Cait’s Revenge

Story Info
Cait counters Max’s wandering eye.
1.8k words
5
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cait was getting tired of seeing Max out with other girls because she knew that more was going on than Max would admit. He kept telling her that it was the fact that he was an actor that drew them to him but he insisted that nothing happened. He was just being nice to his fans.

Cait wasn't buying that line so she decided to get back at Max by cozying up with her roommate Vicky's friend Shoham, that was coming to visit. They all three planned to go to a concert together and he was staying on the couch that night before heading home the next day.

Cait choose a black halter top and cutoff shorts in order to give Shoham a first class view of all her assets. They met at the concert and Cait did her best to fawn all over him during the warmup acts and literally had her hands on him almost constantly.

During a break when Cait went to little girls room, Shoham asked Vicky. "What's up with Cait? She seems awful friendly tonight and I though she had a boyfriend." Vicky explained that her boyfriend was getting a lot of female attention lately from his fans and Cait was probably just getting back at him. Shoham thought for a second and told Vicky he was going to teach her a lesson just to see how far she would go. They both laughed and agreed it would be fun to watch Cait squirm when she started getting attention back.

The remainder of the concert went smoothly, several beers were consumed and lots of rubbing took place between Cait and Shoham. Eventually the alcohol began to take its toll on everyone, and Cait acted like she needed Shoham's assistance to make it to the cab without falling.

After the ride, Shoham helped Cait out of the cab and up the stairs to her apartment. She wasn't really drunk but they were both still playing along and wanted to keep hanging on each other. Shoham felt holding her would make it easier to escalate things when they got in her room. Knowing Cait would put an end to it as soon as he made a real move.

Vicky slipped off to the bathroom as soon as they arrived and Shoham proceeded to guide Cait through the living room where she pointed out the sheets they had put on the couch for him as he continued walking her into her bedroom.

Cait dropped her things on the dresser and petted Milo, all the while Shoham continued to steady her with his hands on her waist. She turned around to face him, put her hands on his shoulders and gushed about what a great night she had and how sweet he was to be so attentive to her. That's when he decided to make his move and quickly raised his hands to the sides of Cait's face cupping the back of her head and kissed her deeply.

He was surprised that she didn't jump back, but instead not only accepted the kiss but kissed him back with equal intensity. About that time Vicky returned to the living room having changed into pjs and observed the passionate kiss going on between her friends. Seems it wasn't just a game after all, or Cait was just caught up in the moment and thought, why not?

Quietly, Vicky pulled up a chair in front of Cait's bedroom door and took a seat. Either way, she planned on watching it all play out first hand. Cait's back was to the door so she didn't notice Vicky but Shoham saw her sit down and smile, waving her hand for him to keep going.

He slid both hands onto Cait's shoulders and pulled her in for another kiss. She didn't resist at all so he slowly moved his thumbs and hooked the shirt she was wearing as a cover up and began to slide it off her shoulders and down her arms.

She lowered her arms to allow the shirt to fall off to the floor as Shoham's hands again settled on her waist. Cait was clearly caught up in the moment and didn't seem to realize where things were headed if she continued to submit. It had been weeks since she had been touched by Max and the attention did feel good. It was all harmless fun, right. She remained lost in the moment enjoying the kiss even as the tips Shoham's fingers slid inside the waistband of her shorts and began to work their way to the front.

Even as her shorts were unbuttoned and the zipper slid down she didn't seem to register the dilemma she was getting into. It wasn't till he slid his thumbs inside the waistband and moved them back around to the sides of her waist that she suddenly figured out that he was about to take them off too.

Just as the shorts started their descent, she broke the kiss and stared into Shoham's eyes with that, what are you doing look. He paused, only for a second and slipped them down just over her ass. Cait was clearly shaken and not sure what to do as she looked around her room when Shoham leaned in and kissed her neck. The shorts continued their downward slide till they fell around Cait's ankles.

Shoham cupped her ass with both hands and pulled her close as he continued to nuzzle her neck and behind her ear. Cait pushed back slightly and again gave him that what are you doing look when Shoham commanded her to remove his shirt. Cait just stared for a moment but then began to unbutton starting from the bottom.

