Caging Cadence Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she could smell him too. His now-familiar breath, his sweetly-musky masculine scent. She could still taste some blood in her mouth from where he bit her lips. The light angled through her blinds the way it always had, but now it was alight on David's skin, which glistened with sweat.

Why does it have to be here?

It was always so easy for him to break her down. Shame spiraled through her as David pounded two fingers in and out of her pussy again and again. He had let go of her hands, she noticed, but she left them laying limply by her head.

Suddenly, his fingers were gone, leaving her needy cunt grasping at empty air. She sobbed, her arousal almost painful, her pussy walls already sore from the rough treatment.

David slipped his hard cock against the outside of her cunt, coating it in her juices. Slowly, he rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, making her groan. He slid himself up and down against her, riling them both up, making her desperate again.

She never wanted him to take this from her, not now, not ever - and yet it was taking every ounce of willpower to not beg him the way he wanted her to. The way she wanted to.

That was the point, she realized. Of course it was. David was never going to make this simple - he was never going to just fuck her. He wanted to drag it out, to make her suffer through her desire and her despair.

David grinned wickedly down at her. He wiped at her tears with gentle fingers, looking elated to see them sparkling in her eyes. He kept rubbing himself against her, agonizingly slow. She let out a long groan of frustration, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Oh no," he whispered, "not like that."

He put one hand on her cheek. She didn't try to move, she knew there was no point. Fighting him was impossible. Escaping and surviving was the absolute most she could hope for. Her cunt ached, urging her to obey him, to give him whatever he wanted, if only he would stop teasing her.

"You're going to look me in the eyes while I fuck you, princess. I want to watch you feel every single goddamn thrust. I want to watch you break down when you realize how much you love it, how much you need it."

"Please," she whispered, not sure what she was even asking for. Did she want him to stop? Did she want him to finally, finally thrust his cock in her cunt? Did she want him to kill her, so she could escape this awful world he'd brought her into?

"You have to ask me, Cadence."

"You know I want it," she whispered, her eyes still shut. She felt his fingertips against her eyelids and, to her shock, he actually forced her to open her eyes. She blinked, wincing, but unwillingly met his gaze after that.

"Look at me and say it."

He pushed himself into position, preparing to enter her, his hands parting her labia and exposing her hole.

Her eyes were locked onto his. She felt the tears well up and spill over. But she couldn't even blink. She could barely breathe, she was so on edge, so wound up. She thought she might unravel entirely, the moment he finally entered her.

She whispered, "Please...I want you to fuck me. Please, fuck me. I want you, David. I need you."

"Don't ever, ever forget it."

Finally, the achingly hard length of his cock slipped inside her soaking, hot cunt.

Her mouth popped open, but she managed to keep her eyes on his as he had commanded her to, even as more tears welled up and out. She blinked them away, letting out a soft moan as he sank into her slowly, inch by inch.

It was the most exquisite and wonderful thing she had ever felt. It felt like a dildo, but at the same time, utterly different. She thought she could feel the softness of his skin. She could certainly feel the heat, and the sharp, heady way it sent a jolt through her entire body when his hips connected with hers.

He was completely inside of her now.

He let out the breath he had been holding, and she swore she saw tears in his eyes too. But a moment later, they were gone. He was gazing down at her with a mixture of gloating and mockery, of possessiveness and affection.

"Finally," he whispered. "You feel even better than I imagined. You're so fucking tight and wet. Your cunt was made for my cock."

Cadence blinked, her chin trembling, unsure what to do with this information.

David's hands found her wrists again, pulling them up and pinning her hands beside her head. He pressed down hard, bracing himself as he began to pull out of her slowly. Cadence's eyes rolled back in her head and she scrunched up her nose, uncertain if this slow, steady withdrawal felt good, or if it was so intense, it hurt.

David plunged back into her a little faster, then pulled out again. After a few moments, he was rocking his hips in and out of her in a steady rhythm, burying himself fully each time, making his hips bump against her thighs and ass.

