Caging Cadence Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video began to play, the sound pumping softly from the speakers, matched with the images on screen. Cadence herself, strapped to the ceiling and the floor, her mouth gagged. Hard, rhythmic thumps against the wooden closet door. Cadence screaming, crying out, fighting hard against her bondage.

In the present, Cadence chomped down hard enough on her lower lip to draw blood. She ignored it, gasping just a little at the pain. Her right hand drifted down, pausing at her waist band. She could feel the wetness between her pussy lips, feel it pooling in the fabric of her panties.

She leaned forward, turning the volume up with her free hand, so the screams of her past self filled the room. She slipped her fingers into her panties, their tips tentative against her aching, swollen cunt. It happened so fast when she watched these videos.

Especially this part.

Afterward, when she was feeling the shame and disgust blooming hot in her belly, she would ask Lily for a particularly rough scene, and she'd get all of her aggression out.

But now, she was alone. She closed her eyes, listening to her past self cry, stroking herself. She reopened them, knowing what was coming next. She was the only person who knew, she thought, because she was sure neither David nor Laura had understood her at the time. But with the assistance of some loud speakers, and knowledge of her own speech patterns, Cadence knew now what the ketamine had helped her forget - what she had been screaming.

"Please! Fuck me, please!" 18-year-old Cadence was screaming at the top of her lungs. Her words were garbled around the gag. "I can't take it, please! Please fuck me! She can watch, just fuck me! Please!"

Watching the screen avidly, her eyes glued to her past self, Cadence's fingertips found her clit. She rubbed herself softly, teasingly, her pulse pounding in her ears. She wouldn't make herself come to this, not yet. She wanted Lily's lips on her cunt when she came next.

It was hard to resist, though. The desperation in her own voice, the wanton, dirty promise, the begging.

Cadence had given up on hating herself for it, and decided instead to relish in the wickedness of it all. She knew that withholding this footage was not only against the law, but had also greatly contributed to David's lighter sentence, as she had told him.

And yet, knowing now what she had been screaming, Cadence was relieved she had never told anyone about her secret copies. She would've had to turn them over, too, and she found that she couldn't bear to part with them. Nor could she bear for anyone to know how quickly David had debased her, and stripped her down into a senseless, dripping slut.

"I made you, Cadence." David's words mocked her, ringing in her ears, and she knew he was right. More right than even he knew. She was his, because he had shaped her into something so different from what she had ever intended to be.

Her hips started to buck against her hand, her needy cunt seeking completion. Taking a deep breath, Cadence withdrew her hand. She spread her legs wide, letting her cunt pulse against her panties, resisting the urge to touch herself more. But she kept watching. She clicked back through the archives, until she found herself at the beginning.

Their entire twisted encounter played out on her screen at double-speed. She occasionally had to click past several hours of an empty closet, but mostly, she just watched, her mouth slightly agape, fascinated.

On screen, Cadence looked wild, alive, and free. Even as she begged and cried and suffered, there was something in her eyes that burned with life. She was wholly present, and wholly stimulated, and she loved every single moment of it, even as she insisted she didn't.

In the present, Cadence continued to touch herself occasionally, ramping up her desire, fingering herself, more than ready for her girlfriend to come home and help her find release.

Finally, when she knew she had about ten minutes before Lily's return, Cadence closed out the program. She locked the thumb drive back away in its safe, feeling a slight pang of something undefinable - guilt? Regret? Longing?

It was always hard to parse out her feelings now. Her constant state of contradiction and conflicting desires had followed her from that weekend, out of the closet, and into the rest of her life.

She knew only one thing for sure - her cunt was on fire with need, and she was ready to take out some of her aggression from the day on a willing victim.

As if on cue, Lily's key twisted in the lock, and the front door opened. She smiled when she met her lover's eyes, dropping her things on the ground. She closed the door.

Cadence was standing confidently in front of her, holding Lily's collar, a flogger, and a Magic Wand. She smirked evilly at Lily, who managed to hide her trepidation behind an eager smile.

"Get on your knees," Cadence said, by way of greeting. Her voice was tender, with a menacing edge.

Lily dropped down, immediately taking on a submissive posture. She had taken to submission like a duck to water, relishing in Cadence's violence, in her control, in her need to inflict pain on someone else.

Cadence used the tip of the flogger to tilt the other woman's chin up, smiling as she saw the devotion and desire to prove herself shining in Lily's eyes.

"It's time to play."

THE END

1...345678