Caitlin's Needs Ch. 01

Story Info
Caitlin Snow gets what she needs from her mother.
11.2k words
4.46
25.4k
18
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working with STAR Labs has been tough for our residential bioengineer Dr. Caitlin Snow. She had been working on a cure for her 'Killer Frost' persona non stop.

"Fuck," she said throwing a full glass of water against the wall. "Why can't I fix this problem? I'm a smart person. I designed the velocity serums. I am sure I can create a cure for my 'illness'."

Caitlin Snow was very stressed out about her 'other side'. Currently she was wearing Caitlin's Top is the Hunter Shirt in Azure Midnight Ruby by Rails as well as black jeans. She was getting frustrated with her work that she tore up a piece of paper that had special notes from her dad.

"Maybe my mother can help me with this 'problem'." She packed up her things in her purse and took a cab down to Tannhauser Industries, her mom's building.

Currently, her mom, Carla Tannhauser, was dealing with her receptionist, or rather getting a blowjob from her receptionist. While they were both enjoying the fun, two more dickgirls entered the room and began to get sensual and sloppy blowjobs from Carla. The two dickgirls were both scientists that understood cryogenesis, the same problem that Caitlin was dealing with.

Soon after, the scientists left, the receptionist popped Carla's cock out of her mouth and looked up at her with her beautiful blue eyes. Carla smiled at her and tussled her blonde hair. "Climb up on top of my lap."

The receptionist stood up and watched as Carla unbuttoned her own shirt and then proceeded to undress her as well. Soon after, the receptionist was standing above Carla's rock hard cock and began to lower herself onto it. They both moaned in pleasure as they began to fuck. Carla placed her hands on her receptionist's hips. The receptionist was named Teddy.

However what made up for it was the feeling of Teddy's juicy ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the feeling was so erotic that Carla couldn't help grabbing onto Teddy's hips and start giving that brutal pounding she had been trying to avoid, which of course made those meaty cheeks jiggle even more until Carla closed her eyes and started imagining how the body before her were her daughter's.

Carla suddenly opened her eyes and could see it as clear as day, her daughter Caitlin was sitting on her lap in front of her, slamming her well rounded rear back against her as Carla drilled her baby girl's pussy, Teddy's tight pussy was the perfect stand in for Caitlin's almost as tight cunt.

With that vivid image in her mind, Carla experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, quickly followed by another as she thought it was her own daughter she was fucking, while in reality she plowed Teddy.

"Come on Caitlin," Carla growled, any humour forgotten as she continued, "You can take more of it! Much more! Keep riding Mommy's cock! Mommy is gonna fuck your tight, little pussy as hard as she can! Don't worry, I know you can take it. Can't you?"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" Caitlin cried out, forcing herself to be coherent for a couple of seconds, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

That pushed Carla over the edge and with one last thrust, she blew her load into Teddy's pussy. The force pushed Teddy into her own climax, which caused Carla to fuck her harder. The combination of their juices and the heat between them caused them both to come for the second time. After their orgasms subsided, Carla withdrew her cock from Teddy's pussy. Teddy looked into her boss's eyes.

"By the way, your daughter called me for an appointment with you. She's going to be here at 5:30 pm."

Carla looked at her clock on her computer. The time now was 3:30. "Okay," she said. "I clean you and me up."

2 hours later....

Caitlin had arrived at Tannhauser Industries and she walked in the front door of the building, as would normally. She was the definition of what kids today call a "busty brunette".

Her long brown hair was straightened. Her work clothes consisted of a plain white blouse, black skirt that reached her knees, but still showed her long legs, and black heeled sandals. The top few buttons of her blouse were left undone, letting her show off a little of the cleavage between her firm, all-natural 34A tits, but not so much that it violated the building's dress code.

Caitlin lived alone, with the exception of her mother, Carla. Caitlin's dad, Thomas Snow, died in a car accident just a few years after she was born, so she doesn't really remember him.

Carla still missed Thomas, but she also often has one-night stands with girls who she picks up at the bar, to satisfy her sexual hunger. Carla, being a futa, has always preferred fucking girls rather than guys. Caitlin, however, was just an ordinary girl, as far as whether or not she had a cock.

Now that Carla was at work, however, she was going to stay in those clothes for a long time. She often thought about what her co-workers might think, if they knew that she's packing a little something extra under her skirt.

