoulder. Her hands scrambled for purchase, gripping his t-shirt, yelping as he tossed her up again to adjust his grip.

He turned and practically sprinted for the stairs, making Cadence squeeze her eyes shut. She hadn't ever felt scared when he carried her before, but everything about his energy was so manic and desperate, she suddenly didn't trust him not to drop her.

She expected him to return to the closet, but to her horror and surprise, he turned and went straight for her bedroom. He slammed the door behind them with his foot, then threw her onto her bed. She gasped, struggling to sit up, but his shoved her back again, pinning her down with a hard grip that conveyed a clear message - stay down.

Cadence went limp, shaking, not blinking as she watched him unravel.

He ripped his t-shirt off in a flash, staggered clumsily in his haste to get out of his jeans, then launched himself at her again. His cock was rock hard, precum staining his underwear, leaking against her thigh.

He had whipped the camisole up over her head, and was struggling to pull her panties over her hips, when she finally managed to speak.

"David, wait -" she said, grabbing the sides of her underwear, and pulling them back up.

He growled again, lifting his hand to strike her. Cadence flinched, arms flying up to protect her face involuntarily.

She heard him sigh. She peeked between her forearms, lowering her arms a moment later. David was taking deep breaths and rubbing his eyes.

For a few long, still moments, neither of them spoke. David seemed unable to look at her until he regained control of himself. Cadence, meanwhile, couldn't tear her eyes away. His hands were trembling as he impatiently rubbed his neck and cheeks, puffing air out in long, slow breaths. Finally, he seemed less cagey, and he turned to look at her.

The fire in his eyes was contained, but it still smoldered.

***

David leaned over and crawled so that he was pinning her to her bedspread, his face level with hers. He took her wrists and planted them on either side of her head, then gently brushed her messy hair away from her face and neck. His fingertips lingered on her cheeks. He kissed her again, more gently this time.

"You," he whispered, pausing to kiss her again, "are the most infuriating person I've ever met."

Cadence laughed, and David smiled. He kissed her again - he surprised himself with his generosity, but he found that he wanted to kiss her, that it was as much for him as it was for her.

"I've been waiting for you to say those words to me since the moment I laid eyes on you. You finally admit it, you finally tell me the truth, you finally tell me what you want - and now, you're asking me to wait?" He kissed her cheeks, her nose, and then her lips again. "Absolutely infuriating."

"I can't keep up with you," Cadence whispered. "One moment you're a monster, the next you're...this."

"I'm just a man, Cadence," David said, frowning. "I'm fucked-up, yeah. But I feel things, and I know when I'm pushing it too far. That's why I'm so good at doing it on purpose."

He raked his gaze along the length of her half-naked body. He swept his hand along the curves of her torso, awakening fresh goosebumps.

"But you'd better tell me why we're waiting soon, because I won't be able to do it for long."

"Why here?" Cadence squeaked.

"What?" David asked, frowning. "You're not comfortable in your own bedroom? You'd rather fuck me in your mom's bed?"

Cadence paled, looking sick. David's heart skipped a beat, wondering at her reaction, but she didn't speak on it. She pushed on.

"I thought we would be in the closet."

"I want you to be comfortable," David said, "and I want you to think of this every time you go to sleep at night."

Cadence's eyes tightened with pain, recognizing the implications of that.

"You always planned for it to be here."

"If you'd been a little more willing on Saturday night, it would've happened then. That's half the reason I followed you up here. The rest was just...instinct. You fought back. I decided to punish you for it. But I always planned on fucking you on your own bed, whether you wanted it or not."

"David...that's so fucked up."

He laughed. "Of course it is."

He pushed her back down, covering her body with his. He kissed her softly, sweetly, like a longtime lover. She shuddered underneath him, but at the same time, her hands uncertainly reached to find purchase on his body. Her desire twisted with disgust, and she couldn't decide which direction to go. He smirked down at her, enjoying her confusion as he slid against her.

It was always this way, and it always would be. There was no future with David where she could be free. There was no life without him, now, no way to pretend he had never existed. Every choice he made marked her permanently. He knew it, and so did she.

A moment later, she felt David's fingers at the waistband of her panties again. She twisted, trying to keep her thighs together, fighting him to the very last. He forced them apart, releasing her hands to do so. He yanked her panties off and tossed them carelessly aside.

He had to stand to get his own underwear off. He slid off the bed, and she caught sight of his rock hard erection, pulsing underneath the cotton of his briefs. He pushed the elastic down over his hips, then pulled his cock out, freeing the head, which was glistening with precum.

Somehow, Cadence twisted the right way, sliding out from under him. She leapt up and sped for the door, wrenching it open. Half a second later, he was behind her, pushing the door closed right as she opened it, slamming it hard. He flipped her around, shoving her against the wood, his fist bunching in the tender hair at the top of her scalp. She winced and cried out, trying to stretch up onto her toes as he pulled her upward, hard. He felt his stomach clench with the heat of his desire, even more so as she squirmed and struggled against him.

"You said you wanted this, Cadence." His jaw was clenched, the words accusatory.

"I take it back," she spat. "I don't want it, not here, in my bedroom."

"It's too late. There's no way in hell you're stopping me now." He clutched her chin with his free hand, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Are you going to be a good girl and behave? Or should I have tied you down?"

"That'd make it easier," she snapped back.

He laughed. "I don't need ropes, Cadence. I have hands. You're a weak little girl, you can't stop me. You know that. Just as much as you know that you want this."

Cadence glared up at him with loathing. Then she slapped him across the face, and shoved him as hard as she could.

She made no attempt to flee again. She just wasn't going down without a fight.

He staggered backwards, momentarily stunned, then burst out laughing - a cruel, mirthless sound.

He reached out and snatched her, yanking her away from the door. Cadence screamed, pulling back away from him, trying to kick him, but as usual, this only succeeded in her ending up in the air, unable to do anything as David tossed her back onto her bed.

David forced himself on top of her, pinning her wrists down. She kicked her legs, trying to knee him in the balls, but he dodged her. He forced her legs apart, exposing her weeping, swollen slit. He trapped her hands within one of his own, then used the other to shove two fingers roughly up inside of her.

She cried out. It was clear she had desperately wanted something inside of her for hours, but David was anything but gentle as he fucked her with his fingers, coercing her pussy into gushing even harder. She half-moaned, half-screamed, tossing her head.

It was time. There was no running now, no hiding, no bargaining or begging.

David was finally going to take what he had always really wanted, the very last first that she had to share with a sexual partner.

***

Cadence didn't realize she was crying until she felt a tear drip into her ear.

Her room smelled exactly the same as it always had - the lingering scents of her perfume and deodorant, blending with the fabric softener of her clothes in the closet, and the slightly musty edge that came with Cadence always forgetting to dust under her bed.

123456...8