He lifted her hips, tilting them upwards, then continued to thrust. She cried out at the way this changed the sensation, at the way it ignited a slow-burning frenzy inside of her. His hips bumped against her clit each time he sank home, igniting her arousal to a fever-pitch, coaxing her closer and closer to coming.

It wasn't long before David was brutally fucking her, thrusting himself hard inside her again and again, and Cadence found her cries matching the rhythm of his thrusts. This was almost embarrassing, but she found she had no control over it. It was as though his cock was wrenching the moans from her, involuntarily making her sing with pleasure and completion.

Her head knocked against the headboard, and David shuffled a pillow into position behind it, giving her some padding. She felt a small rush of gratitude, but it was swept away as David lifted her legs, resting them against his shoulders, giving him greater control and depth. He pushed himself back inside her, eyes locked onto hers. She gasped, crying out at the way this new angle felt even better, made his cock rub against the most exquisite places inside of her. He grinned, licking his lips. Then he started to fuck her even harder.

Then she wasn't feeling anything then but the desperation for him to go faster, harder, to really fuck her brains out. She didn't care if it hurt - she wanted it to. She found the pain increased her pleasure, made her crave it even more.

David was panting, his mouth open in ecstasy. His brow was furrowed with effort as he plowed her hard, grabbing onto her ankles to steady himself. A rough, obscene slapping sound came from their bodies coming together again and again, but something about it just turned Cadence on even more. She moaned ever louder, finding that her hips were thrusting to meet David's every time.

He grinned widely, bouncing against her, drinking in her reactions. He dropped her ankles, laying again between her knees, bringing his face closer to hers, so he could taunt her in a low, menacing voice.

"You love this," he hissed. "You were made for this, Cadence, can't you see it now?"

"Yes," she cried, "yes, sir, yes-yes-yes-"

He fucked her even harder, seeming to come undone when he heard her agree.

"You're mine," he growled. His teeth sank into her shoulder, leaving an angry red mark, making her cry out and buck beneath him.

"I'm yours," Cadence choked through the pain, hardly even aware of what she was saying. "I'm yours, I'm yours - "

David fucked her like a wild animal, all heat and rough, pounding passion. The pressure in her cunt was beyond intense, a sensation that signaled the start of an incredibly powerful orgasm. Cadence was desperate for it, starving for it. She spoke without thinking, focused only on her need.

"Harder," she grunted, "please, sir, make me come -"

"Greedy," he hissed, "greedy, demanding, selfish little slut. You don't tell me what to do. You'll come when I want you to. This cunt is mine."

His palm made contact with her cheek, sharp and harsh, and she groaned deliriously. Her head was ringing, and yet she knew she had deserved the slap. She was being greedy - but it was his fault. She had never felt so desperate for anything in her life.

He swept his fingers over her clit, then rubbed her fast and hard, so much so that she tried to squirm away, the sensation too intense for her to withstand. His fingers chased her down though, and soon she was practically sobbing with the overload of pleasure and pain. He maintained a steady, punishing rhythm, his cock sawing in and out of her relentlessly, his fingertips keeping pace against her sensitive bud.

It wasn't long before Cadence felt the tension build to an unbearable peak inside of her. She wrapped her legs around David involuntarily, pulling him in against her tightly.

He continued to fuck her hard, wrapping his hands around her throat. This effectively cut off her breath, but Cadence didn't even care. She focused everything she was, everything she had ever been, on the surging, incredibly vivid feeling of David's cock soaring in and out of her cunt. That feeling built and built and built, rising up inside of her - and finally, it broke, making her shudder and scream, raking her nails down David's back. He planted his hands on either side of her and continued to buck against her, not even breaking rhythm as her pussy pulsed and contracted around his dick.

She kept coming - as one wave died, the next crested, making her cry out again, screaming his name. It was so intense, but it was the most incredible feeling Cadence had ever experienced. David's fingers were on her clit again, rubbing her in fast circles, coaxing her cunt right back up and over that rise. She felt it sweep over her a third time, shivering with the intensity of it. David didn't relent.

She moaned and started to sob. David stopped rubbing her clit, but kept on fucking her just as hard. Now the feeling of his cock in her cunt was unbearable, so intense and sharp it felt like a knife inside of her. But even as it hurt, she felt herself climbing again, wanting to come again. She couldn't stop herself, so she had to appeal to him instead.