As Caitlin walked down the hall towards her mom's office, she could hear moaning coming from the room. She was ready to give her mother, Carla, a stern lecture about fucking her co-workers. However, when Caitlin peeked into Carla's office, she was relieved to see that her mother was alone, but also aroused as she watched her mother playing with herself. Caitlin could feel her pussy dripping like a faucet, and push itself against the inside of her skirt. She lifted her skirt, and began rubbing her clitoris, as she watched Carla sitting in her office chair, stroking her cock up and down with her right hand, as she groped one of her C cup boobs.

"Oh yes, Caitlin. Ride my big cock," Carla said, as she continued, which made Caitlin's eyes widen like a pair of golf balls. She couldn't take it anymore. Caitlin was no longer going to just stand there and watch.

Caitlin opened the door all the way, and stepped inside the room, which surprised her mom a great deal, so she quickly covered her rock hard cock with a cloth, not that it did any good. "Caitlin! W-what are you doing in here?"

Caitlin smirked as she looked at her mother, and started taking her clothes off, revealing her naked body to her own mother. "You know Mom, if you really wanted to fuck me, all you had to do was ask."

"R-really, Caity? You're not bothered by the idea of doing incest?" Carla moaned softly, as she slowly continued jerking herself off with her hand.

"On the contrary, mom. The idea that you're my mother, rather than just some random guy I picked up at the bar, turns me on even more."

Carla smiled at her daughter Caitlin and tossed away the cloth, revealing her huge cock to her. "In that case, why don't you crawl over here and suck your mommy's cock?"

Caitlin smiled back and began to crawl over to her mother, grabbed her cock, and without any hesitation began to suck it.

Carla smiled as she felt her own daughter's lips wrap around her cockhead. She reached down and tousled Caitlin's brown hair. The 56 year old world-renowned biomedical engineer couldn't believe how good it felt. Her 30 year old daughter was blowing her. She tilted her head back against the office chair and moaned Caitlin's name.

Caitlin was completely lost in her pleasure. She never thought that she would be on her knees in front of her mother, sucking her cock. She moaned softly as she moved her hand down her body and started to finger her pussy. Her mother patted her on the head and Caitlin looked up at her mother.

"What a good, little girl you are," her mom said. "You are doing a great job." Suddenly Caitlin shoved her head down on her mom's cock and her mom gasped.

"Caity! Cut it out! I'm not ready to cum yet!" Carla snapped, not having to act annoyed, tightening her grip on the back of Caitlin's head as she tried to pull away, "And NO, I don't want you to pull away and apologise, I just want you to do your job. God Cait, you're normally better than this. Mmmmm yesssssss, you're normally so good at your job as my daughter, and from now on you'll be assisting me every time my cock feels like being sucked on by a little slut. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, mmmmm, you'll be under my desk, blowing me just like this, whenever I want. Oh yes, nice and slow. Nice and slow. Mmmmm, yes, avoid my balls. At least for now. Oh yes, that's it, ooooooh yesssssss, that's better Caity. Show me you're worthy to be my personal cocksucker. Oh yes!"

Caitlin's entire body tingles with excitement at the idea of that. Of being her mother's personal little cocksucker, spending her entire day beneath her mother's desk and sucking this amazing woman's yummy beautiful cock. Then ideally, her evenings spent bent over that desk while being fucked by her mom's tongue, fingers and toys, where her own pussy, mouth and ass are all available for this dominant woman to use for her pleasure.

Oh yes, that had been promised to her before, but to see it truly become a reality was literally a dream come true for Caitlin Snow. Especially if she had her mother to enjoy too, with which she could receive more or less the exact same treatment every single day.

"Come with me sweetie," her mom said, covering her daughter's nakedness with a robe. "I have a huge surprise just for you." She led her daughter past many other rooms over to the large room, often used for large meetings. The room was spacious, with enough room for over 40 people. When they entered the room, Caitlin's eyes widened as she saw what looked like 60 people, all dickgirls, stroking their cocks. They were watching a video of Caitlin in her bedroom, as she masturbated before bed.

"What a dirty, little girl?" Caitlin heard one of her mom's co-worker say. "I would love to nail that whore doggystyle bareback and creampie all of her little holes."

"You said it Anna," another co-worker said. "Carla is soooooo lucky to have a good girl like her to fuck anytime she wants." Carla smiled at her daughter as they headed to the front of the room. Once there, Carla cleared her throat, causing all the co-workers to look forward.

"Welcome to all of you," she said. "As some of you know, this is my daughter Caitlin, a 30 year old bioengineer. She is a virgin but I think she is willing to have sex with each of you for a price of our choice. As for getting a view of her body, the price varies by the body part. Understand?"