As she released the last button Shoham leaned in for another kiss as Cait pushed the shirt off his shoulders as he had done to hers. Shoham was very muscular and Cait did enjoy running her hands across his chest and down his forearms. When the shirt fell to the floor Shoham broke the kiss and commanded. "Now my shorts too".

Cait finally stuttered. "Look, this is all happening sort of fast, maybe we should slow down a bit?" Shoham looked into her eyes then down at his belt buckle and back into her eyes and said "now", before he leaned in for another kiss. Cait hesitated but complied, fumbling with the buckle. She soon managed the belt plus the button and zipper too. The shorts then fell off easily, leaving Shoham standing in front of Cait in only a tight pair of briefs.

As Shoham pulled Cait close and his attention returned to her neck, she heard a tiny squeak and glanced over her shoulder to see Vicky watching them from a chair in the living room, slowly rubbing her own mound. This broke Cait's trance and she spun around in Shoham's arms to face Vicky.

"How could you sit there and watch?" she exclaimed. Vicky just smiled and responded. "Are you kidding, this is hot as fuck. I wouldn't miss it for the world." With his arms still wrapped around Cait, Shoham again began working her neck and behind her ear with his lips and tongue.

This clearly got to Cait as she paused and let out a little moan, but quickly regained her composure. "Look I'm not a porn star". to which Shoham whispered in her ear, "you are tonight" just as his hand plunged below the waistband of her panties and instantly found Cait's engorged clit.

As his finger slowly massaged in circles, Cait's defiance rapidly began to fade. Shoham commanded Cait to put her hands behind his head as his lips continued to caress her neck. Cait did as she was told and his other hand slid up and under the black bralette and firmly grasped Cait's breast.

Vicky continued to watch eagerly, her own panties now nearly as soaked as Cait's. It didn't take long for all the fondeling to pay off as a strong orgasm rolled over Cait causing her to almost collapse in Shoham's arms. As the strength retuned to her legs she was spun around again facing Shoham as he reached for the neckband of her halter top and pulled it over her head and down to her waist exposing her beautiful breasts.

He quickly took one of Cait's pale nipples in his mouth and began to tease the tip till it protruded enough to nibble on. Alternating between left and right, Shoham soon had Cait back on the edge again, but this time he stopped short. He stood up wrapped his leg behind Cait's calf and gave her just enough encouragement to drop down to her knees in front of him.

Cait understoood what was expected and completely forgetting about Vicky, reached up to pull on the briefs, exposing Shoham's 8" uncut cock. Before the briefs hit the floor Cait's tongue and lips were already working his shaft. Vicky had never seen Cait give a blowjob before and she watched intently as Cait was clearly skilled at it.

She took the entire length easily into her throat matching Shoham's steady thrusts. When he could take it anymore he lifted Cait by her arms then took hold of the bralette and pushed it down to her waist. At the same time, he hooked her panties with his fingers and stripped Cait completely.

After another brief kiss, Shoham guided Cait over to the bed and bent her over on the matress. Just as he was about to enter, he noticed Vicky closing the door. "I'm going to give you two some privacy now and go get off myself, so have fun!" Before Cait could respond, Shoham grabbed her hips and shoved the entire 8" straight into her soaking pussy. All Cait could do was let out a guttural squeal of pleasure while Shoham began pounding her face down into the mattress.

For the next hour, Vicky listened to the sounds of Cait getting railed in every imaginary position. The headboard was banging, the mattress squeaking, and more of Cait's cries of pleasure emanated every time an orgasm took control of her. Vicky imagined he had her on all fours, her new short hair in one hand as you could hear Cait's ass being slapped again and again as he rode her like a prize filly.

When it finally got quiet, Vicky slipped back into their room to find them both sound asleep in each others arms. She closed the door again and climbing up on the sofa, placed her phone in the window at the top of the wall above Cait's bed. She knew that the morning action would be even better and she wasn't going to miss it this time. I'm mean, if Cait was going to be a porn star like Shoham said, there had to be film, right?