"Too much," she cried, "please, sir, stop, it's too much -"

David kissed her tears.

"Shhh," he whispered, "it's okay."

"It hurts," she cried.

"I know," he murmured, "I love that. I love fucking you and hurting you with it. You look so pretty when you cry, Cadence."

She started to cry harder. He put his hand over her mouth, shushing her again. With her mouth covered, Cadence could do nothing but moan and whimper behind his fingers. Now that she had come all over him, now that he had hurt her with her own pleasure, he focused solely on his own orgasm. He bent his head and smiled at the sounds she was making, building up his rhythm again, his thrusts becoming more brutal and relentless. Cadence sobbed underneath his hand, but even as she cried, pleasure was overtaking pain. Tears dripped from her eyes as she moaned. David sensed the change and tone and lifted his hand from her mouth, and her cries of pleasure filled her bedroom once more.

"That's what I like to hear," he whispered. He touched the tears building at the corner of her eye. "And that's what I like to see."

She came again when he said this, underwhelmed by how hot and fucked up it was - this orgasm wasn't as hard, but it went on even longer as David started to gently rub her clit halfway through, extending her tremors and contractions, milking the pleasure out of her cunt with every caress and thrust.

Soon she was sobbing again. This time he let her cry out loud, smiling as she trembled and whined underneath him.

"Keep crying and moaning like that and you'll make me come," he whispered. "You're so fucking sexy when you're in pain. You're so hot when I'm inside of you. I'm going to destroy you, Cadence. But first, I'm gonna come inside of you."

David wrapped his hands around her throat once more, startling her.

"Help me get there."

He squeezed hard, cutting off her air, and began to fuck her the roughest yet. Each thrust was a brutal, shuddering harsh bump against her cunt - as pleasurable as it was painful, as wonderful as it was horrible. Her tears kept coming, though she could no longer cry out. David would lessen the pressure on her throat at random and she would gasp for air for just a second before he started to strangle her again. She was started to feel light-headed, her vision was getting fuzzy...

Yet she didn't want him to stop.

Cadence could have stayed there forever, being fucked on her bed, breathless and dizzy and coming harder than she had ever come in her entire life.

***

David knew Cadence had already come, more than once. He had felt it each time - her incredible cunt had become almost painfully tight, and a fresh gush of pussy juice had enveloped his cock. The tremors inside her massaged him, making him want to dissolve into her.

It was an addictive feeling. He could have stayed there forever, pinning Cadence to her bed, fucking her hard, stealing her breath. He wanted to make her come a thousand times before he let himself.

But he wasn't going to be able to hold himself back for much longer. Cadence's face was cycling from pink to red to purple, the longer he choked her, and he could see her watery eyes darting around in panic the more seconds passed with his fingers cutting off her breath. It almost frightened him how much hotter it made him, to see her struggle and fear for her life.

David knew Cadence had broken him, as thoroughly as he had broken her. What boundaries did he have anymore? What was to stop him from just keeping her pinned down by the throat, until her struggles finally stopped?

His hands flew off her throat at this thought and she gasped, sucking in deep breaths, shaking a little. David slowed his brutal thrusts, becoming gentler, caressing her face.

To his shock, her trembling hands found his. And then she wrapped his fingers back around her neck.

Something about this gesture, this simple and willing act of submission, of non-verbally signaling that she wanted him to hurt her, drove all rational thought from David's mind.

There was no future, no consequences.

There was only Cadence's soft, vulnerable body, her hot, needy cunt, and her blue eyes, blinking twice, before they closed.

He squeezed her throat hard, making her gag, her feet kicking uselessly against his back.

He was seconds away, the inevitable tug building in his balls. He thrust inside of her again and again, relishing in the tight suck of her cunt, in the sweet wetness, in the terror and elation on her face as he continued to strangle her. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, and she was entirely his. He held her precious, fragile life in his hands, literally. He had taken her, just a day or two before, from a fresh and innocent girl into a depraved, masochistic woman. He had done it. He had finally shown her who she was.

