Caitlin's Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she could wait no more, Caitlin crawled over to where the four women were sitting, each of them taking more photos on their phones while Caitlin wrapped her lips around the first cock and moaned with joy at tasting the deepest part of her own ass.

Of course the first cock she chose to suck was her Mom's, but that just made Carla smile smugly. Raylin Holdens might have more money than her but the one thing she didn't have was a daughter as a bitch, and as Caitlin went from cock to cock, enthusiastically sucking her own shit off of the cocks, it was clear that Raylin couldn't be more jealous. It was the same story with Alexa and Danica, but at least they were willing to admit it.

"Do you really think you can get Heather to act that way for me?" Alexa asked hopefully, although she didn't look away from where Caitlin was now pushing Raylin's cock down her throat.

Carla smiled and put an arm around her best friend, "Alexa, I promise you before the end of the week Heather will be sucking her own shit off your cock while looking up lovingly into your eyes. You too Danica."

"Heather or Emma?" Danica quipped without thinking, before blushing and clarifying, "I, I mean are you talking about getting Heather or Emma to... to do this for me?"

"How about both?" Carla offered, looking at Raylia, "I'm sure we could get Suzie in some ATM action too... maybe with her Mom."

Raylin blushed, and without looking away from Caitlin, whose lips were now around the base of her cock said, "I couldn't possibly."

"I hope you reconsider." Carla grinned, pausing briefly to admire the way Caitlin was thoroughly cleaning her friend's cock before finally moving on to the next, "After all, daughters make the best sodomizable sluts. I think it is time for a gangbang.

Her co-workers nodded in agreement with her. "Hell yeah," Anna said. "Most importantly, I want to make sure she's our triple stuffed Snowflake, or should that be our fully stuffed Snowflake, every single fucking day! Would you like that Caity? Would you like us to fuck all your hot little fuck holes at the same time, every fucking day? Yessssss, I bet you would? Mmmmmm, who wouldn't?"

Which gave Raylin a wicked idea, "Yeah, we should totally triple stuff her forever. Please Caitlin? Mmmmm, that would be so hot. I swear you'll love it. I did."

"Oh yes." Carla grinned, "Triple stuffed Snowflake, I do like the sound of that."

Even though she blushed at that suggestion, Caitlin liked that idea. She liked it a lot. After all, she loved being double stuffed, and surely that wouldn't be much different than being triple stuffed? Except it would make her feel even more slutty, and it may make her cum that much harder.

Which was why she had been considering asking for it for a while, but hadn't because she'd been having so much fun being topped lately.

So she simply smiled and said, "Maybe." With that said, Caitlin learned that her cure for her illness was love.

To be continued.