All of the co-workers nodded and some began to pull out money for payment. One co-worker raised her hand. "How much for being able to see those beautiful breasts?" Caitlin blushed slightly at the comment.

"Depends on how long you want to see them for?" She heard her mom say. "A dollar/minute is the price." The co-worker, smiling, throws down 30 dollars. "That means you can see them for 30 minutes." Caitlin's mom said. She turned to face her daughter. "Sweetie, walk over there and give Liana a great show."

Caitlin smiled and walked over to her mother's co-worker Liana and was now standing in front of her. Liana smiled at Caitlin and then turned to face Caitlin's mom. "How much money for a quick titty squeezing?" Caitlin turned to face her mother as well.

"Same as viewing them," Carla said. Liana smiled and placed a second amount of 30 dollars. "Well, you now can both view and fondle Caitlin's melons. Would you like to unveil them yourself or let Caitlin do it? You don't have to pay for either choice."

Liana looked upon the beautiful brunette standing before her eyes and smiled at her. "I want to reveal those beautiful jugs myself." Carla nodded and Liana began to untie Caitlin's robe. She was doing it slowly because not only did she want to savour the moment, she didn't want the other co-workers to see Caitlin's breasts. Once the robe was untied, she opened the robe, revealing Caitlin's 34A breasts.

"Oh my god," Liana gasped. "These are the most amazing breasts I've ever seen." She began to cup Caitlin's breasts in her hands and gave them a little squeeze. "How much money for a quick little lick of the nipples?" Caitlin smiled and began to moan as her breasts were squeezed.

"Any form of nipple play, including nipple nibbling is free." As soon as Caitlin said that, she moaned as Liana caressed her left breast while sucking on her right nipple. 1 hour later, Carla checked the time and saw that the time limit was up.

"Ok Liana," she said. "The time is up. Retie Caity's robe and let her recover." Liana nodded and gave Caitlin's nipples one last kiss before covering them with the robe. "Ok. Who's next?"

Another co-worker of Caitlin's mom, named Kara, placed on the table, 500 dollars. Carla smiled as she saw this. "Good news Kara," Carla said. "You get to choose what you want Caity to do for you." Kara inhaled deeply and she could smell Caitlin's sexual aroma.

"I choose to get a great view of her body," Kara said. She turned to face Caitlin. "I want you to kneel down on the table facing your rear end to me. I'm going to lift up your robe, unveiling your pussy and ass. You're gonna spread your asscheeks, and I'm gonna fingerfuck both of your holes until you come. Or rather until my fingers are coated in your juices." Caitlin smiled and began to get into position. Before Kara could enjoy Caitlin's body, another co-worker walked over to them.

"Miss Tannhauser," the co-worker said. "Could I join them? I don't think Caitlin will mind."

Carla smiled. "Caitlin wouldn't mind at all," she said. "In fact, Caity has never been in a threesome before." With that said, Kara and the other co-worker Danica began to pleasure Caitlin together. Kara was licking Caitlin's pussy, while Danica began to lick and kiss Caitlin's asshole. Caitlin's whimpers told them that they were both pleasuring her and making her feel good. Caitlin's whimpers and cries of pleasure echoed throughout the room. At that moment, Kara looked at Danica and smiled.

"You like to play poker right Danica," Kara said as she rubbed Caitlin's tummy. "Let's play my new version called 'Poke-Her'." Danica nodded in agreement as she rubbed Caitlin's backside. Caitlin was laying her head down on the table. "I'll start off by putting a pointer in the pink," Kara said as she slipped her finger into Caitlin's pussy. Danica smiled and kissed Caitlin's neck.

"I'll call your pointer and put it in the stink," Danica said as she sticks her own pointer finger into Caitlin's backdoor.

Caitlin shut her eyes tight and screamed as the new finger snaked its way into her tight, virgin ass. The two fingers started up a rhythm, as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa. Caitlin was whimpering and convulsing in pleasure.

"Come on sweetie," Danica and Kara said. "You can take more than one in each of your holes." Without any hesitation, Kara and Danica decided it was time to up the odds. Kara slipped another finger into Caitlin's pussy, the two in her pussy began to make a rhythm of their own. Soon, those two were joined by a third finger, then a fourth. Caitlin was now stretched out more than she has ever been before, and was screaming in pleasure with each movement. And yet, Danica slipped two more fingers into Caitlin's ass. Caitlin was screaming with intense pleasure as her body twitched. She felt the warmth of her own climax building. Her toes curled up as she felt her orgasm grow. She was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't notice that she was shitting herself on Danica's fingers. Danica and Kara both smiled as they kissed Caitlin's neck and cheek. Soon, the pleasure of being fingerfucked in her two holes became too much for the bioengineer. As her mother said "Just enjoy your pleasure baby", Caitlin rocked her head back and screamed as she experienced her very first orgasm. However, the fingers were pumping inside her so much that she could feel her second orgasm rising as her first orgasm reached its peak. Her multiple orgasms began to intertwine as her body shook with pleasure. After a long time, Danica and Kara withdrew their fingers from Caitlin's body and left her laying on the table.