David was overcome with passion and affection again, with something akin to devotion. The intensity was painful, and he channeled it all into his hands and his cock, wringing the life from her, the come from her, the love from her -

The words bubbled up out of his mouth before he could stop them.

"I love you, Cadence."

Her eyelids fluttered open in shock, but she squeezed them shut again almost instantly. She was grimacing, shaking her head in little bursts - all she could manage with his hands wrapped so tightly around her throat.

He said it again, wondering if he hadn't been clear enough.

"Cadence. Look at me. I love you. I love you. You're mine. You were made for me." She kept her eyes closed, and gave no sign that she heard or understood him. Anger spiked in his chest. "I told you not to take your fucking eyes off mine, goddamn it! I love you. Do what I say! Look at me!"

Finally, her eyes flashed open, burning bright. Against all logic, against everything, David's heart beat faster with hope. He stared back at her, probing her in every meaning of the word, desperate to see some sign of his affection being returned.

Sapphire eyes met his, framed by sweaty, flaming red hair. Her gaze left a brand on his soul.

Yet all he saw in it was pure, deep, endless contempt.

David came harder than he could remember ever coming before. It burst from him in a heady rush, and a long, low growl erupted from him. He thrust himself against her a few more times, fists clenched around her throat, teeth snarling.

Her eyes fluttered closed again. The hatred disappeared from sight, but radiated out from her in waves. She was gurgling and choking underneath his hands, her fingernails grappling uselessly at his viselike grip, but he didn't let up. He continued to thrust, even as his cock softened, each brutal dig of his hips feeling equivalent to stabbing her in the back the pocketknife he had so enjoyed threatening her with.

That same knife was just a few feet away. It had fallen out of his jeans when he undressed, and was laying on the floor next to Cadence's cell phone. He was suddenly gripped with the mad urge to seize that sharp blade and really scare Cadence with it, really show her just how crazy his love for her made him feel - just how stupid and careless she was to throw it all away, especially now, when she was naked and raw and vulnerable beneath him, with his cock softening in her soaked pussy, and his passion turning to rage.

He remembered the way she had laughed, before he had beaten her thighs with his belt, how she had insisted that she would never care about him as much as he cared about her.

He remembered when he had brought her so low, on the floor of the closet, tied to the bars, his come dripping off her face, revulsion and anger burning in her eyes.

He remembered her terror, her ankles wrapped in silver duct tape, her red hair dripping water, her begging cries choking off as he forced her face underwater in the bathtub again.

He remembered her burning rage when he found her in the closet, after he fucked Laura, and her passionate promise that she would never, ever stop fighting him.

There were no reset buttons, drugs be damned.

There was absolutely, positively nothing he could have done, from the moment he trapped Cadence, from the moment he met her, really, that would have forced her to be his. Not the way he wanted her to be.

He could hurt her, he could make her come, he could take away every single sexual first she would ever have. He could steal her away, could lock her up forever.

He could let her go, and face his inevitable prison sentence.

He could kill her, and flee the country, and try to maintain some semblance of life as a free man.

But it would all be empty, pointless. She had taken as much from him as he had from her, from the beginning, and he hadn't seen it until now. He had bought into his own fantasy, his own belief in his power so much, that he had missed the glaringly obvious signs.

No orgasm, no matter how intense or how many he gave her, would ever make her feel the same way he did. The responses of her body were not the responses of her heart.

David knew, clear as day, that he had no heart. Not compared to the beautiful, clever, young woman who he had tortured, who he had pleasured, who he had somehow fallen for. He was nothing compared to her, and he never would be. There was nothing in his sexual games, in his fucked-up manipulations, that could have made Cadence his.

Nothing.

It had been fruitless from the start, and now, his life was over. He had never felt like a greater fool.

Maybe that's why it took him so long to realize that Cadence had stopped struggling.

He froze, his hands dropping her as if her skin was on fire. The last of his erection going soft inside her. She was utterly still underneath him, her eyes closed.

"Cadence," he said, panic rising. He took her limp face between his hands. "Cadence, wake up."

123456...8