"Moooooore," Caitlin cried out. "Neeeeeeed moooooore."

Carla smiled and patted her daughter on her head. "Well then," she said. "Let's have some more. My daughter is now ready for your cocks and pussies. Who wants to be the first?"

Carla's scientist, Raylin, had her cock out. She stroked it slowly as it became erect. "Why don't you and your daughter crawl over here and suck on my cock?"

Carla smiled as she led her daughter over to Raylin. Caitlin was a little bit weak from her intense orgasm, but she still knelt down alongside her mother. Caitlin looked at the cock before her. It was thick and long, about 5 inches thick and 10 inches long. She looked at her mother and she smiled.

"Hey, you've got a cock to suck," Raylin said forcefully, breaking Caitlin out of her gaze. She grabbed Caitlin's hair and thrusted Caitlin's mouth down onto her own cock. So much for starting slow, Caitlin thought. Raylin's cock was forced down her throat and began to grow, as did the activity of Caitlin's gag-reflex. She glanced up to see Raylin looking up out of pleasure, and pulled her head away from the barrage of genitalia.

"Hey hey hey, give me a minute, this is my first time. Let me do this," she urged Raylin. Before Raylin could respond, Caitlin licked the entire cock up and down several times. Fully erect, it appeared to be around 10 inches, a perfect length. Caitlin had practiced on several phallic objects in advance, as cliche as that sounds and found that she had quite a high threshold of deepthroating, provided she worked up to it. Caitlin continued to slather Raylin's erection with long licks up and down her shaft, occasionally working in a couple flicks of her pink tongue on Raylin's sensitive pink head. After a couple minutes, Caitlin lifted Raylin's shaft up and began licking her balls. Carla smiled as she watched her daughter satisfy Raylin before she began to lick the shaft.

A moan escaped Raylin's lips as her testicles were licked and sucked by her boss's daughter. Caitlin licked and sucked, again continuing on for several minutes until she decided it was time to actually suck Raylin's dick. Caitlin gave it one more lick up the shaft for good measure, before taking Raylin's erection into her own mouth.

It felt satisfying to have Raylin's head in her mouth, a satisfaction Caitlin didn't have when it was being thrusted against her tonsils. She worked all of it over with her tongue, while adding support of her thick lips sucking up and down. She moved swiftly up and down, getting into her rhythm, bobbing her head deeper and deeper, all while Raylin's moans grew. Eventually, Caitlin's lips were kissing her pubic hair and testicles. Carla smiled and began to stroke Caitlin's hair. "Sweetie," she said. "Why don't you look up at her and show her you are ready?" At that point, Caitlin glanced up again and made eye contact, giving Raylin a wink to let her know that she was ready.

Raylin grabbed Caitlin's hair again and pushed and pulled her head up and down the pole. Her nose dug into Raylin's pubes, stinging her nose with the smell of sweat and saliva, and her chin was buried in Raylin's nut sack, then coming back up and going back down. Raylin was no stranger to oral sex, although Caitlin doubted she would admit it if it involved other women.

Raylin continued fucking Caitlin's face, drool pouring from either sides of her mouth when Raylin decided to take things further. She let go of Caitlin's hair to allow her to breath for a second, and flipped her up on the table with her head hanging off.

"I had no idea you were so domineering, Raylin," Caitlin said, wiping the precum and drool from her thick lips. "It's a good thing I'm so submiss-." Raylin cut off Caitlin's final word by lowering her own cock to Caitlin's mouth and jamming it forcefully down her throat. The roles were slightly reversed now, Caitlin's chin felt the hair above Raylin's cock, Caitlin's nose having to sniff Raylin's balls. She humped Caitlin's face, thrusting her dick what seemed like even further into Caitlin's orifice. Drool continued to fall from Caitlin's mouth and slid down her face. It felt so degrading, having someone using her mouth as something to simply get off on while having her own spit slide down and begin to glaze her face while her hands were trapped at her side, useless to defend herself.